Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
You and SVs wife certainly don't have that in common

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Guys leave him be

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

GaussianCopula posted:

I'd rather have some idiot from sports radio (or Bill Simms) take care of the jokes while our head coach is busy preparing the team to go 4-0. But that's just me.

But you guys really need to watch the Rex&Rob "not Hard Knocks" show. The fact that they spent their evenings watching TV and bagging baseball cards is just insane - not as insane as him shouting "MASSIVE SUCCESS" like a TV show character but insane nonetheless.

You're such a human being Jesus Christ

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Said like the South Park way not the mean way

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Badfinger posted:

Those are the same?

:thejoke:?

Man I sincerely thought it was overly obvious. Dammit.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Febreeze posted:

Leave Dolfan alone he just uses insults from the last time the Dolphins were good

I didn't call him a narc.

Is that what they said in the 70s

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

Goo Goo Dolls and Bills lol

They're from buffalo so it makes sense

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Real talk I love seeing them live when they play sunfest festival here.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Diva Cupcake posted:

Dee Milliner had a strong rookie season and won defensive rookie of the month that year, 3 INTs the year, zero since. Then he got perpetually injured and ultimately could never climb his way up the depth chart. Only played in like like 20 games in 4 years.

One of those was complete luck. He was always kinda bad.

At least you guys haven't traded him to a team you play where he picks your QB off

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

sharknado slashfic posted:

Wait this is ok to say now?

If posters can asked known gay posters if they've come out to their family in condescending fashion but not that then the logic is so flawed it's hilarious

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Hot Diggity! posted:

Pats shirt should have been Converge

Having a fake Irish icon that lives and breathes to be obnoxious is super fitting for a Boston team tho

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Whoa why you gotta attack sugar bread

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
GaGa is amazing and just rules so she will crush it

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

adaz posted:

Suh is amazing, and as a Nebraska fan I love him most dearly. In college he was exactly what Watt was - an unstoppable force able to dominate games and throw quarterbacks around like rag dolls. He can't really do that in the NFL with any sort of consistency especially now that he is stuck on whatever it is that the dolphins assembled. JJ Watt can. Actually none of those guys can and it's not even particularly close. The comparison to his destruction of defenses is basically Reggie white (:3:) in the 80s, the last player who just absolutely dominated in all aspects of the game head and shoulders above the competition.

https://theringer.com/jj-watt-antonio-brown-rob-gronkowski-nfl-position-kings-f1634d2647d1#.6e0cu8862

Uh Miamis defensive line is great and it's pretty well known.

ANCIENT but great

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
lol bucs fans already getting season 4 in Miami Miko!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Holy poo poo all he wrote was "Didn't take long for the Tampa Bay honeymoon to end" or something like that (probably not as funny) but it's kinda insane how much she's flown off the handle in reaction. No wonder Pron agrees with her.

Just kiddin' online friend

• Locked thread