Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Iron Lung posted:

This is what is so frustrating. She literally didn't even get a chance to do that with him there constantly interrupting.
Plouffe just called him unhinged on NBCs stream.

I'm pretty sure thst was the plan from the start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gio posted:

It's the Republican primary debates all over. She's an empty suit, emblematic of people's angst toward politicians, corruption, and nepotism. Matt Taibbi said it best months ago: He's the WWE bully who comes in and knocks a chair over the head of the nasally dweebish nice guy, all to the cheers of the idiot masses.

Trump will win tomorrow

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Jygallax posted:

I was expecting a calm trump. I was expecting a sedate, bland trump reading out paul ryan policy positions. I got a 70 year old orange man rambling about hotels and acting like a 10 year old with ADHD in the back of a boring class.

That's actually just what nornal people sound like when they're having a regular argument

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Lester Holt was honestly a bit biased when he wasn't getting steamrolled

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lead out in cuffs posted:

As a citizen of two "other countries" and resident of another

Why would you do this and why would anyone trust you

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Vermain posted:

That, "It's called business," line is gonna get plastered across every broadsheet by tomorrow.

Doubtful

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

vyelkin posted:

also my two favourite moments were the repeated "I HAVE PROPERTY THERE" and "YOU WALK DOWN THE STREET, YOU GET SHOT"

He's not wrong on yhe second part. Chicago is indeed a shithole

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

euphronius posted:

Hillarys economic plan is not important

She will never pass legislation.

I thinm it's more accurate to say that she'll never pass progressive legislation.

I'm sure she will get the TPP through as well as banking "reform" and also maybe a few authorizations for military force (if she even bothers to get them which she probably won't)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

punk rebel ecks posted:

She's essentially Obama, only a little more hawkish and lacks the rhetoric.

She is easily the 2nd best of all the candidates who have been running for president.

Jill Stein is running too dude

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

vyelkin posted:

She would be legit good, she's spent the last 40 years fighting for the rights of the weak against the powerful and has some cool ideas about how to improve the country

Is this a joke

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Phoenixan posted:

I'm loving this cartoon now because reality has literally been the opposite.

However he did correctly predict their outfits

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Knyteguy posted:

Nice way to back up your claim UnfortunateSexFart (you don't back up your claim).

Neither candidate scratches the correct itch for me, and yes I'm absolutely a moderate. But tell me more about me (please don't I won't read it).

That's because both are actually right-wing candidates

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Scrapez posted:

The only major point Trump is willing to address is the economy and foreign relations as they relate to monetary subjects. If he were campaigning for Secretary of the Treasury this would be great but he's campaigning for the POTUS. I think that when it comes to monetary concerns, he would probably make a better president than Hillary Clinton. I think that in almost all other major concerns, Hillary would be the better president.

It's the economy, stupid

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Rexicon1 posted:

MSNBC Just had a panel of swing voters in Ohio ie. The stupidest people with no opinions or convictions.

And what did they say

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fojar38 posted:

Holt wasn't biased, he was loving fact checking

I thought he wasn't supposed to do that

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lead out in cuffs posted:

So you vote out of a combination of nihilism and FYGM?

Seems pretty sensible to me

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

davebo posted:

Congrats on making over $250,000 a year so that the "low tax" party actually affects you.

Is this meant to be an insult or what

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zeeman posted:

I've been seeing some Trump supporters desperately claiming that Holt didn't ask her difficult questions, but the cybersecurity question was such an obvious setup about the emails that he completely hosed up. He seemed legitimately thrown off when she said she made a mistake earlier, like it's unfathomable for someone to admit they were wrong.

She said "I take responsibility for that" only after she found out she would receive zero punishment for breaking the law which is a pretty weirf snd bullshit thing to say

Essentially her strategy was just to blankly deny anything with zero explanation and annoy her opponent. Her debate was pretty much the opposite of fact or issue focused which is why it worked. Unfortunately this isn't really a good sign either...

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Sep 27, 2016

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cthulhumatic posted:

What the gently caress even is this. I don't even understand how some of you are drawing these conclusions.

This won't affect Trump's base. He could set a bald eagle on fire and piss on it to put the flames out, and he'd still draw 40%. This should, however, affect voters that may not like Clinton but also don't want to elect a slobbering idiot to the presidency. As third party support erodes as the election nears, Trump's stammering maw will remain etched in their minds.

I'm saying she won the debate but only by playing her opponent and bullshitting and not on the strengths of her platform or whatever

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Wade Wilson posted:

It still boggles my mind that the whole "He probably doesn't want anyone to find out he hasn't paid a penny in income taxes out of that $694 million dollar income" being responded to with "That's just smart business" hasn't raised a bigger outcry.

"I want to cut taxes to the job makers, as a job maker that doesn't actually pay taxes myself, thus proving that trickle down economics doesn't work since I'm such a successful businessman that doesn't pay a penny in taxes."

Everybody already knows that anyone with money in America doesn't pay taxes. The fact that Trump admits this casually only confirms what his supporters already suspectef, that the entire system is crooked and broken. It validates their viewpoint, which makes it way more palatable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Panfilo posted:

So what will happen when their angry white boomer demographic dies out? It's like they killed the golden gosling when it comes to Latinos ; a group that values starting their own businesses, fairly religious, strong family values, embraces hard work and complains very little on the job.

They'll be replaced seamlessly by the angry jobless white millenial demographic

• Locked thread