Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
So how are those guys doing? Have they been prematurely celebrating since yesterday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

davecrazy posted:

I can’t even take any pleasure in watching them freak out as the lead in PA drip drip drips away.

I can. Someone please post more of that.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Any Penn reactions yet?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

OwlFancier posted:

God is very forgetful you see and if you don't keep reminding him that you specifically mean every member of the supreme court he will forget.

The solution to the Problem of Evil is severe dementia. God knows everything, is all powerful and has good intentions, but he keeps forgetting to act on it.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Man, living with such delusions about reality must be so relaxing. Everything falls into place, all bad things are hoaxes and if things absolutely don't go the way you wish they were unlawfully shifted by shadow organizations who try to hide that you're always right.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

MaoistBanker posted:

Mother of loving god. Someone gets it.

`What are the reactions to this vile heresy?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

SocketWrench posted:

Pulled not by an admin, or a mod, but the supreme authority, the dreaded Admin Moderator. May God have mercy upon all their souls

Moderator is his username.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Conservative Only Virus. Ignores Democrats!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Xiahou Dun posted:

Also it's not "fancy places", it's called Italy.

Way to own those Italians!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Edit: never mind.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

RagnarokAngel posted:

So what do you suggest doing about it? If you genuinely think this is an issue then I figure you must have a plan right?

This is a weird opinion. Just because someone has some concern, it doesn't mean that they personally plan to prevent it, or see a chance to do so. For example, I am concerned that people close to me die at some point.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

RagnarokAngel posted:

Asking them what their advice is for dealing with the problem?

Why do you presume that such advise has to exist?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

RagnarokAngel posted:

It doesn't have to, just wondering if they had any.

This initial statement sounded weirdly aggressive, though.

RagnarokAngel posted:

So what do you suggest doing about it? If you genuinely think this is an issue then I figure you must have a plan right?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Guavanaut posted:

It's a shame that it's The Donald, because Freep: i'm thinking we appeal to the UN would have been amazing given their foundation.

Since President Donald Trump has routinely shown that the law does not apply to him, it can be reasonably argued that he's above the law. Therefore he's the higher instance over SCOTUS which it will be appealed too.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Guavanaut posted:

I'm honestly surprised that none of them have suggested rolling it back to Magna Carta yet.

Better yet, force the USA back into the UK, just as things get spicy over there.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
The Cleaveland Freepers!
Rolls of the tongue awfully.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Half my family live in BaWü but thanks for the explanation of what Bavaria is

Does anyone truly know? Like birds, the concept of Bavaria is an unfathomable mystery. We just don't know.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

SocketWrench posted:

Yeah, this.
Years ago I'd been sick all weekend and as a result hadn't been eating. I went to work Monday and during the shift I passed out. I was sent to the clinic for a drug screen per company policy, but they refused to see me till I had been checked out for injuries from hitting the floor at the hospital. 8 hours of sitting in the ER and finally being looked at. Tests, tests and more tests.
About 12 days later I get the bill. $5,000 for all the tests and poo poo. Thankfully I had insurance which lowered it to a "mere" $1,300. Then a week after that got a bill for the cardiology scans while there for another $500 that insurance fully covered.
So for a simple fall I was staring down $5,500 without insurance

HAHAHAHAHA You know this guy's a loving brain dead moron because California is red. That's like the deepest blue state in the US

Actually, excluding DC, it's Hawai, which this guy Turner red too. Biden won that witha 30 point lead.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Honestly, doubling down on refusing to use spaces after commas is the real offense here.
"70 years ago,I was taught by nuns to type this way. And there is no way,none whatsoever,to see if this is the correct form of the English language."

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
It would be kinda wild, if Trump was considering the Samson Option.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
It would only need one idiot to convince him that a change of President would not happen during a nuclear war.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I will consider your opinion Pontius Pilate.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

VitalSigns posted:

This isn't too weird, people really really loving hate phonies and liars. Everyone knows the Pelosis and Schumers and Bidens of the world are full of poo poo when they say "oh gosh we have to help the American people" then tie $50 million to Israel and Saudi Arabia to it. They think we're stupid and it shows.

You see the same thing here, we hate Ted Cruz but at least he's honest about wanting to gently caress over women and gay rights, compared to someone like Susan Collins who wrings her hands about a woman's right to choose then votes to confirm a rapist and a Handmaid to the supreme court

Speak for yourself. Ted Cruz is a special level of unlikeable.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Trump is a liar, but he's so narcistic, that once be heard himself talk, he immediately believes his own lies.
Republicans don't want an honest person, they want someone who's peddling their own flawed opinions and believes in it so much that it magically becomes reality.
Trump is the perfect man for that.

Although to be fair, that's something everyone wants on some level. "Please have the same opinions as me, but make sure nothing of that is incorrect by altering reality to suit my worldview."

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Dec 29, 2020

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Getting a heart attack from covid and the resulting treatment is certainly not just dying while having covid.

Bremen posted:

It's always weird to me when I see the actually rational replies. I realize that this thread mostly gets the entertaining and crazy replies, but it seems weird to me that the "Covid is real and sometimes kills people, even if the odds of surviving it are high" people can coexist with the "Covid is a deep state hoax" group without the site being one huge flame war.

Yeah, freep does have some kinda reasonable posters. But from what I could tell on TD every single reply is just as bad as the stuff which gets curated here. It's more of a populist hivemind with constant purity checks.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Germs usually refers to bacteria, which are mucg bigger than viruses. Masks still help, though. That guy is wrong, but not in a :psyduck: way.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

HootTheOwl posted:

Why are you prepared if you're a veteran?
You might have had been prepared but you're out now. Why we you still prepared?

Doing a military coup is just like riding a bicycle.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Twelve by Pies posted:

Freep: Like you, I know Japanese culture very well.

I mean, yes, I'm worried that violence (even if it's one or two lone nuts) will occur at Trump's rallies. I'm not worried that he'll somehow magically prevent Biden from being sworn in, because he won't. He can't. It's impossible at this point.

I mean, technically, Biden might still die. Not a cool scenario, but not impossible. What is impossible, is that Trump will still be president on the 21st.
How deep in the line of succession is the president from the previous administration? Unlike most decorum nonsense, the constitution seems to be quite clear about that topic.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Jan 5, 2021

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Apparently TD.W is down
That's to sad. I wanted to read reactions to Trumps consession speak, where he threw his domestic terrorists under the bus.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Much obliged!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Bobulus posted:

"You’re unable to view this Tweet because this account owner limits who can view their Tweets. "

So Tei is on some kind of special buddies list with with this "tomolikestoeat" fella. If the tweet is a call to violence, I'd be concerned here.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Regarde Aduck posted:

just lol at this poo poo stir attempt

just ravenous for kei to have hosed up somehow

That was not posted with a straight face.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
These people literally believe that Trump will use the inauguration of a giant honey trap to imprison everyone who shows up there.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
https://media.thedonald.win/post/FpZDVulO.jpeg

Wow, this will show them!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Nimmy posted:

They keep talking about overwhelming evidence that Trump won. What's the evidence they think they've seen? Even the Trump lawyers have all dropped their suits before they had to present evidence.

This might be the total sum of their argument. I've seen it linked around there.
https://hereistheevidence.com/
They list the fact that 50 courts threw those cases out within hours as a proof for the fraud, since those courts obviously just didn't want to give a chance to present evidence.
I do admit, that if I was already pro-Trump this list would seem compelling. "How could that batch of mail-in votes from Philadelphia legitimately be 99.5% Biden?!? Everyone there loves Trump."

Please note the other tab to see how it's proven that covid is a hoax.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Jan 25, 2021

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I love the freeper going “everyone who got the vaccine is now dying” in the US alone that would be nearly 60% of the population dying the country would literally collapse

That's just the number they want you to believe, to make you think, that vaccination was commonplace and that refusal was in any way controversial. In truth, there are only a thousand vaccinated Americans. All of which died.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
What do these guys think about Bidens latest plans for covid mandates?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Captain Log posted:

I'm sure as poo poo doing the same.

But I'm also terrified for the proud Made-In-The-USA-McVeighs that are about to sprout up like weeds. I don't mean I'm terrified for my own safety, because I've got bigger poo poo to worry about. But as a country? poo poo's probably going to get nasty.

(I have to admit, I'm thrilled a certain mother of mine is almost certainly going to get forced to vaccinate. She's 63 or 64, obese, and works for a big rear end publishing company. She isn't getting a choice in the matter. Her powerful brand of willful ignorance has always had a high chance of getting her killed.)

Don't gloat to soon. She might just go into early retirement to own the libs.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

DarklyDreaming posted:

Now after everything I kinda "Get" Trump worship. He's a rich and powerful dude who says things people agree with and that makes those same people feel a fraction of that wealth and power, but how does anyone get a positive impression of Don Jr? He's a hanger-on who has accomplished nothing and failed even in those rare places his dad has succeeded all while dressing like a Patrick Bateman cosplay. It boggles the mind :psyduck:

That's just the propaganda of the Instagram gods crushing his algorithm.
He has at least one loyal fan and this short video will demonstrate the appeal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3N-YIfVpFI

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Sep 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Captain Monkey posted:

Has anyone realized that Chris Pratt is 6’2” and Charlie day is 5’7”????

Can you tell from their voices?