Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

yoloer420 posted:

Is it the sort of venue you book for an event? If so I get it, I've booked some childish venues or for events and had open bars and adult entertainment set up. Licensing alone wouldn't allow anyone under 18 to attend legally. Yes it's at a library, no you can't bring a child.

it's a multi thousand person theme park filled with children as far as the eye can see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Given how most Reddit posts go the Wonder Years couple will find out their parents are swingers and that they are really half siblings

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
partying, drinking, chillin, cooking, eating... I mean, you name it.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Brunch and banging are even better after working out

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If you're a 27 year old virgin and your fiance spends hours a day in the gym and you are still not going to gently caress him until your (magical) wedding night your sex life is going to be hopeless either way

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Ketoacidosis

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"IT guys just aren't that interested in your personal lives" he posted to the SomethingAwful thread about r/relationships

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Me [25F] with my ex girlfriend [24F] should I give her back her underwear?

quote:

My ex girlfriend broke up with me about two months ago, after two years together. Things ended up pretty badly because she lied about the reasons she was beaking up with me, so I am currently mad other than heartbroken.
We go to the same university and have common lessons and friends so we are "forced" to at least say hello.
We didn't do the "I'll give you your things back" bit because we both believe that presents stay presents even when people break up.
The thing is... I have her underwear.
She slept frequently at mines so she left a couple of bras and 4/5 panties in my drawer. Should I tell her if she wants them back? If she wanted them back, shouldn't she have told me by now? What do I do with this stuff, throw it away? I really don't want to see her or talk to her if it's not absolutely necessary.
tl;dr: My ex left a few pieces of underwear at my house. I don't want to see her or talk to her, but should I contact her to know if she wants them back? If not, should I just throw them away?

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Reddit's consensus: he should bring a shopping bag full of his ex's underwear to one of their classes

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mirthless posted:

I get the feeling she's hoping the thread will talk her into contacting her ex, lol

they're lesbians

for someone I just assumed a redditor worried about panties was male

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Just saying that hating on anime nerds because of their hobbies is really juvenile poo poo and is not a good look.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A jam-packed day of romance including
-Eating
-Showering
-Anime

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

value-brand cereal posted:

Aaaand then you have my older sister, room full of sailor moon products and reading dog dick supernatural fics :smith: Sometimes they escape. Sometimes that have an A3O account that's bookmarked all the spn dog dick fics out there.

did she have a good time at her brunch date

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Triad FMF (3 months as triad, but gf and I are together 5 years) - Man loses erection, how can we help?

quote:

My girlfriend (27) and I (F, 31) have been seeing a man (35) together for the last 3 months. We're polyamorous, so it's a relationship, not just about sex.
He sometimes has trouble maintaining an erection when the three of us are together, and also when it's just him and I. My GF says it hasn't happened to her when she was with him one on one. I'd say it's happened every other time we've had sex, and we see each other 2-3 times a week.

He has no issues getting hard, but will go soft during sex, at some point. A few times right before penetration, once when I was giving him oral. We haven't exactly talked about it at length, but when it happened last time, he acknowledged it. This is how the convo went.

Him Oh, I don't seem to be functioning this morning?
Me: It's ok! Is it a mental issue?
Him: No.
Me: Oh, is it a medical issue?
Him. No. Me: Ok, why does it happen?
Him: I don't know, stress from work? Could be a number of things.

We cuddled/fooled aroud after this, and he was able to get hard and come with my girlfriend later. I didn't keep pressing it, cause I read that it's not ideal to discuss it during sex, right after it happened. But I'd like to bring it up. I understand the penis isn't a clockwork machine, that this happens from time to time. But it's been happening a lot for it to be considered 'normal' and I'm getting to a point where I'm hesitant to initiate penetration because it's not satisfying for me.

What can my girlfriend and I do to help him? How should we talk to him about it?

tl;dr: 2 women, 1 man in a relationship. Man loses erection during sex, but only in group or with me. What can we do/How to approach talking about it?

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Part of his long con to convince them to open the relationship

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
r/swoleacceptance is at least a partly self-aware parody of various fat acceptance things

you've got to visit the bodybuilding.com forums for the true emotional disasters

Did I get her pregnant?!

quote:

Okay so i am a 15 year old male and i never had sex before and neither has my girlfriend. (shes the same age btw) So this is the first time for both of us and it was quite rushed.. So first were planing on going to do it at her fathers house but we didn't and when we came back to my house we did it and we didn't have much time because my mother was trying to get us down stairs and when I put the condom on I tried it the one way ad it didn't go so i knew to flip it because it was the wrong way and it went on correctly. So we did our thing and I busted in her but the condom was on and afterwards I checked with holes like i legit filled the ****ing thing with water and nothing came out it was perfectly fine. So then we just like relaxed and **** the rest of the night because everything seemed to go fine. Now this was last Friday the 17th and now its the 23rd and she was supposed to get her period on the 20th and she thinks its late and so do i but its sketchy because ever since Tuesday shes had cramps but its like on and off and she still hasten gotten her period yet so shes 3 days late and i am low key freaking the **** out and don't know what to do if she actually doesn't get it and is pregnant. Someone help me so i don't panic and this ****s been crossing my mind for the past 3 hours. IM GOING INSANE WHILE TYPING THIS IDK WHAT TO DO!!??

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
keto is high-fat, moderate protein

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If you eat an excess of protein it is converted into glucose via gluconeogenesis, preventing the body from switching to ketones as a primary energy source. By definition it can't be more than a moderate protein diet.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kullik posted:

So whats the difference between childfree and antinatalists. is this an "all X's are Y but not all Y's are X"" situation or what

Funko pop dolls and pizza bites

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lapsed Catholic women who wants to be caught masturbating is practically its own Census category

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
[FRIGHTENED MONKEY NOISES]

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
They won't get divorced, his instincts will protect him from ever being served the paperwork

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
dude is best divorcing and moving far away because that story is a permanent turn-off to any woman who hears it

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Skratte posted:

Friend [24F] wants us [22-25Fs] to call her "mom."Non-Romantic

Pop out from the bushes and hope she abandons you

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what about the wife's instinctual animal desire to no longer gently caress a giant bitchman

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

"My [25M posted:

wife [26F] writes outlandish fanfiction and honestly it kinda bothers me"]
Prefacing this by saying I have absolutely nothing against people who write fanfiction, or fanfiction itself. I've read some that are really cool.
So I've been married to my wife for a good four years now and we're doing great. At first we got a bunch of people who told us we got married too young, it wasn't gonna last, and some other rude stuff but really, we're doing just fine. There's nothing in the relationship that makes me think Helen (diff name) might be unhappy with me, our marriage, her life, etc. Which is why this took me so much by surprise.
Helen reads a lot and plays a bunch of video games, something I could never get into because of bad screen sickness. A few days ago I was on our joint desktop (her gaming PC) looking things up when I noticed she left her fanfiction account logged in some fanfiction website. I knew these things are usually public and assumed she wouldn't mind me reading the stuff she wrote. I may be in the wrong because I didn't explicitly ask for permission to read her fanfiction, but she's an established writer and I really love her stuff so I just assumed it would be fine.
Basically Helen had this incredibly long, ongoing fanfiction she had been writing for a good year now with multiple chapters and hundreds of characters. It was pretty much like a "second life." The main character was basically a thinly veiled, more powerful, more "attractive" (I think she's perfect in real life but fictional Helen was skinnier, had amazing shiny gold hair, etc) version of herself, who went around making friends with all her favorite book and video game characters, doing heroic deeds, and just having a merry old time for a good 60 chapters. She had a whole fictional family made up of her favorite video game characters who rallied to her support whenever her main character needed a hug, and this main character basically went around romancing every single one of her video game crushes when she wasn't saving the world from the clutches of evil.
Two things struck me as odd about this. First of all, in all her writing I've never seen her this self-congratulatory and (dare I say it) narcissistic. Second of all, I just found it odd that she would need to escape to a fantasy world to this extent when I thought her life was fine. I got worried that maybe she had some stressors or hardships that she just wasn't telling me, so I sat her down and told her about the fanfiction I had read, and asked if she was doing okay. She laughed and brushed it off, saying it was just fanfiction and a lot of people lived crazy fantasy lives vicariously through weirdly talented fictional alter egos ("mary sues"). Maybe I'm overthinking things, but I'm just not convinced. That thing was loooooong, and I just can't see how someone with a good life would even want to put in so much effort to escape from reality.
tl;dr: Found wife's ridiculously self-congratulatory and wish fulfilling (and very, very, VERY long and extensive) fanfiction. wife says it's all good harmless fun, but I'm worried that she might not be happy with her life and is using it to escape.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Also her husband is best friends with every video game

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Grem posted:

Sorry to break it to you but women, especially white women, are generally like that.

Talking about your great friendships is like step 1 on the path to adult women LARPing Mean Girls

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
They all think the woman they're being terrible to is the psycho one

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

maskenfreiheit posted:

i bought "daytime" instead of "dayquil" am i a skinflint

Dayquil is just diluted Nyquil so you could have been even cheaper by buying generic Nyquil and watering it down

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

maskenfreiheit posted:

Actually no, daytime has that stuff they make meth with, nighttime has antihistamines that make vaporwave sound good

:goonsay:

that's what the crushed bronkaid is for!

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Yet this post itself is a 100% effective contraceptive!

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tale As Old As Time posted:

First time posting. My wife and I have been swinging for about 2 years and we just recently agreed to try having an open marriage and it went disastrously for me.

With 24 hours of establishing her online dating profile she slept with the first guy she found appealing. Then she slept with 2 more guys in a single evening while I was out on my first and only date, 3 days after the first encounter and then another guy a day or so after that.

She claims she used protection each and every time and that this is purely a physical thing for her.

I have slept with one girl since this began but am devastated at her recklessness of it all. Yes I know I agreed to it and that is my fault for doing so but there needs to be a happy median in this situation somehow and sleeping with 4 strangers inside of a week to doing this is not that.

Respectful and honest opinions are appreciated. I need to know that I am not crazy for feeling the way I do on this.

EDIT #1 I also have to explain that there have been other non-physical issues that have come from this as well that have influenced the way I feel. One being that I was originally expected to be away for my upcoming bday, in speaking with her i asked that she not have sex with anyone on my bday, to which she argued with me about the need to do so as I was going to be away regardless. I asked her, had I not asked her to refrain from loving anyone on my actual birthday would she have gone ahead and done so and she said yes, that she would have had i not asked her to. It's these kinds of things that I feel are incredibly disrespectful and show where her true priorities lie.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
She should charge him for fulfilling his pee fetish

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Look, I'm not a hateful person or anything–I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with these masseuses. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts tugging my cock.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
/r/relationships: weiner debacle

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's always Supernatural

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Online IQ tests are a valid measurement of intelligence because if you do one you're stupid

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Can insults against gamers be classed as a hate crime

By the title I mean say a tv show making fun of gamers by enforcing stereotypes. Also could we sue the developers or tv studio making said tv show?

I ask because watching last nights episode of criminal minds not only did the entire episode enforce the stereotype that games make people aggressive but a comment was made by dr Tara Lewis played by Aisha Tyler. “That could have been overwhelming to guys recruited for their ability to hang out their moms basement playing call of duty” it was at 21:38 and it’s episode 4 of season 13 for anyone interested.I’m a gamer and while I do know people who play call of duty none of them have committed murder as far as I know.

So like I already asked could this be classed as a hate crime? If a serious tv show like criminal minds made fun of or enforced a stereotype of say black people, Asian people, Irish people, homosexual people or even otherkin I imagine there would be serious questions raised so why is it not the same for gamers? If it is the same then how does someone go about taking legal action? The money would go towards Samaritans here in the uk as I know from personal experience many people use games as a escape from depression.

This is a serious question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Never actually post on Reddit