Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Glad gibbis is back, my family keeps posting poo poo to FB

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer
It's fun to play the 'Guess What The Tattoos Are' before reading her replies...

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

what the gently caress is a US flag with a belt buckle ...

Oh hey, that reminds me - he posted the tattoos!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

ethanol posted:

Battlefield Perth

Ha! Nice.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Aaaaaaaaaaand post!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Kids really are awesome!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Flaggy posted:

Also, what is a Juggalo Emo Cybergoth Vaper?

Whatever it is it's both fertile and irresistible to women.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Anderron Shi posted:

How many duis does it take to get a felony

Four DUIs in ten years in Minnesota.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Your scrotal weight lifting 1RM goes up by at least 10% no lie

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

It's like "Best Life Quotes" doesn't mean anything any more.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
"MOA wrist bands" = Mall of America's indoor amusement park

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Little by little, Puppy Problems' cheery helpfulness and optimism crumbles into dust.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

FedEx Mercury posted:

It's probably something stupid like peanut butter made out of mashed up crickets.

I'll take the cancer thanks

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

MANY

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Wait, should I eat more wheat or less wheat?

Hurry the wheat thins are calling

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Attended a multi generation single room schoolhouse, so the only thing we saw live was when Old Man Swenson had a barn fall on him and they brought him to town.

Just a chalkboard, really poor chalk.

That day is still burned into my memory, my lunch pail had two baked potatoes and some bread.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Inzombiac posted:

I took German for four years. We watched Run Lola Run around 12 times.

We watched The Tin Drum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ewzWkFZOFk

There were boobs in it!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

I pick "Rawf".

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I. W. A. N. T. 2. Rock. 2.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Growing up with these cousins was an experience and a half.

Thots and Prayers fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jun 15, 2017

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

I have no idea how much of this is true but I'm sure she did wind up with stitches and staples somehow. She may have stapled that poo poo herself the more that I look at it - don't real doctors usually shave an area before repairing it?

Thots and Prayers fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Jul 11, 2017

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

steinrokkan posted:

She's white and those bikers attacked her because of racism?

The Native American side of the family. Like I said though - don't put too much stock in any part of that story.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Blue Train posted:

Unless you think 200 rebounds resulted in 1700 points or whatever

200 rebounds can only be 400 - 600 points some of which were probably Jordan's points

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Wanna pet that leg hair.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Candlelight Virgil posted:

I wonder if he took her to Cuck E. Cheese.

Danny needs someone in his life to tell him what's up

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Candlelight Virgil posted:

I wonder if he took her to Cuck E. Cheese.

Danny if you're reading this: she's telling you it's never going to happen. That's how they tell you. Sorry. Welp, take care.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
If you don't give FB enough information about yourself, it just starts recommending pages that your relatives have liked.

Ah, remember when Grandma used to make giant pans of brown/yellow-colored slop in food service pans over the ol' warming table? Well this group of 55,000(!) people remember.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Ludicro posted:

Poorly educated redneck with sausage fingers and an over enthusiastic autocorrect maybe?

I'd wager he's deaf/uses sign. This reads like written sign.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Colonel Cancer posted:

Hahahhaha. Do people actually go out in public wearing this poo poo? This is worse than anime.

I saw a guy who wore a hand-written "Ladies Take A Chance On Me! (XXX) XXX-XXXX" shirt.

I texted "Hey gorgeous ;)" to it. He texted "Hey! :)" back.

I hope I made his day.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Magic is a mainstream game

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Sockreblur! Zoo Talores!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

I need to know why she chose a narcolepsy foundation thing

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

That70sHeidi posted:

Heard something today that's so worth sharing. You know when you go to Wal-Mart and they have the wipes to clean your cart handle? How many of you don't use them? Well I do and I always thought of the germs only. Was told today that the police chief also suggests you do it also because of all the problems with drugs now a days and if they have Fentynal or something like that still on their hands and they touch the cart then you touch the cart ,it can get into your system. Scary but worth taking the time to clean the handle. All you'd have to do is rub your nose or touch your child's mouth..... Copy and posted from a friend. This makes a very valid point.

What I'm getting from this is that I can get high from licking the carts at Walmart.

Finally! The free drugs that I was always promised as a teenager during those DARE events.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Blue Train posted:

The cache was enough to kill more than 30 million people from overdoses, police said.

Or just one person who wanted to get really really high

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Blue Train posted:

More fent than man

Quoting this on my headstone

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Do I write
"Amen" & "Share"
or
Amen Share

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

ME BEFORE MY MORNING COFFEE

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Thots and Prayers posted:

ME BEFORE MY MORNING COFFEE

I had to agree to some hosed up terms and services from imgur to make this for you

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

I WILL NOT BREAK
UNTIL I BREAK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Eh, I've known her for years. The only killing she's going to be doing is the Chinese buffet and the occasional accidental fetus.

• Locked thread