Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
NFL Live is currently complaining that a replay was too fast, even though they got the call right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Quinn would be a huge idiot to let Coleman play considering there's precedence with Clark

Dan Quinn looks like the kind of guy who doesn't listen to a bunch of pinheads about "medical science" and "risk management".

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Dan Quinn looks like the kind of guy who doesn't listen to a bunch of pinheads about "medical science" and "risk management".

I miss Miami's cool buff coach.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Blowjob Overtime posted:

I miss Miami's cool buff coach.
:eng101: that was Dan Campbell

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

CyberPingu posted:

Also re: Bradham...how can he be arrested if he had a concealed permit..or is it due to it being in an airport

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/transporting-firearms-and-ammunition

Needless to say, "loaded and just hanging out in your backpack" doesn't pass the muster.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Yeah. Dan Quinn looks like he used to be about 400 bills and uses large wind breakers to conceal the large amounts of loose skin.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

CyberPingu posted:

Neither has Wentz :colbert:

Also re: Bradham...how can he be arrested if he had a concealed permit..or is it due to it being in an airport

I'm pretty sure he's on probation, and that would be a no-no. However, I know he's definitely not supposed to carry on an airplane. Ever.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm not sure if he's lying about not knowing it was in there. But that's not the real dilemma. The real question is whether it is dumber to know it was in there and see if you can get it past the scanner or just not know there's a loving gun in your bag before you pack it. It's a real draw.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Wasn't confusing the two, he just seemed like another dude who would also have that attitude regarding nerds "facts" about "science".

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

weird Asian candy posted:

So Tevin Coleman has sickle cell anemia apparently and yet Dan Quinn expects him to play this week in Denver. That doesn't seem like something that is a good idea or even possible, right? Didn't Ryan Clark have his spleen removed because he played in Denver? I admittedly know very little about sickle cell but it doesn't seem like something you could take something for in regards to managing it and the altitude?

Geno Atkins was ok playing like 2/3 his normal snaps or something like that but I'm sure it's different for everyone and a stupid risk

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

weird Asian candy posted:

Yeah. Dan Quinn looks like he used to be about 400 bills and uses large wind breakers to conceal the large amounts of loose skin.

He played defensive lineman in highschool.

Nov 6, 2002

Dan Quinn looks like the villain of the week in a Walker Texas Ranger episode.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

RIP T*m Br*dy

https://twitter.com/KevinRDuffy/status/783040708680744961

Nov 6, 2002

I was kind of surprised the Onion didn't do an article about Brady getting fat and out of shape from watching football for a month. There was a legit article where he exclaimed how amazing the Redzone channel is - he had never seen it before.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
49ers confirm an Achilles tear for Bowman.

I wouldn't blame him if he just can't bear rehabbing something awful again and calls it quits. He just got back to form from the NFCCG knee explosion.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I was kind of surprised the Onion didn't do an article about Brady getting fat and out of shape from watching football for a month. There was a legit article where he exclaimed how amazing the Redzone channel is - he had never seen it before.

Yeah, there's no way in hell that's true.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

whypick1 posted:

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/transporting-firearms-and-ammunition

Needless to say, "loaded and just hanging out in your backpack" doesn't pass the muster.

This happened to my cousin years ago - her brother had taken the duffle bag out hunting and left a loaded pistol in it. She didn't notice it in the pockets when she was loading it but the TSA sure did! She got out of it only because of a panic'd call to both her brother and dad who happen to be state patrol officers. Even so, it took them a couple hours to convince the TSA it was an accident and she shouldn't go to Real Bad Jail Time.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Thomas Jones is in Luke Cage

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Probably been kidnapped by Zoltan Mesko. Better call Ace Ventura

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Gynecolojustice posted:

Thomas Jones is in Luke Cage

yesssssssssssssssssss, talk more about Luke Cage.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Johnny is the better Cage, imho

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

And then he was mysteriously a healthy scratch for four games before being quietly cut.

And then signed by the dolphins.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
The Bucs signed John Hughes, a former Browns/Patriots DT. Obviously a depth signing since our entire DL is injured right now. Can anyone tell me anything about him?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
GDT is up. Go Vikes
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3793072

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Spoeank posted:

49ers confirm an Achilles tear for Bowman.

I wouldn't blame him if he just can't bear rehabbing something awful again and calls it quits. He just got back to form from the NFCCG knee explosion.

:(

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Cleveland is now 1-14 in last 15 games... the 14 losses have been by an average 14 ppg

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Chilichimp posted:

yesssssssssssssssssss, talk more about Luke Cage.

its a bit corny but good

and as a guy who enjoys muscle worship Thomas Jones needs more screen time

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Forever_Peace posted:

And then he was mysteriously a healthy scratch for four games before being quietly cut.

And then signed by the dolphins.

Nevermind apparently we're doing this instead.

https://twitter.com/Patriots/status/783061984631623680

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

This guy can play, so someone should pick him up. He was just the odd man out with the Patriots having AJ Derby look pretty good as a ST guy as well as in the preseason.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Josh Gordon banned indefinitely from the NFL.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

kiimo posted:

That seems.. excessive but well here we are

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

kiimo posted:

"I see you are trying to get your life together. Well, gently caress you. Your team should've come out with a statement that marijuana apologizes for its role in the incident."

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Things that will get you in less trouble than smoking weed in the NFL:

Raping a lady
Beating a lady
Shooting a pretend bow and arrow

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Purposefully destroying another man's brain.

im talking about the rule where you cant hand out riddles on the field. 1 game suspension

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Still doing better than Manziel

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Chris James 2 posted:

Still doing better than Manziel

Nah Manziel was born into a rich family and could return to the NFL as it stands.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Nah Manziel was born into a rich family and could return to the NFL as it stands.

Yeeeeeahhhh but...well you see he'd have to give any shits at all about anything for that to happen. Which he apparently doesn't.

Maybe Josh Gordon doesn't either but he hasn't already thrown his life away post rehab.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
The Vikings loving murdered the Giants last year and are even better now all you people with faith in the Giants amuse me

Eli bullshit has never worked against the Vikings either, it's like the team he's worst against outside the division

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Football is bad and I don't like it anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Can someone explain to me how the Rams are 3-1

• Locked thread