Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
but enough about your childhood,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Ruining other people's distraction is their distraction

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

:psyduck: what the gently caress would possibly make that seem like a good idea to do

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

For once, I'm going to preemptively agree with Picks inevitable suggestion of :murder:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Dead men don't pay child support.
Hmm, good point. Can I at least kick him in the balls really, really hard with steel toes?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

It can be both!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

In the words of the FWP thread: Just jerk off, you loving lunatic.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Or maybe it's being emotionally stable enough to realize "Fluffy is completely loving screwed and either I end him quickly and relatively painlessly, or we drag this poo poo out for over an hour of suffering only for the vet to have to kill him anyway."

There are no winners in this particular contest.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I love me a happy ending :woop:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Dudes insecure as gently caress about not being muscular; sky blue, water wet, hughs under his truck and alls right with the world

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

GODDAMMIT I've read the entire thread, now what'll I read between patrols at work:mad:

as long as I'm here, what the hell is 'berth el pup'? If it was explained earlier I've long forgotten it

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

[whipcrack but it sounds like a belt being slapped onto a pile of pudding and ham]

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

"BUT I GOT GOLD, I'M A WINNER"
"That's nice, I'm sure your three month old niece gives the slightest poo poo about that"

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

LadyPictureShow posted:

Ohhhhhhh baby! Tell me more :allears:
Seconding this :munch: I love happy endings.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Is it the same frat house every time?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Sandweed posted:

In my mind I see Pete reading this thread, he sighs, takes a sip of his coffe. He looks into the camera with tires eyes that have seen to much and says: Half your age then add 7.
That stops working after a point though. When you're 40, that's 27.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

lemon-lyme disease posted:

Okay, this conversation’s probably gone on long enough, but I guess I can’t help myself:

Instead?

I can’t speak for the experiences of other men, and I certainly can’t speak for women, but I thought it was fairly standard practice to combine the two activities, at least after a little bit. Why the hell wouldn’t you? (barring your partner saying “I’d rather you not.”)

Because you're an inexperienced newbie who hasn't had enough practice to be able to do both at once without overloading his poor, stupid, sex-riddled brain?
Like me :( I love giving oral sex to the point that I'm perfectly happy to do it without reciprocation but I'm still at the stage where I have to concentrate at least a little on what I'm doing, and bringing a hand in just throws me off entirely at this stage.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Feb 18, 2018

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

No you may not stick your finger in my pooper. At least buy me dinner first!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

If homeboy is anything like me, it's equal parts various body issues, general insecurity/anxiety, and a firmly deep-seated belief that any person showing interest in me could do so much better than me, and in fact deserves better than to have to deal with my bullshit for any length of time; driving then away is for their own good.

I'm aware this isn't a healthy mindset, yes. :smithcloud:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Money says that dude has older brothers who tortured him with farts and now he can barely loose a silent one without his lower lip trembling.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

What'd you think squirting was?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Do not drag your best friend into your weird sex fetishes. This should not even be an issue.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Jesus christ. At least it has a happy ending.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

almightyerin posted:

You know, that's the first time I read the famous poop knife story and was expecting something very different.

Also, goddamn it I clicked on "last" again and missed like 100 pages of thread I needed to catch up on. I hope I didn't miss anything good.

You did miss Pick (further) outing herself as a terrible person by saying hitting your spouse is cool and good and that not wanting to be hit is emotional manipulation :razz:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

almightyerin posted:

Do whaaa?

Also I bet fat camp kid is infuriating to be around and I really need to keep up with this thread better.

Don't you know? In Picks hosed up world, hauling off and cracking your loved ones across the skull is the only way to express your passion for them! I roundhouse kick you in the face because I'm so in love with you, honey!

LET ME LOVE YOU

Not letting me turn your features into hamburger is oppression!

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jul 1, 2018

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I really don't get the hullabaloo about circumcision. People get so tightly wound up about it. Then again, I got snipped as a kid and my family is non-jewish, so :shrug: and I don't have the slightest shred of resentment or anything about it. Smegma is gross and I don't have to worry about it building up, so there's that. It hasn't really affected my sex life, because as a goon I don't have one anyway :v:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

COMRADES posted:

It's just a super weirdo practice of messing with a baby's genitals for no real medical reason.

I kinda don't get the smegma argument because you should be washing your dick either way?

Yeah but it's even less of a problem without the foreskin :v: and I can clean it without having to deal with the song and dance of pulling the hood back; it's easy for some guys, for others they have to jump through hoops to get under it, I'm told. You seem really wound up about it. Does my having been snipped somehow affect you personally?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Or I'm one of the ones actually happy with his dick and doesn't feel the need to constantly compare it to every other dudes. Or some combination of the two :shrug:

I've seen foreskin-crazies try to use the smegma as a point *for* keeping it. "IT'S NATURAL! :byodood:"
So eye-boogers, we still get rid of them

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jul 1, 2018

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You can't talk dicks here! This is the r/relationships thread!

I should rewatch that movie. But yes, this derail is overdue for snipping.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Tools are indeed incredibly practical and she is, ironically being a huge tool herself.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

The gently caress is a cheese tray, anyway? Who the hell needs a specific tray to put cheese on? You slice the cheese, you put it in your mouth.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I'm not seeing anything there that can't be done just as well with a generic cutting board or a plate. Needing a tray specifically for cheeses is the single most first world thing I've seen all day.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

No, there's nothing inherently suspicious about male teachers, what the gently caress is wrong with you
E: i mean I have seen some stupid-rear end posts including my own, reading this thread, but holy poo poo

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Project a little harder, fatkraken, I think there's people at the back of the room who still can't see it

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

That's like the single least interesting thing it could possibly have been. What a waste.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

The ghost of Sigmund Freud lets out a smug harrumph.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

A person who considers having pets and liking animals to be childish is a terrible, terrible person.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Pick posted:

also for someone who is an extremely passionate animal lover, 2 dogs and 2 cats does not strike me as particularly craaaazy

Two dogs, five cats, and we used to have a free-roaming turtle too :v: that dude is the hugest of weenies and it's good that she booted him.

E: did not see the tail docking tale. :killing:

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Jul 8, 2018

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Dog girl is cool and good and I would like to hang out with her and her dogs. Dogs are good people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Achievement Unlocked: Yellow Is Not Mellow