Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Imagine being that blind to what a manipulative harpy she is, yeesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

just pretend i bolded the whole thing. sorry lady, your husband's broken, toss him back and get a new one.

God drat, this loving thread.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol I love the literal idea of a sexual being, 16 was rough.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

sweet thursday posted:

This thread really makes you realize that if we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back and they'd be covered in semen

I was trying to think of a way to say this and you did it so eloquently.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

🙄 he knew exactly what he was doing and even says as much in the story.

None of this is ok and it’s quite frankly offensive to Muslims.

But it’s ok because the white person was racist.

It’s cool though let’s keep setting back cultural acceptance.

Hi can you maybe please shut the gently caress up?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Khazar-khum posted:

Do you know somebody with a 90's dick just laying around? Asking for a friend.

:smugdog: Oh I'd say mine is pretty grunge

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Also I have a tiny pair of doc martens for my balls

VERY tiny

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Perfect situation to use the word oval office, I love dropping it on intrusive strangers.

I guess if you have kids in tow you gotta make sure they're out of earshot, haha.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That replicas one sounds like a sitcom episode, those people are loving insane.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

M.C. McMic posted:

Also, I love this. "Oh a latte and a pastry! Thanks, babe! Wait, you took my keys? YOU BITCH."

Thread moves fast, but this one loving slayed me.

8 MONTHS THEY WERE TOGETHER!

poo poo man if someone I knew 1 night did that I'd think they were a keeper.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol jfc, she's lucky the guy wasn't sitting there.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

Lol I love these open relationship stories. The fact that his partner already has someone picked out should be enough of a red flag but lol nope let’s ask the internet anyway!!

Just move to Cabo on her dime, easy fix.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bullshit.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

She tried to play the "how can you send your daughter to college without her safety in mind?" card and I said "Well, well, well, now you're concerned about safety?" and she just up and screamed.

Holy gently caress, this made me cackle.

Also, so glad I've never met anyone as insane as mice parents.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I believe fight guy's story over hot dopey boyfriend that said licking the dishes clean was delicious.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

CannonFodder posted:

You have a part time job, get some fast food. And be ready to do the same for a few days as your mom marathons the show.

Mom's being a bit of an rear end in a top hat with the whole "No I will not pause" thing.

I'm so lucky to have awesome parents, whenever I see somebody else's being a douchebag it's so alien.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Wow I got 7 seconds in and can't stop laughing.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol I love the immediate response to being told you're being sued over destroying someone's property is "I'M A COP, gently caress YOU!"

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That's some seriously stupid neckbeard style gotcha poo poo too, HAH it said entree but it wasn't all that big!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I know everyone lit that woman's dumb idea up, but I read it as dog shoes with light up heels LIKE heely's, not to literally put a dog on wheels.

Which is still real stupid, but we're focusing on the wrong part.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

sexpig by night posted:

edit: nevermind didn't see I was like three pages behind

gently caress that, post whatever whenever, we recognize the crazy you reference.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

LadyPictureShow posted:

I [25M] am worried about my gf [25F] of 7 years suddenly hanging with group of male coworkers

Big surprise, in the comments he's arguing with everyone telling him to seek therapy about his anxiety/clinginess.

She sounds like a shithead too, in fairness.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lmfao, confronted her about her singing and dancing not in my presence!

Hopefully she :sever:s with that weenie and never looks back.

E: fb to calling him a weenie.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol these last couple are great.

Being with a terrible driver is a uniquely terrifying experience, I had an ex maybe 75% of her craziness.

Dude that had a super lovely mom is just sad.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That false arrest story is the worst, jesus christ.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That doesn't really seem like what happened.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

E I don't actually care.

SilvergunSuperman fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jul 12, 2019

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Beachcomber posted:

I mean lots of things are as bad or worse. I don't have a limited number of "rear end in a top hat" stickers to pass out.

That said, traffic violations really do piss me off because driving could be so much safer than it is. Is it really that much effort to signal? If everyone left enough space, traffic jams would decrease dramatically.

The situation described sounds like something you could bitch about all day every day, probably better to just get over it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Where does fake calling the police to fake an assault charge fit into a prank what all of the fucks

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That can't be loving true.

Good god man, run so far away.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I hope that story's true, what a fucknut.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Coming back with 3 36s is a pretty baller move, lol I love her description of the horrors.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

FilthyImp posted:

Because it's a loving gross rear end thing to do to someone and a really offensive violation of that person's property and personal space?

That's a statement, they don't get question marks.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

What about having respect for the guests that clearly preferred and had more fun swilling beer?

Just lol at locking yourself away alone, but I guess IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Man coming back with How do you know any of the kids are yours? is a goddamn :iceburn:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm legit enjoying how riled some people are getting over daring to ruin a SOCIAL OCCASION with BEER, literally nectar of the devil.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lmao the pro wine-wife crowd so salty, it's loving hilarious how many times that one guy's posted multi paragraph vitriol.

Party saving guy is a legend.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lmfao get fuuuucked absintee daughter with your hand suddenly out.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol get fuucked racist ex, exposing those scum to their family and friends is the best available option.

Goddamn these can't be true I just want to print them off and smear them all over my gross naked body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That one is just bizarre.