Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

LLJKSiLk posted:

Calling them speedsters really triggers me. Out of respect for those of us who move at regular speed we should refer to them as above-average runners. There's really no excuse for speedism in this thread. I'm gonna write up a 5 page manifesto on my tumblr telling you why this is problematic.

Making fun of legitimate issues of racial portrayals on TV, un-ironically using the term SJW and invoking "tumblr" and "triggering" sarcastically really makes me think your opinion is worth following, bruh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

jscolon2.0 posted:

I don't want to know anyone who doesn't have Candice Patton in their five.

This seems like a good litmus test for potential friends

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

greatn posted:

I bet that wouldn't hold up in a court of law.

Depends if it's written down or not.

My wife and I have them in a filing cabinet for this express reason.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

lotus circle posted:

They'll be having that musical crossover during the second half of the season!

Yeah I'm actually more excited for that than the 4 show crossover to be honest.

Grant Gustin, Jesse L Martin, Melissa Benoist, Victor Garber, Jeremy Jordan, and Carlos Valdes is definitely the best lineup of any "regular" show that has attempted a musical episode, IMO

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Rocksicles posted:

ugh.... musicals.

Get out.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
Wally stuck in the speed force?

Savitar mentioned being stuck in the speed force.

Future Wally is Savitar. Calling it now

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
Echoing the "I wish there was more music in the musical episode" sentiment.

Super friends was :allears: and we need more like that

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Mortanis posted:

I'm okay with the reveal, but literally doing the whole "I am the future Flash" and pinning all of the reveal on a missing comma is just the most cringe-worthy, head-slapping poo poo ever. That was dumb

It's something that Barry (who is dumb) would find funny, which is why he said it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Xelkelvos posted:

Arrow S1, 2 and 5 definitely beat out LoT s1 and maybe Flash s2.

Arrow s2 would be above flash s1 for me. That was a great season of television

• Locked thread