Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Apparently Xi Jinping is such a big titty baby human being that after this picture combo was posted he had the great fire wall of China block searches for loving Winnie the Pooh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Facebook Aunt posted:

I'm honestly pretty disappointed none of those middle eastern countries with lots of money and no water haven't solved this yet. Like Dubai. Come on Dubai, stop with the dumb fake islands and invest in water tech.

Oh well. Maybe China will save us.

Pretty sure they just burn oil to power desalination plants.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Haier posted:

Hamster

Pics or it didn't happen.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

webmeister posted:

My brother's a doctor and his quip is always "If alternative medicine was proven to work we'd just call it medicine".

Gargamel Gibson posted:

I think that's a Tim Minchin line.

It's a pretty popular and true saying. True though. Chinaman says magic Ma Huang herb wakes you up and is good for asthma. Now we grind that poo poo up and make amphetamines out of it.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I'm a dick to you guys intentionally because you deserve it. I enjoy making you squrim in your safe space by merely pointing out the obvious.

Go away.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Put me on ignore if you're so much of a pussy bitch you can't handle reading words. Either way, stop derailing the thread with your whining
Hahahaha holy poo poo quoting for posterity because I don't know if I've ever seen this much irony in a single post.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Captain Yossarian posted:

Ahem **clears throat noisily** nice meltdown

It's some pretty impressive projecting as he's literally describing what he's doing and should do in regards to this thread. The complete lack of self awareness is unreal.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Khorne posted:

Isn't the logical outcome that 1000 rupee notes remain largely in circulation, holding roughly the same value, but can't be used for "official" transactions?

No.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Haier posted:

We got our own Duterte. I wonder how many countries will now have their own america.jpg chat threads going.

I can't wait for Trump to call him a bitch and tell him to go gently caress himself.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Grand Fromage posted:

If they ever actually do build a space station space TCM is going to kill them all.

They'll crank the heater up and then open a window.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Looks like India got some water in its poop

I usually have water in my poop after I eat Indian food.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Darkest Auer posted:

Is "half and half" like 50% fat or something? Because normal milk is the best thing ever (protip: sanyuan fresh milk is hella good at least in Beijing).

Half milk half heavy cream. So I dunno maybe 15%.

Edit: google says half milk half light cream so more like 12%.

So half 20% fat light cream mixed with half 3-4% whole milk, gives you a 12%ish drink.

Bum the Sad fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Dec 25, 2016

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem
True. I also dare you to try a White Russian made with heavy cream. It's heavenly. And 700 calories.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem
So what is to force people to actually pay for the bike rides? If they treat the bikes like such garbage why don't they also just get on one of the 80 bikes piled on the side of the road and ride without paying?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Interesting. When did latinas get sexy?

You're thinking of Western Hemisphere people. It's when they hosed all the indians to death.

Well actually they got hosed to death a bit by the muslims. Then they went and hosed the indians to death.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

You're a moop.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

The Great Autismo! posted:

~~fun fact~~

when i made a comment about urine on the floor in chinese bathrooms in the original GBS china thread, I was called a racist

**~~the more you know~~**

Pissing all over everything is a time honored Chinese tradition you bigoted gently caress.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem
Didn't some chinaman come in and start bitching that we were calling Chinese people "literal orcs?"

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem
Who the hell are you? I'll fight you.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Baronjutter posted:

It's been a loooong march, gettin' from there to here.

:golfclap:

I got you bro.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

OWLS! posted:

but you are retarded.

Yeah that was the joke he was making. Retard.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

JaucheCharly posted:

I've heard people say "this dead-rear end forum" a couple of times. By now only the most hopeless and hardened cases are still posting here. That really begs the question, where else would we be shitposting?

It's a dead gay forum thank you very much.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem
Yeah of course though if you say something like I don't like African Americans but love Africans people will still call you a racist gently caress. Basically just be prepared to offend people and not give a gently caress.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem
Man I don't even know what point I'm making. Basically gently caress it. Some one will call you racist for breathing. Just don't advocate violence. Except for shoulder checking line cutting Chinese grandmas. That's funny.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Pirate Radar posted:

In general "what is and isn't racist" is a complex question and I don't expect it's possible to discuss it without offending people itt

That sounds about right.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Stink Billyums posted:

Is there a martial art that focuses on rupturing the other guys balls? I feel like that would be the most practical to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NOdkMRniig

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem
Tiger dick powder

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem
I don't think you'll have to worry about a relationship.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem
gently caress you. Buddha is flying around in space.

~*~Space Buddha~*~

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem
Space Buddha

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem
I’m still tickled that some ones cosmology includes a giant floating space Buddha in the asteroid belt.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Agean90 posted:

If I ever become rich in going to send a robot to the asteroid belt to find a gold asteroid and carve it into a giant buddha statue

A noble goal.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Glenn Quebec posted:

You don't find any of that tedious?

It's not easy being the Lecher Haier.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Grand Fromage posted:

It's a thing in Korea for parents to make their kids jump rope for hours at a time to make them taller.

No the trick to tall children is to male sure they never go thirsty by feeding your infants lots of water when they cry.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

The Great Autismo! posted:

I know a bunch of foreigners sitting around talking about China culturally or whatever probably reeks of orientalism and will get us labeled all racists because "ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL!!!! :yaycloud:"
It doesn’t help when the culture is basically brand new because Mao destroyed he gently caress out of it 50 years ago. There was a documentary on Mao last night and Jesus gently caress did he wreck that country.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem
Toxic waste gum good for healthy.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem

Baronjutter posted:

It's pretty sad for a culture thats absolutely terrified and disgusted by the concept of mental illness they seem really over-represented. Probably because cultural factors shun getting treatment or even admitting it exists because that would shame your whole family.
See it's only technically a disorder if it interferes with your ever day life. When everyone around you is also a sociopathic slob it's ok! So in the US it's a disorder because people judge you for it, in China it's not.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem
Love how that pussy literally banned searching for Winnie the Poo because it hurt his feelings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hell Gem
[quote="“GoutPatrol”" post="“475614617”"]
This sounds like you became permabanned user levonstomper58.
[/quote]

Hahahaha that’s what immediately came to my mind halfway though the post.

• Locked thread