Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

If you think all out homophobia is funny, sure. Equating gay male seks to drugs, excrement, and dissease is an old but effective angle, that still casts a stigma on gay men today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Caganer posted:

your inhibitions lower when drunk

drunk you is the real you

Your inhibitions and filters are as much a part of who you are as the impusles they control.
Did you go to the University of Folksy Wisdom?

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

fruit on the bottom posted:

I [21F] am only attracted to unavailable men. Thoughts?

How does she keep getting into relationships if these men are unavailable?

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Jeza posted:

improving yourself at 35 is too little, too late imo

35? This is very concerning to me.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Yawgmoth posted:

There are tons of girls out there who are currently making a living off being mildly attractive and interacting at all with lonely horny dudes with delusions of mediocrity. I know a few who literally do nothing except play video games/work on arts & crafts on a twitch stream while idly chatting about their day, and they make a living off this. One got an invite to some kind of e-celebrity poker tournament because of it because she has literally hundreds of thousands of people fawning over her tits and giving her money and wish list items just because she wears a low-cut top.

Not that I begrudge her for it, of course. If I could get paid enough to live comfortably on for streaming doodles once a week while sitting in my boxers I absolutely would without hesitation.

Brb, going to Michaels for a glue gun, glitter, a bunch of mason jars. And two balloons

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

I know calling out everything as fake is spoiling the fun, but this one has come up 3 times now.

Those diaries are spotless and brand new. If there actually had been entries over a longer period of time they would have seen a lot more wear and tear. Also, if you start a diary, you don't write 'Vol 1 of _' of the first one. That's something you'd do if you're writing a project (of a twitter rant) that you know the ending of but not yet the lenght.

The descriptions of the woman's appearance are also not at all convincing as having been written my a man. "A little too much mascara", I'm not buying it..

Such Fun fucked around with this message at 15:17 on May 4, 2018

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Pick posted:

People only really fall in love once and then they’re just staking out getting it back. Old friends do this, like ducks

You can fall in love many times. Till you fall in love with Them.
And then you go on a trip to Berlijn with them. And they sneak out of the hotel to go gently caress some meth head. And when they finally show up again it’s just to get their stuff ‘cause they’re going back to the meth head, and you have to go back home alone. And 14 months later there’s not a day don’t you miss them so much.

Ducks do this :(

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Jesus christ just suck his dick, now you made it akward.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Pick posted:

Men are so gross

Half of your persona is having been literally dick-crazy.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

And the other half would be a lot more pleasant if you’d ever got it.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Sex with my clone horn: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr2u2-gCI_g

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

January. Possible to abort?

I don’t think so. You already survived your mom’s first attempt

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

This HOA chat, fuuuuuuuck

Pick, please safe us, say something horrible!

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

My Imaginary GF posted:

This derail is why we have Operation Lifesaver in America. Unfortunately, Operation Lifesaver focuses primarily upon general population education - not enough work done for grade crossing engineering and design to consider human elements and general assholeishness of drivers. Grade crossing design is often complex and problematic, requiring the planner to respond to many variables and factors. For instance, traffic signal time, interconnection of signals, coordination/preemption of signals, etc.

When a grade crossing is located near a signalized highway intersection, queues from the intersection may extent over the grade crossing and potentially cause stopped vehicles to become trapped. To avoid entrapment, traffic signals located near grade crossings need be preempted to clear vehicles off tracks before trains arrive.

However, installation of electrical interconnetion for signal preemption is an ongoing process. In the situation of the dude who got hit, you'd need to pull up the precise intersection to figure out whether electrical interconnection was installed.

Why does this matter? It plays into the formulation of the intersection's designed clear storage distance. What's clear storage distance? The space between the track and the light at an intersection. You equate clear storage distance by computing anticipated lane volume, cycle length, effective green time, saturation, and a couple other variables.

Without knowing these variables, it is entirely possible for the fault to lie with either driver. If the lane had less than 75 feet of clear storage distance, than the designer may have determined that advanced preemption was not necessary for the intersection. When the driver reports that there appeared to be two car lengths between the vehicle in front of them and the intersection, that is entirely possible. Without posting of the dash cam video and reference to the specific intersection, it is not possible to provide decent advice other than don't gently caress with trains.

For additional readings:

Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
Preemption of Traffic Signals At or Near Railroad Grade Crossings with Active Warning Devices
The Implementation Report of the USDOT Grade Crossing Safety Task Force

John Irving, is that you?

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

13Pandora13 posted:

“I made you within me, so when you do something like that to yourself, you are also doing it to me”

That’s one way to ruin sex for your daughter

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

That’s your take after reading that story?
Who hurt you, ArbitraryC?

Edit: diabeetus story

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

The image of this ruined simpleton foolishly believing his old love will come for him and save him, only to leave him more devastated. It’s just so sad.

I’ve always had a weakness for the suffering of the stupid. Like animals or kids, unable to put it in perspective, their pain seems more pitiable

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Leon Einstein posted:

Golden showers aren't a normal kink. Get the gently caress out of here.

Don’t be such a little piss bitch. Be a huge piss bitch

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Just like most internet diagnosed lesbians just need to find the right dick. Can’t have people decide on their own identity, that’s our job

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Pick posted:

But I would never in 1 million years produce my own hamburger.

We know, you filthy bourgie

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Chairman Mao posted:

Holy gently caress he was trying to keep a diabetic away from her insulin because he didn't want her to "self medicate". There isn't a :murder: big enough.

Also “self medicate” is such a bizare interpretation of her situation. Following the instructions of your health-caretaker is not self medicating!

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Pick posted:

Maybe you guys would know some of how society feels if you ever talked to people outside your exact political and age demographics

I don’t feel we should be aiming to make progress by trying to covince people we are Just Like Them. I mean, you certainly are, but for the rest of us that’s not going to work.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

drat those degenerates, ruining it for the Good Gays, the ones that are just like the straights.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

I’m a sad lonely person, and if I had 2-3 million lying around, I’d certainly spend it to ruin a family and buy the affection of the one that got away.

Like what, spend those last years in dignified solitude? Already spent enough years in solitude, and none of them were dignified. Go get that bang life-companion lady!

Such Fun fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Aug 16, 2019

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

blugu64 posted:

I mean even if she has cancer and it’s a legitimate offer there’s no way it works out. That money will be hanging over his every breath.

Because of the Implication.
Cancer lady is working the D.E.N.N.I.S. system, good for her

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

object-a posted:

i was created by a computer system and lived with a foster family for 12 years (?) then raised by robots

Please doxx me, because this is just rubbish

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Straight White Shark posted:

dude's an amateur, everyone knows you take the knife and make a clean cut when you're done eating to cover up evidence of the crime

People don’t appreciate the effort that goes into really gaslighting your SO

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

welcome to hell posted:

Can my (13/m) neighbor (10/f) be my girlfriend?

When I was about 7 or 8 I went on holiday with my family, staying at some camping-site somewhere in Europe. There was a German family also staying at this site who had a daughter with Down’s, who was a few years older than me, probably 12 or older. This girl took a liking to me, and fancied to be my girlfriend - something which was translated to me by adults. They all thought it was very cute and endearing, and how good of me to not care that she was ‘different’.

Then the kissing started, and when I wanted to get away I was tutted at for treating her differently just because she was ‘different’. So my parents, and her parents, kept setting up play dates. My parents proud at their succes as progressive parents, hers no doubtly glad their daughter had made a friend, and me getting molested in plain sight.
Anyway, she really liked soft-boiled eggs and made me eat them. I’m almost 36 now and soft boiled eggs still make me gag.

So parents, please keep pubescent kids away from pre-pubescent kids, thnx.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Such Fun posted:

When I was about 7 or 8 I went on holiday with my family, staying at some camping-site somewhere in Europe. There was a German family also staying at this site who had a daughter with Down’s, who was a few years older than me, probably 12 or older. This girl took a liking to me, and fancied to be my girlfriend - something which was translated to me by adults. They all thought it was very cute and endearing, and how good of me to not care that she was ‘different’.

Then the kissing started, and when I wanted to get away I was tutted at for treating her differently just because she was ‘different’. So my parents, and her parents, kept setting up play dates. My parents proud at their succes as progressive parents, hers no doubtly glad their daughter had made a friend, and me getting molested in plain sight.
Anyway, she really liked soft-boiled eggs and made me eat them. I’m almost 36 now and soft boiled eggs still make me gag.

So parents, please keep pubescent kids away from pre-pubescent kids, thnx.

I did not realize how dark this was until I read back what I had posted. The memory was always there, but I never made it explicit to myself what had happened.
So now what do I do?

Edit: this thead is definitely not the place to discuss this, my apologies

Such Fun fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Aug 16, 2019

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for telling my daughter’s boyfriend we wouldn’t be on good terms if he rejected my money?

I think dad’s heart was in the right place, but he chose the wrong opportunity and the wrong way to show it. He made it a quit pro quo thing, when what he really seems to want is that the boyfriend sees their wealth as a shared blessing to be shared with those held dear.

Normally I’d advocate for eating any rich with a boat, but I’ve been that boyfriend with in-laws who were just actually really hard working folks. Their hard working meant they knew just how hard to afford luxury could be, which made them very generous in the most unconditional way. It took some spirited yelling by my boyfriend at the time to convince my poor rear end that yes, going skiing in Austria would be amazing, and I should accept with the same warmth it was offered.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Leon Einstein posted:

I'd imagine a weird looking dick looks even weirder waxed. Guy might want to go the other way and get an afro merkin.

As any gay dude can tell you, a properly shaven (or waxed, I suppose) Glockenspiel adds an easy 2 to 3 cm optically. If those are 2 to 3 weird cm, that doesn’t matter if the rest of the junk is already weird.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

DemoneeHo posted:

Not a fetish post (i hope)

AITA for *not* peeing on my girlfriend while on vacation (Serious)

It’s your basic foot piss cuck fantasy.
I charge €75 to act it out on chat, €150 for webcam. Key is to drink a lot of water in advance and get it over as quick as possible. If you’re going to reply to that post on reddit you’re just cucking yourself.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Grape posted:

Who the hell is able to just pee on command anyway.

I have a mantra to relax the relevant muscles:

I am aroused that you’re aroused. Sex is a two-way street.

Repeat until you’re pissing all over your beloved’s gaping whatever. Then while responding to any questions with ‘yeah I love doing that, for you’, think of what you’re going to masturbate to later.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Pirate Radar posted:

The other great possibility with dude who stealth learned Mandarin is that even if he tried to reveal he speaks it, the in-laws wouldn’t believe him because of some combination of “how/why would you keep that a secret” and “lol white people can’t speak Chinese stop pretending”

“No why.”

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

MarcusSA posted:

Announcing major life events at not your wedding isn’t cool no matter what it is.

Also the race thing totally isn’t the same thing.

He’s not announcing a major life event. He doesn’t plan to stand on a chair, tap a glas with a knife, and loudly proclaim “Dear family, friends, effective immediately I will commence being gay”
He just wants to bring his boyfriend.

Other guests do not need to be notified in advance of anybody being openly gay.
“No, no, I’m totally fine with the gays. I just really wish he had told me, it really caught me off guard.”

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

welcome to hell posted:

My(20F) twin flame (20M) broke up with me today and my soul feels shattered

A kind person would try to explain that calling each other twin flames puts an impossible pressure on any relationship.

A wise person would tell to never stop fighting for love, because holy gently caress these people should not be inflicted upon anybody else

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

StrangersInTheNight posted:

I know this is a troll/joke but my husband is very handsome and I love his body and I would honestly be thrilled and probably somewhat turned on if he decided to wear this in public. I would be SO HAPPY for him to be so comfortable with himself, to be able to strut his stuff.

I would be all over him, cuddling him NONSTOP. Be all like, gently caress yeah ladies, this hot hunka man is ALL MINE.

I think your husband has already made it pretty clear he does not want to be your little gay boy.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Power Khan posted:

AITA for snapping on a girl that derails almost everything I say?

College isn’t the time for developing critical thoughts, it’s about having fun and being excited about Frozen 2!

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Tashilicious posted:

Being the annoying performative person who just krammers into every conversation with "Sure you enjoyed that movie, but people are being raped to death every minute in africa you heartless monster" isn't developing critical thoughts, it's being an rear end in a top hat.

Oh absolutely, this hypocritical wet blanket is insufferable. And the image of having this person Kramer into every single ounce of OP’s Disney-based joy is just delightful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

sephiRoth IRA posted:

Guillotine for everyone, but especially for the OP.

And the horse too.