Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Historical Wizards

FluffieDuckie posted:

i think i'm doing something wrong. my newbies never want to talk to me

Sorry, I'm a bad newbie.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I wish I were more like James Baxter and also I wish I had a small gif of James Baxter to add to my sig. Already got 4 adventure time characters.

I noticed! I would make you a tiny gif if I could, but I don't know how to do computer art things :(

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

MrWillsauce

misty mountaintop posted:

It's a test. If it annoys you, your levels of chill are dangerously low.

how do I get a chill top off?

MrWillsauce

I can't really raise newbies if I'm not even CHILL for christ's sake

social vegan

you're pretty chill I'd say just a dab more and ur good

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i do think I've even posted in gbs since it came back :)

social vegan posted:

you're pretty chill I'd say just a dab more and ur good

dabbing is a good way to get chill, I heard

Dogmeat

Woof!

I wondered what it was going to be that made me feel old and it turns out it's dabbing. Why would you make weed smoking way more complicated? I do not understand young people.

big black turnout

Dogmeat posted:

I wondered what it was going to be that made me feel old and it turns out it's dabbing. Why would you make weed smoking way more complicated? I do not understand young people.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Dogmeat posted:

i've seen that word but haven't been curious about it.

twitch is what makes me feel like a grandpa

hi how are you ♥

Dogmeat

Woof!

hey I packed your bong but it isn't working wait why are you yelling at me and how did flowers become involved

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Dogmeat posted:

I like your sig.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

symbolic

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i've seen that word but haven't been curious about it.

twitch is what makes me feel like a grandpa
as official liaison between goons and the youth of america, i can tell you dabbing is really stupid but Twitch is very cool

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i have absolutely no idea what twitch is, like I've heard the word but even from context I have no clue what it means or is or is related to

I did try dabbing and it was neat and it was quite a few years ago so i also felt very hip like a trendsetting guy

I bought this cool glass bong that had the butane torch like built into it, like a separate glass chamber on the side was for butane and it came with that cool spark thingy to spark the torch like in chem lab in school when you sparked on the Bunsen burner.

however I became afraid of explosions and frankly that stuff is expensive!! a lot more than plain old weed, then I just sorta stopped smoking when my brain became disagreeable and I gave the dab bong away to a person who if they exploded I wouldn't mind so much :twisted:

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

symbolic posted:

as official liaison between goons and the youth of america, i can tell you dabbing is really stupid but Twitch is very cool as bad/as good as youtube.

Matoi Ryuko

Dogmeat posted:

It's isn't as good as hash and weed mix.

social vegan

i like to roll a big blunt and sit on my balcony yelling at kids below like my father did before me

symbolic

counterpoint: there's no Twitch Heroes system being implemented

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

symbolic posted:

counterpoint: there's no Twitch Heroes system being implemented

Welp, ya got me there

Dogmeat

Woof!

misty mountaintop posted:

I like your sig.

thanks it was my first try animating a gif i think it went really well. i will add my people lack any concept of ownership re: sigs and also we don't respect the sanctity of data plans.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

It's isn't as good as hash and weed mix.

:yeah:

social vegan posted:

i like to roll a big blunt and sit on my balcony yelling at kids below like my father did before me

:same:

FluffieDuckie

Historical Wizards posted:

Sorry, I'm a bad newbie.

No, I'm sure it's me. I'll try harder

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

No, I'm sure it's me. I'll try harder

give him a quest

my adoptee did a cool sig!

----------------

Historical Wizards

The whole "has chosen not to receive pms" thing is a tad intimidating, but I'm sure you'd get bogged down with them otherwise.

FluffieDuckie

The whole "has chosen not to receive pms" thing is a tad intimidating, but I'm sure you'd get bogged down with them otherwise.

:crossarms:

FluffieDuckie fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Oct 2, 2016

The_Book_Of_Harry

All the kids at work are crazy for dabs.

It's like taking a joint down in one blast, and tastes like happy. So that's nice.

But I derive a particular pleasure from the physical act of smoking, so I'm left wanting just a little something more...unless I just smoke a weed after

OhsH
i could probbly be adopted thanks in advanced

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

OhsH posted:

i could probbly be adopted thanks in advanced

ok, but first you have to pass the test and draw something here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3790760

----------------

social vegan

I like to make a marijuana cigarette and smoke it in sitting at my dining room table with only a single light overhead on while I wear a green visor and type 80085 into my tax machine

1st_Panzer_Div.
I would like to quit gbs and byob looks good and chill. I also like marijuan and tacos. Can I be savedadopted?

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

I would like to quit gbs and byob looks good and chill. I also like marijuan and tacos. Can I be savedadopted?

are you willing to do a quest?

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Oct 5, 2016

----------------

1st_Panzer_Div.

Hogge Wild posted:

are you willing to do a quest?

Ummm, it depends on the quest? I don't really want to eat a centipede or post pictures that get me fired, but like not that stuff sounds good?

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

Ummm, it depends on the quest? I don't really want to eat a centipede or post pictures that get me fired, but like not that stuff sounds good?

draw something here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3790760 and i'll adopt you

----------------

1st_Panzer_Div.

Okay... does seem like I will get a probabtion from it at least, never had one of those :)

social vegan

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

Okay... does seem like I will get a probabtion from it at least, never had one of those :)

if you're going to get broken in, you should do it in byob, which is like the equivalent of passing out surrounded by pillows, blankets, and chaperones

City of Glompton

social vegan posted:

if you're going to get broken in, you should do it in byob, which is like the equivalent of passing out surrounded by pillows, blankets, and chaperones

:agreed:

while you're on probation you could check out the byob goldmine for some good threads :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

Just try to time it for when you're logging off and hope hogge wild is still online

Historical Wizards

Luvcow posted:

Just try to time it for when you're logging off and hope hogge wild is still online

I made the mistake of posting right after work...

It wasn't so much the inability to post, I just felt so dirty the whole time.
That and when I got back from the vacation all my clothes had sand in them and my cat allergies were pretty bad the whole time. :v:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

I made the mistake of posting right after work...

It wasn't so much the inability to post, I just felt so dirty the whole time.
That and when I got back from the vacation all my clothes had sand in them and my cat allergies were pretty bad the whole time. :v:

lol

----------------

1st_Panzer_Div.
Welp, there it goes!

FluffieDuckie

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

Welp, there it goes!

welcome friend. we're glad you're here

be sure to come back after your time out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

Welp, there it goes!

a drat fine pic!

after your vacation, it would be cool if you went here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788637 and made a new sig for someone. i think that scarycave would want one. and you can ask one for yourself too.

and if you need a halloween themed av, go here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636960

if you buy a halloween av, you can change it back to your normal one without additional costs, if you've registered here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788761

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Oct 5, 2016

----------------

• Locked thread