Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Hmmmmmm

https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/801080723109199872

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
It's impressive how :smug: you can be about alienating your whole family.

Your family.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
It's nice to see Freepers applying their faith's teachings.

"suffer not thy enemy to live and whatever you do never ever break bread with them" - - Conservative Jesus, 33 AD

And the whole thing about communism just goes to show once more they have no understanding of what they hate. Equating the democratic party with actual communism is hilarious.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:rolleyes:

The worst is that Trump also exemplifies this "its good if I do it but bad if you do it" mentality. Seeing him saying it's a scam and doing it undermines democracy is just :psyboom:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jagged Jim posted:

To: Secret Agent Man 

Where are the americans telling the indians they can’t do this? How awful it is to illegals? 

"American" Indians are neither native to this continent, NOR Indian NOR the "first" Americans here. They are descendants of Siberian hunter groups who migrated to this continent over the Bering straits: oriental Asians. 
That came out publicly when DNA reared its scientific head. It sure blasted the hole out of the "poor native Americans" myth. 

This continent had NO indigenous people but the FIRST humans here were Caucasian. They hunted mammoths. They would dig huge traps for them to fall into, then get in there to kill the beasts. 
Thanks to archeological digs they found that some of the hunters didn't make it out of the trap. Their human remains showed skulls that were oval. Oriental Asians, "american indians" have ROUND heads. 
The HAN Chinese (92% of all Chinese) also have ROUND nostrils. That's how other Asian Orientals can tell which is which. 
If someone is half and half, then all bets are off. 

20 posted on 11/27/2016 9:04:03 PM PST by cloudmountain 
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

gently caress me, this is beautiful! :biotruths: about phrenology, "America belongs to the white man" and completely missing the point.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
God dammit they are jizzing all over themselves about that stabber incident. Sometimes I almost forget that they are not only idiots but also disgusting pieces of poo poo taqueria-ing as humans.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Offering aid and comfort to an individual of a nation that is enemy of yours. Hmmmmmm wasn't there a story like that somewhere?

(and that's working from their assumption that the monobloc Islam is an enemy of the US)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
People share links to fake news sites. Then their friends see that the article agrees with them and share it with their friends.

When it's shared a lot the algorithm adds it to the important news section.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yes.

See also http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/11/23/503146770/npr-finds-the-head-of-a-covert-fake-news-operation-in-the-suburbs

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

SocketWrench posted:

It's a fun, yet scary contradiction, isn't it. The party of "morality" is so immoral. After this election, I just laugh at any of them that proclaim they've got the better morals.
"Yeah, you elected a shyster that lied through his whole campaign, insulted women, blacks, hispanics, muslims, and the mentally ill. Who lambasted his opponent on honesty over emails and her husband's sex life while lying about his taxes, facing down 3,000 plus lawsuits, has a case he had to settle because he got busted for a scam, earned his current money by cheating and scamming thousands and got caught multiple times sexually harassing/assaulting women. A man seen as a great business man because his only real success has been the last decade or two of scamming people of their money, lost a billion dollars in a year, and went bankrupt multiple times because of his own stupidity and greed and relied on his family to beg for loans. You voted in a man to the highest office in the land who is prone to outbursts, has slap fights on twitter at 3 in the morning, and when not insulting people or countries instead shouts conspiracy theories like global warming being a Chinese hoax. You prop this man up as the moral candidate and the example to follow while he insults and fights with others in his own party. He has even publicly declared he is willing to use nuclear weapons and remove US defense from allies unless they can pay us enough extortion money. You are no longer the party of morals and family values."

Nice opus.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
More seriously, yeah you're right but it won't change anything for them because in their mind he has been somehow redeemed for all of this.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

McGlockenshire posted:

He also thought corn flakes could cure masturbation. No, really.

Don't forget about all the yogurt enemas! (seriously if you don't know about it, read up on Mister kellogg or listen to this informative program http://thedollop.net/wp/episode-46-live/)

quote:

To: mbarker12474 

I would love to see Trump put an end to this diversity crap. 

2 posted on 11/30/2016, 6:57:49 AM by Cowboy Bob

How should this even work? Like what does he want exactly? Does he even know or is he just an upset baby.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
God nothing disgusts me quite as much as the hard on they get when they fantasise about murdering black people in cold blood with their concealed carry weapons.

God fearing Christians, murdering hobos since 0 AD. (Clearly Islam is the religion of death tho)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
How dare these catholics help people in need?! Why don't they go dive into Syria to pull out Christians to bring back to the US, that can't be that hard to do? How can the Pope dare to preach tolerance and unity?

Also wtf is Rummychick's tagline supposed to be?

quote:

Trump Train Hobo TM Rummychick. Example - Ryan Romney Kasich. Quit trying to Jump on the Train

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:laffo: at the freeper saying that Indians are the true winners of the wars since now they hold the whole nation hostage.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

McGlockenshire posted:

To: Mariner 

...85% of those arms are owned by white men... 

I've enjoyed watching he SJWs realize that they were mistaking civility, and good nature for weakness. Now some of them are afraid. Oh well. 

49 posted on 12/1/2016, 8:24:04 AM by Stentor

Hmm, yes, civility and good nature is exactly how I'd describe nowadays white conservatives and freep in particular.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
You forgot to specify that that's only true if the bearer of said arms is white!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
"well you see, if you teach a man to fish...

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Freepers : but some kids deserve to have their jaws broken

Let that be a warning to what this thread contains.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Pizzagate dude said he went to the pizzeria to "self investigate". By pointing his gun at an employee.

What loving world are we living in jfc.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Geostomp posted:

It's only going to get worse since Trump will rely on all the horrible conspiracy theories to keep them from realizing just how badly he's robbing them.

It's definitely going to be scary/interesting to see how that whole thing is gonna pan out. Are fake news and conspiracies just going to be accepted as mainstream from now on?

Not really directly related but since we were talking about fake news a couple pages ago, this popped up in the BBC today.

The city getting rich from fake news - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-38168281

Everyone suspected Russia when it was the Macedonians all along!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I'm mad because I'm a scientist and so far the illuminati didn't contact me to give me a healthy bribe related to their newest lie I'm supposed to cover up :smith:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Those are p good and true speeches.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I can't deal with how brazenly they co-opted the whole fake news problem but just turned it on its head proclaiming that all along it was their loony sites using facts and the press just lying.

There are just some people like that who live in a parallel nightmare dimension, there is no way their world is the same as ours.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
poo poo man, even with the 50k/month they pay for their lovely forum they have down times.

We also have :stonklol: which I like very much.

E:

Extensive Vamping posted:

gently caress me if I'm wrong, but if they're willing to post their hateful bullshit in a public place, they've given up any expectation of privacy.

Yeah, policy in the PYF: Idiot on Social Media at least is that blocking is not necessary if its a public page since the info is out there publicly.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jagged Jim posted:

To: Steelfish 

Nice words. Pruitt's appointment to the EPA, Mattis for Defense, Kelly at DHS, etc., speak a lot louder. 

The only -actions- about which I am disappointed are bringing in the Goldman Sachs people. 

Unless, of course, the Goldman Sachs people know that globalism has run its course and are now positioning themselves to benefit from its being rolled back. They are smart guys, after all. 

24 posted on 12/11/2016 1:12:09 PM PST by pierrem15 ("Massacrez-les, car le seigneur connait les siens") 
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

So this French tagline caught my eye.

Translated it means "Massacre them, for the Lord knows his own"

Looking it up it is semi mythically attributed to the siege of Beziers, 1209.
The Pope had called for a crusade against Catharism (an offshoot of Christianity popular in the south of France at that time).

The brave crusaders managed to take the city and slaughtered all its inhabitants, apparently even the ones hiding in churches. A good ol' Christian on Christian crusade, what a perfect thing to reference in your tag line!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jurgan posted:

Yeah, that's more commonly paraphrased in English as "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out." https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqhuvb0YR9k

Yeah, I just never knew where it came from and that that's not actually the most accurate translation. It's a loving vile origin to a vile concept.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I love how seemingly for every nomination announcement someone on freep yells "fake news", revealing just how awful those picks are.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Neeeeerd!

It's impressive how they can claim to like star trek while entirely misunderstanding it and then hate it for being what it is?

Also :laffo: at the freeper saying that no school bands wanting to play at the inauguration is actually a victory for Trump. This is getting into bitcoin bullshittery territory.

"no you see, world war 3 being declared on Trump is actually good for him because... "

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

McGlockenshire posted:

I have no words for my reaction to the placement of RT and Sputnik on this chart.

My words are uncontrollable laughter, holy poo poo they live in a loving parallel world :wtc:

Also totes stealing that one for the PYF awful chart thread.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Why should you ever say that?! Idgi.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Freepers: and mind you he’s a black man

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I do love how he says they need more nuke until the rest of the world comes to its senses about them.

Which is the stupidest thing ever, you and Russia are the only idiots talking about making tons of new nukes.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Not Freepers but still hilarious (and sad).

Ularg posted:

Trump voters:

hehehe

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Freepers: bake the homo cakes

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
^^^Yeah that always gets me too

McGlockenshire posted:

To: artichokegrower

125 posted on 12/25/2016, 4:18:23 PM by Travis McGee (EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com)

I kinda wanna see one of these maps but with contribution to GDP or something.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I mean it sounds more fun.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

McGlockenshire posted:

To: 2ndDivisionVet

Give her a one way ticket to Zimbabwe. Send her English and French profs to a FEMA camp.

23 posted on 12/26/2016, 10:30:46 AM by PAR35

Oh so FEMA camps are good now that it's the liberals getting sent to them? Gotcha.

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet

Wait until she tries to find a real job—under Trump & a growing economy—and when she finds out that her sense of ‘entitlement’ & her ‘snowflake’ identity won’t be an asset for her.

She needs to grow the hell up.

Note to this kid: When you have a real education, sweetie, and you have something to offer an employer, you might find some happiness. I certainly hope that you are majoring in a topic that has a job on the horizon & that you truly enjoy that kind of work. Otherwise, you are wasting the time & money & stealing a seat from a student who might really care alot more.

I don’t care one little bit whether you are black—or female—or lost in your own thoughts.....when you are away from work.

IF I hire you—I have the right to EXPECT that you have the qualifications to DO THE JOB—to show up on time every day you are required to be ON THE JOB— appropriately groomed & dressed FOR THE JOB-—and ready to put in a full day’s work ON THE JOB.

I will never be signing a paycheck for someone who thinks that ANY calls on THEIR cell phone are more important that the work I am paying you to perform. Your cell phone is off limits during working hours. Same for computer contacts. I am not hiring you to take care of YOUR personal business on my working dime.

I will be very cognizant of what you know—how your perform on the JOB I am PAYING YOU FOR—and what your attitude is.

Otherwise-—don’t darken my door with an application.

BTW—I don’t hire off the internet with internet applications. I will put up notices that I am hiring-—and YOU had better show up IN PERSON, act appropriately, and be of a mind that YOU ARE GLAD TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY to even be interviewed.

You have been given a privilege that many of your prospective employers didn’t have—a college education. However, I am NOT REQUIRED to start your possible employment at a high enough salary for you ‘to pay your student loans—your new fancy car—or your high priced apartment’—or to take that vacation ‘you have always wanted’. You WILL be a ‘PROBATIONARY’ employee for 6 months. You will accumulate vacation pay AFTER one full year of active employment. I won’t be offering ‘family leave’ if you wish to get pregnant. That decision is yours—so YOU DECIDE if you want to work or be a Mommy. I don’t run a company large enough to have you missing for any length of time not agreed to in advance by both of us. That includes your vacation usage.

Keep in mind that those of us who can sign the FRONT of your paycheck have a large stake in how your perform. We are not interested in you demanding Kwanza off or time off to protest that Shrillary didn’t get elected.

I am not your MINISTER or your SHRINK. I am your EMPLOYER. IF it becomes a Federal demand that I MUST give family leave, I will be downsizing my operations to the bare bones.

IT will be time to act like an adult & think like an adult. GOOD LUCK.

85 posted on 12/26/2016, 11:42:43 AM by ridesthemiles

Jesus Christ, what a nice dude, what an honor and blessing it would be to work for this paragon of industry.

quote:

There has not been, nor will there be any widespread racism, bigotry, hatred, or intolerance from white people or conservatives.

What in the actual gently caress, how are these people even real.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
But drat if he doesn't wish so super hard he could refuse to hire you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
[quote="McGlockenshire" post=""467842443"]To: DeathBeforeDishonor1

That’s OK George, I lost several straight friend to AIDS because homosexuals having sex with straight members of the other sex ain’t no laughing matter either. AIDS has killed more folks than our nukes....between Nagasaki and Hiroshima, between 50,000 and 100,000 casualties. For AIDS, it has averaged 1.5 million or so per year for a number of years. Which is more toxic, George?

65 posted on 12/30/2016, 8:54:42 AM by trebb (Where in the the hell has my country gone?)
[/quote]

There's a lot of awful poo poo in there but somehow this disgusted me the most.