Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

classical music?! that's the gayest kind!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

why not...not tell him.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

what person can both buy "a bag of" bow ties and feel embarrassment

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

7000 is still a hell of a lot of photos

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

that guy should build the playhouse anyway, imo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

imagine spending so much time together, having regular sex and never having talked about masturbation

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

sounds like 10 miles of time to practice your balance

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Thank you for your service, now please restock the expired raisinets

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

lmao at the idea of this adult with bills and responsibilities calling a baby "that thing" and proudly sharing it with reddit

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if you can't drop several hundred dollars to care for your pet don't get a gd pet.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

when his fringed rhubarb comes in, he'll be able to upset the whole trial.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

well he probably embarrassed himself less than half the people to walk into the music store that day.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my boyfriend would be a better communicator if his head weren't full of lightblades and weeoks

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

what a charmed life you live, to destroy something worth over a grand for an instagram

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

once a dog leaves its yard and enters greater suburbia, it's guaranteed a slow death from exposure. killing it early is a mercy.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

creeping up to baby's room to snap a pic for #tantrumtuesday

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

being around someone who acts in such an abnormal but boring way just sounds like college again

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

fruit on the bottom posted:

Was my [28/M] accidental comment to my female Co-worker [21/F] enough to get me fired?

Weinstein strikes again

was this posted at 3am

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i've fashioned a brush from a sock and bedpost, which i use to collect the condensation that forms on the bedroom window

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

feet and genitals should be kept out of contact except for emergencies or where expressed permission is given.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Whorelord posted:

anime until death

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a wonderful little Say Anything moment to discuss with your new therapist

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Dienes posted:

Imagine if the genders were reversed on this one.

Okay, I will imagine it.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

imagine being the guy who has to break this to the poor woman, swiping through his growing album of angry boyfriend photos

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"that candy bar was for company! "

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

is "our relationship" a romantic one or is op just realllly hoping

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

FACT: all cancer patients have had at least one meal. some of them have had thousands(!)

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

just gonna stare at my own boobs with these binoculars, i need time to warm up

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

submit your sex resume on a single sheet of A4 paper, and yes, i will be calling your references

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

any time someone tells a story where the bad person "lectures for like 30 minutes" i wonder if it isn't made up

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

clearly op has to double down on her pettiness and buy a separate nicer fridge which is Not Hers

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Khorne posted:

This is actually awesome. This guy is so bothered by it. It's hilarious.

if your motivation for doing something is to deride your partner that is not awesome

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

but doctor, i am the bee!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

posting is abuse

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

bespoke new york times cross word puzzles

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

doesn't sound like dude was hiding it, just never stopped her to say he liked men. esp after agreeing not to discuss past partners i can see why it might not come up often

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Meme Emulator posted:

Ehhhh, even then, whats his crime? Being guilty of bein a lonley guy who thought a pretty girl wanted to see him naked? If he was unattached when he did it he did nothing wrong and I cant believe he didnt just tell the blackmailer to go gently caress himself.

he doesn't want all his friends to see him rubbing his dick, i think.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

please don't dox my fetish fiction

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'd rather sleep alone and bite free than loved and bumpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Inescapable Duck posted:

Also, not everyone can afford a babysitter for every mundane task.

then start crate training early!