Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That is so many levels of hosed up. Jesus. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

LethalGeek posted:

I can't even comprehend what that will do to a mind
I hope he has cultivated decent relationships, because he is going to need a lot of support to keep an even keel as he adjusts to life without her. Even then he'll have trust/intimacy/identity issues, quite possibly the rest of his life.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Flexing the line because it's /r/sex but it's a bit too good to pass on:

quote:

Bf has [penis problems].

About a month ago I came back from a trip and my boyfriend tried to engage in sex with me. I was okay until I noticed the bottom of his penis and balls were a bit red and he had this slight smell coming from him. He said he'd been scratching and must have cut himself or something. Fast forward and over time, the redness hasn't gone way, it's actually become more red. He also complains of it itching/hurting sometimes. I guess him scratching it is make it red and maybe causing the pain, too. And when I blow him, there's also this discharge that I don't recall him having before, it's not like precum, it's got a hint of greenish color to it and after seeing it the second time, I stopped giving him blow jobs. I told him I thought be might be sick or have a problem with his penis, but he refuses to go to the doctor, so he can get checked out. I even told him no more sex or blows until he gets it checked out, but he's refused and said I'm just making excuses to not be intimate with him and suggesting I may have cheated while on my trip and don't love him anymore. I've never cheated in my life. I'm just worried about his health.

Any males have idea what could be going on and any way I can get him to get himself checked out?

EDIT: I'm really just numb right now. I think he cheated and that's why he's not wanting to go to the doctor, because I'd find out. That's not even the main thing that's bothering me, though. It's the fact that he could possibly have something that can be very damaging to me and he doesn't even care enough to let me know, so I can get treated. After four years, I'd think he'd care enough about me to say something. Thank you all for answering. I'm making an appointment as soon as possible.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I've met a lot of people for whom rocking the boat is way worse than letting one person (who happens to not be them) suffer immensely.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That is some next-level low self-esteem.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

sucked my twin off posted:

My [23f] new bf [27m] of 3 months is either a disney character, crazy, or a liar.
The answers are yes, yes, and gently caress no.

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I'd marry a girl who pulled some beastmaster poo poo and had an "eagle friend", but then again I'm a weirdo who really likes birds so
Right? It's not as bad as that chimpanzee situation from a few years back. It's not safe but as long as you don't have kids, other pets, and learn a bit about husbandry it's theoretically tenable.

Nazzadan posted:

Two parter coming through
My [24M] girlfriend [24F] went way too far pranking her male friend [24M] and now I'm wondering if the pranks are flirtation after all.
Update post
Props to the guy for wising up, albeit late.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao,third update:
This is the best start to a sitcom since "My Two Dads."

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I like the part where an adult woman who is capable of reasonable independence and taking care of two growing children for months on end never once had "contact the loving authorities" come into her head.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I found extreme :gonk::gonk::gonk: material from /r/sex:

"How to deal with GFs daughter openly masturbating?" posted:

My(24F) GF(28F) since a few months back has a daughter who is twelve and who has PGAD, Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder. To relieve the discomfort, she masturbates (to climax) very frequently (once every couple of hours to up to three times per hour), and she often does it openly in the living room or kitchen. Like if we're all watching a movie, she usually masturbates two-four times during the movie. She's sometimes under a blanket, sometimes not. She usually keeps her clothes on, sometimes just underwear if she's wearing too tight pants that day.
She's allowed to do it wherever she feels like as long as she's at home, since it really isn't sexual for her (it's more like scratching a really bad itch), it's just a way to relieve the discomfort. If she doesn't do it for a few hours, she starts auto-orgasming just from moving, breathing, etc, and even though orgasms normally are pleasurable, it causes her great discomfort. I guess it's a bit like when someone doesn't stop going down on you once you've climaxed.
The problem for me is that I find it hot as gently caress! I get crazy horny if I'm around whenever she masturbates. Which I often are, as I usually spend 3-4 nights in their home. This makes me feel like a freak, of course, a child is getting me horny. Wtf is wrong with me? I feel like a pedophile, even though I've never been turned on by children before. How do I deal with this situation?
And the top reply?

quote:

First off, there is nothing wrong with you. It is utterly normal to become aroused when someone is masturbating around you. The fact that she is underage won't stop that - you can intellectually understand that the attraction is wrong, and can make a conscious decision to never even consider acting on said arousal - but the act itself (let alone the subconscious effects of her released pheromones and such) is going to turn on most people with normal sexual responses.

You have to realize that, if her body is capable of sexual behavior, and she is indulging in it, your body is naturally going to react.

With all that being said, it's beyond time that some boundaries were enforced. I cannot fathom how your girlfriend does not see anything wrong with this situation.
The child should not be made to feel bad about it, but it's completely reasonable for her to be expected to go to her room, the bathroom, etc for a few minutes of privacy when the urge to "scratch her itch" comes on. If she is allowed to continue to masturbate around other people - let alone masturbate openly (not even a sheet???) - then she is going to have a very difficult time maintaining normal relationships with other people.
JESUS loving CHRIST

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Gaunab posted:

Did you just happen to come across a story about an adolescent constantly masturbating or were you searching for one?
Front page of /r/sex. Or are you the only one allowed to post poo poo?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

ikanreed posted:

Lol, blaming grade A stalking, explicit threats, and harassment on autism.
"He murdered my dog and left a note in her blood saying he wants to wear my womb as a coat, but he's autistic and doesn't know better I think so I let it slide."

mind the walrus fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Oct 13, 2016

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I really don't blame her for wanting nothing to do with the boyfriend, but it'd still be the better move to go to the hospital and cut ties in-person. It'd be piling it on for the guy but really there's nothing more to do unless you're a crazy person.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

The idea that one can be supportive and not a door mat is impossible to explain or understand to these morons

Everything is mania and extreme obsession and demands extreme action.
Live fast. Die horny.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Ironically, in their case taking the red pill removes you from the real world and pulls you into an insane fantasy world full of enemies and discredited pop psychology
This more than anything is why I think TRP was a joke that got way out of hand.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Someone older than 16 who call themselves "straight-edge" is a massive loving tool. What a shock.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

There has to be at least one of them who got those stupid loving "X"s tattoo'd on his hands in 2004 and now has to play it off like "Oh it's so they'll know which one not to amputate ha ha ha ha :qq:"

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Lockback posted:

GUESS THE AGE!

My [28f] boyfriend's [31m] female friend refers to me as "borderline retarded", and said my gene pool "should end with me".

In her awful, abusive boyfriend's defense there is a serious degree of stupidity going on.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

loquacius posted:

I saw an ad for Las Vegas tourism on the London underground that very heavily implied it would and it squicked me the gently caress out
Does it work the other way around? I don't care personally because I'm never going to the UK, but I'm curious. All the US cultural exports must make US accents sound humdrum, and even if not American English sounds like a barking dog who dropped out of German II.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This outlines most of the problems supported by evidence directly from the movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giq7KdN4X-Y

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yes?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

What are the odds a guy who marries someone he met in an MMO would be spineless?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Haifisch posted:

Sad old nerd story
Are there any stories of people in a gaming group working out? Both in real life and online every gaming group I've seen falls apart to teenage bullshit.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

There have always been people for whom "pranking" is an excuse for low-grade sociopathy. The difference is now there are avenues for nearly anyone to film and otherwise document them (victim and perpetrator) for a mass audience.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Worldshatter posted:

I think "science and history nerd" is a good few tiers above "fat anime dance re-enactor nerd"
Watch Peep Show and get back to us.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

What gets me is that the guy could easily get what he wants by being the better example. It sounds like he has nothing going on to get his girlfriend to "see how the other half lives" and "grow up."

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

GBS hasn't really used furries as the bottom rung scapegoat of society since like 2007 dude.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

54 40 or gently caress posted:

That post pissed me off because one of my best friends in high school never grew out of our embarrassing otaku phase whereas I did and she still hangs around the most obnoxious anime nerds. I feel for the guy because of how insufferable, sloppy and gross those types are but man does he sound pretentious.
Exactly. The guy is valid and justified in wanting to keep his girlfriend from the gravity well of uncut putrid awful that is the adult otaku scene, but all he's done is create a "me vs. them" mentality in which only the girlfriend truly loses.

This is what he reminded me of immediately after he started talking about his superior geek tastes in history/science:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciT2PMZPFgg

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yes. It's still fun to talk about.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I feel bad for the girl. When I was a teenager I had a superiority/inferiority complex about my intellect and got the ever-loving poo poo kicked out of me, rightfully so. It looks like this woman is going through something similar. No matter what form it takes the hammer is going to drop on her very hard and absolutely no one is going to have any sympathy.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Worldshatter posted:

I fell into that same trap too. When you're like 14-15 and a bunch of tests from the magic science men tell you you're in some top percentile of the population it's easy to start believing in your own superiority. And the only real cure for it is for everyone around you to drop your ego-inflated rear end like the dead weight it is. It absolutely sucks at the time because of course you're just oh so smart and all the normal apes around you will never understand but you come out a better person at the other end.
I feel bad because this girl is in her early 20s, doesn't have a driver's license, and having trouble in University classes. When the bottom falls out she's going to get hurt a hell of a lot worse than a hormonal 16 year-old living at home with far fewer people willing to help her pick up the pieces. You kind-of expect that ego redefinition when someone is a teenager; when they're in their 20s no one gives a gently caress and she's going to have to work fast food for a few years just to break even. It's justifiable karma, I suppose, but in a way as tragic as someone falling into drugs or crime.

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

What was funny is that he wasn't unusually smart either. He had a high GPA in high school and college but he couldn't necessarily apply it to real life situations.
Well yeah he was insecure because he knows he's got poo poo-all to bring to the table except his "potential" so that's all he leans on. You need a combination of social and practical skills to get anywhere in life and he was smart enough to know that but not disciplined enough to do anything about it. I'm speaking from experience-- that's an ironically specialized layer of hell.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The Snoo posted:

sometimes when i'm like 'hey we need to take out the trash' my husband does a dramatic sigh and goes 'okaaay' and pretends to climb into the can

i also do it

it's funny when you don't hurt your partner or their feelings
This is cute and funny.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

And?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

:stare: jesus gently caress this took a turn for the depressing. Jeep set a new high watermark.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

WampaLord posted:

:lol: It was exactly that quest.
I got laid up for the better part of a month with pneumonia and I did literally everything there was to do in that game save that one stupid lightning quest. Even when I had literally nothing else to do I still looked at that one and said "nah gently caress that." IIRC it wasn't even for anything remotely good. You get an item you can combine with 2 other items to make an ultimate melee weapon for a mage character. It is the dumbest loving thing in the world and that game can go to hell.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That is one of the most suburban :911: stories I have ever read. At that point I would embrace the pariah status, wait til someone really crosses the legal line, take them and the town for all its worth and move the gently caress out.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That post is the start to a mediocre horror movie. Straight-up.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Flush the fucker out and make a scene among the family. Nuke the floor and salt the ashes.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The number of people in 2016 who rationalize that forcing an unhappy marriage will create a better environment for their child is frightening.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The Father-fucker story is one case where I would legitimately debate the merits of taking that secret to the grave. I mean holy poo poo how do you bounce back from that level of humiliation and betrayal? That dude is going to have permanent trouble building a trusting relationship with a puppy much less other human beings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Jack Nicholson turned out kind-of ok, I guess.