Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cjg
Sep 5, 2003

flosofl posted:

There's no way Eli isn't up to eyeballs with the events around the book.

Maybe it was a sacrifice he had to make to get power. Human sacrifice of family members by way of drive by.

How did they tie anything about the book to the Fifth Street Locos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cjg
Sep 5, 2003

flosofl posted:

But again, Eli is probably the dude that ordered the hit. So maybe that's all the connection there is.

Just....because?

We'll see, I suppose, but at this point in time, it seems a lot of you are just making poo poo up.

cjg
Sep 5, 2003

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Only if we get Bobbi and Hunter back. :colbert:

Didn't their spin-off show die before it started? So there is a good chance this will happen?

cjg
Sep 5, 2003

Rhyno posted:

There's no way they'd dump all that info about Fitz's dad if he wasn't going to show up.

Huh. I wrote it off as Radcliffe just trying to get under his skin. Especially since he was talking about how Fitz was like his own son. He seems to know that Fitz has daddy issues.

cjg
Sep 5, 2003

So are we back to"The Darkhold corrupted Aida"?

cjg
Sep 5, 2003

Aleph Null posted:

Canonically? For real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoAPSBMQEKU

cjg
Sep 5, 2003

I know, right? I mean they should have filmed in space. Slackers.

cjg
Sep 5, 2003

I think it's interesting when people are basically saying "Seth is not funny. You know who's funny? Tim Allen."

cjg
Sep 5, 2003

Were we supposed to know who was in that spaceship that showed up at the end?

cjg
Sep 5, 2003

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I don't think so, no.

With everything going on, seeing "Oh my god, *A* spaceship!" just didn't seem to have any kid of dramatic flair. I was thinking it must be "Oh my god, *THAT* spaceship!" and I just didn't know what THAT was.

cjg
Sep 5, 2003

Aleph Null posted:

Because skin suit guy looked like a Skrull in the shower.

Yeah, his silhouette looked a bit off. Skrulls are enemies of Kree or something?

Talking Heads at the beginning was awesome. For sooo long, too.

Why did May have such an issue porting into an object when Coulson seemed to have lots of time to look around before he fully materialized?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cjg
Sep 5, 2003

Coffee Mugshot posted:

Kassius doesn't seem like he's really that perceptive.

Is there anything special about the Kree? They're just really strong and have some advanced tech? They don't seem like the brightest entities in the universe. Are they basically just alien muscle?

• Locked thread