Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'm not sure if it really needs to be said, but I have been champing at the bit since its Japanese release for a Persona 5 LP. Now that it's in English, I am chafing more and more at not having a PS3/4. Someone please LP this game before I buy something I really can't afford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

boy are my arms tired posted:

Baal and I are doing this and will have a thread up on April 4th.

Yes I'm running three lp threads, yes im literally insane
:toot:

Godspeed, you crazy bastard.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

boy are my arms tired posted:

Sorry friend, I don't do SSLPs. I will be splitting it into two playlists though, no commentary and commentary for those that dont care for our thoughts on the game.
bamat is the hero the LP Subforum needs

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:(

Thanks anyways!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think people have yelled at them enough that they either changed or at least marked that?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I mean, if someone wanted to fight it, the combination of unique gameplay and commentary is enough for some pretty solid ground for Fair Use claims. So this is an even-more-bullshit fake embargo.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

They've still invoked the Streisand Effect in full force for what's essentially a permanent embargo. They actually could have done something cute with it like "don't show past 7/7 until 7/7", that'd be a three-month embargo on spoilers. Long enough for all the major sales to happen, amusing and reasonable enough to probably get obeyed.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

It's also possible that if you want to just summarize the conversations and show off the rest of the game, that works, too. But if the game is narrative focused, it'll lose something in the retelling.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

BioEnchanted posted:

A fun thought/charicterisation experiment - which Video game character would you like to see an LP from, and which game would he be best and worst suited to - it can be at varying stages of their development.
Lee from The Walking Dead playing LISA. :getin:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Blind Sally posted:

what six month rule? i thought the six month rule was deeeead
It is super dead.

Edit Hell, let's put it this way: There's a discussion a few weeks back about how to handle Persona 5's post-release LP embargo.

There was a thread up in less than a week.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Got me to start reading the GBC Lufia LP, but boy is the LP a product of its time.
Call me in for a request for a re-LPing of the GBC Lufia!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

That LP was over a decade ago. It was one of the ones I lurk-read before registering.

I feel old. :smith: