Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

DarklyDreaming posted:

You fool! There's a million books, short stories and a couple Twilight Zone episodes about this! Sure your orange savior would get elected and maybe even spend some time in the White House, but then there would be a coup on January 21st and then you'd have a thousand years of zombie Stalin to look forward to :v:

Or worse, Donald Trump would take to the presidency like everything else he does and Freepers would actually not be insulated from it by being old and white.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Watching them brag about how YUGE Trump's rallies are and how Obama's much larger ones just don't count because of reasons is an amazing display of the bottom level of doublethink they need to keep their beliefs.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

dalereed was full of hate but it wasn't the same kind of hate the rest of Freep had, usually. While everyone else made posts about Muslims loving goats and we should nuke the Middle East, "urban ferals" and how they wanted to commit genocide and start race wars, dalereed was posting about how he hated guys wearing hats and anyone who removed lead from things. I'm sure if someone went through his post history there would probably be a few posts about blacks being lazy and uncivilized and I'm sure there's some about how much he hates Muslims but for the most part that just wasn't what we normally saw from him. He just seemed like a crazy old man shaking his first at those kids on his lawn, not a good person necessarily but a nice change from everyone else fantasizing about committing vehicular manslaughter and gassing immigrants.

Well, he was pretty big on anyone he disagreed with dying in the street and bigoted himself, but in the more forgivable "cranky old man" way. Unlike the "totally not neo-Nazis/KKK" pit that the rest of Freep has become.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

I'm surprised they didn't go full on Klan rally like I expected this time and actually questioned the validity of a story. They didn't disappoint as much as I thought they would.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

Gee, that sure is weird! I wonder why every immigrant group seems to vote mostly Democrat? Could it be because that's the party that isn't going "gently caress IMMIGRANTS!" at the top of their lungs? Is it possible that maybe if the Republicans embraced immigration more, that more immigrants might vote for them?

Nah they must just all be racist against whites.

"Ignore the plight of the downtrodden and oppressed, because it's unsafe to empathize with them, save your own lives at the expense of others." - something Jesus would have said.

THE BIBLE LITERALLY SAYS THAT YOU EVIL IGNORANT poo poo. I know he's talking about Jews who don't accept the New Testament but even the Old Testament says that too.

"You know, maybe the Nazis were right about the Jews!" - Freep

Freepers are the kind of "Christians" who see nothing at all worrying about the Conservative Bible project. They want to cut out all that sissy "love they neighbor" crap for more of their favorite smiling everyone they dislike stuff. Their stated religious beliefs, like all conservatism, is basically an elaborate justification for their desire to always hurt everyone different from themselves. That's why they latch onto the loudest demagogue in town, especially when he embraces all the sins they claim to hate.

"Execute all foreigners and wrong-thinkers", nothing Nazi-ish here, nope. Execute

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Oct 4, 2016

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

VitalSigns posted:

"This seems like an obvious con, but God can do anything, couldn't he also use a conman to bring the Kingdom of Heaven here on earth?"

This thread makes me want to quit my job and make a living scamming fundies.

It is amazing to see how quickly they can turn even the exact opposite of their religion into a sign of divine approval just so they don't have to admit to being wrong about anything.

Neo_Crimson posted:

Trump is already having a meltdown over the fact that Pence looked way more presidential than him. I think we're good.

Arzy moar.

Honestly, David Duke aside, there really aren't a whole lot of candidates he could have chosen for VP that wouldn't make him look worse in comparison.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

From Dozens of former GOP lawmakers announce opposition to Trump posted by freeper detective

Good to see they aren't holding back, for all the difference it'll make. You all know how this one will play out.

Freep worships the Orange One so fervently that they cannot comprehend any reason someone could opposes him except to be an evil traitor to their cause. Like pretty much everything else that they disagree with, but even more insane.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

How dare that dastardly Obama steal the Orange One's winning strategy by totally making up an evil Russian voter fraud scheme?! The audacity of him to do this in the hypothetical scenario I'm dreaming up to justify my hate as something other than bigotry?!!!!

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

From Liberal Attempts To Silent Dissenters Will Not End Well posted by freeper Kaslin

:stare:
Criticism isn't censorship, you useless piece of human trash. Merely being told over and over that you are an idiot does not lessen your ability to continue being an idiot and expressing your idiot ideas to your idiot readers.

The right has been constantly screeching at the left that the left is weak and has thoughts and feelings and it expresses them and now they're upset that some are actually standing up and not putting up with their poo poo any more.

Do you want to know what decades of you living in your own "safe space" of the right wing echo chamber has brought you?

You wrote that essay in that way with purpose.

This purpose.

They will always, always denounce any criticism as the greatest of tyranny because these people are the most obnoxious spoiled brats possible. They convince themselves that the Enemy (everyone besides them) is just waiting to fufil their nightmares to justify their sick fantasies as responding in kind. They do not comprehend what oppression actually is and empathy is weakness in their minds, so we get this. They are old white Christians in the nation where they have the easiest lives possible for people like them and will never, ever recognize this. Nothing will ever, ever crack their walls of echo chamber-enforced ignorance and hatred.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

So do they think that those evil liberals have a magical weather machine or that they have a cunning plan to steal the homes of white people using an elaborate ruse that is easily disproven despite the millions of operators it would take?

Also, they remain firm on their stance that climate change can't be real because none of their actions could ever have consequences.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Tony Phillips posted:

Trump now apparently claiming that he still thinks the Central Park Five were guilty

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-says-central-park-five-are-guilty-despite-dna-n661941

Come on, Freep. Entertain me.

Trump+racism+overturned convictions/reparations+opportunity to deny obvious reality= Freep catnip.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

CommissarMega posted:

Does it say how many humans?

Aaand here's another thing that gets me, as if saying 'sorry, I'll do better' is somehow weak, instead of acknowledging a flaw and working to better one's self. Isn't that more, I dunno, ubermensch than denying any and all faults?

EDIT: I mean, it's like MRAs and the like trying to proclaim how much of an 'alpha male' they are by having a harem of subjugated women or whatever. What's so damned 'alpha' about forcing someone you see as weaker than you to serve you? If you're a real goddamn manly alpha man, you wouldn't mind a strong woman because she could help you, either through assistance or simple competition (if you're into that sport of thing) into becoming a better person. But nope, gotta proclaim my insecurities to the whole friggin' planet.

Nobody who subscribes to that "ideology" does so because they understand strength or maturity. They so so because they are deigned raging misogynistic narccisits or just insecure manchildren latching onto any excuse to feel superior. Admitting others could have valid viewpoints that might cover for their weaknesses would requiring admitting to having weakenesses and their egos are far too fragile to suffer that. It's no different than the "race realists" you hear bleating about how their skin color automatically makes them the true masters of humanity: just another excuse to base your self worth on something they don't have to put effort into.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

The Freeper rage and denial are both frothy and delicious. I really do think the actual election kill some of them at this rate.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Vagabundo posted:

It's fundamentally their misogyny coupled with "but but but but but BILL!" when it comes to any suggestion of infidelity. Their misogyny is also so institutionalised and so fundamentally part of them that they don't understand how criticising a woman for her sexuality, judging her for her looks or their attempts to control what they do with their vaginas is seen as regressive, sexist and misogynistic, and any woman who tells them to go gently caress themselves is an uppity oval office that doesn't understand her place. I mean, what's wrong with talking about a woman's tits or grabbing them by their genitals? You're just giving them a compliment right? Would anyone do that to some fugly beast? The nerve of some women, when we're trying to be nice to them!

That's pretty much what is at the centre of their hatred towards Hillary Clinton. "How dare that loving bitch, that short-haired pant-suited wearing oval office, do a man's job?" And of course, Bill Clinton's affairs are what gets mentioned instead of any infidelity that Hillary Clinton might have committed (assuming that sort of thing ever even happened outside of Donald Trump's insane fantasies), because a woman's achievements and qualifications are simply an extension of their husband/owner's, right?

Imagine if Michelle Obama runs for president in about 10 years? Then we'll probably see just how deep their hatred really goes.

If Michelle Obama ran for president, the sheer amount of hate categories she'd trigger in white America would cause about half of the Freep population to keel over before even getting to their keyboards.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

"I once killed a hooker and raped a horse. What? It's just locker room banter!"

Still kills me they'll harpoon Hillary for anything, real or imaginary from any point in time from Bill's stint as pres till now. But when Trump gets caught bragging about actual sexual assault they play it off as just guy talk or that it happened too long ago. They've truly gone over to the dark side when they lost their way to blind hate

Trump's promise of letting them live in a land totally dominated by whites only where they could skew every vile opinion without any consideration for others (or reality in general) and could attack anyone different for fouling their wing with their existence was so beautiful that they stopped even trying to pretend to have principles.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

Meanwhile back in reality, CNN Money: How the shocking hot mic tape of Donald Trump was exposed

tl;dr: After the Apprentice sexual harassment story broke on Monday, the Access Hollywood (owned by NBC) producers decided to go digging. They found the clip immediately and passed it off internally to NBC News, with the plan that both would break it. NBC News wasn't sure if they were opening themselves to a lawsuit by releasing it, so they handed it off to the lawyers. The lawyers sat on it all week. Someone else leaked it to Fahrenthold on Friday morning, but it's not clear if the leak came from inside Access Hollywood or from inside NBC News. Access Hollywood got contacted by Fahrenthold late on Friday morning and passed word up the line. NBC then chose to release their story, but Fahrenthold got his out first.

Things you'll find missing here:
- Hillary
- Hillary's "operatives"
- The DNC
- Rince Plumbus
- Paul Ryan
- The RNC

We know reality does not matter to freep, but look at all of the stories they have to make up in order to explain their world.

Those paying attention will have seen many reporters talking about more stuff coming. In fact, it's been described as our favorite phrase: more, and worse.

I'm personally looking forward to these:
https://twitter.com/billpruitt/status/784872190587998209

Freep is going to have a very bad week.

If we get the video we expect, then the "race realists" will be out in full force as well.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Freepers posted:

"Hah. Darkies in science, lolz!!"

That was marginally less horrible than I expected. I was barely insulted to my core. Come on, Freep. Live down to your potential.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Oh, they will go into apoplectic rage at this failure.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Do they just not comprehend that pissing off the media less than a month from election might be a bad idea?

Of course not. They just see him attack "the Enemy" and don't think a second beyond it.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

Man, earlier this year, I would wonder, "Is this the start of the next party realignment that kids will be reading about in history books in 2060?" and then I would be like "eh, I'm getting ahead of myself", but now I'm really starting to think.

Trump the embodiment of all the GOP's horrible impulses. He's their id laid bare for all to see. Their voters flocked to him, disregarding all his lack of qualifications to, as Freep displays, worship him as their new God. Their base is more loyal to him than they are the Republicans as a whole. So not only can the GOP not win with him in the public eye, but trying to denounce him and sever will cost them the main support they have left. There is no positive outcome for them for the foreseeable future and it's all their own fault for not crushing him when they had the chance. Their greed, hatred, swindling, and denial of reality are finally coming home to roost and there is nothing they can do about it.

Trump could very well kill the GOP and the world will he better for it.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

I clearly hate myself today, otherwise I wouldn't subject myself to this one. It was linked from the "Folks, I am discouraged" thread above.

From 'Manxiety' is a rising problem and blokes are failing to talk about their emotions posted by freeper detective

I'm going to hate this one so much.

Freep opinions: men are only able to express fear, hatred of women, and anger

The study demonstrates otherwise, you goddamn troglodyte

gently caress you forever for daring to use that name, you piece of poo poo.

On the other hand, nobody attempted to reply to this one.

And then this happens.

I scrolled for a bit and all the vitriol stopped cold.

I was surprised.

And then,

I'm going to go destroy my liver.

"Real men only face emotions by drinking until their livers fail and bitterly cursing everyone different than them. Why did my wife leave me?"

It never ceases to amaze me that the people who base every decision on how it feels to them and spend their lives on perpetual outrage/fear while denying any kind of objective viewpoint or fact that does not support their feelings are the first to yell "PUSSY!!" at the idea of dealing with emotions in a healthy way.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

From :freep: This election is about Good vs. Pure Evil :freep: posted by freeper pboyington

Yeah, uh, freep is getting kind of scary.

They really are barely a step away from a full on Nazi-style movement. If they are any indication, Prestor Jane was right: we will get real terrorists after the Orange One falls. Things are going to get dark next month.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

The worst thing, though, is that they've worked themselves into a corner. The only escape route is moderating their views, but this is impossible to them. Purity of thought must be maintained.

Let's face it, folks. Freepers are self-radicalizing right now in front of our eyes. Armageddon is around the corner. The country is dead once Hillary is elected. They're waiting for it.

What I personally don't buy is that they'll take the first shots. Freepers in specific, I mean. Do you really, really expect these cowards to do anything? I don't.

No, the first shots will be by someone else, probably a young Deplorable. It'll be way worse if they get caught first, though. Once it looks like there's a crackdown on the right wing militia groups, that is when the serious poo poo starts. There'll be no stopping it at that point. It won't be terrorism, it'll be fighting for freedom.

Things will be moderated somewhat if the GOP embraces the crazies after the election instead of rejecting them, but I think the country won't be served as well by that choice. The radicals need to be called out as radicals.

From Trump’s truest believers start to worry: ‘You could easily lose this election’ posted by freeper tcrlaf

What freep doesn't realize is that they are not mainstream any longer. They are Trump's base, all right, but that base is not a cross section of all Republicans.

It really is scary to think just what the Republicans have spent so long creating. It won't take long for much more dangerous groups than those Bundy idiots to get rolling if they are angered enough. If nothing else, hate crimes will skyrocket for a while.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

Actual freep posters will never get off their fat, decrepit asses to do anything.

Freepers aren't usually a threat themselves, but they are a window into the twisted minds of the far right. Someone younger and braver than them will do the dirty work and get encouraged by bastards like them.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

Mayybe if they stopped lying all the time fact checking wouldn't always show them to be wrong

But that would imply that Drudge and Breitbart were wrong and that can't be right. Surely it must be the entire rest of the world that is wrong. Those evil DemonRATs simply corrupted everything. I'm certainly not at fault.

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Oct 12, 2016

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

God was supposed to save Romney too.

God does whatever they tell Him to. They pay his salary by being "good Christians" and not murdering people that they don't hate.

SocketWrench posted:

Because the multiple lawsuits already suffered by Trump for sexual assault aren't damaging enough. The guy's a sexual predator and normally freep would be screaming for his head, but no, he's our guy this time so we need to abandon our morals and support this emperor god child

Freepers having morals, that's a good one. These old bastards wouldn't know a what conviction if it bit them on the rear end. All that matters is what is useful to them at this particular moment or having an excuse to be terrible. Trump legitimizes their worst impulses, so they'll forever bow at his feet. He's what they really want, so they will do whatever they must to convince themselves that he's the embodiment of all that is good just like they do to convince themselves that anything they dislike or fear is pure demonic evil.

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Oct 12, 2016

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

This is clearly copy/paste, but oh boy are they winding up the end of the world poo poo

It's the ultimate cop out for when you are losing. If things aren't going your way, then you can't possibly be wrong or have to change, no. It's just all irrelevant because it means that the world is about to end. Everyone dying horribly is better than admitting failure for these people.

Also, Freep = Stormfront-in-Denial.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

It's really come to the point where they go beyond denying rape exists. Now they are offended at the idea of needing consent at all. Freepers truely are utter scum like their master, the Orange One.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

SwitchbladeKult posted:

I have always blamed their blood thirst fantasies on their ignorance and lack of exposure to other peoples causing them to dehumanize non-whites, seeing them as animals not people. I can't use that rational for acceptance of casual sexual assault. They know women in their families! Are they so far gone that they dehumanize their own kin?

Given their habit of turning on any member or former hero who dares to fail to bow to Lord Trump-sama, we've seen time and again that their definition of "kin" only matters so long as you support them without question. Should you fail to do so at any point, you will be disowned, exiled and retroactively labelled an evil liberal traitor islamocomminazithug. They know nothing but the most self-serving idea of "love" much like any of their other so-called principles.

There's a good reason why so many of these old bastards are bitter, divorced, and hate women/young people.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Finnankainen posted:

I think MIchelle Obama's speech might have broken some Freepers

From various threads

Also holy poo poo the racist image macros are out in force today.

But truely it is she who is the racist against noble white men for daring to exist and not give them justification for the hatreds within themselves so they can be the good guys.

Freep is just getting worse and worse. They're already calling opponents literal demons, crying that the world is racist for not elevating them to powers soley for being old white men, and demanding a coup so a "benevolent dictator" can rule them and punish all who disagree. How far off the deep end will November take them?

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Oct 14, 2016

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

What in the Hell is wrong with these people?!

They live in some bizarre world where everything exists solely to confirm whatever the right wing blogsphere is saying today. They rage about Obama giving "bluster and threats" then turn around and laud Trump for keeping them safe by doing absolutely nothing but give bluster and threats. They seriously think that a great evil with a thousand is around every corner coming to get them specifically unless they strike first at absolutely everyone and bow before their god: the Orange One. Their lives are an eternal nightmare of fear and hatred and they actually seem to like it better that way. What drives them to be so utterly reprehensible? What makes them such pathetic cowards that they cannot face a day unless they have some utter darkness to blame every failure on? It's like they have no feeling of pleasure beyond bowing before the lasted huckster and spiting everyone in range.

Jagged Jim posted:

Christian Leader Franklin Graham Defends Trump: This Election Is About Future of the Supreme Court

I see they've given up on even pretending that Trump has a soul and this is all about political power.

gently caress you, Graham. You don't give the slightest drat about anything besides gaining power and these miserable old fossils out themselves as such. Such a disgusting hypocrite like you claiming to be a leader is the worst sort of insult to the ideals of any religion.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

DeusExMachinima posted:

This week, on Republicans willingly driving themselves into unwinnable situations...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-gop/3480981/posts

Well at least I can be glad that Freep being presented with hard evidence will cause them to realize that they're running off millions of voters and change their wahahahahahaa

BEHEAD THOSE WHO DON'T INSULT ISLAM!

And they are still completely mystified as to why people they hate don't vote for them. Isn't the promise of becoming "one of the good ones" nearly enough? Clearly we must vow to murder the torment them more.

SocketWrench posted:

Considering all the increased aggression and the whole doomsday clock advancing, I'm assuming this gently caress lived in buttfuck nowhere and was five years old

How much you wanna bet Donald goes full Furher bunker when he loses...I can't say I'd be against it

Look at how they were brought up. At any moment the Soviets were gonna nuke/invade the US, the whole world was fighting between capitalism and communism, and you had fuckoffs like Reagan telling them "When (not if) the Soviets attack....". they were raised on the threat of war and death being a high probability every day of their lives

Growing up with parents as horrible as they are in the endless paranoia, enforced conformity, and general war of misinformation of the Cold War as well as watching the Civil Rights Movement through an ultra-racist lens combined could explain some of why they are such miserable excuses for humans. Follow that up with the Republicans going completely off the rails and their media doing everything in its power to exploit paranoia, bigotry, and reality denial and you get a mind with no chance of properly functioning. If they were slightly less disgusting, they'd be pitiable.

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Oct 16, 2016

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Okay, I know that they have an almost supernatural ability to delude themselves, but really?
[/quote]

What the know or believe in is whatever their latest heroes say at the moment. They will actively rewrite their memories to ensure that said hero is completely right.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

So now there's been a firebombing at a GOP headquarters in North Carolina.

Can't wait to seem them utterly condemn this as the greatest act of vile evil ever with no self-awareness about these threats whatsoever.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

taiyoko posted:

Yes. Please. That is what we're hoping for the most. The fewer of you hateful old bastards voting the better. Though I highly doubt any of you will really stop, short of dying.

In their minds, this is a serious of a threat as all their calls for brutal violence. They are the only real Americans. If they left, then surely nothing but fools and savages would remain to cast us into a thousand years of darkness while they enjoy ultra-conservative paradise on magical Galt land.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

DarklyDreaming posted:

Ok bringing Juanita Broderick to the second debate at least made sense as a talking point, but seriously what the gently caress is this going to accomplish?:psyduck:

He wants to turn the debate into a Springer episode so that he automatically wins if he finds the right super surprise guest and proves Obama to be the real father of ISIS' baby. Because he is a spiteful child and his base is as well.

Anyway, Freeper panic is always hilarious. They really do equate the Orange One with all that is good and true, expecting a flat out apocalypse if he does not win and they must endure not being allowed validation for all their horrible impulses.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Snowman Crossing posted:

As I read through the last few pages I became kind of wistful and actually started to miss dalereed (PBUH). Maybe it's just proximity to the election but it seems like freepers all that themselves so seriously now. dalereed seemed like a guy who was a bitter, hateful old man, but also just kinda wanted to be left alone. In the inevitable RaHoWa, I always pictured him as a guy who, instead of enlisting, would declare both sides to be assholes and just sit outside his trailer with a case of Coors and a shotgun.

He was like that angry old man in the neighborhood: obnoxious and offensive, but basically harmless beyond angrily yelling at this kids he's convinced are on his lawn at all times. Really a fixture of the neighborhood that the kids can scare each other or with horror stories about.

The other Freepers are more like a family of KKK members that yell obscenities at any passerby, carve a swastika in people's yards in weedkiller, and are suspected in a few fires.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

This is great, they're heading straight into a wall and are all yelling to go faster.

This is just beautiful. Maybe someone who trained to speak and debate in public? Like, oh I dunno, a lawyer or politician?

Don't be silly. Nobody could be smarter than they are unless they are cheating demon lizard people.

kartikeya posted:

Ivory tower liberal! How dare she know how to speak well! :freep:

I think my favorites of all of those are the attempts at creepy prayers that just straight up transition into them trying to cast spells on her, especially in light of that earlier comment about how witches would totally be trying to hex Trump.

I know. Freeper theology is basically just demanding that supernatural forces destroy whatever they are mad at today. Normally, their "prayers" are some repulsive passive aggressive screed, but the closer to the election they get, the more they become long winded hexes on their enemies for reality not conforming to what they think it should be rather than to gain any form of enlightenment and certainly not aid anyone.

We're already at the stage where they think their enemies are literal demons and Lord Trump-sama is a prophet despite violating all the codes they claim to live by. By this point, I'm surprised they stick with paying lip service to Christianity instead of just making a religion that suits them better. Give them a couple more weeks and they will drop all pretense and start sacrificing to the altar of the Orange One, the one true God, to curse all who threaten His majesty.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

Gotta love how their race to blame means they don't have time to learn about anything including the stuff they're using..."killswitch the internet"? Good loving luck with that

They always seem to take the claws out the second something they fear and don't understand comes up. Like they are so terrified of just living period that they have to be constantly fighting someone just to feel some agency. Like outrage is all that keep them from keeling over from a panic attack when the local diner changes their menu or something. It'd be very sad if they weren't so evil.

I always wonder if these old bastards are really just aware that they a spewing classic Nazi lines or if they just want to pretend they are being super reasonable because they don't have the guts to join the White Power rallies they clearly admire.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

From Obama Blames ‘Far-Right Media’ for ‘Pumping Out All Kinds of Crazy Toxic Stuff(LOL!) posted by freeper rktman

It's a Breitbart article covering some things that Obama allegedly said at a campaign speech in Miami the other day. I say allegedly because only nutjob right wing media sites have any of these quotes and I'm short enough on time to not watch the video of the speech itself.

You all know what's coming, but that doesn't make it any less funny/tragic.

These guys are gift wrapped case studies for the damage right wing media does to psyches. They're so considerate to always provide such clear examples on demand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

Believing women who speak up about being abused is harmful to victims of abuse.

Get hosed forever, you lovely rear end in a top hat.

It makes sense to them in the same way that they "aren't racist": by changing their personal definitions of the crime to suit their positions. Just like they are clearly not racist because they don't use full slurs and aren't physically murdering minorities, they and their lord and master Trump aren't sexist or abusers because the women didn't give formal indication that being touched was unacceptable in triplicate immediately after being assaulted. Since Trump is good and only attacks what has bad, these women are just deceitful harpies for KKKillary attacking poor Lil' Donnie for ancient history and he is fully justified in burying them with his lawyers like everyone else who defies him.

It's the good old cognitive dissonance that Freep was built on that lets them ignore even the most obvious facts by simply re-classifying them into some lesser offense while pretending they would totally fight for some hypothetical real victim (like themselves) at a later date.