Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Trump camp puts forward witness to refute sex assault claim

So Trump put forward a witness without realizing that even a cursory Google search reveals him to be a serial fraud and a pedophile. Let's see how Freep reacts.

quote:

To: justlittleoleme

Don’t know if this story is true either, but what a hoot!

2 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 14:46:53 GMT-0700 (PDT) by abigkahuna (How can you be at two places at once when you are nowhere at all?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

This is how you fight back. With facts and witnesses.

But the fighting back is most important.

3 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 14:48:29 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Dacula (Southern lives matter!)

quote:

To: Dacula

This is how you fight back

It's the only way. If these women know that they're going to suffer humiliation they'll have to live with for the rest of their lives, they'll stop coming forward with false claims.

5 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 14:50:51 GMT-0700 (PDT) by grania (I'm Deplorable)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

Haha, even Freepers are realizing that this is a losing strategy.

quote:

To: abigkahuna

Everyone knows this story is made up. He should just stop talking about it and keep talking about the future of this country, Mass immigration and Hillary acknowledging the disaster of the Iran Deal.

6 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 14:51:08 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Hildy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

The Democrats are the Party of lies.

7 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 14:51:24 GMT-0700 (PDT) by fortheDeclaration (Pr 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation:but sin is a reproach to any people)

quote:

Dean Baquet’s tools never thought there might be witnesses to refute the story.

New York Times just wanted to damage Trump’s reputation in careless and reckless disregard for the truth.

Trump’s libel case now looks quite solid, indeed.

So much for the media-constructed “gropegate” narrative.

Its falling apart.

9 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 14:52:14 GMT-0700 (PDT) by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

It's really obvious when a Freeper writes a post one handed.

quote:

To: grania

I would humiliate her, sure... then I would sue her for every penny she has.

10 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 14:52:28 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Pravious
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: abigkahuna

This is where Donald’s 11 year old comment that has raised such a brouhaha actually is both prescient and makes sense.

Being enough of a big star to see a number of crazed women’s come-ons to such stars, offering them any and all intimate favors, Donald knew exactly what he was talking about.

Even if Donald viewed himself as star studded bait, he at least chose someone with class — Melania. Perfect morality, no, with multiple split ups and marriages. But yet light years better than anything the Democrats have in their dirty minds.

11 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 14:53:19 GMT-0700 (PDT) by HiTech RedNeck (Embrace the Lion of Judah and He will roar for you and teach you to roar too. See my page.)

quote:

Fort he true victims of this crime, leave them out. But the operatives need to be called out and identify their family and all those related to them.

This is how you fight back

It’s the only way. If these women know that they’re going to suffer humiliation they’ll have to live with for the rest of their lives, they’ll stop coming forward with false claims.

13 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 14:57:03 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Dacula (Southern lives matter!)

Hahaha!

quote:

To: Pravious

It would be awfully tempting, understood.

However, I think Donald is actually going to be at least kind of Christian about it. He will most certainly insist on a fair hearing, which is what these slander and libel complaints are leverage to get.

But to me at least it is an intriguing object lesson about how the world has prostituted itself (for free, yet) to evil. Donald is living out a moral lesson almost as good as any prophet could.

14 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 14:57:42 GMT-0700 (PDT) by HiTech RedNeck (Embrace the Lion of Judah and He will roar for you and teach you to roar too. See my page.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

Need to sue the democrat woman too! So that other democrat floozies do not to it to others!

17 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 14:58:15 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Lopeover (The 2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)

:notacult:

quote:

To: lee martell

God provided that Englishman.

This is NOT normal at all folks. This is supernatural.

18 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 14:58:23 GMT-0700 (PDT) by HiTech RedNeck (Embrace the Lion of Judah and He will roar for you and teach you to roar too. See my page.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

Where a witness is not present, simply put forward a fake witness to counter their fake victims

19 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 14:59:02 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Steven Tyler

quote:

Here is why I don’t believe any of these fortune hunting bimbo’s. If they wanted to make a case of groping, assault, or any other sexual harassment they wouldn’t have waited decades to do it. This man is a billionaire. If they had a winnable case they would have done it then, not waited until they got old to bring up something that happened decades ago. This is ALL media. The media is paying them to falsely accuse Trump because they (the bimbo’s) know they could not have won a case against Trump on their own with no evidence.

22 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 15:00:15 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Tennessee Conservative

quote:

Groping (which apparently did NOT happen) is NOT a sexual assault.

Whenever I hear the words “sexual assault,” I think to myself, “rape”.

An orchestrated smear campaign by the media and the Clinton campaign.

24 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 15:00:32 GMT-0700 (PDT) by july4thfreedomfoundation (You can't spell TRIUMPH without TRUMP)

Would you doubt this face? :smugdon:

quote:

To: Tennessee Conservative

Donald just does not seem to add up to the kind of guy who would do that.

26 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 15:01:10 GMT-0700 (PDT) by HiTech RedNeck (Embrace the Lion of Judah and He will roar for you and teach you to roar too. See my page.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

Some doubt starts to creep in.

quote:

He remembers what people were wearing?

Sounds like BS

29 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 15:06:09 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Ray76

quote:

This sounds pretty sketchy to me. Her story’s sketchy (he “assaulted” her for 15 minutes in a very crowded place without her doing anything?); this guy’s counter-story’s sketchy (he’s certain he recognizes this woman from a plane ride from three and a half decades ago?). There’s already some info out there dug up online that would have been more reliable to use than this. Why not put out the more credible evidence first? I think this is going to win the Trump camp additional ridicule from the press.

30 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 15:07:20 GMT-0700 (PDT) by FenwickBabbitt

Yes, that is a slight concern. :geno:

quote:

To: NYRepublican72

The only thing I’m a bit concerned with about this fella is that the Post article says he came to a bit of fame in 2014 with a claim that as a 17 year old he arranged boys to attend sex parties with parliament members.
Regardless, he should be able to produce witnesses that confirm him being in the states during this time period.

32 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 15:10:38 GMT-0700 (PDT) by roostercogburn
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Hildy

A vote for Trump is a vote against political correctness. And I’m not sure the country is ready to reject it yet. As long as there are people programmed to think the white male in any dispute is the evil oppressor, there will be votes for Hillary. Making people think that way has been the goal of the media and educational system for decades now. There has been sign after sign that political correctness has become more and more the dominant way of thinking nationwide during Obama’s term.

There is absolutely no social cost to expressing politically correct beliefs, while there is social cost in attacking those beliefs.

33 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 15:10:57 GMT-0700 (PDT) by JediJones (Social conservatism is the root of all conservatism.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

Let’s have a little honesty... especially I think women will be truthful about this

Not every woman just like not every man is a saint

And a billionaire is going to have a lot of women chasing him... that’s just simply a fact and we all know it.... so billionaire like Donald Trump hardly needs to be chasing women that are not interested..

Now that being said you could say the same thing about a big-time politician

But I think money...and we are taking BIG MONEY in the case of Donald Trump...( who is not some ugly old geezer like a Soros at the time)...attracts a certain type of woman for more than political power.

36 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 15:13:49 GMT-0700 (PDT) by tophat9000 (King G(OP)eorge III has no idea why the Americans are in rebellion... teach him why)

quote:

To: goldstategop
Wouldn’t it be nice if the Donald ended up with the NYTs because of this smear?

Do not know if he would want it. It is a loser.

40 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 15:18:55 GMT-0700 (PDT) by marktwain
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

This story sounds worse than hers. He was 18 traveling in 1st class. He recalls what she was wearing 30 years ago. I can’t recall what my wife was wearing on a plane trip we took 30 years ago.

42 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 15:21:27 GMT-0700 (PDT) by Raycpa

quote:

To: Tennessee Conservative

The difference is in how a Donald Trump vs. how a Bill Clinton reacts to the adulation.

Bill Clinton groped and worse, hell yes.

Donald held out, at least, for something that made sense in a longer term view.

47 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 15:25:39 GMT-0700 (PDT) by HiTech RedNeck (Embrace the Lion of Judah and He will roar for you and teach you to roar too. See my page.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

quote:

To: lodi90

How about that it’s actually true, that it was a notable scene (that SHE made) and God provided the witness. He was only 18 years old? Isn’t that when young men’s thoughts, if not sooner, turn to thoughts of ... ?

50 posted on Fri Oct 14 2016 15:27:15 GMT-0700 (PDT) by HiTech RedNeck (Embrace the Lion of Judah and He will roar for you and teach you to roar too. See my page.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Jagged Jim posted:

Trump camp puts forward witness to refute sex assault claim

So Trump put forward a witness without realizing that even a cursory Google search reveals him to be a serial fraud and a pedophile. Let's see how Freep reacts.

Haha they've turned on this guy and are now convinced he's a liberal plant.

quote:

Yeah, about that, is there any possibility that Mr. Gilberthorpe is a Hillary plant and the Trump camp just got punked? (the Post story showed up VERY fast, like they were ready)

92 posted on 10/14/2016 5:36:39 PM PDT by golas1964
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 58 | View Replies]

quote:

All the phony dirt they’re digging up on Trump is reminiscent of Nixon’s “dirty tricksters’ back in 1972, the Committee to re-elect the President (CREEP). The dems have become that which they despised. The difference being, back in Nixon’s time there was no social media to speak of, the only emails were messages transmitted between two primitive, (by today’s standards) computers at MIT and UCLA. But that was then, this is now.

102 posted on 10/14/2016 7:52:15 PM PDT by Impala64ssa (You call me an islamophobe like it's a bad thing.)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Went back to this thread and welp...

quote:

To: Morgana

Hey Muslimes, rape or otherwise harm one of my people, I will spend the rest of my life in prison for torturing you for weeks in the wastelands and then killing you. Period.

Also, if you manage to take me out, you’ll have to deal with my friends. They are FAR more nastier and skilled than I am. You’d be better off dealing with me.

Sick of these pukes.

/Although in Texas, I might walk...

27 posted on 10/14/2016 1:58:29 PM PDT by piytar (http://www.truthrevolt.org/videos/bill-whittle-number-one-bullet)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Christian Leader Franklin Graham Defends Trump: This Election Is About Future of the Supreme Court

I see they've given up on even pretending that Trump has a soul and this is all about political power.

quote:

To: All

Graham nails it.

It’s about the Supreme Court. Personally, I think Trump is innocent of charges, but beyond that we get to choose between the blood guilt of abortion, the loss of self-protection rights, and Clinton’s great desire to start a war.

2 posted on 10/15/2016 8:44:47 AM PDT by xzins ( Free Republic Gives YOU a voice heard around the globe. Support the Freepathon!)

quote:

To: xzins

Graham nails it.
It’s about the Supreme Court. Personally, I think Trump is innocent of charges, but beyond that we get to choose between the blood guilt of abortion, the loss of self-protection rights, and Clinton’s great desire to start a war.

YOU nailed it.
ANYONE who says that s/he hasn't any skeletons in the closet is a BOLD-FACED LIAR. Knowing WHO has the record of BOLD-FACED lying in her life it's not surprising to hear her spiel.

ANYONE who is FOR abortion is on Satan's side.

3 posted on 10/15/2016 8:48:25 AM PDT by cloudmountain

quote:

[A lot of people are slamming evangelicals for supposedly giving Donald J. Trump a pass.]

Calling all EVANGELICALS and CATHOLICS! Stand together! The differences between DONALD TRUMP and HILLARY CLINTON are as clear as day. We’re dealing with:

GOOD vs EVIL.
FREEDOM vs SLAVERY.
RICHES vs POVERTY.
MORALITY vs PERVERSION.
GOD vs NO GOD.

DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE 2016

5 posted on 10/15/2016 8:53:53 AM PDT by stars & stripes forever (Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Psalm 33:12)

Go Seahawks!

quote:

I think we also need to make the point that we aren’t simply voting for POTUS, we are voting for a team. The various cabinet secretaries possess enormous authority, too. I get all the arguments about Trump’s immorality, but would my fellow Christians rather have men like Ben Carson and Mike Huckabee in the cabinet or the anti-American leftist cretins Hillary would appoint?

6 posted on 10/15/2016 8:54:36 AM PDT by .45 Long Colt

Bracken doesn't seem to be handling recent events very well. :ohdear:

quote:

On November 8th, defeat the DREEGs!

Democrat-Republican Elite Establishment Globalists.

The Obamas, Clintons and Bushes are all high-ranking DREEGs. Paul Ryan is a DREEG lackey. Etc.

9 posted on 10/15/2016 8:58:08 AM PDT by Travis McGee (https://www.enemiesforeignanddomestic.com)

I dunno, that seems like a happy thought to me.

quote:

This should keep us up at night.

If Hillary were to win, she would appoint the Scalia replacement.

Scalia’s replacement would likely sit on the Supreme Court until 2042.

Hillary will appoint a replacement for Ginsburg and that person will sit not the Court until maybe 2048.

Hillary will appoint the Kennedy successor and that judge could sit on the Court until 2050.

The Breyer replacement would also sit on the Court until the middle of the 21st century.

Meanwhile, by the end of a Hillary first term in office, Justice Thomas will be 72 years old.

11 posted on 10/15/2016 8:59:37 AM PDT by Timpanagos1 (I)

quote:

Who in their right mind would vote for someone who has already indicated they are anxiously looking forward to exorcising the 2nd Amendment via Executive Order and appointing far left leaning judges to the Supreme Court? That’s a life time appointment and will affect our country for at least the next 40 years.

Glad I’m old.

13 posted on 10/15/2016 9:00:16 AM PDT by upchuck (Trump to the White House!! Hillary to the Big House!! h/t Jim Robinson)

quote:

Very significant that Franklin Graham has publicly stated the urgency of voting Never-Hillary. As a Catholic, I have had conversations with other Catholic friends since the WikiLeaks dump of Clinton’s team’s true opinions of us and Evangelicals. Their disgusting intents hit home hard and will tilt the balance if the hierarchy continues to speak about it. So far, some have! Cavuto just had a Catholic priest on and blasted the democrats intents as demonic, in need of exorcism.

I am not foolish enough to think this will get any MSM airplay but it is very encouraging leaders like Graham and Archbishop Chaput are blasting a strong Never-Hillary message. Just as effective as Pro-Trump, the message and its impact is getting out!

16 posted on 10/15/2016 9:02:27 AM PDT by untwist (One Bad-Assed Mistake, America!)

quote:

To: upchuck

“Glad I’m old.”

LOL!! You have no idea how many times my husband and I say that now.

We add, “Glad we don’t have kids or grandkids.”

19 posted on 10/15/2016 9:08:19 AM PDT by MayflowerMadam
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: untwist

Their hatred of Catholics and evangelicals directly ties into our support of life. We believe blood guilt puts our nation under judgement. They don’t believe in God, so they have no concern at all for blood guilt. We believe shedding innocent blood is a major crime against God.

The amazingly sinister part of that email was the admission that infiltration of the Catholic Church is part of their plot.

They are demonic.

22 posted on 10/15/2016 9:14:59 AM PDT by xzins ( Free Republic Gives YOU a voice heard around the globe. Support the Freepathon!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

:tinfoil:

quote:

Believe NOTHING the liberal media feeds you. NOTHING. They are on a propaganda WAR footing against every decent law-abiding Constitutional loving person. ANYONE who believes their propaganda, frets about it, wets their pants about it, is not fit for the war they have pronounced on our communities to destroy and reshape them into globalist socialist cesspools. BUCK UP!!

27 posted on 10/15/2016 9:20:42 AM PDT by Lent

Tell you what, first Trump repents and then I'll consider voting for him.

quote:

Trump’s lewd language doesn’t even compare to the debauched youth of one history’s greatest Christian thinkers.

Augustine of Hippo. He became a Catholic saint and one of the Doctors Of The Church.

Christians need to consider context in weighing one’s sins. Forgiveness is always possible for who repent and lead the life God expects of them.

28 posted on 10/15/2016 9:21:04 AM PDT by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

quote:

To: Jim Robinson; onyx

Polls were reporting that evangelical support was lagging after the media began the Trump smear campaign.

Graham, recognized and respected by millions of evangelicals, has come out in support of Trump.

It is important to win back those voters and to show Graham’s support.

30 posted on 10/15/2016 9:23:32 AM PDT by xzins ( Free Republic Gives YOU a voice heard around the globe. Support the Freepathon!)

quote:

To: MayflowerMadam

ME too. No kids, no grandkids. Some regrets.

33 posted on 10/15/2016 9:26:21 AM PDT by upchuck (Trump to the White House!! Hillary to the Big House!! h/t Jim Robinson)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

Graham did not disappoint! Men should be men and not pansy followers of the media circus... those men who capitulated are women dominated and don’t even know they have a mind of their own.

Men who ...... Go with the flow.. wherever the wind blows.. where the crowd is... cover their backsides.... see which is the right tent to be in... all fake.. and afraid to stand on the right side.. the side they’ll get hit on, for they cannot stand on their own.

Yeah, I have a thing about feminized men... they are not appealing.. nor can they stand alone and not waver. Look at all of them who have “standing with Trump” and when the least bit of angst news is reported by the lying left media... don’t question it.. just “withdraw my support from Trump” because the wind shifted..
Come on... do what is right for a once in your life!!!!

37 posted on 10/15/2016 9:32:08 AM PDT by frnewsjunkie

JimRob himself weighs in.

quote:

To: xzins; onyx

Yup. He see the writing on the wall. If Hillary is allowed to appoint the judges, her stacked liberal activist courts will do her bidding and the days of open Christianity in Americca are numbered.

“Christians will have to change their beliefs.” —Queen Hillary

39 posted on 10/15/2016 9:38:19 AM PDT by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

quote:

To: WildHighlander57; RitaOK

Trump is doing something very significant - he is not giving up! That may seem elementary but with every attack and now the entry of the insufferable Gloria Allred, he is in fact neutralizing the standard MSM attacks. Already, this former Apprentice contestant has been totally discredited as is the woman making the claim of octopus attacks in First Class.

What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger! Watch for the crawl back from struggling senators like Ayotte, Johnson and Burr as they see Trump beat down the press and the WikiLeaks continue to unravel the democrats’ deceit and complicity with the press.

Getting back to the religious angle, Trump’s strong discrediting of these sudden accusers is very significant. Religious leaders are in a bind coming out strongly for Trump, but every time Trump credibly discredits each of them, the Christian leaders have clearance to open up. Kudos to Pastor Jeffers of Dallas for not wavering. Three and a half weeks is an eternity in politics given the intensity of this race. Christians are awakened, Trump can win this!

44 posted on 10/15/2016 10:06:25 AM PDT by untwist (One Bad-Assed Mistake, America!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

Revolution is coming.

quote:

Its also about whether we have a civil war next year.

47 posted on 10/15/2016 10:26:38 AM PDT by Georgia Girl 2 (The only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should never have dropped)

quote:

To: Georgia Girl 2

Or a war with Russia.

48 posted on 10/15/2016 10:31:53 AM PDT by xzins ( Free Republic Gives YOU a voice heard around the globe. Support the Freepathon!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

McGlockenshire posted:

quote:

To: xenia

THE MEANING OF DONALD TRUMP'S NAME AND SURNAME

Recently numerous news websites have published articles on the pre-immigration spelling of Donald Trump's surname, Drumpf. They correctly point out that the English translation of this German word is trump card; ironic given the man's heavy involvement with gambling enterprises. But the real origin of Trump's name is less bombastic.

Donald: Trump's forename is Scottish. His mother, born Mary Anne MacLeod, immigrated to the United States from Stornoway, a large, sparsely-populated island off the coast of Scotland. Mary had an older brother, Donald MacLeod, and grandfather, Donald Smith. Donald is an Anglicization of the Scottish Gaelic name, Domhanll, which means world-ruler.

John: Trump's middle name is the English derivative of the Hebrew name, Yohanan, which means Graced by Yahweh. Yahweh was a god in the pantheon of the ancient Canaanite religion and later the monotheistic god of the Judeo-Christian tradition.

Trump: Donald Trump's father was a German immigrant. When he arrived in the United States, he spelled his surname, Drumpf, but Anglicized it to Trump. His earliest known ancestor was a lawyer, Hans Drumpf. This shifting of d to t in German has been common, e.g. vader (English: father). Drumpf is a corruption of Trumpf, which is derived from the German word, trumme, meaning drummer. It is likely that one of Trump's paternal ancestors was a military drummer, used set marching pace and communicate other orders.

Thus Donald Trump's full name literally means: the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer.

hxxp://forebears.io/news/the-meaning-of-donald-trumps-name-and-surname

8 posted on 10/15/2016, 2:05:25 PM by stars & stripes forever (Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Psalm 33:12)

:lol: My dad is named Donald, I guess that means he's the ruler of the world as well.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

McGlockenshire posted:

So despite the scandals, his target audience is there. I'm still of the opinion that this'll go nowhere. There's no way he'd risk his own money, and that means he'd have to get investors...

Considering how deep Breitbart is in with Trump campaign It wouldn't surprise me if Trump TV will exist in some form or another. Of course Cable TV nowadays is a post-apocalyptic wasteland even for well established channels that even with the cult-like fanaticism of the deplorables (which may or may not last after November) it won't be enough to keep it afloat.

---

Conservatives fall for joke tweet about ripping up Trump ballots

Quick, move those goalposts!

quote:

because we should not discuss crime or voter fraud. Or condemn the claims or illegal behavior.

1 posted on 10/17/2016 5:19:12 PM PDT by SMGFan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: SMGFan

Voter fraud has always been a laugh to Democrats.

2 posted on 10/17/2016 5:21:10 PM PDT by Sasparilla (Hillary for Prison 2016)

:stare:

quote:

All Postal “workers” should be interrogated, waterboarded if necessary, anyway due to the seriousness of the allegations.

3 posted on 10/17/2016 5:21:44 PM PDT by FlingWingFlyer (Clintoon will be the "historical" first unindicted felon to sit in the Oval Office. Be proud!)

:ironicat:

quote:

Yeah super funny, jokes about voter disfranchisement.

6 posted on 10/17/2016 5:22:33 PM PDT by ecomcon

quote:

“The Daily Beast contacted the owner of the Twitter account and asked if he is really a postal worker in Ohio. His response: “lol no.””
==
As if he’d confirm having committed a federal offense.

7 posted on 10/17/2016 5:23:19 PM PDT by LouieFisk

Oh yeah... sealed ballots.

quote:

We believed it since Voter fraud happens EVERY SINGLE DAY..its how Democrats stay in power..but yeah I knew this one was bogus since once you open up a voter ballet its discarded automatically unless they were able to glue it back

9 posted on 10/17/2016 5:25:26 PM PDT by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

I didn’t fall for it . . . because I did not see a way for this “postal worker” to determine which ballot was a Trump vote and which ballot was a Hillary vote unless he opened the envelope and thereby invalidated the ballots of both because an unsealed mailed ballot is not accepted! Ergo, it did not happen.

10 posted on 10/17/2016 5:25:54 PM PDT by Swordmaker (This tag line is a Microsoft insult free zone... but if the insults to Mac users continue...)

quote:

No comparison between gullibility on the Right, and the criminal MSM on the Left.

The MSM is the Country’s greatest threat.

12 posted on 10/17/2016 5:27:54 PM PDT by Gene Eric (Don't be a statist!)

quote:

To: MarMema

It was believable because most postal workers can’t find any other work or were EEO’d in and tend to be very liberal & what’s wrong with a little electoral sabotage if it’s for a good cause, the protecting of the government that pays them?

16 posted on 10/17/2016 5:32:48 PM PDT by elcid1970 ("The Second Amendment is more important than Islam. Buy ammo.")

quote:

Weak attempt to prevent it from ever being talked about.

They do it - a lot. We know they do it.

They’re asking for trouble.

18 posted on 10/17/2016 5:36:24 PM PDT by Principled (...the Supreme Court of the United States favors some laws over others...)

False Flag!

quote:

To: Sasparilla

Some people purposely put up false flags to destroy the credibility of critics. Then, when they do the real thing their critics are not believed.

The other side has to double and triple check everything on the internet, and on TV, and rumors they hear at rallie

This is where a good ground game comes in. A good ground game worker OWNS his precinct and knows who is doing what on his turf. A good ground game is not distracted by what is happening outside the precinct. In a good ground game, the extra votes delivered are not for the candidate or party, they are in support of the precinct worker. The precinct worker is the face of the candidate, and of the party.

19 posted on 10/17/2016 5:37:03 PM PDT by spintreebob

Again, :stare:

quote:

To: Rusty0604

Lefty women make false claims of rape all the time.

21 posted on 10/17/2016 5:38:36 PM PDT by grumpygresh (We don't have Democrats and Republicans, we have the Faustian uni-party)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

:stonk:

quote:

I concur. Vote fraud is no laughing matter. Ever. No matter who or whom is involved, vote fraud should be punishable by immediate public hanging “Pour encourager les autres”.

29 posted on 10/17/2016 5:42:52 PM PDT by Don W ( When blacks riot, neighborhoods and cities burn. When whites riot, nations and continents burn.)

quote:

Hilarious. Let’s all laugh at the idea of being passive about voter fraud and not pay attention to it when it’s reported.

32 posted on 10/17/2016 5:48:30 PM PDT by OldNewYork (Operation Wetback II, now with computers)

quote:

This is a trick to discredit all claims of voter fraud. Next trick is they’ll fabricate a fake case or two of “republican” vote fraud.

34 posted on 10/17/2016 5:51:37 PM PDT by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

DarklyDreaming posted:

Ok bringing Juanita Broderick to the second debate at least made sense as a talking point, but seriously what the gently caress is this going to accomplish?:psyduck:

You know, I'm starting to think Trump isn't the 4th Dimensional Chess Grandmaster I thought he was. :ohdear:

Boston Red Sox Legend Curt Schilling Says He'll Run Against Elizabeth Warren for US Senate

Better than Rhode Island, I guess.

:downsrim:

quote:

To: drewh

Oh goody. The Red Sox vs. the Indians.

2 posted on 10/18/2016 9:12:09 AM PDT by Brilliant

quote:

To: Brilliant

LOL. Curt takes on Fauxcahontus

6 posted on 10/18/2016 9:14:43 AM PDT by rjsimmon (The Tree of Liberty Thirsts)

I don't think Special Election Scotty is someone you'd want to emulate.

quote:

Great news. If Scott Brown can win there maybe Schilling can.

8 posted on 10/18/2016 9:14:51 AM PDT by MountainWalker

quote:

I don’t have my finger on the pulse of Boston/Massachusetts sentiment. I do know that Fauxcohauntas is very popular with the white leftist cult that pervades the area. However, Schilling is a Bloody Sock legend. Not sure how this plays out.

11 posted on 10/18/2016 9:17:23 AM PDT by BlueStateRightist (Government is best which governs least.)

quote:

Excellent! Toss out Pocahontas!

14 posted on 10/18/2016 9:19:47 AM PDT by b4its2late (A Liberal is a person who will give away everything he doesn't own.)

Careful, you're getting dangerously close to mentioning the elephant in the room.

quote:

To: BlueStateRightist

They will make him out to be a neanderthal jock, and a horrible businessman.

Liz will win the women and the kids. Curt will win the Red Sox Nation.

It will be an uphill battle.

Now, if we could get Tom Brady to run...

17 posted on 10/18/2016 9:22:30 AM PDT by Vermont Lt (Brace. Brace. Brace. Heads down. Do not look up.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

a MAN...an actual MAN standing up and doing what men are supposed to do...be leaders....

19 posted on 10/18/2016 9:25:12 AM PDT by cherry

quote:

To: who knows what evil?

Go ahead and take a few minutes and think about it. Sometimes humor takes a while to soak in to peoples’ heads.

Hint - it is not all about baseball.

Uh, oh. You DID hear about the recent AL playoffs, I imagine.

20 posted on 10/18/2016 9:26:44 AM PDT by Dacula (Southern lives matter!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

He has a chance as long as he doesn’t buckle when it comes to issues like abortion and homosexual marriage.

23 posted on 10/18/2016 9:29:19 AM PDT by bramps (It's the Islam, stupid!)

quote:

To: Vermont Lt

I’m still waiting for Mike Ditka.

27 posted on 10/18/2016 9:34:26 AM PDT by eCSMaster (Hillary Clinton: the official candidate of the National Sleep Foundation)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Oh, right... that!

quote:

To: BlueStateRightist

She'll prevail. The Globe and the usual suspects will pound Schilling's 38 Studios failure to death, and that will be his undoing.

28 posted on 10/18/2016 9:35:41 AM PDT by Hemingway's Ghost (Spirit of '75)

quote:

He’s very conservative and he has a drat good shot. He’ll win everywhere but the cities and only has to do well enough in those to get the win, much like Baker did. With his Red Sox history I think he can do it.

Warren hasn’t done a drat thing in the Senate and people here know it. She’s left a very bad taste in people’s mouths with her shrill crap going after Trump.

As far as going after him because of his failed business, that’s easily defendable. The video game industry is brutal.

He’s got my vote.

30 posted on 10/18/2016 9:36:41 AM PDT by Snowybear

quote:

To: Vermont Lt

They will make him out to be...a horrible businessman.

Not just horrible...crooked.A good friend of mine made the mistake of doing business with him and was *badly* burned.Part of that matter involved info he had on the Schillings that he wound up sending to Federal investigators in DC.His situation made newspapers nationwide.And even more importantly the Schillings are under investigation regarding the disappearance of $75 million.

Now, if we could get Tom Brady to run...

A much,much,*much* better option.But count on the Rats to chant "deflategate"....among other things.

32 posted on 10/18/2016 9:38:51 AM PDT by Gay State Conservative (Deplorables' Lives Matter)

quote:

To: cherry

a MAN...an actual MAN standing up and doing what men are supposed to do...be leaders....

Are you aware of how this "man" led his business into bankruptcy, stiffing dozens of his employees and vendors, along with the taxpayers of Rhode Island? He was a great baseball pitcher, but that's pretty much it.

35 posted on 10/18/2016 9:41:47 AM PDT by drjimmy

quote:

Elizabeth Warren...the first woman from Massachusetts to serve in the U.S. Senate.

Wrong. John Kerry.

If people can now "self identify" as whatever sex they choose, then I can identify THEM as whatever sex I choose! Who are THEY to judge me? 😏

40 posted on 10/18/2016 9:53:33 AM PDT by SoFloFreeper

quote:

Well damned. My early Schilling Baltimore Oriole cards just went up in value. The Orioles made a big mistake in trading him away.

Hope he scalps Fauxchohantas and sends her back to teaching her Marxist economic classes at Yale or Harvard or Patrice Lumumba University.

47 posted on 10/18/2016 5:39:49 PM PDT by MadMax, the Grinning Reaper

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Nah, Freep would be hiding in the basement posting online about how they'd totally be out there getting drone-striked but wouldn't you know it they have to go to work in the morning so they'll have to take a pass on this one.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet

If you want to believe lies and fairy tales... Hillary

If you want to face reality... Trump

48 posted on 10/19/2016 6:41:18 PM PDT by Bullish (The fly on Hillary's forehead knows)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

quote:

To: jennychase; All

Get the lying b**** Donald.
Don’t hold back this time. Get her!
God, please!

1,717 posted on 10/19/2016 7:07:47 PM PDT by patriot08 (5th generation Texan-(girl type) ANGRY? REFUSE TO VOTE? VOTING 3RD PARTY? HELLO HILLARY!!!)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Honestly at this point it would be better for the GOP if Trump did just pull out and let Hillary take it. Then they wouldn't have to try to defend Trump or worry about him chasing away the marginally sane wing of the party in their attempt to cling on to congress.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

How Toxic Multiuclturalism Is Brainwashing the White Race To Abolish Itself

Not even trying to hide it anymore.

quote:

To: Starman417

An absolute fact!

2 posted on 10/20/2016 4:37:55 PM PDT by Herman Ball

quote:

Masochism runs deep in the Liberal psyche.....

3 posted on 10/20/2016 4:38:17 PM PDT by Intolerant in NJ

quote:

Not this White boy. I feel good as to where I stand in the world and myself. Anyone who does not like it can go to hell.

4 posted on 10/20/2016 4:38:51 PM PDT by Parley Baer

quote:

The problem is also the death spiral birth rates.

The welfare state needs a continuous supply of a next generation. For the last 40yrs, feminists found it more important to emulate men which resulted in a birth rate catastrophe.

So unwanted refugees will fill the margin. And horror will follow.

5 posted on 10/20/2016 4:40:31 PM PDT by deadrock (I is someone else.)

quote:

Perhaps the title should be “How Toxic Multiuclturalism Is Brainwashing the White Race -In the Western World- To Abolish Itself”. Russia is white (in fact the term Caucasian comes from the Caucus region) and they are not only controlling their borders and kicking out other races, but they are actually PAYING white families to have more babies.

6 posted on 10/20/2016 4:42:03 PM PDT by apillar

quote:

To: Herman Ball

The Clinton’s bombed Belgrade. Think about it. They bombed Europe. The last time Belgrade was bombed was in WW2, and the the Serbians were on our side and the Muslims were helping the Nazi’s. Think about it.

Then the Clinton’s bombed Belgrade to help the Muslims.

THEY BOMBED BELGRADE AND COMMITTED WAR CRIMES.

Now watch. Hillary WILL BOMB EUROPE AGAIN!

drat the people who would vote for them. drat them.

WE ARE COMMITTING SUICIDE now in America, this suicide of Europe has now come here.

TEN STARS FOR THIS ARTICLE. * * * * * * * * * *

7 posted on 10/20/2016 4:42:53 PM PDT by ShivaFan

quote:

This guy is right on the money. Too many whites refuse to even talk about our situation in spite of the ever increasing anti-white rhetoric, ever increasing racial tensions and blatantly obvious population displacement with massive third world immigration legal or otherwise.

9 posted on 10/20/2016 4:46:11 PM PDT by Altura Ct.

quote:

This is by design. The Left is pretty upfront about it.

11 posted on 10/20/2016 4:49:34 PM PDT by cdcdawg

quote:

In our country’s recent history we’ve celebrated diversity in our population as if it were a good thing. However, one look at world history will show you that no country with a diverse population of different races, languages, and religion has long survived.

Countries don’t naturally form with a diverse population, and when in the past they’ve occurred it’s usually been as a result of armed conquest. These unnaturally formed countries have either melded together into a single population made up of one mixed race with one language and one religion or they’ve come apart, and they’ve usually come apart with extreme violence. The longer these diverse populations were forced to coexist with one another without mixing and becoming one, the more the hatred grew among them and the more violently they broke apart, but break apart they did, or genocide has settled the issue once and for all.

Why is this and why can’t we all just get along? The truth of the matter is that we (the human race) just aren’t as civilized as we would like to think we are. Our species, Homo sapiens sapiens, isn’t that long “out of the trees” and the veneer of civilization is very thin, to non-existent, upon us all. We’re all carrying the genes that got us here and some of those genes carry a very basic survival instinct that has allowed us to survive thus far.

This most basic of all survival instincts is self preservation and it’s the one that warns us to be very wary of those who are different than us, our family, and our tribe. Those who possessed this survival instinct survived and reproduced, and those who had no fear/distrust of strangers didn’t survive. Over the years, this survival instinct has been referred to as tribalism, nationalism, nativism, ethnocentrism, racism, and various other isms, but it’s an inborn instinct carried in our genes whether we like it or not.

A “celebration” of diversity and multiculturalism in the American population was introduced in the 1960s and 70s as a deliberate, divisive revolutionary tool wielded by Marxists like Saul Alinsky, Bill Ayers and other radicals. It became dogma taught by Marxists in our universities, then spread by our leftist controlled news media and leftist controlled Hollywood. The intent was, and is, to split American culture along race and class lines and set off a “proletarian” revolution to destroy capitalism. The Left has now managed to elect a half-Black radical as President and their revolution is proceeding along very predictable lines, with him using every opportunity to stir up more division and discontent. A reading of the Constitution of the Revolutionary Communist Party, USA at this link should make clear their goals and methods: http://revcom.us/Constitution/constitution.html

DJ Taylor

12 posted on 10/20/2016 4:54:57 PM PDT by DJ Taylor (Once again our country is at war, and once again the Democrats have sided with our enemy.)

quote:

no other race is being demanded of things like whites are. all the other races commit atrocities and racism and slavery and still do today. only whites are having their cultures targeted.

only whites are stupid enough to buy the diversity and multiculturalism demands to demolish their own identities.

time to end it.

theres a difference between getting along nd having friends of different backgrounds, and the white genocidal policies being shoved down our throats and if you disagree’you are smeared a racist.

13 posted on 10/20/2016 4:56:34 PM PDT by Secret Agent Man (Gone Galt; Not averse to Going Bronson.)

quote:

whites will either be disinherited from their own lands or face fighting a brutal war to keep them.

The longer the war is postponed,
the less likely it will be won.

15 posted on 10/20/2016 5:09:17 PM PDT by sparklite2 (When they play the race card, play the Trump card.)

quote:

Bosh. The “white race” decided to commit suicide long before multiculturalism took off. They just couldn’t be bothered to bring up children. So much work, so much money, blah blah blah.

Too bad, so sad.

17 posted on 10/20/2016 5:14:47 PM PDT by Tax-chick (Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?)

quote:

To: deadrock

>>>The welfare state needs a continuous supply of a next generation. For the last 40yrs, feminists found it more important to emulate men which resulted in a birth rate catastrophe.<<<

Ever hear of MGTOW?

18 posted on 10/20/2016 5:43:23 PM PDT by BJ1

quote:

To: deadrock

Oh mgtow is the effect of the rabid feminist man hating culture. Which I might add has been so pervasive, that nearly everybody is a feminist. This includes men. Suppose a father said to his daughter in a large group: Honey are you sure it’s wise to take out loans to go to college?
>>why dad?, asks the daughter<<
Because you will probably get married, have kids and then stay home while they are young. Why saddle yourself with all that debt forcing you to work?

In my mind I think that guy would get hammered by most everyone, including men. But if you think about my hypothetical conversion, it is really logic based.

20 posted on 10/20/2016 5:55:57 PM PDT by BJ1

quote:

It is pretty astounding. And the Swedes seems to embrace it most. And it’s sick that anyone who says “Hey, wait a minute, look what’s happening to white people” is instantly branded a racist nazi and in some countries, like Sweden, it is absolutely illegal and you will be criminally prosecuted.

21 posted on 10/20/2016 6:03:39 PM PDT by Organic Panic (Hillary Clinton, the elderly woman's version of "I dindu nuffins.")

Save us Putin!

quote:

To: apillar
Russia is white (in fact the term Caucasian comes from the Caucus region) and they are not only controlling their borders and kicking out other races, but they are actually PAYING white families to have more babies.

And that is the main reason I admire Vladimir Putin, despite other disagreements.

I've often thought that several decades from now, if current trends continue, Russia might become the destination for many whites who don't buy into the self-destructive multi-culti BS. If Russia will allow it.
22 posted on 10/20/2016 6:10:42 PM PDT by Will88

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Trump promises to sue accusers after election

So much revenge, so little time.

Yes, because that's how lawsuits work.

quote:

To: kevcol

Sue their accusers AND their lawyers.

2 posted on 10/22/2016 9:43:32 AM PDT by unixfox (Abolish Slavery, Repeal the 16th Amendment)

quote:

He needs to also sue the crap out of that b(tch Gloria Allred!!

3 posted on 10/22/2016 9:43:52 AM PDT by MagUSNRET

quote:

To: MagUSNRET

This Gettysburg speech is awesome!!!!!!!

6 posted on 10/22/2016 9:45:30 AM PDT by JBW1949 (I'm really PC....PATRIOTICALLY CORRECT!!!!)

And sue you, too!

quote:

To: unixfox

He will, through information found during discovery, launch a suit against the DNC

7 posted on 10/22/2016 9:45:50 AM PDT by Balding_Eagle ( The Great Wall of Trump ---- 100% sealing of the border. Coming soon.)

Indeed.

quote:

Just watched his speech and loved it.

The Hillary hacks on Fox are now flailing to disarm it but anyone who heard his words and have half a brain will see through them.

9 posted on 10/22/2016 9:47:54 AM PDT by trebb (Where in the the hell has my country gone?)

quote:

I’m thankful DONALD TRUMP has the means to put these slimy people out of business. JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL.

HEBREWS 10:30
For we know HIM Who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The LORD will judge His people.”

10 posted on 10/22/2016 9:47:54 AM PDT by stars & stripes forever (Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Psalm 33:12)

quote:

To: MagUSNRET

Allred is worth around 25 million. Could be another nice payday for Mr Trump.

Pray America wakes

13 posted on 10/22/2016 9:50:52 AM PDT by bray (Because you would be in jail)

quote:

Clinton: threaten, intimidate, visciously attack, pay off, settle out of court since claims substantiated and easily verified

Trump: sue their lyin’ asses

16 posted on 10/22/2016 9:52:34 AM PDT by thefixisin

quote:

President Trump will do no such thing!

He will never sue his accusers.

He will not sue his accusers as President Trump would never let himself be deposed by the defense.

18 posted on 10/22/2016 9:53:05 AM PDT by Timpanagos1

quote:

To: Timpanagos1

You’re wrong.

He can, and will.

19 posted on 10/22/2016 9:55:08 AM PDT by Balding_Eagle ( The Great Wall of Trump ---- 100% sealing of the border. Coming soon.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

To: trebb

Agree. Fuchs News is galloping to the Left — didn’t take long after the bimbo news readers forced out Ailes.

24 posted on 10/22/2016 9:59:12 AM PDT by nickedknack

quote:

Let's see how fast the Clinton's run away from these useful idiots after the election. I don't know how anyone can believe these politically motivated attacks on Trump. These women didn't say anything for years but they come out two weeks before a presidential election
No way. I hope people can see through the Clinton smears and see the truth. Hillary Clinton belongs underneath the big-house, not in the white house.

25 posted on 10/22/2016 9:59:17 AM PDT by peeps36 (Obama = the skidmark on America's underwear.)

quote:

To: Jim 0216

Well is it malice enough to go public when victim is running for election? What other non malicious motive could they have?

29 posted on 10/22/2016 10:03:04 AM PDT by amihow

Trump doesn't afraid of anything!

quote:

To: Timpanagos1

What do you mean by that? That Trump would be scared of the questions?

LOL!

Donald’s not scared of anything, but he is determined, damned determined, that he is going to end this cycle of corruption in our election process.

35 posted on 10/22/2016 10:07:58 AM PDT by Balding_Eagle ( The Great Wall of Trump ---- 100% sealing of the border. Coming soon.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

...and you! ...and you! ...and especially you!

quote:

“Sue their accusers AND their lawyers.”

And the DNC, and the Clinton Campaign, and the media shills and everyone else remotely connected.

Trump has spent 100 Million of his own money on this election. That payback for damages is going to hurt.

36 posted on 10/22/2016 10:08:25 AM PDT by No Socialist

quote:

People are very poorly advised to go against Trump. I like him, so it comes easy to me. I also see him as a winner so that part’s easy, too. Plus I see him as the non-schmoozer-extraordinaire, so easy to see why to just be quiet if I’d have to work with him in the future. He’s the kind of winner that has zero time for anyone not with him. To say the least

38 posted on 10/22/2016 10:10:08 AM PDT by stanne

Repeal the removal of Common Core!

quote:

To: kevcol; neverdem; SunkenCiv; Cindy; LucyT; decimon; freedumb2003; ding_dong_daddy_from_dumas; ...
Other minor items you missed:

Repeal Obamacare.

Repeal Remove Common Core and return local control to education.

Repeal Lifetime ban on White House workers lobbying foreign countries.

Repeal Remove the backlog of 4000 drugs awaiting approval.

Repeal Undo all of Obama's unconstitutional executive orders.

Repeal 15% top tax bracket on Business -- tax cuts FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS.

Repeal Deportation of illegal criminal aliens: 5 year mandatory sentence if you re-enter with a felony conviction or multiple misdemeanor convictions.

Repeal Require removal of 2 new federal regulations for each new regulation issued.

Repeal Defund the UN on Climate Change, use the money for US infrastructure.

Repeal Hiring Freeze on Federal workers.

Repeal Remove restrictions on the Trans Canada Pipeline.

Repeal Cancel ALL Federal Funding for Sanctuary Cities.

57 posted on 10/22/2016 10:24:45 AM PDT by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change without notice.)

Repeal!

quote:

To: grey_whiskers

Oh, and label China a currency manipulator.

61 posted on 10/22/2016 10:26:17 AM PDT by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change without notice.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies]

quote:

No. First appoint a few judges and Attorney General and gut the Just Us dept.

then sue

63 posted on 10/22/2016 10:35:40 AM PDT by TheNext (Hillary Hurts Children & Women)

You know I think Freep may not understand what the Discovery Phase of trial entails.

quote:

To: EDINVA

Do you seriously think these were not deliberate, malicious lies? You truly believe these women lived with their tales for decades, right up until weeks before the election?

I am pretty sure he can prove easily both that they were lies and that they were published with malice, i.e., the intent to destroy his reputation and thus to deprive him of a fair election.

Yep. Just wait for discovery when we can find out about Hillary's campaign communicating with these beotches providing the animus and malice to try to take down his campaign.

64 posted on 10/22/2016 10:40:30 AM PDT by Lent
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

Oh yes he will. He will have damages and actual malice if he lost the election after spending $100 million of his own money and everyone in corrupt MSM is bragging those false allegations crashed his campaign

67 posted on 10/22/2016 10:47:39 AM PDT by GOPe Means Bend Over Spell Run (GO GALT - VOTE TRUMP!!!)

quote:

Trump is the one they have always feared. He is not a pushover.

70 posted on 10/22/2016 10:48:54 AM PDT by Leep (Just say no to half dead hillary and wrong lane kaine!)

quote:

“The Hillary hacks on Fox are now flailing to disarm it but anyone who heard his words and have half a brain will see through them. “

Screw Fox! We bought their bull$hit lies about “fair and balanced,” and helped them build their network. Now that we know the “real truth,” we can be the driving force to put them out of business.

74 posted on 10/22/2016 10:51:48 AM PDT by vette6387

quote:

IIRC, something in the WikiLeaks showed Allred scheming with Clinton campaign many months ago to get the ball rolling to fabricate accusations by females if Trump won.

80 posted on 10/22/2016 10:56:20 AM PDT by MayflowerMadam

Wait a minute...

quote:

I was hoping that Trump would have more important things to do after the election.

90 posted on 10/22/2016 11:09:14 AM PDT by Poincare (Reality is not a fool.)

I'm sure.

quote:

To: bray

And after Trump’s expenses, I’d bet he’d donate the money to vets.

92 posted on 10/22/2016 11:09:48 AM PDT by kiltie65

quote:

To: Poincare

“I was hoping that Trump would have more important things to do after the election.”

Lord willing, he will. The lawsuits would be prosecuted by his personal attorneys as is usually the case.

101 posted on 10/22/2016 11:34:48 AM PDT by EDINVA
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 90 | View Replies]

quote:

Trump’s smart.

Let it be known, right now, that he’ll be suing these women after the election. These women know Hillary’s not going to provide cover after the election. One or more, in order to sidestep a trial against a BILLIONAIRE, may just offer up information to Trump RE the false accusations...the HRC campaign instigator/contact person, etc.

This could very well be a fishing expedition. Hope he catches a big one.

103 posted on 10/22/2016 11:37:45 AM PDT by moovova

quote:

To: Poincare

Don’t you worry your little heart. Trump can multitask. Or just one of his children to take on that task.

106 posted on 10/22/2016 11:44:17 AM PDT by McGruff (Time for a Tea Party II)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 90 | View Replies]

quote:

“He’s not going to “sue his accusers” because he’s a public figure UNLESS he can show that deliberate lies were published with MALICE, then he has a case.”

Anyone can sue anyone else at any time for practically anything, whether they have a case or not. Just because Trump might not win due to a technicality, he potentially could create havoc for this accusers and at least cause the truth to come out, and certainly part of that would be attempting to prove malice.

111 posted on 10/22/2016 12:21:13 PM PDT by catnipman (Cat Nipman: Vote Republican in 2012 and only be called racist one more time!)

quote:

It's bothersome that hillary and her stormtroopers chose this disgusting topic to AGAIN put off discussion the issues. This BS is seriously harmful to real victims of abuse. It trivializes the horror so many women have faced.

If what these women said has even an ounce of truth to this, they're horrible role models. They didn't report it, they didn't say to him they were offended. They aren't believable, not at all.

117 posted on 10/22/2016 12:32:11 PM PDT by grania (I'm Deplorable)

What does Pro Bono mean?

quote:

He will blow through their collective entire net worth on day 2 of the lawsuit. If Gloria wants to put up a few hundred thousand each to defend these lying hoes, I’ll be surprised.

122 posted on 10/22/2016 12:36:47 PM PDT by anton

quote:

“He’s not going to “sue his accusers” because he’s a public figure UNLESS he can show that deliberate lies were published with MALICE, then he has a case.”

The intent was to destroy Trump and install a corrupt evil hellbitch as POTUS! That is about as malicious as can be!

127 posted on 10/22/2016 12:54:16 PM PDT by Frank_2001

quote:

To: anton

Well I loathe and despise the use of lawsuits without merit to destroy people and their means. Even lawsuits with merit should be to right wrongs done by the defendant.

Don’t forget, the Left loves to use lawsuits, often without merit, to silence and destroy their enemies (us). Let’s be careful not to cheer our side along by applauding the same despicable tactics the bad guys use.

Having said that, I don’t think Trump’s suits are without merit and I hope he is trying to right wrongs, not destroy people.

132 posted on 10/22/2016 1:29:18 PM PDT by Jim 0216
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 122 | View Replies]

quote:

To: vette6387

Why is it RAT women seem to have all the worst attributes of all the worlds worst ex-wives?

Is it something they learn in college during their womens studies?
Maybe it’s just their own evil natures bubbling to the surface like scum on a dead pond?

146 posted on 10/22/2016 3:11:09 PM PDT by oldvirginian (If someone tells you biscuits and gravy ain't a meal, just walk away. You don't need the negativity.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 131 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

evilmiera posted:

Yeah I would say six packs a day kills anyone dead. How much tobacco is that even?

:eng101: A single cigarette has about a gram of tobacco in it. So six packs with 20 cigs per pack is around 120 grams or about a quarter pound of tobacco a day.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Swiss woman wins headscarf court battle

quote:

To: Olog-hai

That’s a shame because some customers would find another business because they don’t won’t to deal with a muslim. I know I would consider other cleaners.

3 posted on 10/23/2016 5:49:31 PM PDT by boycott (S)

Stop getting so uppity! :argh:

quote:

To: Mrs. Don-o; Olog-hai

I am so sick of this. They’re like children, they have to be almost parented and reminded of boundaries, then they decide to challenge the authority of the business and this time, in court. Wasting time and taxpayer money when they should just obey.

4 posted on 10/23/2016 5:54:51 PM PDT by CorporateStepsister (I am NOT going to force a man to make my dreams come true)

quote:

If customers stop coming, they would have to close anyway

6 posted on 10/23/2016 5:56:14 PM PDT by Mr. K (Trump is running against EVERYONE. The Democrats, The Media, and the establishment GOP)

a Freep guide to a healthy working environment.

quote:

Never fire someone for coming out as gay, for wearing a headscarf, or for any other “protected” action. The only reasons for firing are documented performance or cutbacks. I recommend documenting the performance flaws once you decide to fire, and never mentioning the real reason. Better yet, document poor performance and cut their hours until they quit.

The same is true for hiring. Even if you’re a nice person, and even if you hope honest feedback would help the applicant, never ever tell someone why they were not hired. There are too many parasitic applicants who will find a greedy lawyer if you give them any ammunition at all.

7 posted on 10/23/2016 6:07:38 PM PDT by Pollster1 (Somebody who agrees with me 80% of the time is a friend and ally, not a 20% traitor. - Ronald Reagan)

quote:

Swiss woman wins headscarf court battle

She's not Swiss.

8 posted on 10/23/2016 6:09:44 PM PDT by Jim Noble (Look out kid, they keep it all hid)

quote:

To: Mrs. Don-o

Personally I think all Muslim accoutrments should be banned, for the same reason wearing Nazi uniforms should be banned. Unfortunately it’s not that easy - Muslim accoutrements are hevily cultural as well, and the two overlap. Of course, most of the cultural clothing is also Muslim, because in those cultures they’ll kill you for not being muslim. So there’s that.

On the other hand, face coverings for official business can’t be allowed - security denies it. It’s that simple. In fact, it can be seen as a threat in and of itself. Where I live there are quite a few women in total black burkas. Creepy as hell, and definitely gives off a sinister air. They don’t like me, and I don’t like them.

10 posted on 10/23/2016 6:29:47 PM PDT by Talisker (One who commands, must obey.)

quote:

She was a Muslim who invaded Serbia, then got tired of that and invaded Switzerland.

To get a job, she feigned secularism.

She got really comfy, then decided to bust out with her 7th Century stuff.

11 posted on 10/23/2016 6:35:20 PM PDT by gaijin

quote:

To: Talisker

Personally I think all Muslim accoutrments should be banned, for the same reason wearing Nazi uniforms should be banned.

We have to be thoughtful here, and not go overboard. I hate Muslims as much as anyone. However, deciding whether a headscarf is Muslim or not, is difficult. And a blanket ban on wearing a headscarf can take away the need some women have for wearing one. My wife has been battling cancer for years now, and has needed to wear a headscarf when she lost all her hair due to treatments. Many women that lost all their hair and went bald have a need to cover up for their self-esteem. Wearing a wig was not an option for my wife, she preferred to wear a scarf. So next time you see a woman wearing a scarf, consider carefully why she is wearing one.

12 posted on 10/23/2016 6:39:30 PM PDT by roadcat

quote:

To: roadcat

I did try to take cultural reasons into account in my post - you left that part out of your quote of my response. And nothing I said has anything to do with medical accomodations - you and your wife have my condolences, of course.. But your accusations are a bit unfair - we are under a slow motion invasion in this country by Muslims, and head coverings are one of the ways liberals are encouraging solidarity with them, especially from the same ignorant girls those Muslims intend to rape as their property. I stand against that in any way I can.

13 posted on 10/23/2016 6:48:51 PM PDT by Talisker (One who commands, must obey.)

You know what? gently caress you Tali!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Ugh, I just went back to this thread and found a couple Freepers calling out the "ban all Muslim accoutrements" guy and well...

Talisker posted:

To: roadcat; Mrs. Don-o

roadcat: I think you're way too harsh and going overboard. I made no accusations against you, unless you think "We have to be thoughtful here, and not go overboard." is an accusation. A blanket ban on wearing a headscarf goes overboard. A headscarf is not dangerous like a full body burka or mask. Solidarity? Really? Some Sikhs have been unfairly attacked and killed because they wear a turban and were mistakenly taken for Muslims. Do you want the same thing to happen to a Christian woman wearing a headscarf like my wife, being mistaken for a Muslim and then beaten or killed? I'm not the one making accusations here. I just ask that you thoughtfully consider why someone is wearing a headscarf. Have a nice day.

You question - out of your own fantasies - whether I want a Christian woman wearing a headscarf like your wife, who wears one because of cancer, to be beaten or killed - and then you think I'M "way too harsh and going overboard"? And then you dare say that you're NOT making any accusations towards me? Good Lord, have you no shame?

The TRUTH is, that I carefully pointed out the restrictions and difficulties in separating Muslim identifiers from cultural clothing affectations at my post in #13. Something you don't like about that? Something you think I left out, perhaps? And you call that "making no accusation"? You accused me, directly, of not considering why someone is wearing a headscarf - when I specifically mentioned Muslims only. And not only that, I mentioned it ONLY to point out it's used as a recruiting tool for women and girls, for Muslim purposes, as a cultural invasion technique.

Is there a problem with that? Do you, perhaps, not believe it is happening?

Own your words. Own your intent. If you're a Muslim apologist, say so. But don't waste my time with innuendo instead of clear accusatory statements, or pathetic passive aggressive accusations that you then cravenly deny. Such actions only help a murderous, culturally infiltrating, barbaric war cult that - by the way - FORMALLY considers women as property. Just remember, when you try to come off as "respecting" women, what Muslims actually DO to women.

Mrs. Don-o: Orthodox Jewish women cover their hair. Orthodox Christians, too.

Oh well that's good to know. I guess Muslims aren't trying to recruit naive western women then, to cut out their clitorises, rape them and then whip them, burn them, shoot them and/or cut their heads off when they demand to be treated as human beings rather than crawling slaves. Not that you'd want to enable any of that, right? You just wanted to point out that incredibly rare and hard to discover information found only through diligent research, that Jewish and Christian women also wear headscarves. Thanks so much for your hard work.

He also posted a bunch of :nms::nws: pictures of mutilated/burned women that I won't repost.

Jagged Jim posted:

gently caress you Tali! :catstare:

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Oct 24, 2016

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Night10194 posted:

I am really looking forward to Freep waking up, checking their favorite polls (LA Times, IBD) and seeing both have Clinton up today. :allears:

USC Dornsife/LA Times Poll: 10/24 -- Trump - .6 , Clinton + 1.0

First loving reply

quote:

To: BlessedBeGod

discredited

2 posted on 10/24/2016 12:13:23 AM PDT by Berlin_Freeper

quote:

Another cucked poll! Must vote harder!

Trump for prez!

MAGA
A
G
A

5 posted on 10/24/2016 12:14:44 AM PDT by 31R1O

quote:

To: FreeperCell

You’re talking about the ABC poll.

Hillary is up +1 in today’s poll - still well within the margin of error.

No wide swing in voter sentiment.

We have 14 days to go until Election Day.

11 posted on 10/24/2016 12:22:33 AM PDT by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

quote:

To: bushwon

Bad news but not irretrievable yet.

Hillary is not leading by double digits in this legitimate poll.

Personally, I consider the reweighing of D+ is too high.

Then they want to be cautious rather than take a risk of getting it wrong.

It will come in the end down to turnout.

Go and vote!

13 posted on 10/24/2016 12:27:07 AM PDT by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

CLINTON - 45.1

quote:

To: Catmom

Relax... if she breaks 45%, its time to panic.

Let’s see if this is a fluctuation rather than a real break in the overall trend.

16 posted on 10/24/2016 12:28:34 AM PDT by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

It's still within MoE! It's still good! It's still good!

quote:

To: goldstategop

She broke 45.

I’m not in a panic, it’s still within MOE. Where are people getting the internals for turnout?

19 posted on 10/24/2016 12:31:22 AM PDT by Mjreagan

quote:

Whatever. Everyone needs to vote Trump or you have the blood of the United States of America on your hands if that fascist gets in. There is no other election after this if it’s Hillary. Those that vote for her or don’t vote Trump are guilty of what will happen to this country. Dark times will be ahead that will never be overcome.

21 posted on 10/24/2016 12:31:47 AM PDT by VermithraxPejorative

quote:

To: VermithraxPejorative

If Hillary wins, then we have to consider the polls were right all along.

We’ve been assuming she won’t get her base voters out to the polls.

If that does happen, this country is screwed.

23 posted on 10/24/2016 12:36:09 AM PDT by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dp0622

Yeah, right.

The demographics have changed since Reagan’s day.

It was always going to be tough to beat the Witch Of Chappaqua.

That said, the election is far from over.

33 posted on 10/24/2016 12:50:35 AM PDT by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

quote:

To: wardaddy

Best display of a banana republic press i’ve ever seen.

OR communist press.

Sickening beyond words.

I voted already and if i could somehow vote again, I would.

#### the dems.

38 posted on 10/24/2016 1:05:40 AM PDT by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

Yes, artificially inflating Trump's numbers means that it was Hillary who is really behind. :mensch:

quote:

The Wikileaks emails talked about building Trump up in some polls, then bringing his numbers back down before Election day, to demoralize us. This poll might be an example of that. Is she really ahead? Could be. Or the media could be lying to us...again.

39 posted on 10/24/2016 1:06:11 AM PDT by philippa

And now they're comparing polls to sports analysts. :lol:

quote:

To: Arthur McGowan

Lol. Sports announcers do the same thing. “Team X can win the game today with a strong performance on both the offensive and defensive sides.” Genius.

42 posted on 10/24/2016 1:19:52 AM PDT by philippa
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

quote:

To: philippa

That’s about the only thing sports announcers ever say. They just keep changing the stock phrases and jargon.

Equally meaningless: the “interviews” with the coach and players.

47 posted on 10/24/2016 1:36:46 AM PDT by Arthur McGowan (https://youtu.be/IYUYya6bPGw)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies]

quote:

1 is not outside margin of error. Still essentially tied but he should be way ahead. This poll had him leading for some time. The speech at Gettysburg apparently didn’t help but it was not well covered. FOX did not cover it in its entirety and the rest essentially ignored it.

46 posted on 10/24/2016 1:31:10 AM PDT by ZULU (Where the HELL ARE PAUL RYAN AND MITCH MCCONNELL ?????)

quote:

This poll has been pretty good in the past. This is quite a swing. Not the norm. Something doesn’t seem right.

56 posted on 10/24/2016 2:22:10 AM PDT by Bushbacker1 (Molon Labe! (Oathkeeper))

...And sue YOU!

quote:

To: ZULU

Only thing covered about the Gettysburg speech was Trumping saying he would sue the lying wenches who says he gropped them. This smear tactic is 100% orchestrated by Hillary Clinton and win or lose he needs to sue the hell out of anybody involved.

65 posted on 10/24/2016 3:20:51 AM PDT by NKP_Vet (In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle,stand like a rock ~ T, Jefferson)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dp0622

The only Southern state Trump will probably lose is the Socialist Republic of Virginia.

67 posted on 10/24/2016 3:22:40 AM PDT by NKP_Vet (In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle,stand like a rock ~ T, Jefferson)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

Whatever you say, champ.

quote:

To: Principled

Trump is going to bury Clinton with unlikely voters.

71 posted on 10/24/2016 4:14:08 AM PDT by Berlin_Freeper
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 63 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JediJones

From here on out it is GOTV time. You need to tell people to get to the polls.

Pray America wakes

73 posted on 10/24/2016 4:18:18 AM PDT by bray (Because you would be in jail)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 53 | View Replies]

wut

quote:

Here's another way of looking at this poll. First, pull up the chart.

Compare the volume of "air" (that space between the candidates numbers when one candidate has been leading consistently). When Trump was running strong in late July and again from September 12 to October 10, there was a lot of "air" or divergence between his numbers and Hillary's.

Now look at those periods when Hillary led - much smaller volume of "air" for her.

Now look at those times when the polls have tightened and were flat-lining for awhile. Look at the days when Hillary broke out above Trump on August 12, 23 and 26, and again on September 7. They either quickly reversed or were very brief rallies that lasted no more than 5 days or so. She can't build momentum.

Hope this is a little more encouraging!
74 posted on 10/24/2016 4:19:56 AM PDT by Corpus_Delicious

quote:

To: ScaniaBoy

the radical
left like Gay left wing Nutter and former Daily Kos staffer Nate the Hoax Silver use smears and public ridicule and intimidation to get the results they want .

Polls are psychops weapons now used by the radical left .
Left wing Nutter Nate bullies everyone into line .

you can only imagine the threatening emails sent to those pollsters not following the Clinton winning propaganda.

Clinton is not an incumbent but we use a dated 4 year old model for a two non incumbents .

What was the 2000 turnout !
Nate has banned that formula.

polling in such a scam now .
i can see why gallup gave up

79 posted on 10/24/2016 6:25:28 AM PDT by ncalburt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 78 | View Replies]

quote:

To: WashingtonSource

It’s hard to say

It will be despite the following:

95% of all media

Hollywood

Tech industry hierarchy

Facebook

Twitter

The Gates

Wall Street which of course she runs against

Academia

The Mormon and Catholic Churches for the most part

Nearly all world leaders

And of course the worst offenders from GOP establishment to conservative punditry to Ted Cruz and many of his bots

You have a race with differences this stark and you see where their priorities lie

It’s eye opening

It’s Trump and a few brave GOP souls and what’s left of traditional America

Abandoned by all who claimed to care

Ted Cruz and his supporters here who abandoned ship because they lost are traitors of the worst order

THOSE WHO LEFT THIS FORUM PLEASE STAY GONE

91 posted on 10/24/2016 8:53:14 AM PDT by wardaddy (the traitorous GOPe deserves Third of May 1808 if ever a party did....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 85 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Rigging the Election–Video III: Creamer Confirms Hillary Clinton Involvement (James O'Keefe Update-O

So let's see what the latest silver bullet that will totally destroy the Clinton Campaign will be.

:iiam:

quote:

To: Be Careful

Voter fraud? Violence at rallies? Hillary demeaning Donna Brazile?

Who knows

3 posted on 10/24/2016 8:27:04 AM PDT by petercooper (Is there anything Hillary Clinton is involved with which isn't illegal?)

quote:

To: Stand Watch Listen

What is with the count down crap !!! Some 46 million people are voting via absentee ballot, that’s 40% of America who might have already voted, too little too late ..

4 posted on 10/24/2016 8:27:15 AM PDT by Scythian_Reborn

quote:

O’Keefe better deliver the goods asap. No more time for this nickel and dime bs.

9 posted on 10/24/2016 8:30:01 AM PDT by JerseyDvl (#NeverHillary and we won't forget the backstabbers and sellouts.)

quote:

To: Scythian_Reborn

I agree, getting tired of wasting time with theatrics. However, it may be that being dramatic draws more attention to the eventual release.

11 posted on 10/24/2016 8:31:56 AM PDT by noiseman (The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.)

While you're waiting, dog.

quote:

To: noiseman

Meanwhile this is the worlds prettiest dog ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/23/worlds-prettiest-dog-becomes-social-media-sensation-because-of-h/

12 posted on 10/24/2016 8:35:11 AM PDT by Scythian_Reborn

quote:

I don’t believe he’s got anything that directly shows Hillary. If it existed, surely it would be out there already. The only way it could make the news if if the words came out of her mouth on camera.

Maybe people along the chain of command, but its getting really tiring hearing prediction after prediction, tease after tease that amount to very little. Personally, I thought the second video wasn’t especially damning or explosive. People are resigning that most people have near heard of or care for.

I’m afraid to say, most of the mushy middle grounders know this stuff goes on - and both sides are at it to some extent.

And dont for a minute think that I am not aware of the criminality of the Clintons and all those around them - in any sane society they would all be in prison.

The only dramatic move in the needle this election (according to corrupt pollsters) was from the release of a 10 year old bit of potty talk. If that is enough to elect this evil witch, then America is probably finished.

If I am wrong on any of the above in an hour, I will be very happy to come and admit my shame and would sincerely love to see these evil people bought down. The enemy seems to have the cards stacked against us which is sad.

16 posted on 10/24/2016 8:40:20 AM PDT by UKrepublican

quote:

Praying this is big, and not just another nothin’ burger.

36 posted on 10/24/2016 9:02:15 AM PDT by PeanutbutterandJellybean

Seems O'Keefe forgot to upload it early and forgot that YouTube has to process the video before it can show it. :laugh:

quote:

O'Keefe tweet just now:

This is bizarre. @YouTube is not processing / uploading our Part III! What is going on??

39 posted on 10/24/2016 9:15:07 AM PDT by 1066AD

quote:

To: backspace

That is not bizarre. Its called leftist protection of Hillary. And the left wants a look see before the rest of us get to see.

43 posted on 10/24/2016 9:18:38 AM PDT by Revel
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Red Badger

Then I guess this would be a good reason to NOT give the exact day, the exact time and where of an impending, “this will finish Hillary” leak. I am over this silly $hit. Kind of like, “we will be attacking Mosul on November 1, 2016 at noon.

48 posted on 10/24/2016 9:27:45 AM PDT by Toespi
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 45 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ncdrumr

Thanks Good to know its something that could be meaty and tied right to her.

Donald should get permission to run ads of it....

51 posted on 10/24/2016 9:29:39 AM PDT by patriotspride
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Toespi

The video will be released soon. They can’t stop it. Psywar teasing is part of the battle.

53 posted on 10/24/2016 9:31:19 AM PDT by lodi90 (Clear choice for Conservatives now: TRUMP or lose)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

The video is revealed... to be the DNC hiring a guy to stand outside of a Trump rally in a Donald Duck costume.

quote:

To: NeverEVERKerry

I am watching it now—but I don’t get it. What is illegal or even immoral about having Donald Duck mascots ragging on the Trump campaign?

65 posted on 10/24/2016 9:37:10 AM PDT by 9YearLurker
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 59 | View Replies]

Freep tries, bless them...

quote:

To: NeverEVERKerry

Okay, I get it now—illegal coordination between Clinton and a PAC.

68 posted on 10/24/2016 9:39:34 AM PDT by 9YearLurker
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 59 | View Replies]

quote:

To: 9YearLurker

I am watching it now—but I don’t get it. What is illegal or even immoral about having Donald Duck mascots ragging on the Trump campaign?

It’s not illegal. But the point is she is conspiring to send Democrat Brownshirts to OUR rallies and inciting violence at them. Are Democrats inviting us to HER rallies? Slippery and dangerous slope here given the Democrats proven penchant for organized political violence.

69 posted on 10/24/2016 9:39:45 AM PDT by lodi90 (Clear choice for Conservatives now: TRUMP or lose)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 65 | View Replies]

...But even they can't pretend this is a big wet fart.

quote:

To: Stand Watch Listen

Not impressed at this moment.

I may have missed something, so I’l wait for more analysis from those who understand campaign finance law and such to analyze.

75 posted on 10/24/2016 9:51:01 AM PDT by CriticalJ (Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But then I repeat myself. MT)

quote:

The coordination between the campaign and the third party groups is illegal. I thought the video was "meh" at best. Wikileaks is chock full of coordination between the campaign and third party groups as well as the media.

I'm tired of O'Keefe promising the moon and ending up with Cleveland....

77 posted on 10/24/2016 9:52:02 AM PDT by Solson (Trump 2016!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies]

quote:

To: All

Proof that Hillary was directly involved with creating violence at Trump rallies? That’s it? I’m shocked! /s

The only thing to come of this is maybe it will force Cruz to apologize for blaming Trump for the violence at Trump rallies.

The media and those who count the votes know all about Bill and Hillary. And they more than likely know a hell of a lot more than we know. I don’t believe there is ANYTHING that will make the media turn on her. She is the one they worship.

78 posted on 10/24/2016 9:52:23 AM PDT by Terry Mross (This country will fail to exist in my lifetime. And I'm gettin' up there in age.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JerseyDvl

Ugh! He way over sold it and released it too late. He had these available a month ago and now we have to wait for more drip drip drips for the alleged racist element?

I thought it was going to have Hillary screaming the N-word. Probably not .

79 posted on 10/24/2016 9:52:23 AM PDT by MNDude (God is not a Republican, but Satan is certainly a Democrat)

quote:

The Donald Duck business seems trivial at first, sort of a letdown, but the fact is that Hillary herself was illegally coordinating with a PAC and breaking the law, the latest example of a pattern of illegal contact and coordination. Deliberate lawbreaking involving the candidate herself. Illegal and unethical. That’s the point.

81 posted on 10/24/2016 9:52:53 AM PDT by Genoa (Luke 12:2)

Don't worry, the next one will get her for sure!

quote:

To: patriotspride

Yes. Hopefully the Clintonistas will circle the wagons and say how this is nothing. O’Keefe then drops the next one which cuts them off at the knees.

91 posted on 10/24/2016 9:57:04 AM PDT by HombreSecreto (The life of a repo man is always intense)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 82 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Genoa
Seems like a legal set up.

Ofcourse, it doesn't quench our blood lust for the moment but in the end it may lay more fruit.

Random thought, I tend to think that guy in the striped shirt is a white hat. He seems to be setting up the questions, points, rather well although he is one camera.

I wonder how infiltrated these groups are.

WTF hasn't the right been doing this stuff for decades? We've largely sucked, given away the country. Thank god for these young guns.
95 posted on 10/24/2016 9:58:07 AM PDT by riri (Obama's Amerika--Not a fun place.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 81 | View Replies]

Emphasis his.

quote:

To: Solson

Most ‘useful idiot’ types will NOT be able to reconcile their ‘nonviolent’ view of themselves with the ugly truth of democrat professionals hiring mentally ill violent thugs to rough up Trump supporters.

That O'Keefe's got staying power...

The last one O’Keefe put out will change the course of the democrat party for years to come. Snowflakes will be forced to see the truth: democrats are violent thugs... goons. And the proof is on an O’Keefe video.

102 posted on 10/24/2016 10:01:51 AM PDT by GOPJ ( "An honest public servant can't become rich in politics" - - President Harry S. Truman)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 77 | View Replies]

quote:

The lawbreaking is too complex/arcane for LIVs to understand. Anyone posting to social media must include a simplified caption:

Clinton egregiously broke campaign laws established after Watergate. Laws are for little people.

Most LIVs won’t watch the entire video, so they have to carry away a succinct message.

107 posted on 10/24/2016 10:04:56 AM PDT by Chaguito

quote:

I really hope that there is something else, something of REAL significance, later. Because a violation of the FEC regulations isn’t going to amount to a hill of beans in this election. Come on, Hillary should have been indicted on THOUSANDS of criminal offenses by the DOJ, and she skated. This will amount to a fart in the wind, no one will care that much. Besides, what’s the penalty? A fine for failing to report an in-kind contribution to the Hillary campaign? Even if someone COULD go to jail for this, nothing will happen before the election, nor will there be much of an outcry - if there wasn’t for the murder of one of our ambassadors, there won’t be for this.

Sad...I thought that we’d have a Hillary tirade today, including some racist remarks. Now THAT would be something.

117 posted on 10/24/2016 10:10:55 AM PDT by Ancesthntr ("The right to buy weapons the right to be free." A. E. van Vogt)

Haha, even Freepers are mocking O'Keefe.

quote:

To: Revel

Back in September, Okeefe said he was releasing a video showing racism.

It will probably be creamer saying “Hillary can be frustrated by how unreliable black voters are.”

He’ll probably release it by Christmas time in any case.

129 posted on 10/24/2016 10:30:04 AM PDT by MNDude (God is not a Republican, but Satan is certainly a Democrat)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 123 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Lyrai posted:

Someone found a Freeper house, apparently.

Link is to a gifv/mp4 of...what you would expect to be on the front lawn of a freeper house.

Note: I have no idea whose actual house it is. I was given it and thought of this thread. This election has broken me.

Nah, that's not a Freep house.

This is a Freep house.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Women Work 39 Days a Year More Than Men, Report Says

A study by the World Economic Forum found that when you compare both paid and unpaid (Housework, raising children, ect.) work women end up working nearly an hour a day more than men do.

quote:

To: nickcarraway

They wouldn’t have to work so much if they weren’t so ineffective..../S

2 posted on 10/26/2016 4:49:12 PM PDT by Vendome (Don't take life so seriously-you won't live through it anyway - "Enjoy Yourself" ala Louis Prima)

quote:

Home stuff doesn’t count. More caca.

3 posted on 10/26/2016 4:49:18 PM PDT by madison10 (Praying for team Trump.)

quote:

It’s my experience that women are heavier users of sick days and personal days off as a result of being the prime caretaker for the kids either in the absence of a father or the father’s inability to be a mother.

5 posted on 10/26/2016 4:53:56 PM PDT by sparklite2 (I'm less interested in the rights I have than the liberties I can take.)

Remember this study includes unpaid work as well as paid.

quote:

Totally garbage "study."

A lot of men are underemployed these days because they can't find a job. My bet is they just took the number of man-hours per sex and divided by the numbers of each sex.

Deliberately designed to mislead.

6 posted on 10/26/2016 4:54:12 PM PDT by E. Pluribus Unum (The more secretive/unjust an organization is, the more leaks induce fear/paranoia in its leadership.)

quote:

To: MileHi

Those poor womyn. Maybe the womyn should get an tax credit for taking care of their kids and parents. The rich should pay their fair share /s

8 posted on 10/26/2016 4:55:17 PM PDT by BJ1

quote:

93% of all death on the job are men. Argument is over.

9 posted on 10/26/2016 4:57:57 PM PDT by CincyRichieRich (To liberals, lying is like breathing.)

(((World)))

quote:

“...World ,,,”

That one word is key. Read the book “How to Lie with Statistics” and you will dismiss 98% of the information put out by the government, UN, and other “self acclaimed expert” organizations.

10 posted on 10/26/2016 4:59:23 PM PDT by RetiredTexasVet (The Mofia is a private crime family; whereas, the DOJ is the gov't's political crime family.)

Screw them! (not literally, of course, have you seen some of those uggos? :barf: )

quote:

To: CincyRichieRich

No kidding. Sick of this PC junk.

We work to death (often literally), and the feminists complain. SCREW THEM.

14 posted on 10/26/2016 5:04:22 PM PDT by piytar (http://www.truthrevolt.org/videos/bill-whittle-number-one-bullet)

quote:

To: piytar

Actually, no, don’t screw them (who would want to? eww). Should have said they can GTH.

16 posted on 10/26/2016 5:05:47 PM PDT by piytar (http://www.truthrevolt.org/videos/bill-whittle-number-one-bullet)

quote:

To: relictele; BJ1

I see they didn’t add in men mowing the lawn, fixing a faucet, changing oil etc for “no pay”. Just horse hillary.

17 posted on 10/26/2016 5:06:49 PM PDT by MileHi (Liberalism is an ideology of parasites, hypocrites, grievance mongers, victims, and control freaks.)

quote:

I wouldn’t be surprised if those stats included third world countries where the women work and the men sit on their asses. I say that because those stats do not represent Western nations.

18 posted on 10/26/2016 5:07:17 PM PDT by Jeff Chandler (Everywhere is freaks and hairies Dykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity?)

Mohammedans! :argh:

quote:

Perhaps muslim women are throwing the statistics way off. They do all the work - plus all the fighting in war, apparently - while their men sit around all day drinking tea and raping little boys and goats.

19 posted on 10/26/2016 5:08:21 PM PDT by miss marmelstein (Richard the Third: With my own people alone I should like to drive away the Muslims)

quote:

I call BS on this one. Womyn miss more days than most men in every facet of jobs. In the military or in the private sector I’ve made the mistake upon depending on womyn to show up at work.

20 posted on 10/26/2016 5:08:27 PM PDT by vetvetdoug

There we go, I was wondering when they would go there.

quote:

If you are Me-again Kelly, you spend those extra work days on your back, so not such demanding work, eh?

21 posted on 10/26/2016 5:10:36 PM PDT by Thickman (Obama - Professor of the United States)

Of course Laz shows up.

quote:

Women work on average 50 minutes more a day than men, data from the WEF's Global Gender Gap report suggests.

Yeah, but I still don't see a GAW DAM SAMMICH in front of me!

23 posted on 10/26/2016 5:13:11 PM PDT by Lazamataz (MSM ignoring Hillary's health until forced, shows us they are the MPM: Ministry of Propaganda Media)

quote:

Absolute barnyard bagels! Women take off for every hangnail, broken heel, menstrual cramp, or bad hair day. Then there are the pregnancies and “family leave” time. Maybe in France or Germany women are the workhorses, but in American businesses, I’d bet men work 5 days to womens’ 4.

26 posted on 10/26/2016 5:15:52 PM PDT by IronJack

quote:

Basically this is an embarrassingly public way for the women involved to admit that they have deep unresolved problems with men, problems that aren’t going away anytime soon.

30 posted on 10/26/2016 5:17:46 PM PDT by thoughtomator (This election is a referendum on the Rule of Law)

quote:

Men do 34% more paid work than women, but women take more family responsibility, and this is the problem? What, women should be paid to wash the family dishes? Each family can work this kind of stuff out for themselves.

31 posted on 10/26/2016 5:22:54 PM PDT by Rusty0604

quote:

>>unpaid work such as housework

Over the past 35 years of marriage, I’ve learned that these rules apply to housework:

1) Mens’s Work is Men’s Work.
2) Women’s Work must be split 50/50.
3) Once a man does a traditional Woman’s Work task more than 3 times, it becomes Men’s Work.
4) Go back to #2 and renegotiate the 50/50 split.
5) See #3.
6) Repeat #2 and #3 until almost all work is Men’s Work.
7) Go to social gatherings and hang out with other wives and bitch about how “little” your husband does based on the original 50/50 split.

32 posted on 10/26/2016 5:23:29 PM PDT by Bryanw92 (If we had some ham, we could have ham and eggs, if we had some eggs.)

quote:

Well if they’re going to assume womans house work is “Un-paid.....then you would have to include all the mens ‘unpaid home maintenance and yard work with that assessment. Including delivery service when the wife says to pick up this or that on his way home.

38 posted on 10/26/2016 5:27:59 PM PDT by caww

quote:

To: Vendome

If men didn’t have to wait so long for them to go to the kitchen and make our sammiches we’d get more done!
Heck that might make up all the 39 days right there.

39 posted on 10/26/2016 5:32:40 PM PDT by mrsmith (Dumb sluts: Lifeblood of the Media, Backbone of the Democrat/RINO Party!)

quote:

To: Vendome

Bullshit !

In the office, most women take more days off than men, are more often than not less capable, have no shame about asking others to do their work for them.

At home, what about the auto repairs, lawn mowing, painting, appliance repairs, plumbing repairs, electrical repairs, computer repairs, and coaching sports teams, scouting, karate, take the kids to the doctor, and on, and on.

41 posted on 10/26/2016 5:38:08 PM PDT by Ouderkirk (To the left, everything must evidence that this or that strand of leftist theory is true)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Researchers Clear 'Patient Zero' From AIDS Origin Story

quote:

To: Kid Shelleen

Give me a break. Perverts have always had a vast array of diseases due to the filthy lifestyles.

And they want us to ignore this stuff.

2 posted on 10/26/2016 4:33:32 PM PDT by RoosterRedux

quote:

Are you kidding?

He was a French-Canadian flight steward who was doing 1,000 people per year, or something..!

He might not have been the first —almost certainly was not— but that faggy Energizer Bunny pushed it ahead...EONS..?!

3 posted on 10/26/2016 4:33:40 PM PDT by gaijin

quote:

To: gaijin

To be fair, every gay person in the various circles did their part.

If gays were as monogamous or sexually limited as heteros, HIV would never got to the size it was.

The history of HIV shows it has several waves from the jungles of Africa. Only when it got to population centers did it finally get out of Africa. From there it killed a handful here and there as heterosexual monogamy and drug use kept it tightly clustered. Once it hit the gay scene, like a wildfire.

7 posted on 10/26/2016 4:42:41 PM PDT by Bogey78O (We had a good run. Coulda been great still.)

quote:

Revisionist history. We know he wasn’t the first but he was the main instigator spreading the disease far and wide, as he admittedly had hundreds of sex partners a YEAR!

8 posted on 10/26/2016 4:46:09 PM PDT by packrat35 (Pelosi is only on loan to the world from Satan. Hopefully he will soon want his baby killer back)

quote:

To: Bogey78O

30% of male American homoz have over 1,000 partners...!

10 posted on 10/26/2016 4:51:14 PM PDT by gaijin
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

All I have to say is.....it sure wasn’t a heterosexual that caused the AIDS epidemic!

11 posted on 10/26/2016 4:51:14 PM PDT by originalbuckeye ("In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell)

quote:

To: originalbuckeye

I think most people discussing this issue of gay men exclusively spreading HIV is a bogus issue. What the CDC and the sexually knowledgeable community do know is that gay guys and bisexual guys were on the leading edge but the bisexuals spread it into the hetero community and to their wives and boy/girl friends. It got confusing rather quickly and, as noted, that is over and done with. Now we have to treat all who are infected and continue to teach how NOT to get the virus.

13 posted on 10/26/2016 4:59:49 PM PDT by Bodega

quote:

Oh, no, can’t have AIDS coming from the Motherland.

16 posted on 10/26/2016 5:29:05 PM PDT by bgill (From the CDC site, "We don't know how people are infected with Ebola")

quote:

To: Bodega

No, we don’t have to treat them. Their disease is not our obligation.

We should quarantine and isolate them.

17 posted on 10/26/2016 5:29:27 PM PDT by Rurudyne (Standup Philosopher)

quote:

To: packrat35

And weren’t several of the Kaposi’s victims homos who had lived in the same beach house that Zero had frequented?

19 posted on 10/26/2016 5:37:50 PM PDT by A_Former_Democrat (Unsecured email ALONE renders hilLIAR INcompetent to be CIC . . .)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Bodega

There was a reason why it was called GRID. Gay-Related Immune Deficiency.

Sorry, but gay men are indeed the main spreaders of the infection. Most of the people who are hetro who get it usually get it from sharing needles with, you guessed it, gays.

It is not at all confusing and teaching how not to get the virus is rather simple. Stop having anal sex in bathrooms with men you don't know.

If they would do that the spread would slow down to a crawl and then stop.

20 posted on 10/26/2016 5:42:22 PM PDT by Harmless Teddy Bear (Not a Romantic, not a hero worshiper and stop trying to tug my heartstrings. It tickles!)

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Oct 27, 2016

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

FBI reopening Clinton email investigation

This poo poo never ends...

quote:

To: detective

LOCK HER UP

3 posted on 10/28/2016 10:23:11 AM PDT by Hattie

quote:

As Rush just pointed out there could be announcement next week saying that everything’s kosher.We shouldn’t even be *slightly* surprised if this happens.

7 posted on 10/28/2016 10:25:28 AM PDT by Gay State Conservative (Deplorables' Lives Matter)

quote:

The FBI agent whose wife received DEM money needs to be removed from the case.

9 posted on 10/28/2016 10:26:10 AM PDT by SpeedyInTexas

quote:

Comey should be removed from the investigation as his integrity has been compromised given his history with the Clintons.

11 posted on 10/28/2016 10:26:26 AM PDT by wtd

quote:

If it’s anything other than a purely political attempt to salvage their own reputation by discrediting the Wikileaks emails and even arrest a few fall guys, I will be utterly shocked. No one named Clinton will be affected.

12 posted on 10/28/2016 10:26:35 AM PDT by RegulatorCountry

quote:

To: Menehune56

Lots of shrieking over on DU!

It breaks my heart to hear that.It would be tragic if there were dozens of fatal heart attacks,strokes and psychiatric meltdowns over there.

13 posted on 10/28/2016 10:27:37 AM PDT by Gay State Conservative (Deplorables' Lives Matter)

Keep telling yourself that, bud.

quote:

She is finished.

14 posted on 10/28/2016 10:28:05 AM PDT by Biggirl ("One Lord, one faith, one baptism" - Ephesians 4:5)

quote:

kickback to Comey’s wife should net the two of them 20 years in prison at least.
...if their was truly justice left in the USA

17 posted on 10/28/2016 10:30:05 AM PDT by Zathras

quote:

In my best sing-song voice!

“THE F.B.I. IS REOPENING THE CASE ON HILLARY’S E-MAILS”!

“The FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation.” Case reopened.

La la la la la la!

JAIL TO THE CHIEF!

18 posted on 10/28/2016 10:31:06 AM PDT by Pilgrim's Progress (http://www.baptistbiblebelievers.com/BYTOPICS/tabid/335/Default.aspx D)

quote:

To: Biggirl

She is finished.

This is very good news. Considering the latest gallup poll where Americans biggest fear was government corruption, having this in the news cycle over the last 2 weeks of election is awesome!!! Thanks you Jesus!!!! Yeah!!!!!!

20 posted on 10/28/2016 10:31:30 AM PDT by ThinkingBuddha

quote:

Open revolt among FBI agents

24 posted on 10/28/2016 10:32:38 AM PDT by Mr. K (Trump is running against EVERYONE. The Democrats, The Media, and the establishment GOP)

quote:

>>Does anyone know what was behind this decision?

My guess is that Wikileaks turned up more Clinton minions in need of pre-emptive immunity deals. Comey’s got to earn his bribes.

28 posted on 10/28/2016 10:33:50 AM PDT by vikingd00d (chown -R us ~ur/base/*)

quote:

To: Mr. K

Or maybe this a cover to go after the leakers...

29 posted on 10/28/2016 10:33:57 AM PDT by mewzilla (I'll vote for the first guy who promises to mail in his SOTU addresses.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dubyagee

And no time for the RATS to substitue a new candidate for the unredeemably tainted Hillary, as they did with Frank Lautenburg taking over for the corrupt Bob Torecelli in 2002. Boo hoo.

32 posted on 10/28/2016 10:34:28 AM PDT by Menehune56 ("Let them hate so long as they fear" (Oderint Dum Metuant), Lucius Accius (170 BC - 86 BC))

quote:

What for??? Hellary got and gets to walk on multiple counts of security breaches, perjury, payola, destruction of evidence, and treason. The FBI is in the cesspool with justice, the wh, and the clintonistas. They have already shown their corruption.

34 posted on 10/28/2016 10:35:55 AM PDT by TnTnTn

quote:

Head Fake!!!!

Nothing in the emails and Comey knows it......just something to take Trump out of the headlines.

38 posted on 10/28/2016 10:38:27 AM PDT by sodpoodle (Life is prickly - carry tweezers.)

quote:

To: VanDeKoik

if the fbi does not get all the emails from nsa or the back up drive(gotto?) and get a search warrant for more evidence and a grand jury investigation this will all be nothing but show..we shall see

there should of course be an investigation of the FBI second in command and political donations to his wife. bribery by the clintons group.

45 posted on 10/28/2016 10:43:12 AM PDT by rolling_stone

Of course they have no problem with blatant partisanship when they are the beneficiaries.

quote:

Rush thinks the FBI is trying to distract from Wikileaks

I think the opposite I think the FBI been sandbagging to drop thier own October surprise to nuk Hillary... laying low playing dead and waiting in the weeds to Bushwacker and totally pay back all these pricks

The simple truth is that the FBI taking out Hillary early then Bernie would be running and probably winning

47 posted on 10/28/2016 10:43:56 AM PDT by tophat9000 (King G(OP)eorge III has no idea why the Americans are in rebellion... teach him why)

quote:

To: tophat9000

I think the opposite I think the FBI been sandbagging to drop thier own October surprise to nuk Hillary... laying low playing dead and waiting in the weeds to Bushwacker and totally pay back all these pricks The simple truth is that the FBI taking out Hillary early then Bernie would be running and probably winning

I really want this to be true...I want to think that the good guys have stood up and saved the country.

49 posted on 10/28/2016 10:45:39 AM PDT by DouglasKC
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

quote:

...Does anyone know what was behind this decision? ...

Comey's worried that Trump will actually win and start prosecuting everybody that's been shilling for Hillary.

50 posted on 10/28/2016 10:45:42 AM PDT by FReepaholic (Stupidity is not a crime, so you're free to go.)

quote:

My guess. They think Trump will win. Complete investigation, file charges, Obama grants pardon, off the hook.

If they don’t do it now, there will be no pardon after Trump is in the White House.

55 posted on 10/28/2016 10:47:47 AM PDT by SolidRedState (I used to think bizarro world was a fiction.)

quote:

To: sevlex

I think it became so freakin’ obvious that the law was broken that Comey or whoever couldn’t stand it anymore. They HAVE to know no matter how corrupt they are, that if Hitlery is elected this country is toast because she basically will have carte blanche to do whatever the hell she wanted. I mean at what level do they say enough is enough? They may have reached that level.

58 posted on 10/28/2016 10:49:35 AM PDT by GrandJediMasterYoda (Hillary Clinton IS a felon.)

quote:

To: rolling_stone

He doesn’t want to end up dead either so I doubt he will roll but he may go for an immunity deal.

59 posted on 10/28/2016 10:49:48 AM PDT by reaganaut (I'm looking forward to Trump as President. I'm an Evangelical and I vote.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

quote:

The FBI as in institution has lost all credibility. They may be taking a mulligan. I see this as a huge event. The latest Wiki leaked emails completely destroyed the argument of “no intent” Repeated statements of concern at all levels of her email chain paint a picture of wanton disregard to expose secret information to the enemies of our sovereign nation. The reason was to profit personally on access and quid pro quos in the State Department like the Russian uranium deal and the Qatar million dollar gift to Bill . All speaking fees to bill were also directly to her under New York Law of equitable distribution . That means DIRECT BRIBES WERE PAID AND RECEIVED!!!

62 posted on 10/28/2016 10:50:34 AM PDT by WENDLE (Hillary provided Weapons to ISIS!! There is no doubt.)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Mike Pence’s Jet Had Faulty Device

Surprisingly Freep doesn't have a lot to say about this. I was sure something like this would be right in wheelhouse of a site that unironically believes in the Clinton Deathlist but I guess not. (or maybe that's what they want me to believe! :tinfoil: )

quote:

To: BenLurkin

Just before the big news broke today, some dem was whining that everyone was talking about Pence’s airplane. LOL He got a new topic to talk about. Glad Mike is okay.

2 posted on 10/28/2016 8:29:13 PM PDT by Mercat (Men never do evil so fully and cheerfully as when they do it out of conscience.” (Blaise Pascal))

quote:

“Devices” are mighty prominent this election...

3 posted on 10/28/2016 8:29:46 PM PDT by mrsmith (Dumb sluts: Lifeblood of the Media, Backbone of the Democrat/RINO Party!)

quote:

CIA
CIA
CIA

5 posted on 10/28/2016 8:32:38 PM PDT by ladyjane

What, cause a blizzard?

quote:

Gosh, Hillary's plan didn't work again? I still think she had something to do with Trump's plane in the primaries, when he had to chopper in to an event...

I would put NOTHING past that evil witch, absolutely NOTHING!!!

6 posted on 10/28/2016 8:36:56 PM PDT by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence 100%)

quote:

To: ladyjane

NEVER allow a CIA man to work on your airplane! (They seem to keep those U-2’s going pretty well, though;)

7 posted on 10/28/2016 8:38:14 PM PDT by Frank_2001

quote:

To: HarleyLady27

The campaign should reconsider having their planes operated by Fort Marcy Airlines

11 posted on 10/28/2016 9:12:35 PM PDT by stormhill

quote:

Somebody needs to be checking the maintenance crews.

14 posted on 10/28/2016 9:32:37 PM PDT by CyberAnt (Peace through Strength)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Report: Congress Considering Emergency Hearing on Reopened FBI Investigation into Clinton Emails

You know, I really hope Clinton has something special planned for when she shitcans Comey in January. It doesn't have to anything elaborate, just some music or special lighting or something.

quote:

To: rdl6989

They want to hurry up the cover up.

3 posted on 10/28/2016 8:01:16 PM PDT by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.)

quote:

I don’t think this is a good thing. They want to put Comey in front of people to tamp down rumors and put Clinton back in a good light. Of course establishment types will WANT this and bought and paid Republicans will do it.

4 posted on 10/28/2016 8:01:47 PM PDT by DouglasKC

Yes, that's why they are doing this.

quote:

They want to hurry up the cover up.

That's why they are waiting a full week to have the meeting. The election will be four days after the meeting.

5 posted on 10/28/2016 8:03:13 PM PDT by upchuck (Voter fraud is like an iceberg. 90% of it cannot be seen.)

quote:

I don’t want America’s “historical” first female president turning out to be America’s “historical” first unindicted felon president. Look at the crap we got for America’s “historical” first black president. Doctor King must be spinning in his grave.

6 posted on 10/28/2016 8:03:37 PM PDT by FlingWingFlyer (Clintoon will be the "historical" first unindicted felon to sit in the Oval Office. Be proud!)

quote:

Congress: “Zzzzzzzzzzz” FOR THE PAST EIGHT YEARS!

NOW they suddenly WAKE UP? Those b@stards KNOW, ‘We The People’ will NOT be voting ‘down ticket’ for ANY of their RINO and GOPe @sses this cycle.

F. Them. Seriously. F. Them.

8 posted on 10/28/2016 8:04:30 PM PDT by Diana in Wisconsin (I don't have 'Hobbies.' I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set!)

quote:

To: upchuck

Perfect. The Clinton shills in the medias will crow for four days that she was vindicated. Twice.

12 posted on 10/28/2016 8:06:28 PM PDT by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.)

quote:

Next Friday.

Beautiful. Let it fester for a full week.

Then the Establishment can swoop in and (once again) declare Hillary to be above the law.

I’m sure the general public will be thrilled.

14 posted on 10/28/2016 8:07:10 PM PDT by ClearCase_guy (Abortion is what slavery was: immoral but not illegal. Not yet.)

quote:

MISTAKE!!! Let this drag on past the election. Drip..drip...drip. That is, unless Mormon NeverTrumper Chaffetz wants to HELP Hillary get out of this

18 posted on 10/28/2016 8:09:01 PM PDT by montag813

Pretty much. :smith:

quote:

The goal of holding such a hearing is to say Hillary and Anthony Weiner and emails and corruption as many times as possible. Sexting is another good thing to say over and over.

21 posted on 10/28/2016 8:10:53 PM PDT by Mad Dawgg (If you're going to deny my 1st Amendment rights then I must proceed to the 2nd one...)

quote:

This “consideration” needs to be strung out for the next 10 days. Make it a drip story on the Capitol steps every day for the next ten days. No hearing, no Comey...just relentless questions by republican committee members in front of a media camera and mic.

24 posted on 10/28/2016 8:12:23 PM PDT by TADSLOS (Vote Trump. Defeat the Clinton Crime Syndicate. Reset America.)

quote:

This isn’t a cover-up.
Comey had a decision to make. Carlos Danger is a sideshow.
Either re-open the case and go public now or the emails go public in the wild.
Somebody got an email that forced this action.

25 posted on 10/28/2016 8:13:03 PM PDT by BigpapaBo (If it don't kill you it'll make you _________!)

quote:

We still have a Congress? I thought Obama eliminated that old outdated department.

28 posted on 10/28/2016 8:14:16 PM PDT by Cementjungle

If there's one thing millions of Americans love its endless, pointless meetings.

quote:

Why wait till next Friday? Make their asses show up for work Monday morning like millions of Americans will be doing.

33 posted on 10/28/2016 8:17:16 PM PDT by philman_36 (Pride breakfasted with plenty, dined with poverty and supped with infamy. Benjamiin Franklin)

Sound advice.

quote:

Leave it alone, Congress. If there is any entity LESS popular than Hitlery right now, it is CONGRESS.

34 posted on 10/28/2016 8:18:26 PM PDT by SoFloFreeper

quote:

And .. all those Repubs who take advantage of this opportunity to get the truth out of this investigation, are going to be able to reap the rewards of an EASY re-election.

AMERICAN’S ARE SICK AND TIRED OF THE CLINTONS. Please do your jobs and get this taken care of.

37 posted on 10/28/2016 8:18:45 PM PDT by CyberAnt (Peace through Strength)

quote:

To: DouglasKC

“I don’t think this is a good thing. “

i agree 1000% percent. the best thing the Pubs could do is leave this situation in it’s current ambiguous state. As it is, people can imagine things are far worse than they may actually be.

45 posted on 10/28/2016 8:36:17 PM PDT by catnipman (Cat Nipman: Vote Republican in 2012 and only be called racist one more time!)

quote:

No hearings they just want to grandstand. They are idiots. Give the Democrats chances to make speeches.

49 posted on 10/28/2016 8:38:46 PM PDT by Williams (The (republican) party is over.)

quote:

Wow, what a whopper of a story this could turn out to be.

Carlos Danger exposing himself to underage girls on the internet, using the same device that Huma used to access Hillary's illegal private e-mail account!

And all this time they were blaming the Russians...

Been wondering where Huma has been lately, she kinda dropped out of sight there. Now I'm wondering if she or Tony will ever be seen again.
53 posted on 10/28/2016 8:46:28 PM PDT by ZOOKER (Until further notice the /s is implied...)

quote:

It’s the timing of this that’s so curious. Nothing at this level happens by coincidence. Perhaps the true powers that be are signaling hitlery that she’s too damaged, there’s just too much dirt and they are tired of propping her up. So what is their plan B? As much as I would love it, they aren’t just going to roll over and let Trump win...or are they?

57 posted on 10/28/2016 9:31:18 PM PDT by JGT

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

SHOOTER KILLS 2 IOWA OFFICERS IN AMBUSH (Iowa)

quote:

To: FES0844

Yep. I guess the police will have a press conference pretty soon. Hopefully, we will be able to hear more about the suspect(s). I hope America has had enough of this crap.

3 posted on 11/02/2016 2:43:02 AM PDT by BookmanTheJanitor

quote:

To: BookmanTheJanitor

I hope DJT recommends a mandatory immediate death sentence for those found guilty of killing a police officer.

5 posted on 11/02/2016 2:50:18 AM PDT by FES0844 (Gv)

quote:

Cop killers lives matter!

Uh, no.

6 posted on 11/02/2016 2:52:23 AM PDT by UnbelievingScumOnTheOtherSide (Reverse Wickard v Filburn (1942) - and - ISLAM DELENDA EST)

quote:

Another BLM assassination?

9 posted on 11/02/2016 2:57:39 AM PDT by Neoliberalnot (Marxism works well only with the uneducated and the unarmed)

quote:

Is the chaos beginning? That obama and Hillary need..

12 posted on 11/02/2016 2:59:59 AM PDT by uncitizen (Drain.The.Swamp!)

Wait a minute...

quote:

Here’s a local link instead of Houston:

http://www.kcci.com/article/breaking-two-officers-shot-overnight/8089441

The area where this happened is no the ‘hood. It is a white working class to upscale area.

13 posted on 11/02/2016 3:01:52 AM PDT by jjotto ("Ya could look it up!")

quote:

Horrible. Prayers for the families.

These people are pure evil.

16 posted on 11/02/2016 3:06:26 AM PDT by boycott (S)

quote:

I hope America has had enough of this crap.

We haven't. Lookup the term 'normalcy bias.' America won't wake up until major cities in every state are ablaze. We're all too comfortable in our McMansions with our cable TV and high speed Internet. Bread and circuses for all!

19 posted on 11/02/2016 3:14:41 AM PDT by rarestia (It's time to water the Tree of Liberty.)

quote:

Pray for the police everywhere.This is an outrage that POTUS Trummp will have to help stop.

22 posted on 11/02/2016 3:22:36 AM PDT by jmaroneps37 (Conservatism is truth. Liberalism is lies.)

quote:

To: jjotto

There’s no death penalty in Iowa. I believe Iowa was one of the first states to end capital punishment, but restored it until the ‘60s.

Ending it for good was another of the negative legacies of the execrable Harold Hughes.

Mr. niteowl77

24 posted on 11/02/2016 3:24:52 AM PDT by niteowl77 (Don't need no Bushes. Don't need no Clintons. Don't need no fooling around.)

quote:

So sad, so terrible, and i know who is to ultimately blame for this. America MUST band together, drive out the corruption, no mercy, no get out of jail cards.

25 posted on 11/02/2016 3:27:59 AM PDT by Daniel Ramsey

Well what makes them so special?

quote:

To: bigredkitty1

isn’t an automatic capital murder offense in Iowa? It is in Texas.*

Why are police lives and government employee lives more valuable than the lives of everyone else? Shouldn't we also treat ALL murderers the same? Here in Atlanta a couple of colorful youts lured a pizza delivery driver to their apartment and then robbed and killed him. The lawyers for the younger one are saying that "all he did" was order the pizza , but both of the youts were posing on facebook with the gun a couple of hours befo de robbery. Shouldn't they get an automatic death sentence also? (My opinion is that they should)

I just don't understand why some citizens' lives are considered more valuable than others.

*Also federal government employees

30 posted on 11/02/2016 3:53:01 AM PDT by from occupied ga (Your government is your most dangerous enemy)

quote:

To: from occupied ga

In Texas, the murder of that delivery driver counts as capital murder. Murder of a peace officer or a murder in the commission of another felony offense is capital murder in Texas. As for why murders of LEO’s rate a near automatic death sentence is very simple: They put their lives on the line each and every day they put on their uniforms. They are the thin blue line that stands between the criminal element and law-abiding citizens that just want to live their lives in peace.

36 posted on 11/02/2016 4:12:02 AM PDT by bigredkitty1 (March 5, 2010. Rest in peace, sweet boy. I will miss you, Big Red.)

quote:

To: from occupied ga

In George Orwell’s “Animal Farm” the Soviet Union of Joseph Stalin was portrayed and everyone was told they were ‘equal’ but then they were told some ‘were more equal’.

There should be no special laws saying a crime against someone who is of a racial group, has a different sexual orientation etc. etc. is a more serious crime deserving more punishment.

The same should go for law enforcement-government employees.

I’m a government employee and I don’t think my life is more valuable than the lives of others.

39 posted on 11/02/2016 4:39:41 AM PDT by Nextrush (Remember Pastor Niemoller: Freedom is everybody's business)

Um... guys?

quote:

LEO is looking for a person of interest driving a blue Ford F150. FNC showed photo of an ugly white guy with ?reddish hair.

42 posted on 11/02/2016 5:40:50 AM PDT by NautiNurse (ILLary uses BleachBit to scrub her medical history away...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

quote:

Wanna bet the murderers chanted “black lives matter”?

44 posted on 11/02/2016 5:42:53 AM PDT by I want the USA back (Lying Media: willing and eager allies of the hate-America left.)

quote:

Teens ?

52 posted on 11/02/2016 7:15:06 AM PDT by sushiman

Guys?

quote:

FNC reporting suspect has been captured.

53 posted on 11/02/2016 7:27:30 AM PDT by NautiNurse (ILLary uses BleachBit to scrub her medical history away...)

Iowa cop-killing suspect identified

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Iowa cop-killing suspect identified

quote:

BREAKING: Police identify suspect accused of killing 2 officers as 46 y.o. Scott Michael Greene of Urbandale, Iowa.

Oh poo poo!

quote:

To: Trump20162020

Driving a Ford F-150? Looks like Trump is about to get blamed for this somehow.

2 posted on 11/02/2016 6:20:33 AM PDT by Genoa (Luke 12:2)

quote:

CNN just suddenly decided to cover the story for some reason

3 posted on 11/02/2016 6:21:06 AM PDT by Donglalinger

quote:

White van?

TEA party guy?

4 posted on 11/02/2016 6:21:56 AM PDT by gaijin

quote:

To: Genoa

.. Looks like Trump is about to get blamed for this somehow.

Given DJ's strong law/order pledges, that'd be a stretch even for the enemedia maggots.

That's not to say they won't try.

6 posted on 11/02/2016 6:23:13 AM PDT by tomkat (MONSTER VOTE .. GET SOME !)

quote:

Maybe his car is crammed packed full of anti Hillary, Pro Trump literature, perhaps..?

Anti splc pamphlets, maybe..?

Build the wall t-shirt..?

7 posted on 11/02/2016 6:24:35 AM PDT by gaijin

quote:

Now that we know he’s white (in a trashy sort of way) we can assume he will be portrayed as a Trump-All-The-Way type....like the recent (and old) news that most Trump supporters are “uneducated white males”.....

9 posted on 11/02/2016 6:29:06 AM PDT by trebb (Where in the the hell has my country gone?)

This is good for Trump!

quote:

o: tomkat

Actually it can be better for Trump this way, since he can condemn the targeting of police and be as supportive as he wants to be, and nobody can try to make a race thing out of it.

10 posted on 11/02/2016 6:29:28 AM PDT by Genoa (Luke 12:2)

quote:

I’m not getting any hits Googling this guy. There always something in a violent offender’s history: wife beating, resisting arrest, etc. He’s 46. There should be something else besides multiple killing of police officers.

11 posted on 11/02/2016 6:29:32 AM PDT by Prolixus (Proud to be irredeemably on Hillary's "Enemies List")

quote:

To: Prolixus; Trump20162020

Known to Urbandale, Iowa, police for past minor confrontations with him. This is a lib wet dream suspect; angry white veteran, photographed with Confederate battle flag, gun, pickup, DWI. Local media is mostly liberal whores. It’ll be big MSM news.

Scanner reports that someone matching this guy is in custody, not specified where.

15 posted on 11/02/2016 6:40:26 AM PDT by jjotto ("Ya could look it up!")

Er...

quote:

Is he a FReeper?

17 posted on 11/02/2016 6:43:15 AM PDT by Bigg Red (Go away, Satan! -- Fr.Jacques Hamel (R.I.P., martyr))

quote:

To: Bigg Red

I hope not.

24 posted on 11/02/2016 6:50:37 AM PDT by WayneS (An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Winston Churchill)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies ]

quote:

I don’t mind if the MSM push this because it’s a white guy in a pickup. Trump is the law and order candidate who wants to make America safe again.

19 posted on 11/02/2016 6:46:35 AM PDT by Genoa (Luke 12:2)

quote:

If his first name was Ahmed, we wouldn’t have known for another 2 weeks, if at all.

21 posted on 11/02/2016 6:48:43 AM PDT by weeder

Goddamn, this guy seems to be almost cartoonishly white trash.

quote:

Thought to be related to a Friday night football game, where Greene carried a Confederate battle flag and berated some blacks in the stands for failing to stand for the national anthem. Greene was angry at police for kicking him out as a trespasser.

MSM will certainly blame Trump.

23 posted on 11/02/2016 6:50:33 AM PDT by jjotto ("Ya could look it up!")

quote:

To: KeyLargo

Sounds like a really dangerous psycho.

25 posted on 11/02/2016 6:50:45 AM PDT by Steely Tom ([VOTE FRAUD] == [CIVIL WAR])

quote:

To: weeder

You know, that was EXACTLY what I thought when I first heard the news locally at 4:30am when local TV news starts. A black/Hispanic/Muslim suspect would not have been described for days!

Des Moines is a sanctuary city and Urbandale city government has its share of old hippie kooks. Life-threatening PC is nearly everywhere.

27 posted on 11/02/2016 7:04:59 AM PDT by jjotto ("Ya could look it up!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Steely Tom

Actually, suddenly, it occurs to me, “Why are we so quick to believe this is the guy?”

31 posted on 11/02/2016 7:15:05 AM PDT by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

quote:

To: KeyLargo

There has to be more criminal history on this freak especially if he’s been holding a grudge against the cops over a relatively minor incident at a football game. If not that then what set him off? He’s bound to have a family violence record or bar room brawls.

32 posted on 11/02/2016 7:18:57 AM PDT by bgill (From the CDC site, "We don't know how people are infected with Ebola")

quote:

Most definitely a KKK Trump supporter!

Leni
34 posted on 11/02/2016 7:23:21 AM PDT by MinuteGal (GO, TRUMP !.......GO, PENCE !)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

quote:

Greene Lives Matter

36 posted on 11/02/2016 8:19:26 AM PDT by Timpanagos1

quote:

To: tomkat

I have notice that there are more reports of crazy white guys with gun lately in the MSM instead of the typical Amish which is more than a little unusual. Maybe Hillary was setting the table to go for the 2nd Amendment if she assumed office because trained former LEO intelligent white males with guns are a helluva lot more of a threat than groups of side-gripping thug BLMers...

37 posted on 11/02/2016 8:26:56 AM PDT by jsanders2001

quote:

It’s gonna be a problem if either, or both, of the officers are black.

How would the BLM crowd handle that?

I’m guessing they aren’t black though, as there haven’t been any riots (so far).

38 posted on 11/02/2016 8:27:15 AM PDT by moovova

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

Freep believes in the whole 'model minority' thing about Asians, so I'm fairly sure that they're picturing a certain type of person when they say "running whitey out".

India isn't doing terribly either, considering history, but I don't know where South Asians fall on the Official Freep Not-Racist Chart of Good Ones.

The largest Islamic country in the world is Indonesia in south Asia. Take a wild guess about how Freep feels about that.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I don't know about you but I love to eat little girl girls smothered with extra orgy and then have some male prostitute with chopped person of color sprinkled on top. maybe tomorrow I'll get the barbecue out and grill up some little boy boys. I can't think of a way to work in a map, though. :smith:

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Nov 4, 2016

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Freepers: gay vegan transgendered slaves

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Tim Kaine Cheers End of White Majority in Spanish Address ("You are the Future")

It's Breitbart, of course.

quote:

To: brucedickinson

Kaine’s a racist...

2 posted on 11/06/2016 5:43:57 AM PST by GOPJ (Hillary's next book: "How to Make $100 Million as a Public Servant" - - freeperJs aoshua c)

quote:

human being man!...

3 posted on 11/06/2016 5:43:57 AM PST by VRWC For Truth ( FU Klintoons)

quote:

White race traders are the first to go so they say

4 posted on 11/06/2016 5:44:00 AM PST by ronnie raygun

quote:

Tim Kaine how to become a third world and love it.

6 posted on 11/06/2016 5:46:03 AM PST by Vaduz (women and children to be impacted the most.)

quote:

So wonderful that the Democrats are celebrating the destruction of the character of our country!

7 posted on 11/06/2016 5:46:39 AM PST by fireman15 (The USA will be toast if the Democrats are able to take the Presidency in 2016)

quote:

Hillary and Kaine, sure signs of the approaching American Apocalypse.

9 posted on 11/06/2016 5:48:26 AM PST by TTFlyer

quote:

To: Vaduz

A Vichy American willingly helping to turn America over to illegals not realizing in the least when their power is consolidated and overwhelming, he’ll be lucky if he survives the gringo purge.

11 posted on 11/06/2016 5:50:34 AM PST by Gaffer

quote:

Nothing like having an idiot who wants to run the country calling for the race that built it to lose its majority status. Ship the bum out, all the way...down to Mexico! Let him rot in his idea of paradise until he dies!

13 posted on 11/06/2016 5:52:46 AM PST by W. (Half the political candidates are insane. And some of the Republicans aren't much better. Go Trump!)

It is you.

quote:

To: Flavious_Maximus

It may just be me but he looks like a child predator to me.

16 posted on 11/06/2016 5:54:01 AM PST by Gaffer

quote:

Yet many whites will exclaim they ‘don’t care about race’. So they are complicit in the mindset that would allow for this.

21 posted on 11/06/2016 6:00:52 AM PST by Altura Ct.

quote:

Race baiting hypocrite.

If he feels that way for real, he can lead by example and step down and give away all he owns.

23 posted on 11/06/2016 6:02:18 AM PST by metmom (...fixing our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith...)

quote:

They are the future of America, and the present of Mexico and Brazil. Maybe by the next time we host the Summer Olympics we won’t be able to keep the diving pool from turning green, either.

24 posted on 11/06/2016 6:03:03 AM PST by cdcdawg

quote:

If I were a white Democrat hearing that, it might make me vote for Trump.

25 posted on 11/06/2016 6:03:21 AM PST by BeadCounter ( Drain The Swamp!)

quote:

Please, David Brooks, George Will, William Krystol, and all of your turncoat friends (Maybe not Brooks; he just might be a complete phony rather than a turncoat) complete your acquiescence by writing your columns in Spanish.

29 posted on 11/06/2016 6:09:14 AM PST by djpg

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

More like the most :effort: dogwhistle ever

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

McGlockenshire posted:

From New Group Kicks off Post-Election GOP Conflicts Early posted by freeper oblomov

It's a National Review article and it isn't particularly interesting. It talks about a meeting that happened last month by a group that's trying to rebuild the GOP minus the Trump nutters in favor of the GOPe types that freep loves to hate.

As much as I would like this to happen there is absolutely no way that Freep will ever abandon the GOP. They've been threatening to run away from home leave the GOP for the better part of a decade and every time they come crawling back to vote straight ticket Republican in every single election. They are absolutely terrified of a Clinton Presidency and will be voting for anything with an (R) next to their name to try and stop it.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email

Way to go, Comey, you've managed to piss off absolutely everyone while accomplishing nothing. :downsbravo:

quote:

To: Enlightened1

Too late to save her run though.

4 posted on 11/06/2016 12:36:22 PM PST by wattojawa (If you raise a 0 to a higher power it remains a 0)

quote:

WTH?

6 posted on 11/06/2016 12:36:46 PM PST by Jaded (Pope Francis? Not really a fan... miss the last guy who recognized how Islam spread... the sword.ag)

The NYPD can still pull through! :cop:

quote:

Expect releases from the NYPD then.

They know what to do.

8 posted on 11/06/2016 12:36:56 PM PST by Jayster

quote:

Okay New York Police department, looks like the ball is in your court.

11 posted on 11/06/2016 12:37:26 PM PST by Pilgrim's Progress (http://www.baptistbiblebelievers.com/BYTOPICS/tabid/335/Default.aspx D)

Movin' those goalposts so fast you'd think they were on wheels.

quote:

IT’S ABOUT THE FOUNDATION. Keep your eyes on the prize.

10 posted on 11/06/2016 12:37:19 PM PST by Hildy ("The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." Orwell)

quote:

To: wattojawa

Do you think Comey is trying to piss off the NYPD and the FBI?

12 posted on 11/06/2016 12:37:26 PM PST by Enlightened1

Yeah, sure, Idaho is gonna tip the scales. :rolleyes:

quote:

OMG! Even More reason to vote Trump!

Drain the corrupt swamp!

15 posted on 11/06/2016 12:37:33 PM PST by Art in Idaho (Conservatism is the only Hope for Western Civilization.)

quote:

Time for the fbi cia nsa wiki ru kimdotcom etc.

DROP THE DIME NOW.

18 posted on 11/06/2016 12:38:05 PM PST by Uncle Miltie (Hillary is PARANOID. Give her more reasons to go bonkers.)

quote:

To: Faith65; All

There is simply no way he could have gone through all 650,000 emails.

Comey is with the Globalist unless he did this on purpose to get the NYPD and FBI to come out tomorrow about this?

Time will tell.

24 posted on 11/06/2016 12:38:55 PM PST by Enlightened1

Look on the bright side...

quote:

At least this will put to rest all these stupid “Huma is talking” threads.

25 posted on 11/06/2016 12:39:34 PM PST by SoFloFreeper

quote:

To: ronnie raygun

Traitor.

27 posted on 11/06/2016 12:40:02 PM PST by Gadsden1st

Keep telling yourself that.

quote:

This is being mis-interpreted. The July result stands for everything back then....but does NOT apply to the new stuff. That will take weeks., months.

29 posted on 11/06/2016 12:40:17 PM PST by Sacajaweau

quote:

I hope all those FBI agents and NYPD investigators are so PO’d that they will leak the goods on her!!

30 posted on 11/06/2016 12:40:17 PM PST by grayboots

quote:

FUJC. Congratulations, you've DESTROYED the FBI and raised the level of DISTRUST FOR THE FBI by all Americans and foreign governments.

I propose that ALL members of Congress send classified emails to their maids and instruct them to print them all out on the UNCLASSIFIED systems. What the hell, send them all to Wikileaks since there's no such thing as national security anymore.

WTF JC YOU POS.

34 posted on 11/06/2016 12:40:28 PM PST by Obama_Is_Sabotaging_America ((Some of you characterized my FReep name as 'paranoid' a few years back.. Care to apologize now?))

quote:

OMG, he did it again? Time for NYPD to take control.

38 posted on 11/06/2016 12:40:56 PM PST by Robert DeLong

quote:

Day late, dollar short. Wikileaks just keeps on piling up the dirt about the Foundation and Comey has timed this letter too late to help Hillary.

42 posted on 11/06/2016 12:41:16 PM PST by Loyalist (Hillary 2016: Thirty years experience under her belt, nothing above it!)

quote:

The FBI agents need to rebel against their director. Release all incriminating e-mails.

44 posted on 11/06/2016 12:41:30 PM PST by Repeal 16-17 (Let me know when the Shooting starts.)

Haha!

quote:

This is exactly what I predicted when freeper after freeper were so sure it was the end of the rope for hillary. Suckers.

46 posted on 11/06/2016 12:41:57 PM PST by plain talk

quote:

Can I retire my counter now?

Hillary about to be indicted thread #

51 posted on 11/06/2016 12:42:26 PM PST by Donglalinger

quote:

This idiot needs to resign. Now.

52 posted on 11/06/2016 12:42:29 PM PST by JenB987 (#NeverHillary)

quote:

let the internecine war commence

56 posted on 11/06/2016 12:42:51 PM PST by Chode (You Owe Them Nothing - Not Respect, Not Loyalty, Not Obedience, NOTHING! ich bin ein Deplorable...)

quote:

That's it.

ALL the FBI agents are outlaws now, in the literal sense of the word.

58 posted on 11/06/2016 12:43:16 PM PST by kiryandil (Will Hillary's BrownShirt Media thugs demand that The Deplorables all wear six-pointed Orange Stars?)

quote:

This is exactly, exactly what Larry Nichols predicted would happen. To a T.

59 posted on 11/06/2016 12:43:24 PM PST by riri (Obama's Amerika--Not a fun place.)

quote:

Her husband made oral sex commonplace in the white house hillary will make child molestation commonplace

63 posted on 11/06/2016 12:43:49 PM PST by ATOMIC_PUNK (I think therefore im Dangerous to the liberal agenda !)

One, when you've have a thing called a computer and have already seen 99.9999% of them

quote:

Gee, I wonder how many agents it takes, working round the clock, to read 650,000 emails in a week?

64 posted on 11/06/2016 12:43:50 PM PST by Jaxter (Si vis pacem para bellum.)

quote:

Comey was bought and paid for by the Clintons so why the shock. Another great institution touched by Clintons turns into a pile of sh**! I expected this would happen, but to see one of the great law enforcement agencies in the history of mankind reduced to being Hillary Clinton’s personal shield is maddening and sickening!

66 posted on 11/06/2016 12:44:11 PM PST by dowcaet

quote:

To NYPD.

The FBI cannot be trusted.

Time to open the Floodgates!

68 posted on 11/06/2016 12:44:23 PM PST by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small pittance)

quote:

OMG

NO WAY

THERE IS NO WAY

NO WAY

REVOLT

69 posted on 11/06/2016 12:44:23 PM PST by silentknight

quote:

This man is a spineless pos

73 posted on 11/06/2016 12:44:56 PM PST by Nifster (Ignore all polls. Get Out The Vote)

No, he said it was never reopened in the first place.

quote:

Soooo did he say the reopened case is closed ?

75 posted on 11/06/2016 12:45:15 PM PST by wardamneagle (C)

quote:

This guy is either a complete idiot to reopen an investigation and not have anything or the DOJ is preventing him from prosecuting.

Burn it down NYPD!

82 posted on 11/06/2016 12:45:44 PM PST by sirchtruth (Freedom is not free.)

Yes.

quote:

To: tapatio

Thank you tapatio!

This letter from Comey, coming today, makes NO SENSE to me.
Has the FBI completely gone off the rails...

83 posted on 11/06/2016 12:45:55 PM PST by Resettozero
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 60 | View Replies]

quote:

The fix is in.

What a nightmare.

86 posted on 11/06/2016 12:46:07 PM PST by comebacknewt (Newt (sigh) what could have been . . .)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

Sorry, he can only save America after he stops being grounded by Ecuador.

quote:

ONLY JULIAN ASSANGE CAN SAVE AMERICA NOW.

Team Hitlary is probably THREATENING HIM TOO, as we speak.

89 posted on 11/06/2016 12:46:19 PM PST by Obama_Is_Sabotaging_America ((Some of you characterized my FReep name as 'paranoid' a few years back.. Care to apologize now?))

quote:

He’s scared for his life! He should be. The Clinton Crime Family doesn’t fool around. Unfortunately for him there are others at NYPD and within the FBI with integrity and they will leak the evil done by the Clintons.

96 posted on 11/06/2016 12:47:01 PM PST by Rockitz (This is NOT rocket science - Follow the money and you'll find the truth.)

You have failed me for the last time, Director.

quote:

We NEED TRUMP!

Prosecution of Comey must be done as well!

107 posted on 11/06/2016 12:49:11 PM PST by CodeToad

quote:

To: Husker24

It took over 2 years to investigate her... Now with a mound of additional evidence, how was the FBI going to investigate this mess...within 2 weeks!!!!!.. Most REASONABLE people would come to the conclusion an orange jump suit and a 5x5 room is proper punishment for Hillary Clinton.

108 posted on 11/06/2016 12:49:13 PM PST by MGunny

quote:

To: H Szenes

Comey only referenced the use of a private email server. No mention of the foundation.

BFD.

The ENTIRE FBI is as corrupt and lawless as the Clintons.

Every. Single. Agent.

114 posted on 11/06/2016 12:50:13 PM PST by kiryandil (Will Hillary's BrownShirt Media thugs demand that The Deplorables all wear six-pointed Orange Stars?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 78 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Owen

Sadly this all that the media will talk about and will depress GOP. The fix is indeed in. And the timing is perfect.

115 posted on 11/06/2016 12:50:14 PM PST by JerseyRepub
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 99 | View Replies]

Don't stop, I'm almost there! :fap:

quote:

As DIRTY as DIRTY gets.

The FBI, the ENTIRE F’ING AGENCY is corrupt, as is the DOJ.

Treason, Traitors.

116 posted on 11/06/2016 12:50:22 PM PST by Mr. M.J.B.

quote:

Will Comey order to have weiner’s laptop destroyed and #that it is done this time personally. The fix is in and I never thought Comey was doing justice and he is a treasonist player in all of this by suppressing the truth in a election ofthe highest office

122 posted on 11/06/2016 12:51:17 PM PST by Blue Highway

Revolution is Coming!

quote:

Let our dogs of war loose to start our coup against Comey, Clinton, Lynch, and Obama!

128 posted on 11/06/2016 12:51:50 PM PST by Grampa Dave (We are not electing a saint. We are electing a man to drain the DC Swamp, Vote for Trump!!!)

quote:

To: philippa
Comey said this now to counter the big thing that’s coming that the Clinton campaign claims will be “fake”. Notice he did not say anything about the other investigations.

F the FBI.

They're ALL corruptocrats.
129 posted on 11/06/2016 12:51:52 PM PST by kiryandil (Will Hillary's BrownShirt Media thugs demand that The Deplorables all wear six-pointed Orange Stars?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 92 | View Replies]

quote:

To: No Socialist

Banana republic. F*** the FBI

America is in trouble. The ship is sinking. It’s burning.

I am so angry right now. I have lost ALL faith in the United States of America. FBI, DOJ, politicians. They are destroying what is left of our once great country.

OMG this is so so sad.

135 posted on 11/06/2016 12:52:29 PM PST by silentknight
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 119 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Robert DeLong

“Time for NYPD to take control.”

If we can even believe any of those stories that NYPD discovered evidence and caused the reopening. There is so much crap out there, we’ve been dragged around by Wiki Leaks, Anonymous, false stories. And all the while they are stuffing the ballot boxes during early voting.

This is just sickening.

137 posted on 11/06/2016 12:52:42 PM PST by No Socialist
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

A rather apt username imho.

quote:

If the Arkansas goons can get to the Director of the FBI, I think we can figure out the implications for the electoral college.

The Clinton Crime Family is clearly on par with the Lucchese’s. I wonder how much marble Hillary has in her Chappaqua mansion.

150 posted on 11/06/2016 12:55:12 PM PST by MichaelCorleone (Jesus Christ is not a religion. He's the Truth.)

This thread is nearing 400 replies right now. Freep is rather upset about this.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Keep on trucking.

I know, it's great isn't it?

quote:

I really hope that Comey is thinking of what he wants to do with his life after government service, because regardless of who wins he should be toast.

152 posted on 11/06/2016 12:55:25 PM PST by DoodleDawg

quote:

Not unexpected.
Too late.
The conclusion: I do not believe any prosecutor ... has not changed.
Big question: is the investigation closed down?
If not, why not?

154 posted on 11/06/2016 12:55:36 PM PST by InterceptPoint (Ted, you finally endorsed. About time.)

quote:

Ok, there’s so much evidence out there it would take months to weed through it. This is so politically motivated even the dems know it. Expect no rallying cry, and the FBI director has put himself in danger of corruption charges making such a baseless claim on the eve of the election

158 posted on 11/06/2016 12:55:51 PM PST by Trump-a-licious

quote:

Our pussified congress won’t do the right thing and get a special prosecutor!

Ryan, Cruz, McInsane, et al., all need to go!!!

160 posted on 11/06/2016 12:55:52 PM PST by CodeToad

Revolution is Coming! Still!

quote:

To: silentknight

There is only one thing left to do. Let’s hope there are enough of us to actually do it.

161 posted on 11/06/2016 12:56:04 PM PST by toomanylaws
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 135 | View Replies]

:dawkins101:

quote:

I am beginning to wonder if there is a God.....

169 posted on 11/06/2016 12:56:39 PM PST by MHT (,`)

quote:

To: Donglalinger

And all those fools who believed the mass resignation FBI damage control bullsht.

171 posted on 11/06/2016 12:57:13 PM PST by Mr. M.J.B.
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 72 | View Replies]

quote:

To: justlurking

So, they limited it strictly to messages to/from Hillary. This doesn’t preclude charges against other people on Hillary’s staff, although I consider those unlikely.
Wrong.

Comey is no genius, just a traitor like Roberts.

Get a rope.

175 posted on 11/06/2016 12:58:06 PM PST by CincyRichieRich (To liberals, lying is like brekathing. Believe what you cannot see.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 134 | View Replies]

quote:

To: little jeremiah

BULLSHIT!!! LIES!!!

182 posted on 11/06/2016 12:59:24 PM PST by Mr. M.J.B.
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 145 | View Replies]

quote:

To: katnip

I expect nothing out of this but not for the ressons you state. While it is true that the PC serves at the pleasure of the mayor, the Manhattan DA does not. The Weiner computer was found in their residence in Manhattan. It would be in the possession ofvthe NYPD but at the beck and call of the DA. If any evidence, child porn, is found or has been found the Manhattan DA , Cy Vance, will make the call about going to a Grand Jury. DeBlasio can opine, but he has no say. But the only matter to consider is ifvthe computer shows criminal activity that took place in Manhattan. The legality of the Clinton emails, their contents are not relevant to the DA unless they dhow evidence of a NY crime. Only one going down wwill be Weiner. Sorry but that’s the way it works.

185 posted on 11/06/2016 1:00:06 PM PST by xkaydet65

quote:

for a man who didn’t want to upset the apple cart, Comey sure has done enough of messing things up!!!

First he took hillary out 11 days before election and then 2 days left and he puts her back in!!!!

Who got to him? bill? obama? yea, but loretta answers to obama..and to bill - somewhat.

I’m sick of this.. NYPD.. it’s up to you if you are the only ones in this who still has the guts to buck against the ‘powers that be’.. we gotta get Trump in there to clean this damned swamp!!

189 posted on 11/06/2016 1:00:54 PM PST by frnewsjunkie

quote:

To: Mr. M.J.B.

Where are all those FBI resignations?

Those who have remained silent are as guilt as those who rigged the system.

195 posted on 11/06/2016 1:01:43 PM PST by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small pittance)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 171 | View Replies]

It's a trick!

quote:

Not a surprise at all. This was a ruse from the beginning designed to bait the Trump Campaign into making wild accusations about the Clintons and their corruption.

Doesn't appear Trump took the bait and IMO this has real potential to backfire on the Xlinton's in a big way.

"See, the FIX IS IN!" for the Xlinton's people will think, at least I hope they will, and they won't vote for the shrieking shrew.

We'll know in about 60 hours at this point.

207 posted on 11/06/2016 1:03:39 PM PST by usconservative (When The Ballot Box No Longer Counts, The Ammunition Box Does. (What's In Your Ammo Box?))

quote:

This corrupt rear end in a top hat has to go.

The simple fact that government emails exist on an unsecure device of a person who has no clearance IS A CRIME!

Each one of them is a crime.

The transmission of each one is a crime.

The official in charge of keeping them confidential failed to do so, Hillary, and that is a crime.

To Hell with James Comey and the F*cking Bullsh*t Invesitagion.

210 posted on 11/06/2016 1:04:33 PM PST by chris37 (It's time to burn the GOP down.)

quote:

Mr. Comey didn’t take a trip or two on the Lolita Express, did he?

Maybe a couple of girls are ready to sing - once the check clears, of course.

211 posted on 11/06/2016 1:04:36 PM PST by MichaelCorleone (Jesus Christ is not a religion. He's the Truth.)

quote:

Guess Comey just hit a big payday from the Clnton Foundation for his valuable service to the Demcrat Party. Disgraceful. We are officially a Banana Repubic now.

214 posted on 11/06/2016 1:05:06 PM PST by txrefugee

quote:

Anyone who considers themselves conservative or even moderate who is still a #NeverTrumper should consider that the only way to save the rule of law in this nation is to make sure Hillary loses.

If you don’t vote for Trump now you are directly responsible for allowing the great United States of America to become a lawless banana republic.

This is our last chance.

God bless Donald Trump and God bless the USA!

216 posted on 11/06/2016 1:05:19 PM PST by CrosscutSaw

quote:

He, and the FBI, had little choice. Neither party wants those emails to hit the public.

225 posted on 11/06/2016 1:08:24 PM PST by redgolum

He's just so close.

quote:

To: LibFreeUSA

We watched a lot of sites make a lot of money off of a lot of hits. suckered.

226 posted on 11/06/2016 1:08:34 PM PST by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

quote:

There is just too much money to be made, too much power to be has and too many bodies stacked high ...

228 posted on 11/06/2016 1:09:07 PM PST by USMCPOP (Father of LCpl. Karl Linn, KIA 1/26/2005 Al Haqlaniyah, Iraq)

quote:

To: usconservative

Many here defended Comey.

I could look back on history of posts and name them,
but what difference does it make at this point.
I will say those that defended Comey live in a fantasyland.

233 posted on 11/06/2016 1:10:04 PM PST by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small pittance)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 215 | View Replies]

Words don't meeeaaaan anything anymore!

quote:

To: justlurking

Our entire legal system parsing words like a Clinton to avoid prosecuting this evil cabal. #%^*

237 posted on 11/06/2016 1:11:13 PM PST by Yaelle
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 134 | View Replies]

quote:

To: usconservative

Everyone who put up a “blockbuster” thread, maybe 5 dozen, since the announcement. And me. And all those who clicked in those 5 dozen.

hillary sleeps with kids!!! they all go together on the plane!!!

We’ll still win. The old fashioned way. Dont need a scandal.

238 posted on 11/06/2016 1:11:19 PM PST by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 215 | View Replies]

You forgot the (((Globalists)))

quote:

To: Jaded

I think someone’s life and all of their family members were just threatened. The Satanic Illuminati NWO is going for the throat and they probably have pulled out all the stops. Its about to get ugly and its evident we have some spineless people in power who have no business running our government because they no longer represent us or are too afraid to do what is necessary to fight evil which is usually just to stand against it. I am ashamed of the DOJ, Comey and the FBI agents who are obviously too scared of two filthy rich pedophiles to do anything but piss in their pants and drink sperm cocktails with them at the dinner table.

243 posted on 11/06/2016 1:14:06 PM PST by jsanders2001

Revolution is Coming! Really!

quote:

guillotines were invented for a reason

246 posted on 11/06/2016 1:15:47 PM PST by Eddie01 (Democrats are the Liquidate America Party)

quote:

To: Robert DeLong

Of course he did, all for show. He had a revolt on his hands, supposedly. He just reopened it, probably let it sit for few days, played golf with Obama, let people think they were actually reviewing the emails and then announce it on Sunday, nothing here folks, move on. All for show folks. If this woman gets elected, we deserve everything coming to this country and should another attack happen I will not mourn, especially for NY.

247 posted on 11/06/2016 1:15:48 PM PST by Engedi
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Donglalinger

Glad you find humor in the possible downfall of the republic.

I guess you’re celebrating right now with a steak dinner?

Got your appetite up, it did?

249 posted on 11/06/2016 1:16:05 PM PST by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

IL Senate: Fox News Calls for Duckworth - D Over Kirk - RINO

:bisonyes:

quote:

To: C19fan

Yawn. One lib loses, another lib wins.

2 posted on 11/08/2016 5:16:24 PM PST by Future Snake Eater (CrossFit.com)

quote:

Well, at least a RINO is gone. Maybe he can be replaced next election cycle with a real conservative.

4 posted on 11/08/2016 5:19:22 PM PST by Pinkbell ((http://dtforpres.blogspot.com))

quote:

That stupid POS was a disgrace as a politician and a human being. Good riddance. Unlike Dems many of us will say it when a person is such an idiot and foul human being.

5 posted on 11/08/2016 5:23:25 PM PST by RedStateRocker (Nuke Mecca, deport all illegal aliens, abolish the IRS, DEA and ATF.)

quote:

To: RedStateRocker

Given a choice between dem lite and dem the people will pick lite.

7 posted on 11/08/2016 5:25:35 PM PST by ARGLOCKGUY

quote:

I voted libertarian instead of Kirk. He refused toi support trump. So bye bye GOPe RINO.

If the GOP wants my votes they’re going to have to put up quality candidates. No more liberal Marshmallows.

8 posted on 11/08/2016 5:26:12 PM PST by Cubs Fan (Liberalism is a cancer that destroys everything it gets a hold of.)

quote:

I just have to say, this election will show if Americans actually care about the rule of Law anymore. The more Dems win, the less the Law matters. Period. If Hillary wins, our country is lost. She is so corrupt........all the illegals/refugees are voting for her and they want the freebies from the hard working Americans. Toast.

9 posted on 11/08/2016 5:26:41 PM PST by originalbuckeye ("In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell)

quote:

Kirk sealed his fate about two weeks back, when he made some ridiculous remark about not knowing Duckworth’s ancestors were there to assist George Washington. (What? Why, O’ why did you say that?” There was no other way to hear that needless remark but to presume it was tinged with racism or ignorance. Doh!

10 posted on 11/08/2016 5:27:27 PM PST by lee martell

quote:

To: Pinkbell; C19fan

I considered Kirk’s win 6 years ago as an anomaly because of Illinois being, unfortunately, controlled by the Dems since Everett Dirksen died. I grew up in Charlie Halleck’s old 2nd District in Indiana.

11 posted on 11/08/2016 5:32:00 PM PST by GreyFriar (Spearhead - 3rd Armored Division 75-78 & 83-87)

quote:

LOL! How does all that reaching across the aisle and bashing Trump feel now Capt Kirk?

13 posted on 11/08/2016 5:35:55 PM PST by Extremely Extreme Extremist (Trump that Beyotch!)

quote:

To: Pinkbell

I’m actually happy Kirk lost, he’s the one went NeverTrump when a slightest thing happened.

14 posted on 11/08/2016 5:36:22 PM PST by Rebel2016

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Marco Rubio Wins Re-election in Florida Senate Race

:bisonno:

quote:

To: Kevin C

That’s good news.

2 posted on 11/08/2016 5:15:57 PM PST by guido911 (Please ss)

quote:

What !

The media have been telling us for weeks, it was neck to neck race ?

4 posted on 11/08/2016 5:17:21 PM PST by Popman

quote:

Only a retard could vote for him and not Trump.

esad retards.

5 posted on 11/08/2016 5:18:30 PM PST by soycd

Okay, maybe a little :bisonyes:

quote:

To: guido911

We have been had. That bitch is crushing him-—Ohio, NC, states he was easily predicted to take. It’s turning into an embarrassment.

6 posted on 11/08/2016 5:18:40 PM PST by huckfillary

quote:

To: huckfillary

Or.... The polls were right... AGAIN.

7 posted on 11/08/2016 5:19:31 PM PST by JerseyDvl (#NeverHillary and we won't forget the backstabbers and sellouts.)

quote:

To: JerseyDvl

We’ll see what happens as Florida is for Trump right now, but I have said on here many times that I believe the polls. We’ll see.

9 posted on 11/08/2016 5:21:42 PM PST by Pinkbell ((http://dtforpres.blogspot.com))

quote:

I hope he abandons this open border business.

13 posted on 11/08/2016 5:24:30 PM PST by ErikJohnsky

quote:

To: huckfillary

I have never thought NC was in the bag for Trump. Hope he pulls out a squeaker with down east votes.

15 posted on 11/08/2016 5:24:46 PM PST by riverdawg

Help us Rubio, you're our only hope!

quote:

To: soycd

Yup. The majority of us Florida retards voted for Marco. He’s a statesman. Not a political hack like some on this board call him.....

He’s Trumps best hope to get him over the hump tonite

19 posted on 11/08/2016 5:27:49 PM PST by blackberry1

quote:

To: GOPJ

Conservatives have been saying for at least 8 years that too much latino immigration would create a permanent majority for the Dems nationwide, just as it did statewide in California.

Shouldn’t be any shock that it may have already happened. Now we have these conditions...the exit polls saying people want amnesty 3 to 1, Hillary’s position, the GOP establishment position, and the opportunity to blame a potential Trump election loss on his anti-immigration stance. It all means if Trump loses, amnesty is coming and it’s coming fast and hard. And conservatives will be dead in politics, barring some radical event like a Democrat scandal or severe domestic terrorism.

20 posted on 11/08/2016 5:30:39 PM PST by JediJones (Social conservatism is the root of all conservatism.)

quote:

To: JediJones

We were supposed to get amnesty four years ago and kept it at bay.

Where the dam breaks is the fact that last year the percentage of whites in K-12 public schools slipped below 50%. These are the “anchor babies” and they’ll soon be voting. So this was coming regardless.

21 posted on 11/08/2016 5:32:29 PM PST by SteveAustin
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

To: blackberry1

He’s a GOP establishment hack that caved on amnesty and will do it again in a millisecond.

22 posted on 11/08/2016 5:33:32 PM PST by JediJones (Social conservatism is the root of all conservatism.)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Republican Disgrace: George W. Bush Doesn’t Vote for Trump

:laugh:

quote:

To: Hojczyk

This just illuminates that the middle class Conservatives have been sold out to RINOs and liberals for a long time.

2 posted on 11/08/2016 4:25:50 PM PST by vetvetdoug

quote:

Trump doesn’t like illegal Mexicans like George did. That’s why.

4 posted on 11/08/2016 4:26:36 PM PST by ErikJohnsky

quote:

Dam I hope Trump wins

a landslide would be better

If he loses I will need an intervention

7 posted on 11/08/2016 4:26:53 PM PST by Hojczyk

quote:

Rush told me W was a conservative. So much for his 99% right rating

9 posted on 11/08/2016 4:27:00 PM PST by FatherofFive (No Christian should vote for the candidate who supports abortion.)

quote:

Good.

Bush is now permanently ensconced in the Hall of Shame.

10 posted on 11/08/2016 4:27:15 PM PST by Ray76 (DRAIN THE SWAMP)

quote:

I just lost respect for 43. You gotta stick with your team. A lot of us stuck by him when he did some stupid stuff.

13 posted on 11/08/2016 4:27:41 PM PST by ealgeone

quote:

Bet Trump does good with the latinos

Legals hate illegals

15 posted on 11/08/2016 4:28:21 PM PST by Hojczyk

quote:

All of the people who have died to give our citizens the right to vote!...WTF, if this is true. I’m a former Marine and a cop...and I am easy to go on the warpath if need be.

17 posted on 11/08/2016 4:28:44 PM PST by MGunny

quote:

The Bushes are Globalist traitors to America. They fooled us three times, but now their name will be remembered like Arnold and Quisling. We are fortunate to see their true colors while GHWB is still alive.

18 posted on 11/08/2016 4:29:15 PM PST by Always A Marine

quote:

My take on the Repbulican never Trumpers is that they must have visited the island with Bill and need a Hillary win so it won’t come out :)

21 posted on 11/08/2016 4:30:01 PM PST by dandiegirl (BO)

:911:

quote:

They will get their payback sooner or later.

25 posted on 11/08/2016 4:31:37 PM PST by Iron Munro (If Illegals voted Rebublican 50 Million Democrats Would Be Screaming "Build The Wall!")

Moral Victory!

quote:

Win or lose, Trump has already accomplished his goal - pointing out the destructive policies of the 2-party system.

31 posted on 11/08/2016 4:34:22 PM PST by Extremely Extreme Extremist (Trump that Beyotch!)

quote:

Lost some respect for GWB. He is expressing his pique at Trump’s treatment of low-energy Jeb instead advancing best interests of the nation.

34 posted on 11/08/2016 4:34:55 PM PST by luvbach1 (We are finished. It will just take a while before everyone realizes it.)

quote:

To: ealgeone

I just lost respect for 43. You gotta stick with your team. A lot of us stuck by him when he did some stupid stuff.

B43 did stick with his team, the globalist UniParty. He only pretended to be an American.

36 posted on 11/08/2016 4:35:34 PM PST by Always A Marine

quote:

Just shaking my head here.I really liked them.I turned when Laura said she was pro-abort and they are showing their true colors.Yes I got mad at Trump but in the end my vote was for the unborn babies who have no voice.

39 posted on 11/08/2016 4:37:58 PM PST by fatima (Free Hugs Today :))

quote:

I will write in Ronald McDonald before I ever vote for another member of the Bush family.

There is going to be a serious day of reckoning in the GOP after this election is over, regardless of the outcome. It's about time, too.

44 posted on 11/08/2016 4:38:37 PM PST by Alberta's Child ("Yo, bartender -- Jobu needs a refill!")

quote:

To: Iron Munro

Please GOD, give us Donald Trump and Mike Pence tonight...and never any more Bushes or Clintons!!

No respect for “W” as he would sooner hand our country and especially the Supreme Court over to liberals for 40+ years???!!!

RINO and CINO (Christian in name only)....

50 posted on 11/08/2016 4:46:00 PM PST by YouGoTexasGirl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

quote:

I have eight unopened Bush White House Christmas cards.........any idea what they cost me? I would like to start a bonfire with them.

52 posted on 11/08/2016 4:46:17 PM PST by Toespi

quote:

Well, I would have no problem never voting for any Republican like the Bushes ever again.

54 posted on 11/08/2016 4:48:34 PM PST by dforest

quote:

Traitor

57 posted on 11/08/2016 4:50:06 PM PST by Salvation ("With God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26)

quote:

Just one more reminder of how "Republicans" treat their own.

took me long enough to figure out, dammit, but I'll make dame sure my kids know what's what 'ere I leave.
60 posted on 11/08/2016 4:54:28 PM PST by onona (Honey this isn't Kindergarten. We are in an all out war for the survival of our Country !)

quote:

To: DoughtyOne

Doughty, Dubya lost me in 2006 when he was asked by a presstitute about the “comprehensive immigration reform” legislation on his desk. He smirked and said, “See ya at the signin’!”.

Then he confirmed that disgust earlier this year, acting like a drunken a**hat at the memorial service for the slain Dallas LEOs.

Trump told the truth about them and they got their panties in a twist. They could have stood and fought the Clintons for the good of the country, but as usual they put their noses in the air. It has been Trump versus everybody but the American people.
Bush Versions .1, .2 and .3 can go to ****.

64 posted on 11/08/2016 4:57:12 PM PST by tumblindice (America's founding fathers, all armed conservatives)

quote:

No one younger than 25 or older than 65 should be allowed to vote.

Ever.

70 posted on 11/08/2016 5:08:28 PM PST by billorites (freepo ergo sum)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

AP calls election for TRUMP

Welp

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

I don't even know if I want to read this thread any more. Watching the loving KKK gloat because their man got in the White House is depressing.

https://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/796249464826687488

:shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Around two-thirds of my posts on SA have been in the various incarnations of the Freep thread so this is the closest I have to a posting home. I'll be sticking with this thread through hell or high water.

I'm kind of surprised at how hard I took this election even though as a white male I'm theoretically shielded from the worst of the Drumpfenstaffel and about the worst I have to look forward to is if and when my health insurance policy gets arbitrarily cancelled. I'm not usually one to let myself get stressed out but all day I've been feeling nauseous and have had this huge knot of tension in my back/shoulders. I think why Trump scares me much more than Romney or McCain is that at least Romney would have been predictably evil, but I have absolutely no idea what the hell Trump is going to do. Will he proclaim himself President for Life? Will he start a Neo-Crusade against Islam? Will he launch a nuke? I don't know and that terrifies me.

RNC chair Reince Priebus insists Trump is 'not calling for mass deportation'

Anyway, on with the show.

Soon.

quote:

To: eekitsagreek

Trump needs to be polite now, but replace Reince Priebus as soon as possible.

2 posted on 11/09/2016 11:37:18 PM PST by Reno89519 (Time now to clean house of Ryan, McConnell, Lyn' Ted, and anyone not fully supporting Trump)

quote:

In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina I went to apply for food stamps as my business had been destroyed. The waiting room was filled with pretty obvious recent immigrants from a certain country south of us. Meanwhile, I was laughed out of the building for having the affrontery of asking for help.

4 posted on 11/09/2016 11:40:56 PM PST by 2ndDivisionVet (You cannot invade the mainland US. There'd be a rifle behind every blade of grass.)

quote:

Have the illegals build the wall in chain-gangs from both ends and as it nears the middle and closes - they are left on the Mexican side.

5 posted on 11/09/2016 11:41:16 PM PST by Berlin_Freeper

I am so looking forward to self-deportation to become and official policy.

quote:

He doesnt have to call for mass deportation.

Take away all the benies they are not entitled to....and the will by in large self deport!

SELF DEPORTATION!

7 posted on 11/09/2016 11:42:16 PM PST by rxsid (HOW CAN A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN'S STATUS BE "GOVERNED" BY GREAT BRITAIN? - Leo Donofrio (2009))

quote:

To: rxsid

Yeah...just apply and enforce the current rules in the books.

8 posted on 11/09/2016 11:45:58 PM PST by spokeshave (In the Thatch Weave,..Trump's Wing Man is Truth.)

quote:

To: rxsid

Self deportation began with a Trump victory

9 posted on 11/09/2016 11:58:19 PM PST by Smellin Salt

quote:

1. Deport the CRIMINAL ALIENS FIRST
2. put the squeeze on illegals and those who hire them
3. eliminate any government based incentives that draw illegals here
4. Deport those left over.

11 posted on 11/10/2016 12:00:27 AM PST by GraceG (Only a fool works hard in an environment where hard work is not appreciated...)

quote:

“Am I forgetting anything?”

Yes! As a high priority: “Institute a program to apprehend and deport all illegal aliens with a criminal record.”

I seem to recall that President Trump has already said he’ll do exactly that. :-)

Also, there need to be severe penalties for those who’ve been deported and subsequently return.

14 posted on 11/10/2016 12:05:57 AM PST by PreciousLiberty (Trump/Pence 2016! Make America Greater Than Ever!)

quote:

Reince Priebus did nothing... absolutely NOTHING... until he was backed into the corner and had no choice but to support Trump. Doing so was the last thing he wanted.

And now his nightmare has come true. And he's desperate to stay relevant.

Dear Mister Priebus: We. Don't. Need. You.

15 posted on 11/10/2016 12:07:04 AM PST by Ciaphas Cain

quote:

Priority 1 - stop the influx (wall and whatever else is necessary)
Priority 2 - deport all the ones in prison, gangs ASAP
Priority 3 - deport those on welfare
Priority 4 - deport those that don’t speak english
The rest should be self sufficient, I don’t know how much I would bother with them. Practically speaking at that point the problem is pretty handled.

18 posted on 11/10/2016 12:11:05 AM PST by aquila48

quote:

Nearly everything “Trump Said” was never said by Trump. It’s just like Sarah Palin saying “I can see Russia from my house.” The left makes it up and treats it as gospel.

21 posted on 11/10/2016 12:18:29 AM PST by Organic Panic (Hillary Clinton, the elderly woman's version of "I dindu nuffins.")