Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
American work places are so weird. Can bosses just do whatever they want there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why don't you get unions

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:psyduck:

Slowly I start to realize why so many Americans are depressed and unhappy with their lives

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He's lame

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Pinecone Sample posted:

My (33m) fiance (30f) broke up with me because I gave her a fake diamond engagement ring.

it gets better

How can people be like this

Is it brain damage?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

dudeness posted:

Okay I'll admit I'm wrong.

:stare:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I only hug my male students

for i am gay

and not a teacher

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Man

Countries are just arbitrary boundaries maan

We're not this or that, we're all just human maaaan

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
dont go on expensive vacations you cant afford

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
We will deplete our savings and all our spare cash if we go on this vacation but lets not think, lets just do

Quick, just do!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Freckles are awesome though?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Mayonnaise is the cancer that is killing the great empire of America

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This is what I imagine all americans salads are like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Who even goes out anymore when you can sit at home with a fleshlight firmly planted on your cock and a VR headset showing you visions of your anime waifu stomping on your balls forever

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
There is nothing interesting about me at all

How do I get :siren: f e m a l e s :siren: to mate with me?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Is there a secret trick?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
let the man cum on his dinosaurs

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA For being annoyed at my GF for not watching a show with me?

So, I (21M) was really excited to introduce my GF (19F) to a series on Netflix (called Hinterland, for those interested). She seemed as though she was in to watching with me and put it on after we made dinner together (spaghetti bolognese, for those interested). About ten minutes in she restarted colouring a drawing of SpongeBob she had made for a birthday card, intended for her younger brother's birthday (missed the date and hasn't seen him since moving to uni, for those interested). I noticed she was no longer watching and in a bid to regain her attention showed her a chuckle-worthy meme (on r/sadcringe, for those interested). Unfortunately it didn't work as we ended up falling down an r/AmItheAsshole warren and are now not watching the show because she got mad that I got mad as she said she was listening whilst working on the card. I call balls and think she's just ignoring the fact that I was excited to share something I had enjoyed with her.

So, for those interested, AITA?

I can feel how pathetic these people are across the entire atlantic

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Loving your children is a weakness. You are supposed to harden them in battle and teach them to nullify their emotions in order to become the perfect killing machines. The day they manage to strike you down and destroy you is the day you have succeeded. Only then are they ready to become conquerors

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Beachcomber posted:

He also does warhams so who can say?

This explains everything, tbh

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
yeah waht a surprise

man people live in the weirdest relationships

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
A gay assdoctor is probably the most qualified for the job as they have extra expertise in the field of rear end

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

feedmegin posted:

fat chicks are hot OP

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

MF_James posted:

Gonna spank it to my wife's sister, while she sleeps next to me, who the gently caress does that, like really go in another room or something.

redditors

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I am the patriarch of this family which means that I can do and say whatever I want. These lesser beings "wife" and "daughter" will never understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Please putt all the buttplugs in my butt as i die