Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

http://bingo.baloogan.com/game.php?Name=The+Ninth+Layer

Not a bad card imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I still need to figure out which lovely beer I'll be drinking tonight. Was considering Pabst Blue Ribbon for maximum America but may go for Tecate instead to support team :abuela:.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Today might be a good day to try out wine ice cream finally, but uhh gently caress playing drinking games with wine lol.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Hahahaha that ad straight up promotes illegal immigration. Tecate it is!

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs. Already two beers in.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Did he just rail a line before the start of this?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Pakled posted:

I want you to be very happy

coke

Yeah. I.dont think that's a cold.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Big league.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Major jobs.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Crowd cheers.for emails. Time to finish my drink.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Trump admitting he defrauded people because he could get away with it. Wow.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I have to say this is definitely living up to the hype so far.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

The magic words. Law. And order.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Barack Obama killed 4000 people in Chicago.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Gangs of illegal immigrants.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

gently caress I should have had "bad dudes" or the like on my drinking game.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Uhhhh. Lmao

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Sniff.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Finally a section on emails.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Bernie Sanders drink.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

He cannot stay on the same subject for more than fifteen words at a time.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Homer J. Fong posted:

how did he not bring up emails in that rambling

I'm mystified too. It's such an obvious line of attack. "Who are you to talk about cyber when you can't even protect your emails."

Instead it's Obama was the founder of ISIS lol.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Really close to a Benjamin Ghazi appearance...

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

This debate seems very even so far.
- Wolf Blitzer

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

He pronounces Terror worse than Bush did.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Hahahahaha he's using Sean Hannity as his character witness.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I cannot wait to see how the media spins this debate into a Trump win.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

sugar free jazz posted:

How did trump perform worse than his expectations pllmmmmmaaaaaioooo

Actually his performance is bigly.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Trump mad.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

What??

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Lmao Trump congratulates his restraint not calling Clinton a bitch.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Countdown to "tied debate?"

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Reason posted:

like, G.W. came off as a redneck idiot everyman type dude. And like, maybe D Tru is trying to that but its not working out? I can't believe he's nearly as much of an idiot as he appears though, I just can't. How can someone get to that position and not be able to control their loving mouth?

Are you still planning on voting third party?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

jarofpiss posted:

I'll admit this was the first presidential debate to ever give me a coke craving

https://twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/780588448470163456

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Reason posted:

yeah, probably. I'm not a big fan of Hillary Clinton or either the Democratic or Republican party in general. I can without any doubts say that Hillary destroyed Donald Trump, but I feel like almost anyone with any sort of public speaking debate background and a reasonable prep team could have blown Donald up at this point. The scary thing about Hillary(in this debate, to me) is how sure she sounds when she talks about military action in the Middle East. I really, really wish she was debating a real candidate because ugh I just want to hear some actual arguments.

I liked watching Bernie/Hillary debates because it felt like a real political argument was happening, but Hillary/Trump is just like a madman raving at a camera while a sane person explains why he's wrong.

I agree with you in that it would be nice to have an actual debate between two qualified candidates.

If you are genuinely wondering how Trump got to where he is, I still suggest going out and voting HRC to cancel out one of his voters. A third party vote may send the message that both parties are equally as bad; an HRC blowout sends the message that the Republican party needs to compete on substance.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Trump Brags About Properties really needs to be on the bingo card for the next debate. How many times did he go on some diversion about specific properties he owned? Four?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

jarofpiss posted:

Well my old lady is puking all over the bathroom since we played a drinking game and went through 2 bottles of gin so I guess that really does go to show that women have no place in politics.

Made America Great Again

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Keg posted:

I didn't see the thing because it was at 3am, but was everything Trump said weird and disjointed like this? Because lol
TRUMP: You know, Hillary is hitting me with tremendous commercials. Some of it's said in entertainment. Some of it's said -- somebody who's been very vicious to me, Rosie O'Donnell, I said very tough things to her, and I think everybody would agree that she deserves it and nobody feels sorry for her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

TRUMP: Well, I have to say that, you know, for what Secretary Clinton was saying about nuclear with Russia, she's very cavalier in the way she talks about various countries. But Russia has been expanding their -- they have a much newer capability than we do. We have not been updating from the new standpoint.

I looked the other night. I was seeing B-52s, they're old enough that your father, your grandfather could be flying them. We are not -- we are not keeping up with other countries. I would like everybody to end it, just get rid of it. But I would certainly not do first strike.

I think that once the nuclear alternative happens, it's over. At the same time, we have to be prepared. I can't take anything off the table. Because you look at some of these countries, you look at North Korea, we're doing nothing there. China should solve that problem for us. China should go into North Korea. China is totally powerful as it relates to North Korea.

And by the way, another one powerful is the worst deal I think I've ever seen negotiated that you started is the Iran deal. Iran is one of their biggest trading partners. Iran has power over North Korea.

And when they made that horrible deal with Iran, they should have included the fact that they do something with respect to North Korea. And they should have done something with respect to Yemen and all these other places.

And when asked to Secretary Kerry, why didn't you do that? Why didn't you add other things into the deal? One of the great giveaways of all time, of all time, including $400 million in cash. Nobody's ever seen that before. That turned out to be wrong. It was actually $1.7 billion in cash, obviously, I guess for the hostages. It certainly looks that way.

So you say to yourself, why didn't they make the right deal? This is one of the worst deals ever made by any country in history. The deal with Iran will lead to nuclear problems. All they have to do is sit back 10 years, and they don't have to do much.

HOLT: Your two minutes is expired.

• Locked thread