Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Can we please have a new thread that talks about Go Fast and King Shark and what songs Music Meister will be singing? Get this poo poo outta my superhero trash tv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

in before she turns into Felicity

I'm willing to sacrifice Legends of Tomorrow in order to give Felicity, Iris and Jimmy a Love Interests of Tomorrow series, and anyone who likes those plot lines can watch that.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

ice cold horchata posted:

So I'm basically an rear end in a top hat because I just want a cool comic book show and don't give a poo poo about twitter spats or hash tags.

Iris, as a character, is poorly written and I do not like her. Candace Patton seems like a nice lady and she's very attractive, but unless they Flashpoint her character into being more functional then I don't really care about the Canon of their relationship.

A racist rear end in a top hat, apparently.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Koalas March posted:

I am a white privileged male give me a superhero show that doesn't involve poc, intersectionality or anything that makes me uncomfortable, please get me away from these conversations I don't like them

Yes, thank you. Finally.

Queer woman, actually, but some of us are able to keep that poo poo out of discussing super-powered-spandex television.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Omigod!

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

computer parts posted:

tbf a lot of the "well she's not well written" is usually code for "I don't like romances in my TV shows".

The whole show isn't well written; it's on the CW. The romance plot relies infinitely more heavily on the strength of its writing than on the strength of, say, the special effects.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

LLJKSiLk posted:

Fair enough. Do we have confirmation that the events of Flashpoint are going to align the Supergirl series into the rest of the CW universe or whatever?

No, I think we got confirmation that this is not happening and Flashpoint is confined to Flash-only.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
It's Always Sunny just had a musical episode and I'm now convinced Charlie Day should be Music Meister.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
I keep forgetting to save it - Anyone got the reverse (heh) Cosnett gif?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Alter Ego posted:

So does this mean that Wally West is now the Flash? Red suit and all?

Yep! From now until S04E01!

• Locked thread