Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

have to just look at mel and pretend i dont see all these other new names that freak m e the hell out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

reminds me of a crazy story. i went to a game and jj watt looked at me and kept on looking at me and said "flush my tolet." but wouldnt tell me where it is. I kept on asking.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andey's wife puts on walk the moon in the car and he lets her get away with it even though they're only christian-friendly

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I don't see Pixies and some of the other suggestions working out a deal with the NFL

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

weird Asian candy posted:

So Tevin Coleman has sickle cell anemia apparently and yet Dan Quinn expects him to play this week in Denver. That doesn't seem like something that is a good idea or even possible, right? Didn't Ryan Clark have his spleen removed because he played in Denver? I admittedly know very little about sickle cell but it doesn't seem like something you could take something for in regards to managing it and the altitude?

Geno Atkins was ok playing like 2/3 his normal snaps or something like that but I'm sure it's different for everyone and a stupid risk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Purposefully destroying another man's brain.

im talking about the rule where you cant hand out riddles on the field. 1 game suspension

• Locked thread