Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE posted:

They traded Jeb!s last night. Trump had a rare one.

Clinton would have flayed Jeb alive and worn his skin as a cloak. He got away lightly by losing the primary to Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/780884218251472896

Man, it's amazing how GOP politicians just keep missing Trump when he's saying all these crazy things

I mean, what are the odds

DaveWoo has issued a correction as of 23:39 on Sep 27, 2016

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/712/vote/

i'm doing my part

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

DaveWoo posted:

Man, it's amazing how GOP politicians just keep missing Trump when he's saying all these crazy things

80 million people watched, more than any debate in American history, and somehow none of them was a prominent Republican politician. Weird!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

I promised a bonus upgrade as well so prepare to receive an av cert as well, you will soon be a legendary poster i am sure

Sent the code, let me know if anything goes awry.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

logikv9 posted:

Please confirm you received the email.

I got it, thanks!

Vox Nihili posted:

I promised a bonus upgrade as well so prepare to receive an av cert as well, you will soon be a legendary poster i am sure

Yeah, definitely. Thanks as well.

I feel like I won the Miss Universe pageant, but I hope no one calls me fat (though they wouldn't be wrong so)

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Hey, man, why would all these important politicians watch the Presidential Debate? That's not important stuff. I'm sure they also wouldn't have watched if Hillary had looked bad.

And I'm sure they haven't seen any news or been briefed on it all day. Because really, who cares? Its just the President of the United States.

They have laws to not pass.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

iospace posted:

Objection! They did mention cookies!

I swear they did anyway

Counter point: Oreos/Nabisco is specific and none were mentioned. Cookies were also used in a different context~

zakkro posted:

Plat would be nice! Appreciate the congrats

:toot:

av's lookin good

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I may have Been hallucinating but did trump use hannity As a character reference last night ?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

euphronius posted:

I may have Been hallucinating but did trump use hannity As a character reference last night ?

nobody calls sean hannity :unsmith:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

euphronius posted:

"Call Sean Hannity, he'll tell you I opposed the Iraq War"

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

euphronius posted:

See, apparently Donald Trump is of the belief that Sean Hannity is such a trusted and respected journalist that "I used to talk to him all the time about it" counts as evidence against actual taped statements.

I assume Hannity is the one who gave him that false impression. Just like how Trump thinks Rudy saved NYC with Stop and Frisk because Rudy told him he did.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

euphronius posted:

Yes, and he was really upset that no one was calling his good buddy

Lastgirl posted:

av's lookin good

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

euphronius posted:

Sean Hannity
Sean Hannity
Sean Hannity
Sean Hannity
SEAN HANNITY

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

logikv9 posted:

nobody calls sean hannity :unsmith:

they did, but he hung up on them

https://twitter.com/ringer/status/780632599500763136

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

hey guys, did the debate start?

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Karl Barks posted:

hey guys, did the debate start?

*yanks you offstage with a giant hook to a chorus of boos*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Its right now dude, and youre the moderator but youre naked and the audience is every girl and boy u had a crush on!!!!!!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Lastgirl posted:

Counter point: Oreos/Nabisco is specific and none were mentioned. Cookies were also used in a different context~

Fair enough. I wanted to get an official decision on if that counted as an oreos reference or not.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

euphronius posted:

He just couldn't believe that people might not want to talk to Sean Hannity.

oneforthevine
Sep 25, 2015

I sorted by how many votes each question had - and hoo boy it's a good thing CNN would never consider asking any of the top picks. The winner at the moment is EEEEEMAAAAAIIIIILLLSSS by any other name.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lastgirl posted:

av's lookin good

I ate a bunch of Chips Ahoy last night during the debate to numb my soul, does that count?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

oneforthevine posted:

I sorted by how many votes each question had - and hoo boy it's a good thing CNN would never consider asking any of the top picks. The winner at the moment is EEEEEMAAAAAIIIIILLLSSS by any other name.

Eyes definitely widened a bit at looking at the top questions and seeing "Will You Support a Voter ID System that Insures that Only US Citizens Can Vote?" in the top 5.

oneforthevine
Sep 25, 2015

Oh Snapple! posted:

Eyes definitely widened a bit at looking at the top questions and seeing "Will You Support a Voter ID System that Insures that Only US Citizens Can Vote?" in the top 5.

The ears of every dog within a ten-mile radius just perked up.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Oh Snapple! posted:

Try looking at the bottom-ranked questions. Hoo boy.

https://presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=-votes

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Powered Descent posted:

Try looking at the bottom-ranked questions. Hoo boy.

https://presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=-votes

pffffff

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

quote:

Will you end the Federal Government's discrimination against white people?

Over flow of immigrants taken away low skill job's in boston why are they here w

This poo poo's gold.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

now that gbs is back, it's full of people talking about how both sides had their good moments and bad moments

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

it's hard to think of a single good Trump moment

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

https://presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/2888/vote/

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Do It Once Right posted:

Let's take a moment to reflect on the questions and issues that should have been raised, but weren't:

Donald, please explain how a bill becomes a law.

Donald, recite the text of the first amendment.

Donald, what are the duties of the president?

That's a question for Mike "I'll have to refer you to the Trump campaign" Pence.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

iospace posted:

I was one square off from bingo. You know what square it was?

THE drat WALL, THE MOST LIKELY SQUARE OF THE drat BUNCH. MOTHER. FUCKER.

But he repeated said 'WALL AND ORDER', didn't he?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

DaveWoo posted:

too busy drinking the pain away obv

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Don't worry my fellow white male goons, this is trending:

https://presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4309/vote/

MasterControl
Jul 28, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

zakkro posted:

Yes, and he was really upset that no one was calling his good buddy

What's up with people posting gifs of the girl from the chvrches? Did I miss something?

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
The top 30 questions are going to be complete trash aren't they.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MasterControl posted:

What's up with people posting gifs of the girl from the chvrches? Did I miss something?

using your quote for my siggy now :h:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Australian media is now repeatedly reporting on the debate with "Sore Loser" as the title card. I heard "only 27% of people believe Trump won" but I'm not sure of the source.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Moon Atari posted:

Australian media is now repeatedly reporting on the debate with "Sore Loser" as the title card. I heard "only 27% of people believe Trump won" but I'm not sure of the source.

The immediate aftermath CNN poll was 62 Clinton/27 Trump
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate-poll/

crabcakes66 posted:

The top 30 questions are going to be complete trash aren't they.

Looks like they're removing some of the more egregious ones (the white genocide one linked a short time ago is gone, but it was up for hours). There are still plenty of awful ones in the top 30, though.

Out of the current top 30, there are maybe five or six I could see them asking. Most of the top 30 are phrased in a really loaded way (mostly right-wing but a few left-wing ones too), several are obviously alluding to Clinton "scandals," there are lots of repeats, and there are still more with bad spelling or grammar.

Pakled has issued a correction as of 06:30 on Sep 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I wonder if he intentionally made the question exactly that many words long.

• Locked thread