Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I sure hope the election doesn't interrupt the show like it did last season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

What security level color do you think the director is?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Someone mentioned Netflix which reminds me that the Luke Cage series is out today! Is anyone watching it?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

This could lead to possible multiverse stuff years down the road.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

pee out my butt posted:

It's a sad state of affairs that this week's episode of The Flash was accidentally much more of a Doctor Strange tie-in than this episode was.

I thought the AoS tie-in was next week, before Doctor Strange premieres in American theaters.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Oh yeah, the show comments on stuff that happen in the movies the episode that airs after. My bad.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

What if by "Devil" he means the previous Ghost Rider?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I think she brought down planes that were going to spread it through the air and the planes sunk into the ocean.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Love the new thread title.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I wonder how a Ghost Rider with a train would work.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I heard that the Inhumans in the comics were essentially Game of Thrones. How true is that?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I would think that rushing to get that second season of Daredevil made caused a drop in quality during production.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

What was in the slot last year?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

There are 5 short films, as seen here.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Do you think the LMD story will have a tie-in to whatever Marvel movie is going to premiere in 2017?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

No normal person says their "priority" is to save "human" lives.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I wonder if Daisy's hacking knowledge would let her hack the Framework from within and she can give herself God Mode or something.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Can Mack overcome his hatred of robots to not kill Mace?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Do you cut the bun on the side or on top?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Which is the side and which is the top?

Also, who buys hotdog buns that are not already cut?

Sorry, I worded that wrong. What I meant to say is do people prefer buns where the opening is on the side, like this:

or where the opening is on top like here:

But then you also have rolls, which are opened on a different side altogether:

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Maybe Aida forgot to include animals in the Framework?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

STAC Goat posted:

Or maybe some real wildcard like Aida escaping and becoming Madame Hydra in our reality for a new Hydra formed in the image of her Framework, and like keeping the Framework and somehow managing to use it to build Hydra up. Somehow. I don't know.

I'm really trying to not think too hard about this "looking glass" thing since it makes my head hurt.

I just had a crazy idea; when Hydra goes from the Framework to the "real" world, they turn out like the ghosts in the first third of the season (or maybe hard-light holograms). When I think about it, I've seen (in other media) Nazi vampires, Nazi werewolves, Nazi zombies, Nazi aliens, but not Nazi ghosts.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy 2 yet, but is it safe to assume the show won't make any direct references to it?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I wonder if AoS will do anything that will reference or tie into the Avengers movie.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

What is this Sword thing people were talking about?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

You know, that bit with Mack holding Hope and her disappearing kinda reminds me of a Doctor Who episode. I think it was the one with the giant library.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Can they use the acronym S.T.A.R.S.?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

howe_sam posted:

That unnamed female-led neo-noir show ABC is developing is probably more of a "threat" to AoS than two shows on basic cable, and one on a streaming service, since presumably what Disney is after is a live action Marvel presence on every level of tv: broadcast, cable, and streaming.

I always thought abc missed a trick by not building an entire evening around Marvel (Make Mine Marvel Monday's),but I suppose AoS never quite did well enough to give the abc suits the confidence to go down that path.

If we're talking about threats, then what about the new series Fox is going to air soon? I think it was called Gifted or something.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Arrgytehpirate posted:

This is AoS we're talking about. It's going to premiere, have another episode, a six week break, five more episodes, mid-season break, then several more episodes before a three week break for the finale.

It feels like this show has more god drat gaps then any other I've seen. That said I love it and I'm so god drat hyped.

The previous seasons were like that because they started airing in September/October and finished in May. This season is starting in December with the same number of episodes, which means less breaks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Will there be a new thread?

• Locked thread