Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Also whatever your personal boundaries are doesn't actually matter in the context, because

A) The guy says he had clearly laid out his boundaries and dealbreakers at the start of the relationship
B) Everyone at the bachelorette party were well aware that boundaries had been violated, as evidenced by the fact that one party left early and the rest tried to keep a lid on it

Even if they were the only people in the world who believed jacking off a stripper was crossing a line, it would still be cheating in that context, full stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

I developed empathy after watching a male stripper receive a sad, sad handjob from a wedding party while being told to pay the bride 50 dollars.

Hey now, that's a bit unfair.

We haven't had a massive stupid derail about the photographer story. Give it time, it only just got posted.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

MarcusSA posted:

What is there to derail about? It’s a pretty straight forward fuckin wild story.

Mr. Lobe posted:

The secret sauce is that someone needs to present the thread with a hot take. Someone taking the bride's side in earnest would do the trick. However I'm not sure there's a goon that far gone.

That's the joke I was going for. Sorry, I'll try harder next time.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
If that dad was a woman you’d all be calling him a toxic sociopath.

Alt: lmao if you don’t have enrique estrange your daughter for you and have to do it in person like a animal

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
What the hell are “indoor shoes” in this context? Do you mean like slippers or something, or are there people who have actual pairs of sneakers or whatever that you wear around the house?

Neito posted:

I find it hilariously in-character that a bunch of Europeans see somewhere do something differently from them, and their immediate instinct is to yell and gnash their teeth and talk about how uncivilized this place must be.

I can’t speak for everyone else, but I consider this to be merely another data point for the US being a savage wasteland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I knew a guy that basically laughed like a hyena and it was so drat infectious.

It's involuntary, I don't know why you'd want to make someone feel self conscious about it, much less your so.

I know a couple people with laughs like that, and when I brought it up, it turned out that a) they’re well aware that their laughter sounds unusual and b) people enjoy being told they have an infectious laugh.

E:

PetraCore posted:

Yeah like there might be a reason it's so hard to get Wife to laugh. Don't make it worse.

Contrariwise, if he can communicate how much he genuinely enjoys the sound of her laughter, she may be more comfortable laughing around him in the future. Not sure mister “barking like a backwards seal” is up to that task, though.

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Dec 10, 2019