Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Where the gently caress has Beezelbubba been all my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

VitalSigns posted:

Even "heterosexual gays" didn't baffle me this much. I don't think this can be exceeded.

Like heterosexual gays sounds insane but if you put yourself in the mind of a freeper you can be like "well if God made sex for procreation only, then gay sex was how people would get around that back in the day, now with birth control and abortion straight people are imitating gays' ability to have the sex without the babies" so okay I see where they're going with that. They're a weirdo fundy who defines gay as "no-baby sex" hence straight people using birth control are heterosexual gays.

This guy though, is breaking my brains.
you are vastly overstating the amount of sense that makes

Also their reasoning was "being the little spoon means you want to be hosed in the rear end, therefore gay"

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I loving love all the "it was a tie, therefore Trump won" posts.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Trump didn't really call Hillary a lesbian did he?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

The Haitian posted:

Pence won by lying his rear end off, but he still won. Unless Trump has two more meltdowns in each of the next debates, we're hosed on Election Day and Freepers will be gloating.
Pence "won" by loving throwing Trump under the bus. He won by ignoring the demographics Trump needs to actually win and instead reassuring the people who were going to vote for them regardless that he's Generic Republican Politician #7,392 and he'll be running against President Clinton II in 2020.

Kaine lost the debate, but suddenly the Clinton campaign has half a dozen soundbites of Pence baldfaced lying about what Trump has said on camera.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/783645247247114240

But most of all, lmao if you think losing the veep debate is going to cost Hillary the presidency. No one cares about the vice president. Literally all Kaine had to do was not thank his Lord and Saviour, Satan, to keep things going the way they've been going - in Hillary's favor.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

quote:

His canceling the event makes it a bigger story than “Trump over ten years ago was single and talked about getting laid.”
reminder, this was recorded a few months after he married Melania

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Mors Rattus posted:

hi omnibobb's mom

if you click the Post History button under omnibobb's posts, you can see everywhere else in the forums omnibobb posts

have fun with that
she needs Platinum for that.

Omnimom, when you buy an account, make sure you buy Platinum

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

One of the jurors used to work for BLM. They kicked him out.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

quote:

To: Gamecock

“Both trans(gender) men and cis(gender) women menstruate”

BS...How does a tranny menstruate when they got no uterus?

59 posted on 11/3/2016, 6:49:39 AM by GrandJediMasterYoda (Hillary Clinton IS a felon.)
:wtc:

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Twelve by Pies posted:

One is that yeah, we seriously don't know what Trump will do. Obviously stuff like the wall or mass deportation will never happen,
remember when it was "Donald Trump will never be elected!"

Guess what motherfucker

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Tias posted:

What got him in office was a dem shitshow and democrat voters staying home in droves. That doesn't mean we should not be worried about what he'll do, but he wasn't elected to slash the EPA.
yeah, I'm sure the EPA will be perfectly fine with Myron Ebell in charge

Climate Change denier, head of Trump's "EPA transition team" and one of the people he's apparently considering for the job

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Pence is going to be the vice president of the United States

I will not blame anyone in the LGBTQ community for buying a gun to protect themselves, or just to feel safer

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

RagnarokAngel posted:

Until they shoot their spouse or child on accident. A lot of the arguments don't stop being plausible just because the group changed
:wtc:

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

SocketWrench posted:

There's about 74,000 accidental shootings every year. 500 or so are lethal.
You can likely chalk a large portion of that up to idiots. But that's what you get in a culture that makes guns cool toys through movies and poo poo, but doesn't teach anyone anything about them unless the person goes looking for themselves. We really should have a class taught in school like driver's ed
no loving poo poo

"These people are literally going to be facing death by walking down the street"

"Careful! Guns aren't toys!"

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Trump has already said he wants to open up "internment" camps for Muslims. He praised FDR's use of them.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

McGlockenshire posted:

Citation please.
... I think the article I found on it is written deceptively, and the video on the page won't load. Politifact says that's an overstatement. My bad.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

The idea of Trump somehow being better than Pence will continue to baffle me as long as Trump keeps letting loving neo-nazis hiss into his ear

Trump had that chainsaw during the election, we screamed about it, and there were still enough people going "hmmm, I wanna see where he's going with this" that he was elected president. Freep will happily give Trump the chainsaw and a blowjob as long as the person on the operating table is brown

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

The point I was making was not "Pence is not as bad" it was "stop pretending Trump is going to be better"

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Any threads on Trump Winery looking for yet more foreign workers?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

McGlockenshire posted:

29 posted on 4/5/2017, 3:04:38 PM by alloysteel (John Galt has chosen to take the job. This time, Atlas did NOT shrug.)
:lol:

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Technical Analysis posted:

You're all overthinking this. Globalism is good when a conservative in power is a globalist, it's only bad when the liberals are in power and pushing a globalist agenda.

Fhios posted:

Hey, globalism isn’t bad if you’re the one doing the globalization. That’s what I read into what Trumps saying.
:allears:

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I feel like we've seen Freepers who like MLP before

someone post that "it's hard out there for a conservative furry" comic

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I forget, how does Freep feel about heavy metal music?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Yeah no "keeps posting bullshit online" is a really weak entry on the "weird stuff I do to stop myself worrying about a loved one in the hospital" list

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Who wants their dad to be the president

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

pookel posted:

Even if you were going to insist on picking a recent Republican first lady to admire, Laura Bush is light-years beyond Melania in terms of *actually doing anything as first lady*.
"accomplishing literally anything" is not part of their criteria for what makes a great first lady.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I wonder why Trump keeps calling black people stupid

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

VitalSigns posted:

Lol that their red line for personal sexual morality is "okay but was the illicit adulterous sex profaning the Oval Office, anywhere else is ok"
the pee tape could drop tomorrow and Freep would be like "loony leftists want us to accept their perverts, but when one of ours pays a woman to pee on him in his own drat office, then come the piss jokes! Hypocritical demonrats"

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

unfollowed for a while cuz i couldnt take it any more

hoping this goes places

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

RagnarokAngel posted:

And car radios. Have to respect a man with such very specific hatred.
https://twitter.com/dril/status/831805955402776576?s=19

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

ObamaDORK got em

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Barr is cutting line

Countdown to FREEP calling him a demonRAT in 5, 4, 3...

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

our last chance to get Trump a second term is to stop masturbating. The fewer people who masturbate, the more republican votes will be found.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

quote:

To: mass55th
A case could be made that the Democratic Party killed JFK by using voter fraud to get him elected over Nixon.
Voter fraud has been working its black magic in the US for quite some time now.

1,396 posted on 12/11/2020, 7:26:27 PM by who_would_fardels_bear (This is not my current tagline.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 885 | View Replies
:confused:

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

kik2dagroin posted:

A rare one friends: a freeper that actually did something. Maybe.
After Action Report - I Was There, Were You?
those nefarious Antifas, coming to our protest in full Antifa costume.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

wizzardstaff posted:

It's also one nudge-nudge-wink-wink plausibly deniable step away from "Camel-toe-a Harris". :barf:
you are overthinking this

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

kik2dagroin posted:

How racist do you have to be in order to get banned from Breitbart?
maybe he wasnt racist enough?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Twelve by Pies posted:

It's supposed to be like a fish needs a bicycle, I guess this Freeper thinks everyone hates bikes as much as he does.
a bike can be nice to have but its generally not necessary and not everyone likes them, so i guess it still works?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

pseudanonymous posted:

I guess you haven't seen the prequels. There's this character that just plays dress up basically for 3 movies.
for all i remember biden was in the prequels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Very talented crisis actor