Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
"Why didn't the elderly cripple that was established as being weak and very slow just run away from the death star explosion?"

- hack frauds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Did Gareth Edwards' dad die when he was young? Why does he keep killing off the best actor/character in his movies at the end of the first act?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The Force Awakens is bad but BB-8 is cute and likeable comic relief.

Rogue One is good and K2-so is really good comic relief.

The prequels were insanely bad and had a cartoon rabbit stepping in the poopie.

These are the only good opinions but yours are still valid, friends.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Abrams Wars2 better have ewoks.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The pug wearing a wampa costume is the all-time gif superstar

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Giga Gaia posted:

star wars is bad

efb: aaaaaaaiiiiiiiddddddsssss

Actually,

e: wubba wubba

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Every time they find a new way to poo poo on godawful internet critics I love them more.

God bless everyone at RLM except Josh.

(p.s. cined is hella gay)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I really hope they HitB Resident Evil 6

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Things that own:

Resident Evil movies
The new video
All RLM off-format videos
Rich Evans
That gif of mike on a rollercoaster cart

Things that don't own:

People who didn't like the new video
Star Wars the force awakens
Boyhood the movie
Josh

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Still lol'ing at IT BROKE NEW GROUND

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
If you're not an obese black guy flipping out over Patti Labelle's sweet potato pie or the new Tribe Called Quest album, your opinion sucks and your YouTube channel sucks.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I have a Drew Brees funko pop.

Ok. Thanks for reading.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Gildiss posted:

I loving LOVE

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
You're the real racist if you think the gravel voiced phlegmy hook-nosed desert swindler wearing a chasid hat is in any way a representation of a particular people. Furthermore,

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Jonas Albrecht posted:

This came up awhile back, but literally no one on the planet has enough assets to buy Nintendo at their valued worth of 9.3 billion.

Doesn't Apple have something insane like 350 BILLION dollars in pure cash assets?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
*TIE Fighter buzzes the tower*

*CGI Grand Moff Tarkin spills blue milk on his uniform*

Tarkin: "MAV-3R1CK!"

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The clown from Spawn and Mark "Funky Bunch" Marky play scientists in a film about hot dog enthusiasts running away from murderous plant cum which causes old ladies to merc themselves.

I defy you to tell me that poo poo isn't loving ace.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Zmej posted:

there's a inner level of hell for people who don't think seriously about rlm's romantic/sex lives.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I hope they review Split by M Night Shyamalan. It's the first and only film I've ever walked out on in my life. Genuinely the worst film I've ever seen

The Happening is his only watchable movie.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Reminder to millennials that their generation sucks. In the 80s we had toys for Robocop, Rambo, Aliens, Predator, Terminator, etc. And NES games to match.

And our PG movies had tits and cursing.

Even kids movies specifically targeted at kids had tits and cursing.

e: missed a page and now we're on anime talk

e2: anime is for incel degenerates

The Anime Liker fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Jan 24, 2017

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Also Freddy Krueger was an MTV VJ and every kid wanted to be Jason for Halloween because they loved those movies.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Randarkman posted:

That doesn't make a lick of sense.

I think he's one of those people that just thinks anyone who isn't an AARP member is a millennial.

drat millennials with their mortgages and children in high school and their blood pressure medication and their selfies.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Hell yeah nerd crew

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Rich breaking character over the Rey figure is the best thing I've ever seen.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The Prometheus short video is amazing and truly illustrates just how bad Jay's amish beard / mussed hair combo was.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm not a chinermen so i don't understand the popularity of warcrafts or transformer movies

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Goa Tse-tung posted:

ben affleck is a good actor and director

but yeah dc is toast

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Poindexter Package
Spaz Bag
Dweeb Bucket

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
There are only two good comic book movie origin stories:

Batman and Batman Begins.

And Kill Bill is Tarantino's best, followed by IB, Django, Jackie Brown, and H8.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm glad that Rich Evans is married and found someone who can put up with his nerdy eccentricity and extreme disdain for Asians. :3:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Reminder: Jack's Packard

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
It's true. Josh would be a rockstar if he joined IGN, Giant Bomb, Screen Junkies, Cinema Disaster, Movie Geek News, Film oval office, Nerd gently caress, or any of the other dork vlogs.

He's just severely outclassed among sex titans like Rich and Jay.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Max Landis is cool and the reason a lot of people don't like him is because he's passionate and self-assured without being at all traditionally masculine and that is upsetting and confusing for people obsessed with categorization.

lmao, no

He's dime store. Eager queens are so horrendously common you can filter them on nearly any app. Landis is the gay version of girls who "hate drama" or creepy "nice guys".

Deposit that poo poo right in the trash.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Paladinus posted:

He's not gay.

Do I have to seriously start hating him more for coopting obnoxious queen culture rather than just being an obnoxious queen?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Every time National Treasure Rich Evans comes up with a joke and butchers the delivery an angel gets its wings.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Without RLM and with Roger Ebert dead all film criticism would be Chris Stuckmann levels of worshipping the dick of every movie that sent him a swag bag of cum and geek crate garbage.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
You've never heard of those chaps over at Red Letter Medium?

Well, let me explain.

First, there's this Archie Bunker / Eric Cartman character called Rich Evans. He's fat, dumb, and racist, but he's the emotional center of the story.

Next there's Mike who is a feeble, dying alcoholic with a quick wit. He's a big, lumbering, slow drunk with purple flesh. Basically if Dudley Moore's Arthur character was wearing a costume of The Grimace.

Next is Jack who has a huge dick.

Then there's Jay. He's the heartthrob who isn't just pretty, he's also the brains and is never wrong about films. He's the only actual critic on this film criticism web series.

Then you have Josh. Josh is I guess a Make-a-wish foundation kid that wanted to be on the show? No one really knows because they haven't revealed yet why they'd have him on. My guess is he has progeria.

Then

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
It's an ancient religion in that it's very old.

Just like Hinduism is currently practiced by 1 out of every 8 people but it's an ancient religion.

Furthermore,

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Ender's Game is the story of Space Hitler exterminating the gay menace.

Written by a pro-fascist super-Mormon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

hemale in pain posted:

I like starship troopers and appreciate it's mocking fascism but all the crazy conspiracy theories about the asteroid being planned by Earth is craaazy. The reason there's plot holes around it is because it's a movie and it doesn't need to make sense when it comes to travel times or how Earth could of missed it.

Unless you're going for the full the entire movie is actually a propoganda piece created by the evil space government and doesn't show you how events actually unfolded, but then you're in cinema discussion territory and just making poo poo up.

Starship Truther actually makes sense and is vastly less retarded than anything posted in CD, so I'm sorry but you're very wrong.

Buenos Aires was an inside job.

• Locked thread