Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I love weeks with an early morning game. Such a nice way to wake up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Winkie01 posted:

Wish is wasn't censored so I could masturbate to it.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

As a person with crippling autism, all of this change is making the once safe and comfortable world of SA hell for me. I'd explain more but its Wednesday and Wednesday is cereal day so I have to go and eat cereal because its cereal day, Wednesday

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I have a theory that Tony Romo burglarized vital body parts from JJ Watt to assist in his own recovery

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Garrett is still saying Dez is day to day so maybe he didn't miss much time?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Forever_Peace posted:

a) the Trampled By Turtles shirt is loving awesome
b) god damnit can we just move past the Dropkick Murphies already gaaaawd. Like just slap a Charles Ives print on there or something, gently caress.

"trampled by turtles" is not a good phrase for a football team. A good band, but a bad phrase

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

ice cold horchata posted:

https://twitter.com/bburkeESPN/status/781500265769951232

Chances to make the playoffs along with the impact of this week's game.

This is the poo poo I love. A while back 538 had a tool that calculated how each game of the week affected your team's playoff chances. It was fun to decide who to root for based on that. But sadly I don't think they've brought it back

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Lady Gaga with surprise guest Barack Obama

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Intruder posted:

Sorry but JJ is (or was before his back injury, we'll see because back injures are scary) an all time great who is white and a tryhard who is super patriotic so you'll never stop hearing about him for at least like 20 years

actually back injuries are no big deal and definiTely have nO loNg term effects in a football plaYer, especially wRt tO quarterback play and any player who coMes back frOm a back injury is actually going to be EVEN BETTER

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

what the gently caress

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Bon Iver's new album is out. Looks like they let Cam Newton write the track titles
1. "22 (OVER S∞∞N)"
2. "10 d E A T h b R E a s T ⚄ ⚄"
3. "715 - CRΣΣKS"
4. "33 “GOD”"
5. "29 #Strafford APTS"
6. "666 ʇ"
7. "21 M♢♢N WATER"
8. "8 (circle)"
9. "____45_____"
10. "00000 Million"

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

mcmagic posted:

Well this isn't ideal...

I hope to never again see a chart title "The Eagles are good" for as long as I live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I'd vote Miko over Trump

• Locked thread