Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
A whole new world of horrible, horrible people's rants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

CNN is so pissed that Trump wasted their time that they are actually doing their jobs and attacking his lies and lack of qualification. I can't wait for the Freep meltdown.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Freep still hates black people with the fire of a thousand suns and Lord Trump-sama can still do no wrong.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

MizPiz posted:

Wait, I thought blacks were "amish". Make up your loving minds freep! :mad:

We are. BLM is an ISIL offshoot for them, remember.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

NachtSieger posted:

Every explosion, every shooting, every instance of death, murder, destruction, etc. etc. are all pleasing to Freepers unless it happens to people or things they like.

And even then, they still might like it as long as they can delude themselves into thinking it advances their cause, or gives them their much coveted rageboner. (This is good for bitcoin because... :butt: )

:eyepoop:

E: I mean to say that I love it.

This. These people are hateful, evil old cranks that want blood to flow so long as it hurts someone else.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Tias posted:

Live in mortal terror from French neo-nazi gangs, and your manners would probably suffer a bit too, just saying.

That and, you know, being forced to flee your home in terror of brutal extremists only to find the place you fled to has decided to give you nothing and equate you with said extremists probably makes them pretty stressed to begin with.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

Gee, I wonder why they'd expect a backlash! Must be because it's what they'd do.

If only they could learn the love of white Christians who merely demand them be tortured for having the same religion as them. Because nobody Christian has ever done anything wrong.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Mors Rattus posted:

Clearly they got to him and he is a secret homofascist atheist transmuslim.

E: Also, they seem incapable of conceiving of Somali Christians (they exist, if in small numbers) - not that it'd matter, really, whether they were talking about Somali Muslims or Somali Christians.

Differentiating between populations or questioning their motivations would force them to acknowledge them as human, robbing Freep of what they really want: a faceless enemy to hate and destroy to make up for their insecurities.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

I always wondered what they thought of the Bundys being a perfect example of someone trying their dreams and failing miserably. Now I know that they understand absolutely nothing about it.

I also love that they have no comprehension as to what ISIL's goal is or how they get recruits and play right into their hands by demanding random people get oppressed enough to lash out.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

BUG JUG posted:

Jackson did not have a militia named the White League, rather, the White League was analogous to the early KKK (essentially every former Confederate state in the immediate aftermath of the Civil War set up their own private militias to keep African-Americans "in their place,") and responsible for the Colfax Massacre in 1873 where 150 African-Americans were rounded up, put in a church which was lit on fire, and when they ran out, shot. So, real upstanding Southern folk there.

I can see why Freep would be horrified to see the statues honoring their heroes torn down and mystified as to why black people might be offended.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

Given these people practically fellated Bush his whole two terms in office this is loving hysterical

Past and future mean nothing to Freep. There is only the present. Therefore, doing anything they don't like at the moment makes you a retroactive monster who will bring ruin to them all.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

As usual, capturing the criminal isn't enough for Freep. They must suffer in the most horrible way their twisted minds can conjure up to sate their bloodlust.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

BlackIronHeart posted:

Freep wants Israel to persist so it becomes the Jesus Trap, that's it.

The right wing dictator and anti-Muslim violence are nice bonuses, as well.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Every time I see Freep "race realism", I just try to remind myself that these miserable, hate-filled pieces of old white trash are closer to death every day and that their malice is the only thing that makes them forget their own miserable lives.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Jagged Jim posted:

Deep thoughts from Freep.

I'm guess these cancel each other out to relatively human, so I guess that's a victory by Freep standards.

Cythereal posted:

Freepers can be oddly human in threads that don't get posted here. There's threads with Freepers talking about their cats and posting pictures of their dog and hating on the Yankees for non-political reasons, stuff anyone can get behind.

They're still miserable, hateful old people who want to burn this country to the ground because it's not Leave It To Beaver, but they are human.

Still amazes me that they can spew such venom about everyone under the Sun, then go right to seemingly human old people stuff. How exactly do you hide being such a miserable piece of human trash and go back to talking about typical old people stuff.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

How much more Nazi can you sound? Like even on purpose.

Truly, paragons of Christian philosophy. On the whole NT/OT stuff, freep is deffo more into the OT because of a much more bloodthirsty God and a more militant message in places. I've never been able to get over freep's understanding of the religion they claim to follow and protect.

We've been over this: like everything else, the word "Christian" is just a tribal identity to them. It does nothing but specify that you are on the "right" team just like how "Muslim" and "liberal" are put you on the "wrong" team. Being on the right team means you are good, so everything you do is good. Being on the wrong team means you are bad no matter what you do.

That's how they can justify contradicting everything they claim to believe in or demanding savage torture of someone for simply existing so easily. Especially when they say it about someone visibly not what a an old white person.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Night10194 posted:

Wait, they actually think they're winning? The polls are turning hard against Trump again. Even loving Breitbart's own 'unskewing' poll today has Abuela up 4.

Freep and reality haven't been on speaking terms for over a decade. They live in an alternate world where they are the oppressed minority, while also being the silent majority, in which Trump is the embodiment of all that is good and minorities are savage animals that deserve nothing, but their opponents are the real racists by trying to appeal to them and Muslims are demons in human skin around every corner. They have purged all dissent and silenced any introspection, so nothing but their fantasy remains.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

Eh, I guess I was tempered for that. I've already been exposed to this poo poo before on another text board. Guy was a hardcore conservative "obama is the antichrist, muslim, commie, etc" and opposed universal healthcare with all his being. He ended up losing his job and insurance and soon after wound up in the ER for surgery. After he was bitching about the medical bills he'd never be able to pay off. I told him "This is the reason people want a public option with universal healthcare, so that something like this beyond your control doesn't wind you up in debt the rest of your life". He still opposes universal healthcare and says he'll just ignore the bills because he can't pay them.

some people are just so loving stupid it's amazing how much they'll gently caress themselves over to prevent other people from getting something.

Probably this guy

It's okay when they do it because they are the true, noble Americans who earned it. Unlike those shiftless liberals and darkies who are just leeches stealing from their pockets and demanding food and jobs rather than bootstrapping.

It's easy to believe if you want to feel good about yourself despite having/doing nothing of value and never think for more than a second.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

This is some excellent subtle racism right here, stuff that really makes you "appreciate" Freep. Sure, they throw around phrases like "urban ferals" and talk about how awesome it would be to commit vehicular homicide on blacks with impunity, but this post is proof they can still be horribly racist shitheads in a more nuanced way.

The honesty is kind of refreshing. Sure, they place black athletes on the level of dancing monkeys, but at least this guy is admitting it rather than launching a ridiculous tirade one how white men are the most persecuted victims of racism to excuse himself.

I am kind of surprised that the Freepers are ignoring their Hispanic hatred to assume it was a Muslim person. I guess raging about the possibility of the dreaded illegal just doesn't compare to the juicy slab of Muslim panic.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

Personally I want to believe they're mentally sick, along with the Cruzers. I just can't bring myself to belief they willfully follow either of them blindly because it makes absolutely no sense. One of the Trumpers i work with stopped supporting him when he was shown and told what was going on with Trump's list of fuckups. The other is just a conspiracy nut that buys into the most absurd crap. Course he's also involved in a pyramid scheme that one day soon he'll be rich enough to quit work....one day...some day...soon...SOON.

Jesus, I think I aged 40 years reading those last two...

It's Freep. I can guarantee you what's meant is "Public schools are converting young, pure, white, soft, delicate, tempting, sexy, supple....er...ahem....christian boys to Muslims per Obummer's new rules he hasn't mentioned yet but has given advanced copies out to every school in the country. It's true because I read it in a :fwd:fwd:fwd:fwd:fwd:fwd:fwd e-mail thingie"

Personally, it seems like all their bile and desperation to return the nation to a period that never existed is just due to them being old and scared. Things are changing so much that the bubbles they hid in all their lives can't let them pretend that they are the sole representatives of "real America/Christians" enough to really convince themselves anymore and they can't take it. Nothing makes sense to them anymore, other people are getting a say, and their bodies are withering as death approaches. Instead of facing their fears, they lash out like this against everyone else and latch on to any fake strawman who promises to make the scary world go away so they can be safe.

I pity them almost as much as I hate them.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Mors Rattus posted:

The worst part is some students just have to get used to it. I worked at a college library circulation desk last year and ran into some middle eastern kid who just had his night made by my being able to pronounce his name correctly the first time. I forget what it was, besides sounding Arabic and having an uvular fricative in the last name (the 'kh'/'ch' sound you find in Hebrew and Arabic). He just seemed so jazzed that someone finally got it right, asked me where I was from that I could actually pronounce it and all.

I have an African middle and last name with a silent letter and learned to just give up on anyone pronouncing or spelling it right without practice so this conversation is familiar to me.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

"As a molder of young minds I am intentionally a dick to them over something they have no control over and when they get mad because of it I tell them to try and pronounce some bullshit name I gave myself so I can feel like a self righteous fucker"

Yeah, but that's kinda different. People honestly don't know how. Like when I was a kid people didn't know my name was spelled "ch" and either wrote C or K. This guy is intentionally doing it because it makes him feel big. Big difference between ignorance and dickheadedness

An educator deciding to stoop to third grade bullying tactics on his students for his ego is the sort of thing that the school board should really know about.

I do have to admit that it does show that Freep is following the ethos of their idol, the Orange One.

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Sep 24, 2016

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

WrenP-Complete posted:

Sorry for double post, but another krug quote:

So his official lesson plan is "if global warming, why cold?"

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

OptimusShr posted:

You just know if asked "What did he do that was treasonous?" They wou;dn't be able to name a drat thing.

They would say "not know his place" if they had the balls to be honest with themselves. Since they don't, Obama is the incarnation of all that is evil because he must be to justify everything they already think and feel.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

FIRST TIME posted:

I went to a really lovely "non-denominational" Christian school all through elementary and I very specifically remember we had a Beka history textbook that was completely deplorable.

These are a couple of gems that I could find:

I went to a really decent Seventh Day Adventist high school were I befriended this girl who was home schooled up until freshman year. She had used the same history textbook and now we laugh about how we're hardcore liberal athiests and how lovely that book was.

So every atrocity committed by white Americans was really good because they forced the victims to at least pretend to be Christian? You have to try to be such a callous racist bastard.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

That's the basic Christian idea behind why bad things happen to good people. That or punishment. It's a test of faith or holy retribution.

For jackass churches who seem to excuse every sneeze, yes. But even they agree that this does not apply when you specifically are the one causing the bad thing to happen. Then it's just using God to escape responsibility, which is triply bad.

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Sep 25, 2016

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

It's pretty funny seeing Freep pretend to be concerned about bullies in public schools when they've repeatedly talked in the past about how their kids should beat up and bully kids who are different.

Like anything else that's bad, they don't recognize bullying or prejudice as anything but totally justified heroism when they do it. Utter hypocrisy and lack of self awareness is Freep's highest value.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Oh good, the worst places on the Internet are joining forces to make everyone else's lives a little worse for daring to edit their infantile flood of bigotry be "PC".

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

^Bullying through terror tactics, truly the freep way to live life

Considering all the false flags thus far you'd think they'd already be Trail of Tearing their way to the concentration camps by now

Well, they're just too smart for that. Everyone knows that when facing a force capable of creating webs of deceit so massive that they can manipulate global events on a massive scale at will to discredit white Christians, all you have to do is talk about it a on a message board or post it on Breitbart. Proving your truthiness forces the evil liberals to hiss and flee to try their evil plans of asking you to treat non whites as humans and clean the environment another day. Like reverse-Captain Planet villains.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

Two great flavors, combined at last.

From Ryan on Race Relations: Get Outside Our Comfort Zone, Understand What Others Are Thinking

Freepers: I haven’t felt comfortable about politics since Reagan left office

What a world we live in, where I was thinking about not c&ping this one over because it's the same old same old... but seriously though, this is the new normal for freep.

“The goons outside looked from Freep to Klan, and from Klan to Freep, and from Freep to Klan again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

I can only imagine that Freep is having a bigger meltdown than the Orange One himself.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

Tears? What tears? They're all so deluded that they're going to declare Trump the winner by a mile.

Denial is just the first stage. Anger comes later. Followed by more denial, then more anger.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Scratch Monkey posted:

I don't get how Trump, the son of a rich land developer whose whole identity has been built around being a super wealthy New York City business tycoon, is so easily considered as "one of us" by Freep.

He's a loud white man who hates what they hate, talks loudly at a third grade level, is completely detached from reality, has no respect for anyone but himself or his sycophants, and receives no comeuppance for his many, many mistakes or crimes which they take to mean he must be right all the time.

He's basically what they want to be when they grow up.

Meanwhile, here's Giuliani doing his best Freep impersonation: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/giuliani-trump-debates-228756

"Fact checking is so unfair you guys!!":qq:

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

Because he says exactly what they want to hear. He won them over by being a racist bigot with some sexism sprinkled on top that bought into, and till a year or two ago, was an outspoken birther. Financial and societal status aside, he is freep. Financial and societal status, to freep, just means he's right because otherwise he wouldn't be who he is

I used to have respect for him, but I think 9/11 broke him mentally. He's become more of a raging psycho as the years passed

Don't. Giuliani was a bastard back then, too. Taking photo ops during the attack to look heroic without really accomplishing anything. He's always been a corrupt racist. It's just that he's also been riding high on being the 9/11 Mayor ever since.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Mors Rattus posted:

Man. Why does anyone think Hillary needed the questions in advance? They were all obvious things to be asked, any debate prep at all would have been enough.

They also seem to have not noticed why Hillary was looking down at her podium sometimes when Trump spoke, because the cameras clearly got her, y'know, writing notes. She was taking notes on what he said.

They can't wrap their minds around Trump not being the perfect golden idol of pure conservatism they have convinced themselves he is. He's become the embodiment of all their terrible hopes and dreams so him failing is them failing. We all know that they can't stand that.

Elephant Ambush posted:

LMAO I just got to the point in the debate video where Trump literally says out loud in front of millions of viewers that he wants the United States military to act like a PMC and be paid for their services. This is un-loving-real.

And my draw dropped more than once during this video (I've been watching it with pauses while I do household chores and make phone calls and stuff). She literally called out full-on racism (and used the word) more than once. She also straight-up called for increased taxes on the wealthy as well as reforms in law enforcement (including not shying away from saying that police have biases). Granted she couched it in "we all have biases" but she actually addressed the problem directly.

This whole thing is just really surreal. Hillary is debating like a total pro and Trump is just tossing stuff out and using his usual used car salesman vagueries. He randomly tosses out accusations during questions that have nothing to do with what he's saying (like attacking climate change during a discussion about nuclear threats). He's clearly shoe-horning in talking points that he was coached to shoe-horn in because other previous questions didn't give him a contextual window.

And I can totally see how uneducated people would think Trump won. He really does speak to and resonate with the average uneducated American. I grew up in a rural community and I can tell you that most of the Trump supporters in rural towns ate up everything he said. Hillary, on the other hand, really knocked it out of the park. The only things I didn't like were shilling her website and book, and lying about how Iran supposedly were "weeks away" from having nukes before she saved the world from nuclear holocaust as though other countries should not be allowed to defend themselves from the World Police with MAD nukes.

Whenever Hillary spoke she cited actual facts and names and places while Trump's answers were like one place and "a bunch of other places too" or a single name and "a bunch of other people too", or an event "and a bunch of other events you all know what I'm talking about (even though I don't)". I know I sound like a broken record but he really is a used car salesman.

My only wish is that Hillary had had a chance to call him out on some contradictions. For example, I want to raise import taxes on business owners and then opposing taxing rich business owners 5 minutes later. Or why he went on a rant about spending too much money on foreign wars when he was in favor of invading Iraq and wants to nuke the poo poo out of all of our "enemies". Or how we've been fighting ISIS relatively effectively while saying that nobody is doing anything. Or how he says "the Fed is being political" (which is always the case no matter who is President) while proposing policies that wouldn't change anything other than favor him. Or how he says that other countries need to pay us their fair share while saying he was "smart" to avoid paying any taxes.

If there was any doubt in an educated person's mind about Donald Trump being a full-on idiot, this debate proves it. He really is the most unqualified person I've seen in my 40 years on this toilet earth with the exception of maybe Reagan.

Trump being a babbling conman fool obvious to anyone besides racist idiots isn't exactly new, but a chance for him to remind the nation of that fact is always helpful.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

Okay I wasn't quite ready for that last thread :catstare:

It's Freeper hate of everyone taken higher than normal even for them. A nine-year-old cannot be scared about anything if they dare to not agree with them.

Night10194 posted:

Every now and then I catch myself hoping these bastards die alone and terrified, abandoned by their friends, family, and country.

It's not right and I shouldn't feel that way, but my niece is *terrified* of the stuff she sees on the news. My nephews' mother is in a near panic about her mixed race sons. My mother is terrified her black grandson is going to die in a run-in with the cops. This poo poo is close to home for me.

These are some of the most repulsive things you can find outside of straight up hate sites, so that reaction is normal. They cannot wrap their minds around the idea of someone, anyone else having problems they don't and just interpret asking to not be murdered for no reason as a personal offense. The only thing that makes me calm down a bit after reading their disgusting rants is that I know that they come from fear. The world is not obeying the script they expect it to, those they consider subhuman are not sitting back anymore, their heroes are starting to be exposed for the monsters they are, and we are on track to one of their most hated enemies becoming the first woman president. They are losing, shrinking into irrelevance slowly but surely, and these old bastards can only watch in the miserable pits they made for themselves. Let them howl in their impotent, wannabe Nazi rage. It's all they have left. The greatest possible revenge is to live a good life and try to help others. It will burn them like nothing else.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Pet Rock Band posted:

Freep is a straight up hate site.

Yes, but they're still in denial about it because they are gutless cowards as well as hateful fossils.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Scratch Monkey posted:

"You know... regular folk. White males over the age of 40 who lack a college degree. Just like me!"

Real Americans!

VitalSigns posted:

:laffo::roflolmao:

"With my own eyes I watched Trump get destroyed in that debate, but I wanted him to win so I went straight to the polls and lied my rear end off. And hey a bunch of other people also said he won in that poll so it must be true after all!"

The rare posts that give you a first-hand look inside the process of creating one's own reality are the joys that keep me coming back.

It's amazing to see just how far they go to fool themselves into believing that their biases really are truth and they are the majority. I mean, they admit to lying and trying to stack the polls in their favor, even admit that their picks really are unqualified, but they still act surprised when reality doesn't match what they want. The funnies thing is that they never manage to learn from it: they'll repeat the exact same behaviors later and still just as amazed that reality didn't warp itself to make them always right even though they wished really hard for it.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

If only more of Freep could follow his example, the world would be a better place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

It's nice that Freep takes it upon themeslves to provide the perfect examples of whatever fault of the conservative movement whenever it is questioned. Such a public service their utter lack of self awareness provides.