Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

The Haitian posted:

They're saying this was an intentional bombing, so this is probably the last nail in the coffin for Hillary's campaign. There will be no Freeper tears in November, but instead Freeper gloating.

What was the first nail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

MizPiz posted:

This should be empty quoted daily.

Nah people are just pessimistic babies.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I believe in Jeb.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Twelve by Pies posted:

It's happening again...I'm agreeing with a Freeper...

Oh okay, whew, that was close. I'm safe now.

This is some excellent subtle racism right here, stuff that really makes you "appreciate" Freep. Sure, they throw around phrases like "urban ferals" and talk about how awesome it would be to commit vehicular homicide on blacks with impunity, but this post is proof they can still be horribly racist shitheads in a more nuanced way.

Coaches and players don't have any influence on money, so that is unfair and very freep

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

wilderthanmild posted:

"Democratic Underground"? I think it's like a left wing freep?

Eh more like democrat freep.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I am pretty sure they would be rather similar presidents.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Xiahou Dun posted:

What's her beef with Prussia of all places?

It hasn't even been a country for almost 150 years.

Maybe she just hates Bismarck.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Why would you pick the freep thread of all threads to try and defend the lovely fascist kid.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Stop trying to start slap fights pls.

I mean it’s true, Biden’s blandness even effects Fredo

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

In that they never bothered hiding their looting yeah.

They just didn’t give a poo poo if you knew

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Though that does make Freep loving Trump funnier considering how little he tried to hide it

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I’m the hacker who proposes he does him terrorism by forum PMs

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Well they do seem to think the Supreme Court is going to save them. Which would be possible if this was like Bush but this isn’t.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

They also misspelled district twice in the openings sentence. So the Kraken may not be unleashed

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Goons do have a very weirdly classist attitude towards food but trying to hammer that point won’t go very far

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I got to admit, thinking the democrats stole the election is one thing, but solemnly stating the party and you have failed Trump is way better

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I’m confused what exactly they think the constitution has to do with this

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The Chiefs don’t even use the Chiefs logo in any real way they should have changed it years ago

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The war to liberate Martha’s kitchen

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

To be fair you get that here to, but that’s not a left thing but more goons are a bit snobby

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I think that poster just re invented Mercantilism.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Sanguinia posted:

So, the suggestion is that Conservatives create a landlocked, isolationist state which permits no immigration (except for those who follow the state's mandated ideology, which I would love to know how he intends to police. I presume that owning a Maga Hat is enough.), conducts no external trade, and has no military except for citizen militia. And that this state will eventually expand because its economic prosperity within this design will cause people to willingly join it.

Brilliant stuff.

Hey they can trade just only with state approval.
It’s literally mercantilism.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Granola hippies aren’t leftists if anything they are apolitical

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Wait the museum?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Sarcastr0 posted:

:downsbravo:

Also, I am very unclear about the causality of events here. We cancel the national debt, which somehow...mass deaths.

:dehumanize:

I think they mean the country will default and go into a bankruptcy spiral and collapse .

Which besides not being how that works I have no idea why it’s so disjointed

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean everyone thought it was going to get violent when the election was called, hell down here many business closed down to prepare. Then nothing happened

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

They think voting fraud is done through the internet

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

What’s funny is freepers would be 100% okay with the original banana republics

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The freeper going against private property is fun

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I think it was a joke.

Even freepers do that occasionally

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Wow he really went the real Q is the friends we made along the way

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Though the Avignon papacy and antipope thing are not the same thing. The Avignon Pope actually was the legit pope for most of their time there. Moving back home eventually once Italian politics had settled Ed down a bit

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean it’s not crazy during the Venezuela coup people were saying that Maduro and his cabinet members were personally going around double voting. People are really easy to convince of voter fraud if they want to believe

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

pseudanonymous posted:

This is certainly the woke view, and it's probably not a perfect test of "intelligence" but it's a test of something that's probably a derivative of intelligence, and the fact it went up consistently for a while told us something.

The unemployment measure the US uses isn't even close to perfect, but it does tell us something about the economy.

It’s not thr woke view it’s the correct view

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I assume your calling me dumb because I fat fingered a word but it doesn’t work as I obviously know the doesn’t have an r

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean if your posting on a message board you are a nerd so they aren’t exactly the people who would be talking about magic

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean Rocket girls started out as a light novel (which is just a novel but shorter and marketed to kids) but it apparently won some sci fi awards

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean there is probably a book that didn’t make the cut that has that as the central story.

No different than the time Jesus owned a dragon with facts and logic

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Captain Monkey posted:

nope, I just also don't trust online tough guys

What made you like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I...you just argued against this