Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Society is actually going backwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Nope, her leaving for a few days is exactly the medicine his brain needs. It's a fetish born from broken jealousy instincts that don't recognize what's on the line.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

loquacius posted:

Are you sure, because maybe he'll react to her breaking up with him by just jerking off some more because it's the ultimate rejection

or like encourage her to marry the other dude instead and use their venue and date etc and then proceed to be a creepy ex who calls her every so often so he can get really horny when she tells him it's over and she's not interested in him anymore

Nah, without the relationship, they lose the taboo.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Poor loving Pete. He did the right thing.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

lazorexplosion posted:

:laffo: the wacky lesbian sitcom owns.

But seriously who the gently caress finds jeans uncomfortable?

It's me. I'm the terrible nerd who doesn't like jeans. If I'm gonna suck it up enough to wear jeans, I always feel like I might as well do real slacks instead.

Ah, the millennial neo-nazi resurgence is going to gently caress up so many families.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Some chicks are into older guys but man, I cannot even have an intelligent conversation with a 22 year old girl these days.

Uh... I don't think he's in it for the conversation

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Chomp8645 posted:

Listen, Mormons made a choice to be miserable all the time and deny themselves fun things in life. By sexing him without marriage and without the intent to procreate she is disrespecting his culture.

Maybe he's appropriating secular culture

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
That poor girl is setting herself up to be one of those future "married to an aspie" posters

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Tolkien minority posted:

My [27/f] with my husband [25/m] : he tells me he hates me everyday.

Honesty like that means their relationship is stable

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I love when the ages are omitted and I get to play "child or manchild"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Anyone got a raptor to sic on this guy?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

remigious posted:

I've never really had many female friends and I'm not proud of it, in fact it really bums me out. :(

Making friends is hard and you do your best.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

FreudianSlippers posted:

If this thread has taught me anything is that a lot of grown rear end people are actually insecure children on the inside.

Lol, it's funny because I'm using this thread as an outlet for my insecurities about my own love life.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Lol, blaming grade A stalking, explicit threats, and harassment on autism.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Jack Trades posted:

The worst part about all of this is the fact that they've been together for 10 loving years. At this point neither of them can blame anyone but themselves.

EDIT: Wait a cock gobbling minute...He's been dating her since he was 19 and she was 16?

And she started as a side piece.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Jack Trades posted:

How fat do you have to be to not notice that you're pregnant earlier than that?
I'm not a vagina-haver but I imagine that it becomes noticeable to the eye way before 8 months.

3 months without a period is certainly no cause for concern.

Happens alllllll the time.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Jesus, just dump the girl. Any religion that convinced her all sex is bad means she's gonna get increasingly crazy with time.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

this might get deraily but how the gently caress are they Jews and not Christians then

Still thinking you're God's chosen tribe.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
She's gonna end up so loving pregnant with that douche's baby.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
What kind of rear end in a top hat meets a world-traveling girl with a machete and doesn't immediately think of exploring the jungles of the Amazon together?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

mind the walrus posted:

The kind drat well aware that she'll leave him for the intrepid Brazillian explorer they're bound to meet and leave him stranded with cannibals

Well that's only if he whines about everything the moment they hit the jungle. Jeez, it's not hard to avoid being the cast-off comic relief rear end in a top hat ex.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

turbomoose posted:

Me [21 M] with my _Girlfriend__ [29 F] 1 month , she claims that I am manipulative, selfish and only care about the now.

Holy poo poo, how do you not immediately dump someone who turns out to be manipulative after less than a month?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Gluten is often harder on the woman than the man.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Agentdark posted:

I work with children with autism, in training we were specifically told to keep an eye out for people who blamed gluten for autism. I thought it was a bizarre joke. Its not.

Keep an eye out to what end? "Hey look kids, douchebags!"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Autism is incurable.

All you can do is buy them sonic games to make their lives comfortable

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
The way she embarrassed him was by having a boyfriend. 90% chance of him being a nice guy

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

Hmm, who is crazier. The girl who made up a dumb lie and didn't know how to come clean about it, or the guy who spent two years obsessing over a batman costume instead of picking up on it being a lie.

The guy is crazier, but only because you know he wanted it for sex reasons.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Caesar Saladin posted:

it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't make all the movies, that's just bad luck

who'd have thought they would have picked Iron Man as their main movie?

Ultimate troll dad maneuver: offer to get him a legal name change, but alter the form so it says Ned instead.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Manticorny posted:

did all your periods sync up or something here? jfc

So was she asking for it when you assaulted a girl or did she just deserve it?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
And, of course, it's not like there's a million ways of hiding the nudes if he did keep them.

She'd learn nothing by getting access to his computer other than that he's a pushover.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Doctor J Off posted:

My [27F] husband [29M] does not understand that My brother can't arrest people he does not like.

Help reddit, I'm married to a 10 year old.

Jesus Christ. Does he not know what he's doing could get him arrested? How are people this dumb?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

WampaLord posted:

Yea, are people saying he needs to be sad for her in this situation?

His cheating girlfriend didn't check that the creep she cheated with wasn't an ultracreep.

What a victim.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
There have been times in my adult life where I've played too many video games.

But two days straight, ignoring the needs of your partner? So hosed up.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Gaunab posted:

Feel bad for that kid. He's being raised by an idiot.

A narcissistic idiot.

In that lengthy post about HIS child his big thesis is about how unfair the situation is to him.

Not one word about what's best for his child.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Captain Yossarian posted:

I wish I had that much $ to spend on Lego :prepop:

That's why you don't.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

CharlestonJew posted:

Guessing the 210 lb dude is actually noisy af when he walks around and his previous neighbors were too scared to confront him about it

Yes, but come on. You get a bit of that being on the first floor. It's just how it works

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
How loving entitled do you have to be?

A hand made gift that's not exactly what I need, gently caress you dad.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Oh, look, a good time for a divorce.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

china bot posted:

I [16F] had sex with my boyfriend [16M] for the first time. He kissed me alot during and my friends [16F] think it's gross/unhygienic because their boyfriends don't kiss them during sex

So I'm not weirded out by the strange peer pressure. High school students are dumb.

But what's with the other guys not kissing? Is that even remotely normal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Then again, I'm too much of a goon to know anything about sex at age 16