Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

tsob posted:

With the very top being cut off on that A in Allen I thought for a second it said Barry Hitler.

I saw the same thing and did a double take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

teamcharlie posted:

Uh, wait. Thawne went back into the past and successfully killed Barry's mom, but now he's got perfectly functional speed powers. Then who the gently caress trained the Flash?

I thought the whole reason original Thawne stole Wells' life, built the accelerator, gave Barry powers and made him go fast was to get to the future so he could kick Barry's rear end, but he couldn't do it himself because his speed powers were broken. Well, that roadblock is clearly gone since he uses his speed to travel through time. How could any part of the first two seasons have happened now? And it's not like there's a spare Wells around in the past to do the training and become Flash's spare dad, because that guy clearly disappeared.

Side note: Barry is still way too chill with people stabbing his mom.

This.

As far as I can tell things should be way more broken.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

greatn posted:

If my wife sets the thermostat above 75 we're getting a divorce.

Haha, seriously. 85?!?!

nooneofconsequence posted:

My thermostat is at 65.

Yeah, ours is in the 60-65 range depending on time of day.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

greatn posted:

Wait, are we talking about heating or AC?

Heating. In the episode last night wife tells the hubby to check the heater. It was set at 85.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Koalas March posted:

Yes, but it was played completely straight and not "wtf old white man". It would actually be really interesting if they had the guts and talent to delve into the idea of a black youth having an old white man in his mind/body. It doesn't have to be like "Get Out" but there's a lot of potential for storytelling there.

Oh my god, I didn't even think about it like that.

• Locked thread