Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
dying at “Question: Is this what is now known as a Podcast?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

I AM GRANDO posted:

We laugh at them so much that sometimes I forget how utterly loathsome they are. That’s the sickest poo poo I’ve seen in a while.

Same, plus I sometimes latch onto the one or two who are being slightly reasonable and treat ‘em as pets who only moderately shat all over the room—but it’s just a vile, hateful place.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Love the occasional Limbaugh worship that still crops up. He’s been dead for over two years; it’s gonna be like chappaquiddick and be referenced until every last one of them is dead. There’s gonna be some guy in his 80s in fifty years screeching let’s go Brandon in the wasteland

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
i’m gay and we just kept our respective last names idk

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Not All Dogs Are Good Boys

i hear he ate some skittles off the counter once too

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Xiahou Dun posted:

Wait what.

I’m sure they’re referring to Tiefland, when their papa took them to see it

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

side_burned posted:

Apoligizes Freep thread but I was wonder how badly has Qannon infected Freep?

It captured a subset but even most freepers recognize it as silly nonsense

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Shut up, constellations are for communists!!! -Dale Reed, probably.

The Big Dipper looks like a hat!! :argh:

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Scratch Monkey posted:

I guess they're forgetting Trump's previous two indictments

Also like the comment that he only hires the best lawyers. Even freep eventually realized Giuliani and Sidney Powell were jokes, and that the kraken was never to be released, but that was like two years ago who can remember

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
“Now, if I could get SS benefits in a blue state while permanently banned by twitter, that’d be great!”

Is this referring to some specific right-wing lunacy or just a freeper (autocorrected to creeper heh) having a moment?

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
I can buy that Daley delivered Illinois for Kennedy, but Nixon still loses with Illinois so

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Like their “banishment worked for England!” and “maiming works for the Middle East!” as if those places are crime free. I know there’s so much worse, but sometimes it’s the little things that get me with freep

e: don’t tell them the penal colony before Australia!

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Lmao. Some teenagers stole our car the other month for about four hours of joyriding before getting instantly caught. This being the US south I was happy to learn that despite half the kids being black and all of them being hopped up on Satan’s favourite plant, the cops just gave them a slap on the wrist and drove them back to their parents

Good to know the freeper response is they should have been blasted from orbit by fifteen predator drones then hanged publicly

Nice to see teen friend groups getting integrated in the south

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Who’s this Obama guy y’all are talking about? Misspelling of 0B0n3rdumdum I take it?

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Barely made it into three pages of the freep thread on the debate before deciding bed would be healthier but have a taste:

quote:

To: Dat
Why not just appoint Trump king for life? It would do away with all those elections and people who are obviously wrong.

There's no need for an appointment. President Trump will win in 2024 and yes after that there will need to be a temporary suspension of elections while the Fraud is corrected.

Clutch your pearls all you want, but a Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.
49 posted on 9/27/2023, 5:23:18 PM by Observator

quote:

To: Dat
>> Why not just appoint Trump king for life?

Back atcha, wise guy: why don’t we just let President Trump run for President unimpeded by media meddling and lawfare? Why didn’t we just let him BE president between 2017 and 2021 instead of illegally and surreptitiously f***ing with him, non-stop, 24/7? Why didn’t governors/judges/DOJ vigorously investigate and STOP unlawful interference in our elections, so President Trump could serve the second term he won?

Our Founding Fathers would applaud each and every one of those ideas...

But since we didn’t have the moral fiber as a nation to do those righteous things, taking us to our current dysfunctional condition: I sincerely pray that President (NOT King) Trump, when he takes office again, ruthlessly persecutes the criminals and scoundrels that abused him (and US!!) the past few years... brutally breaking their teeth and their backs... utterly destroying them personally AND cutting off their evil careers. JUST LIKE THEY ATTEMPTED TO DO TO HIM! Sweet, complete, vicious revenge!

If he pushes into some extraconstitutional gray areas in so doing, I might just be tempted to look the other way.

Actually, if it were up to ME, I’d *like* to see President Trump go full Pinochet on the marxist filth of every stripe in this country... load them by the tens of thousands into Chinooks and drop them into the Grand Canyon... or downtown Philly, Detroit, NYC, Atlanta, ChiCongo, LA, Seattle, etc. It’s raining commies! Yay!

And round up millions of illegal wetback criminals, abuse them at hard labor building the WALL, then tattoo and chip them twenty different places all over their bodies, and ship them back wherever they came from BAMN. Such dreams are probably a bridge too far though.

62 posted on 9/27/2023, 5:59:22 PM by Nervous Tick (Jesus is LORD and Savior! And Donald Trump is President of the United States of America.a)

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Assume freep is being predictably awful re: Israel? With maybe some anti-semitism sprinkled in as the few people “dissenting” from allowing Israel to go full blown genocidal?

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Scratch Monkey posted:

What the living gently caress does this even mean?!?

Just some alt-history projected out to, oh, half a millennium or so

(I like that they have horses so clearly some sort of Columbian exchange has occurred but are just doomed to gay black hitler’s mechanized legions)

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

namlosh posted:

Freep: Muslim Obama and his smelly anal fingers

This is a nice vintage freep title. Brings me back

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Whelp, you just summoned the ghost of dalereed. We're all doomed.

dalereed was a ball of hate, absolutely, but it’s like when someone busts out an unironic slur against the Irish in the 21st century. Sure, it’s wrong, but it’s so quaint that a bit of lovability sneaks in

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

skeleton warrior posted:

Okay, remind me, which of those things are they angry because they think Biden and Democrats are saying them now, and which of those things were what they were screaming to anyone who opposed Bush and the Iraq War twenty years ago

more forever war leads to more freedom democracy, hope that helps

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
These types’ shrieking about how it’s a republic and not a democracy never fails to amuse me (and serve as a grim reminder that we can’t even agree on basic definitions of the political process, but we subject ourselves to freep for a reason) and “BIBLICAL CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC!!!” really got me, thanks

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

SwingShift posted:

Starts to feel like a lot of them just want to rape people themselves, they fixate on it so much.

The gay version of this is one of my favorite genres of freepery. Remember one that went on about twinks that his “friend” had told him about, and another that boiled down to “we have to make homosexuality illegal because it is superior and not enough baby making would happen otherwise”

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Freep: Modern Urinals Are Mandated By Liberals

Was fond of Freep: GAY EVERY THING IS ALSO BRINGING DOWN AMERICA myself though I did like how liberals are making urinals lower to the ground. And the caps lock screed that was mostly reasonable I think? I kinda read it twice but my brain was just not having that much freeper capitalized text

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Would Freep: Trump is our bases’s MURDER WEAPON! WHY would we abandon OUR murder weapon? fit or too long? Drop ‘bases’s’ maybe

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Somehow, the saddest part of those posts is the Freeper who said he retired and refuses to do anything except train with his guns and practice riding an ATV through the woods because those are the only skills he will need to survive.

Also, I have to believe that even Freep knows that Hillary Clinton did not send dozens of people to work camps and have them die there in their 40's. I thought the whole thing with the Clinton body count was that they were faking a suicide and a mugging gone wrong instead of being blatant about it. Who are the dozens of people Hillary had thrown in jail to mysteriously die in their 40's when she was never even President?

I believe it was the Clintons so you have to add in all of Bill’s murders, and then obviously it’s not even close

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Gotta groom a horse, checkmate globalist marxist satanist sheep pawn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
v cool that freep is just stormfront now