Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Tony Phillips posted:

Guess what page the thread will be on when the election is called for Hillary, and win a prize!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

McGlockenshire posted:

It should be underscored how really, really irritated the press pool is over this one. CNN said "we were duped," and there were multiple unironic accusations of pulling a Rick Roll. No, your calendar is correct, it really is 2016.

CNN is still mad and it's been like 8 hours they are furious

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

McGlockenshire posted:

To: Zakeet 

Are democrats planning a MLK style hit on faltering Clinton? This is too much projection 

60 posted on 9/17/2016, 1:00:36 PM by JudgemAll (Democrats Fed. job-security Whorocracy & hate:hypocrites must be gay like us or be tested/crucified)

Pardon?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Pollyanna posted:

I get the feeling these posters are going to be very, very disappointed in Trump come 2018.

There's already a gop bill in the works to raise taxes on the middle class being reported.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Cythereal posted:

That the army doesn't loving want because in the modern age of warfare tanks are specialized tools only needed in rare, specific situations, but good luck telling the GOP's donors that.

See also: F-35, LCS.

So is the hardware being developed independently of them? Or do they not even get to decide what they build?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Twelve by Pies posted:

Well Freep will be happy to know that Trump apparently doesn't want any celebrities at his inauguration. This actually makes sense. An egomaniac like Trump wouldn't be able to stand not being the center of attention, and any celebrities that attended would steal attention away from him.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812115501791006720

Lol after the bookers he offered ambassador jobs to declines. He's going to have his cool inauguration by himself. With hookers and blackjack

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

SocketWrench posted:

I love that they still claim Obama is an agitator. You know, because he was democrat and black
Meanwhile trump is seen by them as the great second coming while spending his time splitting his own party along with the public.

Obama rolled in with the culture of calling out those stupid assholes for what they are. So it's clearly him, and he's splitting the country from manly men patriots and rabble rousers giving them poo poo.

Trump is a mean baby like them, and unites all mean babies. Other people don't count.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

But her emails tho

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Yeah freep is one of those places online that is a negative feedback back loop which enforces low self esteem and unproductive behavior.
Just like the slimy trenches of popular/infamous social interaction websites without the part that isn't an awful clique.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

I'm fairly certain that they ceased being barbarians after becoming citizens, as "barbarian" simply meant "person not belonging to one of the empires of the time." So they also don't know words.

I think he means when those lovely weirdos the Christians took over

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Fathis Munk posted:

poo poo this is so amazing.

Trump has switched to the "yeah i'm not doing what I said I would but I will at some later point through still undefined means" mode. How can you fall for that.

Sunk cost

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Yeah the gif of it is pretty wild.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

https://twitter.com/dril/status/819404939613138944

I saw this and thought of the thread because freep loves new buzz words

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

People get shot every day

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Lol all of freep is on public assistance. Disenfranchise yourself rear end in a top hat.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Probably just lying. You'll notice on subreddits which discussion that tend to orbit how hard it is to be a white straight male have an uncannily diverse population, self reported.
As a disabled Asian woman I am insulted by the patronizing liberals and their *faaaart*

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

SocketWrench posted:

Of course you will. You fuckers do this with everyone that you support. You never criticize, you just make up excuses and suck on their dongs.

It's all tribalism and they want/expect that sort of behavior back to them. I expect to see "but I voted for you!" On Twitter from people losing their Medicare.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Freep will probably not have a moment of clarity.
But there's already people on social media who don't like this talk about ACA and Medicare changes. They were only supposed to take the insurance from the dead beats, I'm a real American why is this happening to me?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Don't forget everything he worked for is going up in flames on top of it.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I love that googling "dumbest man on the internet" still brings up his name

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Animal-Mother posted:

Wow, I haven't thought about him in a long time. He was such an rear end in a top hat, but I admired his showmanship. You knew his job was to be an rear end in a top hat, he knew you knew that, and he just bullshitted as brazenly as necessary with a smile on his face the whole time, never whining or complaining about the questions from the press. Seems he died of colon cancer in 08. The almost good die almost young.

There's something poetic about that guy dying because of the poop organ on the last year of the regime he was a part of

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

That problem kind of solves itself

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

....where would these teeth be

vagina dentata

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Well the SA was pretty gay. But never mind that night of the long knives

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

It's the honey moon phase. If their own benifits get cut we might see a hang over

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Well late stage bureaucracies do become bloated with pointless positions but I was thinking the hundreds of staffers for the hundreds of congressmen

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Shugojin posted:

THOSE POORS ALWAYS BUYING STEAKS AND LOBSTER MY TAX DOLLARS

Why do you want cattle farms to suffer freep!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Any headline with the word “fret” in it referring to Republicans is FAKE NEWS. It’s actually demonic inspired false prophecy. The reality is what Trump has been saying continuously — Republicans are doing the other side a great favor because by next year this will blow up and they will be begging for something to be done. 

12 posted on 1/27/2017, 11:16:23 AM by The Truth Will Make You Free

Pardon?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

SocketWrench posted:

That someday, god willing we avoid nuclear fire, I'll be able to gripe about younger generations not knowing what true sacrifice is and how they think everything's so hard for them...you know, when I'm not bitching about their music or keeping off my grass.....OH GOD, I'LL BE A FREEPER!

loving lazy social justice kiddies, we had to fight for economic justice in the streets

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

"scheme"

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I thought god already changed the election he can't do everything

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

But they can only bing search

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

There's a few thousand republican politicians right?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Don't worry old America wasn't any better socket

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Lol that was quick

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

The party of Lincoln the tyrant

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

RAW MILK

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Jagged Jim posted:

Freep has hated Pence ever since he wimped out on implementing the Religious Freedom law when he was Governor of Indiana

Retreat is the only sin

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Pence doesn't have a worm tongue that wants to start a race war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

How disconnected from his own campaign was Pence, if it's not assumed he's going to get poo poo for this too?

Also we don't lose health care any faster under president Ryan than with him actually writing the bills.

I think impeachment would be an electoral disaster for the GOP, so I welcome it.