Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Flesh Forge posted:

I have a family member who has always voted GOP up until this cycle, and while she says "wow yeah that trump guy whoa, not gonna vote for him lol" on the other hand she kept pointing out "look at Hillary's left eye, it doesn't track right, I read a lot of stuff about her health" and kept repeating "I just hope she's healthy" over and over.

Meanwhile SNIFF
SNIFFFF

SSSNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIFFFFFFF

Said a woman who voted for a man with Alzheimer's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

We had a woman at the debate party who got completely drunk, yelled "you loving fascist!" every time trump spoke and tried telling the two black people in the room trump would be soooooo bad for you until we had to kick her out

Why did you kick her out.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I may have Been hallucinating but did trump use hannity As a character reference last night ?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Al! posted:

while im on the record as being extremely pro sweaty, passionate interracial boning 24/7 i think the way that they look at it is white is always spoiled by mixing

Yeah that's right.

• Locked thread