Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Barudak posted:

Im really hoping one of them is like "he doesnt wash his unconditional love and respect for me due to constantly meeting and exceeding my wants and desires and I want to do something nice for him" but instead itll be some new baffling thing like he takes his poops out of the toliet to inspect them then refuses to wash his hands

That's weirdly specific

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Play posted:

he tricked himself, thinking it would somehow make his adopted sister (basically what this girl is to him, gross) realize she loves him when in fact she couldn't give less a gently caress about him and CERTAINLY does not like him

Yeah I was mocking him for being all "you led me on!"

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

therobit posted:

I go shopping every week, but I only buy tampons once a month because otherwise we would be stockpiling them like weird peppers.

I for one love buying a lot of weird peppers

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

Your husband is loving trash and irreparably broken deep inside. His image of a mother isn't an image of a person with their own wants, needs, or identity. His image of a mother is a formless, boundary-free blob that only exists to supply her children with their needs, never concerned with her own. :sever: from this narrow-minded fool before he erodes your self-esteem and takes your power and your identity away from you. Mothers need to reclaim their identities or they fall into neurotic patterns due to the psychic toll childbirth and childcare has.

I was expecting a nice gimmick post from Admiral Ray to start off my morning but then you just post a bunch of accurate observations about a situation? What the gently caress day ruined, I expect you to be a formless, boundary-free blob that only exists to supply me with quality shitposts

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Choke him out again and keep doing until he pays you, then break up with this fragile little shortstack

No

Ask him to go double or nothing and this time you finish the job, and you legally change your name to Xenya Onatopp

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

11 year monogamous relationship and now he wants to be poly. Are we destined for failure?

we are absolutely perfect for each other, aside from him wanting other relationships

lol

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Lucrece posted:

AITA for 'outing' my ex as a father?

This dude should go gently caress himself, both for being an absentee dad for so many years and for his online behavior. What an rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Motherfucker posted:

Oh the AGONY of my mothers birthday, now a girl is doing my chores that I did not do for myself, for me, UNINVITED no less!! Why must everyone be so inconsiderate and CRU-EL!!

It's actually super hosed up to enter someone's home without permission, especially during a time when you know they're going to be gone, hth