Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

For those not in the know, it's good to realize that Football Manager isn't about actually playing football. You need the FIFA series for that.

Football Manager is about negotiating transfers, hiring trainers, and stuff like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I would like to request an informative LP of SHENZHEN I/O.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I would like to request a Something Awful Let's Play of Zero Wing.

I don't know anything about the game but I would like to see the origin of the most memiest of memes discussed by goons.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Scott Manley's done a pretty good one.

Thanks, a good recommendation.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Beelerzebub posted:

You realize how marginal the chances of this coming out in the US are, right?

That's what they said about Dangan Ronpa, before the translation LP made it popular in the west.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

vibratingsheep posted:

Got it. Did you end up making a completely new thread and indexing back to the archives?

If your thread is archived and you want to continue it, the only way is to make a new thread. Just put links to the archived updates in the OP. Although I suppose that's a bit problematic for the people who don't have Archives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

South Park: The Stick of Truth had surprisingly good gameplay, and we've seen a nice LP of that game.

So I'd like to find out if they kept it up. Requesting an LP of South Park: The Fractured But Whole.