Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

I've got some news for you: Rich Evans dick is huge and veiny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if josh woudl have wanted that juicy shaq meat in the video then everything would have been fine for him. rip

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

would a mod please change the thread title to something that doesn't sound like a thing totalbiscuit would say?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

star wars bling theory? for real they made this joke?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't know why he felt he had to respond to the ring theory article because why would anyone take that seriously enough to respond to?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

needs to be fatter

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

dreezy posted:

I loving hate video game talk in the rlm thread. rlm has nothing to do with video games

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i liked rogue one a lot and felt it was on par with the force awakens. i actually liked r1 more than force awakens. the rlm guys have a point though, the two central characters were pretty weak. i really felt the two chinese guys were a missed opportunity in that they didn't do much but they were pretty cool. wish i could have been more sad when they died.
k2s0 is the best robot in a star wars movie tho.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

rich probably smells really strongly of deodorant.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

also can someone post that gif of mike punching a lot of guys

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a lot of prerec is trash unless you really like rich evans, but the best prerecs are the octodad streams with jay, jessie, and mike.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

they were all there for qwop too.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

rich evans is funnier as george lucas than he is as plinkett.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

Warcraft was so hilariously bad, I remember watching the first scene and thinking "This movie has already lost the entire audience" except for a few fat manchildren who squeeled when they saw the little orc baby go down the river lol.

lmao you chose to go see that movie in a theater.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

reignofevil posted:

Rich Evans has gone on full rants on pre-rec screaming that if he can get laid by god anyone can and that desperate virgins on the internet need to try harder.

he's right

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

leave rich and his wife alone.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i actually like josh, but his beard looks really bad. it's like a very long goattee. reverse muttonchops?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Jonas Albrecht posted:

You know what would be weird? If we all lived in the same basement.

i think it would be nice.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

all the gbs posters huddled around the coffee table playing boardgames. it seems like it would be fun

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

revdrkevind posted:

(posts one of the like 5 goonmeet pics people share that are from like 20 years ago at this point)

no try not to focus on the bad things. what if we played star wars trivial pursuit?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

revdrkevind posted:

There... is... another... Star Wars... Boooardddgaaaay

No seriously it has like 150 Star Wars miniatures hrng.

But it's only 2player, with a 3-player-ish option.

this sounds awful i'd much rather play trivial pursuit than some kind of weird game with miniatures

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Terry from work: Nice job on that powerpoint, Jim.
Jim: Thanks. Do you really think it was good?
Terry: Oh yeah.
Me: IT BROKE NEW GROUND?!!!!!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

josh fuckin owns

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the two most hated membrs of RLM duke it out for the title of worst of the worst in the only appropriate colloseum for a battle of this magnitude:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsG92UNtAnc#t=36s

Hell Yeah fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Feb 16, 2017

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

hemale in pain posted:

I'm so excited to see Josh on the show! I need to go watch the full episode.

i agree josh owns :rock:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Josh is cool also Pre-Rec is super good.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i agree ppl should watch every episode of pre-rec esp the QWOP and octodad streams. but the other ones as well

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

also while josh is less sexy than the other rlm cast members he is integral to many of the botw discussions and i feel people should respect him.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

I tried watching a pre-rec about Let it Die and they no poo poo spent 15 minutes trying to find out how to start a new game. I'm sorry but pre-rec is extremely bad.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

LOOK LIKE YOU JUST GOT CLOWNED ON, PRE-REC STYLE

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

liar_ur_a_liar posted:

Justin Farrell coward racist toronto ontario

hey you little ratfink coward

dont go joining anti semite cliques in hs and making a hate group like sycophant squad with jeph k and expecting me to want to defend it while im getting straight up bullied my whole childhood for being a "JEW"

if u join a wiccan pact when ur like 10 with some idiots like yazim tayag and deserae campbell, trying to make your best friend into paul bernarnda serial rapist of grade school and then carrying that same gossip on from geocities into 2017 thats a crime

using an instititution to systematically predate on your childhood friends is nothing but cult behaviour. the extra judicial sharia law aspect and the racism entrapment aspects that i experienced make it treason

GET THE gently caress OUT OF WRITING AND THE INTERNET

TAKE YOUR WHOLE drat FAMILY WITH YOU IDIOT

make sure you take those especiqually cliqued up faggots pual and kevin with you because they flat out bought into ben's family coalition neil mcneil white knights NIACENE CREED
NO AGENCY FOR WOMEN HOUSE WIFERY IS FEMINISM

and its like get the gently caress away from me i didnt want this poo poo following me beyond my kid years in grade school or hs

i let you touch my mom

and ur whole crew of deceptive betraying COWARDS AND LIARS

ur worse a mysongist and liar and coward than kate and ryan who basically own the website with lowtax LOL AND TRIED TO KILL A GUY AND STEAL HIS MONEY

and u wonder why those girls commit the slenderman murders or teen suicide is high?

its because of family coalition irish catholic cult mentality of backstabbing like JUSTIN FARRELL

HEY SUPER GROVER IF U READ THIS DONT HIRE THAT BITCH TO WRITE ANYTHING HE DOESNT GET THE MORAL OF THE STORIES AND COULDNT UNDERSTAND LORD OF THE FLIES

HES SEXIST AND HOMOPHOBIC AND A LIAR

- from dare @ http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

posting this in the gbs rlm thread was a classy choice, i think.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

video games and pre-rec and josh and wrestling are all cool and should be respected in this thread imho

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Trunko posted:

I respectfully disagree

i think that's something we can both live with.

a bone to pick posted:

pre-rec is loving embarrassing for Rich and Jack, they should just stop.

gently caress you buddy. previously recorded is cool, and playing videogames on twitch while nerds pay you to read things is a legitimate way of making a living.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

respect rich and jack and josh for playing a wrestling game.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i think of josh, briefly, and in healthy amounts, before moving on to think about the other rlm members (who are only slightly better than josh but not by that much)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i've never watched any of these shows because they all suck m balls

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

people who dont like josh are josh irl but people who DO like josh are also josh irl.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

wtf the rlm thread is about oprah and musicals and chamber music now. can we get back to the point of this thread, talking aobut video games, please?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

let's get this thing back on track:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

jessie lives on a farm upnorth and plays with other girlfriends all day and she's very happy

• Locked thread