Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Night10194 posted:

"They need to get back to the Torah big time! Also we love Trump!"

"You shall not withold the wages of poor and needy laborers, whether other Israelites or aliens who reside in your land and towns. You shall pay them their wages before sunset because they are poor and their livelihood relies on them; otherwise they might cry to The Lord against you, and you would incur guilt." -Deuteronomy 24:14-15

"You shall not deprive a resident alien or an orphan of justice; you shall not take a widow's garment in pledge. Remember that you were a slave in Egypt and the Lord your God redeemed you from there. Therefore I command you do this. When you reap your harvest in your field and forget a sheaf in the field, you shall not go back to get it.; it shall be left for the alien, the orphan, and the widow, so that the Lord your God may bless you in all undertakings. When you beat your olive trees, do not strip what is left; it shall be for the alien, the orphan, and the widow. When you gather grapes, do not glean what is left; it shall be for the alien, the orphan, and the widow. Remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt; therefore I am commanding you to do this." -Deuteronomy 24:17-22

Note these things in no way describe Trump. He wouldn't even like the bits about how you should visit sacral destruction and devastation on your enemies and offer up all spoil to the Lord; he'd prefer to take the oil.

Double fun because deuteronomy is also part of the OT, and thus the Bible and thus their oh so valued Christian faith and culture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

McGlockenshire posted:

To: tcrlaf 

Bring out the cattle trucks, detain this mob and strip them of communications, roadblock the roads that the trucks use, process the arrested in the most remote area of the county with a razorwire fence with National Guard perimeters strictly enforced. Set up a tent city for their convenience (at least provide the tents and lest them figure out how to set them up! 

No more cushy jail amenities..., just emulate Sheriff Joe's complexes... 

29 posted on 9/22/2016, 7:45:06 PM by ExSES (the "bottom-line")

How much more Nazi can you sound? Like even on purpose.

Truly, paragons of Christian philosophy. On the whole NT/OT stuff, freep is deffo more into the OT because of a much more bloodthirsty God and a more militant message in places. I've never been able to get over freep's understanding of the religion they claim to follow and protect.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Geostomp posted:

We've been over this: like everything else, the word "Christian" is just a tribal identity to them. It does nothing but specify that you are on the "right" team just like how "Muslim" and "liberal" are put you on the "wrong" team. Being on the right team means you are good, so everything you do is good. Being on the wrong team means you are bad no matter what you do.

That's how they can justify contradicting everything they claim to believe in or demanding savage torture of someone for simply existing so easily. Especially when they say it about someone visibly not what a an old white person.

I know but it still makes me mad how they appropriate and misuse terms.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
This is great, they're heading straight into a wall and are all yelling to go faster.

quote:

To: fuzzylogic 

I was listening to the debate in the car. Her sentences were AMAZING in vocab and structure. I thought she must have been reading or wearing a wire. Who can speak off the cuff like that with complex, perfect sentence structure? 

48 posted on 10/19/2016, 9:38:34 PM by Yaelle

This is just beautiful. Maybe someone who trained to speak and debate in public? Like, oh I dunno, a lawyer or politician?

Fathis Munk fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Oct 20, 2016

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I expected more drama from the Trump campaign actually coming out and saying they were behind.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jagged Jim posted:

To: Bodega 

No, we don’t have to treat them. Their disease is not our obligation. 

We should quarantine and isolate them. 

17 posted on 10/26/2016 5:29:27 PM PDT by Rurudyne (Standup Philosopher) 
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Man, Conservative Jesus is real different from the JC I've been taught about when I was young.

Also I'm 99% sure that if these guys could have 1000 different sexual partners they'd be all over it while still claiming they respect trad family values. As always the only issue they have is, oh my God, gay guys.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

kartikeya posted:

Among the charges they were declared not guilty of? 'possessing a firearm in a federal facility'. I can't. I just can't with this country right now.

What the gently caress. What does a white person even have to do to get arrested? Man I'm moving to the states, as a white male I'd be unstoppable.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

SocketWrench posted:

I want them to quote, from the bible, where it even comes close to saying Trump is a good Christian because so far he's been on the bullet train to hell

No no no, they say that Trump has not lived a Christian life so far but now God chose him because God often closes unlikely messengers you see? That renders all of Trump's past moot.

kartikeya posted:

That Freeper fantasizes about his neighbors committing suicide. His neighbors. People he probably sees every day. And he writes a loving description of them shooting themselves in the head as the cherry on top of his Trump victory sundae. :stonk:

Somehow I got the feeling that suicide is even supposed to be hilarious in his post. loving liberals can't even shoot themselves in the face.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
It's great how they all give this dude the benefit of the doubt saying he didn't do nothing before all this.

The guy saying that he suddenly wondered why everyone assumed this guy did it, without any real proof, had killed me with irony.

:rip: me.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

change my name posted:

How is this considered not being a hipster

Haha, I didn't notice but you're so right.

Also I still can't stand them touting their adherence to Christian morals and then screaming for the blood of immigrants and the end of welfare.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Geostomp posted:

Self-righteous hatred and excusing any behavior of all who claim to be believers are the core of modern evangelicalism.

Well yeah but I'd argue they aren't following the Christian values they claim they are.

No true Christian I guess.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Blanc means white in French and that's probably where blan comes from but your interpretation is way better.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I would just like to see one of these dudes and ask him what Jesus would do about the migrants. I really wanna know what they'd come up with.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Man, this is a new depth of stupidity even for freep.

McGlockenshire posted:

Why would you bother to be so specific as to mention eating pizza, especially in that context?

Hmm very good question OP. Then again assuming you are right, why bother to mention loving paedophilia in this mail?

Oh those wacky evil politicians, can't help but brag about all the child sex they have.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah the map one is great because it really doesn't fit in at all. Do they talk about pizzas being covered in maps :confused:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
This one is also amazing.

quote:

To: Talisker 

Boys as well!

Beyond disgusting!!!

Grab the ropes. Lot of lamp posts in DC 

Will need a large child rescue operation, they bring them in on container ships, 1/3 lose of life is acceptable. 

161 posted on 11/3/2016, 7:43:38 PM by foundedonpurpose (Red necks & all necks for Trump!)

I mean raping little girls is bad sure, but little boys?!? Gonna have to hang them.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
So just in case you want to take in some meltdown from more than just freep, this thread is starting to look pretty good in the salt department http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796630&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Too bad your timezone sucks so I won't be able to see all this poo poo go down in real time but I am really looking forward to to morrow morning.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
WHAT ARE YOU DOING AMERICA, STOP!

I AM FROWNING AT YOU VERY HARD FROM ACROSS THE POND.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

gatesealer posted:

Oh god, I just realized. What if this turns out to have been like brexit with People voting for trump ironically?

I am reasonably sure a bunch of votes were that but its not gonna matter because the "it's just a prank bro" defense works remarkably bad for votes.

Welcome God emperor Trump I guess.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

kik2dagroin posted:

It will be very interesting, in a morbid way obviously, how Trump handles being literally the most powerful man in the world. Rest assured Freep will be there every step of the way assuring its forum posters how righteous and patriotic every decision is, and how everyone counter to that opinion is a traitor and deserves summary execution.

Yeah I guess that's the best silver lining I can come up with too.

Also that I don't live in your country so I won't get hit by the brunt of the wave.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah I really wonder how all the bullshit promises will go down once freep realizes their nature.

Man Trump and a rep senate, freep is gonna be so bad to read these next years.

We are entering the desert friends.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah but I get the feeling a lot of them love what they perceive as his bravado. They feel they would do the same in his place and not take poo poo from anyone.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Goddamn is she really? Have some decency woman.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I mean that was only a matter of time at this point.

I woke up somewhere at 4 am this morning and figured Hillary still had a chance since I thought California had not been added to the count.

It had though so I guess for the last couple hours there wasn't that much suspense anyways.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Also she conceded apparently.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Since I'm a euro goon I can lend you my white straight dong if you need one, I'll be fine over here.

PM me :wink:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
loving white dicks.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Yeah I can't hate them for this. It's infuriates all hell but fair's fair.

One of the things that makes me saddest about this outcome is the wet fart that happened on SA as we waited for Trumper tears.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Also women in general I guess.

I just want to know if Trump is even going to pretend to still care about the wall. If he's going to make a token effort or if he'll just never talk about it again.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Nah I don't think Le Pen will make it. President Juppé I guess.

MeLKoR posted:

Circa 700 if we go with W's precedent.

poo poo, that's a long time to wait :(

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:smith:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Man, they still think martial law is gonna happen any minute now. Hillary conceded and Obama starts to organise handing over power BUT IT'S GONNA HAPPEN ANY MINUTE NOW loving LIBERALS.

Also all that talk about armed revolt of Trump lost? Uh... False flag?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
My god they are already calling for the head of the VP :magical:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:agreed:

I think if they ever stop hating they all disappear in a cloud of smoke.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Voyeur posted:

Freepers didn't want a civil war, they would totally have sighed regretfully and perhaps even shed a single sad tear at the horror of it all, at the terrible waste of human life as they picked up their guns and went their keyboard and started posting about going out into the streets to do their duty shooting every rabid, rampaging demonrat and ni... thug they could find.
Fixed that for you.

How do they not realise they were saying they'd do the very same thing. Well I guess in their mind it's not the same thing at all.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Wait wait wait, Trump is already turning around and suggesting he won't repeal obamacare but saying he likes a lot of stuff in that bill :raise:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Trump likes main Obamacare provisions 'very much' - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37953528

quote:

US President-elect Donald Trump has said in an interview he is open to leaving intact key parts of President Barack Obama's healthcare bill.

quote:

Mr Trump told the Journal it was his hour-and-a-half meeting with Mr Obama that hadmade him reconsider his calls for an all-out repeal of the Affordable Care Act.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

please shut the gently caress up about gun chat in this thread you fuckers.

Also :rip: whatever happened to you :patriot:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Oh drat, that toxx was a perma? :owned:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

:stare:

This has to be satire or something :wtc: