Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

object-a
Aug 3, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
never had sex, looking to get to know the girl & boy next door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

I’m a sad lonely person, and if I had 2-3 million lying around, I’d certainly spend it to ruin a family and buy the affection of the one that got away.

Like what, spend those last years in dignified solitude? Already spent enough years in solitude, and none of them were dignified. Go get that bang life-companion lady!

Such Fun fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Aug 16, 2019

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
I mean even if she has cancer and it’s a legitimate offer there’s no way it works out. That money will be hanging over his every breath.

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

blugu64 posted:

I mean even if she has cancer and it’s a legitimate offer there’s no way it works out. That money will be hanging over his every breath.

Because of the Implication.
Cancer lady is working the D.E.N.N.I.S. system, good for her

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for reporting my son’s terrible school bus driver?

My son is 14 years old and severely autistic. The school that he goes to does not provide school busses just for special needs children, so he rides the same bus as the rest of the other kids in our neighborhood. The school year started two weeks ago and this is the first time he’s been riding the bus. In the years past, I drove him to and from school, but with my schedule this year, just dropping off and picking him up from the bus stop is much more convenient.

Two weeks ago, on the first day of school, I introduced myself to the bus driver and asked that he keep the bus as quiet as possible, since loud noises lead to my son getting upset or having meltdowns. He said he would “try his best”.

That afternoon, my son became agitated during the bus ride home and refused to get off the bus at his stop. I had to get on the bus and calm him down in order to get him off. The bus driver glared at me as we were getting off the bus, and I said “if you’re going to be mad at anybody, it should be yourself. I told you to keep the bus quiet.”

After that, every morning and afternoon the bus driver glares/frowns at me. In contrast, he greets all the other kids and their parents in a very cheerful and friendly way.

I called the school and told them about the bus driver being so rude, and they said they would “look into it.” After a couple more days, he hadn’t stopped with the dirty looks, so I called a few more times and they said that “nobody has ever had any problems with that bus driver and many people say that he’s the best one at the school” (Which I sincerely doubt).

I mentioned the issue to my neighbor, who has two children that ride the same bus as my son, and she said that I am completely unreasonable, that the bus driver is “the nicest guy you’ll ever meet“ and that her children say my son is “extremely disruptive” on the bus and that she thinks he shouldn’t be riding the bus. Obviously this made me angry, because my son has just as much of a right to ride the bus as her kids.

AITA?
my special needs son isn't getting the attention or environment he needs, this must be the bus driver's fault. Also the driver sneers at me so he is a bad person.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
AITA for flipping out on my boyfriend for eating my cake?

quote:

My birthday was this past Monday, and my parents got me a cake for it, naturally. I'm originally from Michigan but go to school in Texas, and as a surprise my parents mailed me something called a 'bumpy cake'. They were like my favorite thing when I was little and I'm not sure if they're ONLY available in Michigan but I definitely can't get them in Texas.

My boyfriend and I each had a slice of the cake, and then put it in the fridge. When I got back from work the next day I was super excited to eat more of it, only to find that not only was pretty much all of it gone, but it was butchered in a way that suggested it had just been eaten out of the box with a fork.

I went into the bedroom where my boyfriend was and showed him the cake box. He laughed and said something along the lines of "I couldn't help it!" I called him a selfish rear end in a top hat and told him I couldn't believe he felt so entitled to something that didn't belong to him.

He seemed really shocked and upset and said he didn't think it would be such a big deal. He started apologizing profusely and said he'd get me another cake but I was so upset with him I just left. I came back a little while later and he had gone from sympathetic to angry. He said he couldn't believe I was so mad at him over a "stupid loving cake" and he ended up storming out.

I realize it seems stupid and I might have overreacted, but I still think it was completely out of line for him to do that. I've told some friends about the situation and they similarly thought I was being ridiculous and that I shouldn't have been so mad over cake.

Am I the rear end in a top hat?

Always a cool sign when your partner says sorry, then instantly gets angry at you if 'sorry' doesn't make you instantly forgive them

object-a
Aug 3, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Such Fun posted:

I’m a sad lonely person, and if I had 2-3 million lying around, I’d certainly spend it to ruin a family and buy the affection of the one that got away.

Like what, spend those last years in dignified solitude? Already spent enough years in solitude, and none of them were dignified. Go get that bang life-companion lady!

i was created by a computer system and lived with a foster family for 12 years (?) then raised by robots

object-a
Aug 3, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for reporting my son’s terrible school bus driver?

My son is 14 years old and severely autistic. The school that he goes to does not provide school busses just for special needs children, so he rides the same bus as the rest of the other kids in our neighborhood. The school year started two weeks ago and this is the first time he’s been riding the bus. In the years past, I drove him to and from school, but with my schedule this year, just dropping off and picking him up from the bus stop is much more convenient.

Two weeks ago, on the first day of school, I introduced myself to the bus driver and asked that he keep the bus as quiet as possible, since loud noises lead to my son getting upset or having meltdowns. He said he would “try his best”.

That afternoon, my son became agitated during the bus ride home and refused to get off the bus at his stop. I had to get on the bus and calm him down in order to get him off. The bus driver glared at me as we were getting off the bus, and I said “if you’re going to be mad at anybody, it should be yourself. I told you to keep the bus quiet.”

After that, every morning and afternoon the bus driver glares/frowns at me. In contrast, he greets all the other kids and their parents in a very cheerful and friendly way.

I called the school and told them about the bus driver being so rude, and they said they would “look into it.” After a couple more days, he hadn’t stopped with the dirty looks, so I called a few more times and they said that “nobody has ever had any problems with that bus driver and many people say that he’s the best one at the school” (Which I sincerely doubt).

I mentioned the issue to my neighbor, who has two children that ride the same bus as my son, and she said that I am completely unreasonable, that the bus driver is “the nicest guy you’ll ever meet“ and that her children say my son is “extremely disruptive” on the bus and that she thinks he shouldn’t be riding the bus. Obviously this made me angry, because my son has just as much of a right to ride the bus as her kids.

AITA?

think about moving to a more-autistic friendly town

ScentOfAnOtaku
Aug 25, 2006

I have no control, I just keep eating, and eating.

sexpig by night posted:

Always a cool sign when your partner says sorry, then instantly gets angry at you if 'sorry' doesn't make you instantly forgive them

I couldn't help it. I only wanted to eat one little bite, with a fork, right out of the box, from your birthday cake, how does that make me selfish?

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

object-a posted:

i was created by a computer system and lived with a foster family for 12 years (?) then raised by robots

Please doxx me, because this is just rubbish

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

my special needs son isn't getting the attention or environment he needs, this must be the bus driver's fault. Also the driver sneers at me so he is a bad person.

yea in the grand scheme yea the driver maybe shouldn't glare at someone trying to work as best they can with an autistic kid in a district that isn't helping at all, but lol at turning this into 'clearly the problem here is the driver who can't promise me a bus full of teens will be stone silent for an entire bus ride, not the fact my district doesn't even have a special needs bus'.

object-a
Aug 3, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sexpig by night posted:

my robot stepdad would repeatedly and intentionally start an arguments with me and then subsequently apologize. over and over again. he did this an estimated 575,872 times between the ages of 14 to 18. typically a few times a month.

object-a
Aug 3, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Such Fun posted:

Please doxx me, because this is just rubbish

nah its true. i walked away from my biologically family around the age of 15 or so

object-a
Aug 3, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ScentOfAnOtaku posted:

I couldn't help it. I only wanted to eat one little bite, with a fork, right out of the box, from your birthday cake, how does that make me selfish?

turns out robot stepdad was controlled by murder software

object-a
Aug 3, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sexpig by night posted:

yea in the grand scheme yea the driver maybe shouldn't glare at someone trying to work as best they can with an autistic kid in a district that isn't helping at all, but lol at turning this into 'clearly the problem here is the driver who can't promise me a bus full of teens will be stone silent for an entire bus ride, not the fact my district doesn't even have a special needs bus'.

the problem is structural. the individual should think about moving to a community that accommodates autistic children

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
dude's an amateur, everyone knows you take the knife and make a clean cut when you're done eating to cover up evidence of the crime

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Straight White Shark posted:

dude's an amateur, everyone knows you take the knife and make a clean cut when you're done eating to cover up evidence of the crime

People don’t appreciate the effort that goes into really gaslighting your SO

welcome to hell
Jun 9, 2006
Can my (13/m) neighbor (10/f) be my girlfriend?

quote:

So all my friends have girlfriends and they are always making fun of me and calling gay because I don’t have one. I really like my neighbor and we’ve been best friends since I was   7 and she was   4. When we were kids we always played together at recess and during the summer but last year I started middle school and she was in third grade and we didn’t hang out as much. We’ve reconnected this summer and play video games everyday together and I even went to her family cabin for a week. Now that summer is wrapping up I want to make her my girlfriend so that we can hangout still during the school year. She is also the girl I have kissed granted I was   7 at the time and we were playing house together lol. But can a 7th grader date a 4th grader? All my friends are dating in the same grade but my friends say that they are having sex and getting to third base but I don’t want that. Anyway I guess I’m more scared we won’t be with each other all year and I really liked hanging out with her all summer.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

LadyPictureShow posted:

Is this cheating?

I feel like this is the sort of man who needs regular explanations that the cow in the distance is not small, it is just very far away.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
If a school bus driver could magically make the bus quiet they'd all be quiet.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

Elderbean posted:

A lot of RPG horror stories are relationship horror stories.

My DM Was So Obsessed With my PC, He Became A Stalker

My one experience playing in a D&D game with strangers I had met through a game store cork board posting (20 or so years ago) involved 4 strangers meeting at the GMs house to roll characters.

I never went back because the GM in question had male characters roll for their penis size and female characters roll to determine when, and how heavy, their menstrual cycle was.

object-a
Aug 3, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
how does one meet another person? :science:

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

welcome to hell posted:

:stonk:

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

welcome to hell posted:

I swear to God, middle school boys...

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

ZombieLenin posted:

My one experience playing in a D&D game with strangers I had met through a game store cork board posting (20 or so years ago) involved 4 strangers meeting at the GMs house to roll characters.

I never went back because the GM in question had male characters roll for their penis size and female characters roll to determine when, and how heavy, their menstrual cycle was.

Did you roll for anal circumference

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

It’s weird but it sounds like the kid is just socially awkward/stunted and wants to be able to say he has a gf. What he doesn’t seem to realize is that dating a 4th grader will, uh, not make his friends stop teasing him

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The school bus driver one made me instantly angry because it reminded me of some poo poo my mother-in-law pulled years ago.

My spouse's little brother is twelve years younger than her, and before he went off to college, he was an insufferable smartass. One day he was screwing around on the bus by his own admission, jumping over the seats, when the driver had to stop short and he fell and broke his arm. My mother-in-law sued the bus company/school district and loving won even though it was entirely his fault. Her reasoning was that "The driver should have kept him under control"

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

TheScott2K posted:

I swear to God, middle school boys...

As the parent of a middle-schooler, the girls aren’t any less obsessed with “dating” and relationships and crushes and the social scorekeeping that goes along with it.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Kid should just do what I told my son to do when his buddies made fun of him for not having a girlfriend: graphically describe how he fucks the poo poo out of their dads. 7th graders do not have the emotional capacity to even handle a burn like, "Yeah that's not what your dad was saying when I was elbow deep in his rear end last night."

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

goethe.cx posted:

It’s weird but it sounds like the kid is just socially awkward/stunted and wants to be able to say he has a gf. What he doesn’t seem to realize is that dating a 4th grader will, uh, not make his friends stop teasing him

Also his friends are extremely lovely to begin with, but they're also just kids. And I really have no idea how to solve childhood problems, I barely survived my own.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Subjunctive posted:

As the parent of a middle-schooler, the girls aren’t any less obsessed with “dating” and relationships and crushes and the social scorekeeping that goes along with it.

I think the shittiest part is really the schoolyard homophobia. I dunno if girls do that too, I dont really remember it.

Rubellavator fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Aug 16, 2019

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Rubellavator posted:

I think the shittiest part is really the schoolyard homophobia.

Also not restricted to boys, unfortunately.

object-a
Aug 3, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
if anyone was actually homosexual or lesbian at my schoolyard, then they were accepted as ordinary children

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Pope Corky the IX posted:

The school bus driver one made me instantly angry because it reminded me of some poo poo my mother-in-law pulled years ago.

Wait a second

Pope Corky the IX posted:

made me instantly angry

Did the post then get you in a headlock before landing a series of punches and kicks to your head?

object-a
Aug 3, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Subjunctive posted:

Also not restricted to boys, unfortunately.

power in numbers

object-a
Aug 3, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Aramoro posted:

Wait a second

Did the post then get you in a headlock before landing a series of punches and kicks to your head?

what difference would that make?

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

welcome to hell posted:

When I was about 7 or 8 I went on holiday with my family, staying at some camping-site somewhere in Europe. There was a German family also staying at this site who had a daughter with Down’s, who was a few years older than me, probably 12 or older. This girl took a liking to me, and fancied to be my girlfriend - something which was translated to me by adults. They all thought it was very cute and endearing, and how good of me to not care that she was ‘different’.

Then the kissing started, and when I wanted to get away I was tutted at for treating her differently just because she was ‘different’. So my parents, and her parents, kept setting up play dates. My parents proud at their succes as progressive parents, hers no doubtly glad their daughter had made a friend, and me getting molested in plain sight.
Anyway, she really liked soft-boiled eggs and made me eat them. I’m almost 36 now and soft boiled eggs still make me gag.

So parents, please keep pubescent kids away from pre-pubescent kids, thnx.

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Pick posted:

*jack skelmingtao voice* at what I do I am the best 🎵

there was a user in the anonymous confession thread who talked about roleplaying as a nazi online for various reasons and someone suggested they read 'mother midnight' and i think you should probably do that too lest you one day wake up and find you've actually become this mix up of an uptight wasp/truman capote character that you're half pretending to be

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Oh Fight Man.

Skill and strength and size does mean something in fighting. Everything counts.

quote:

Let me start by saying this. I have never won a fight. I’ve been in probably 30 or 40 in my life. I’m very weak. I am 5’10 and 106 pounds at the moment. I am 20. Every fight i have been in has been with a completely different type of person. I’ve fought men who completely overpowered me. I’ve fought woman who probably could’ve overpowered me but also outskilled me. Today is an example.

Firstly. Why do woman always go for some kind of choke when they fight a guy? Anytime I have ever fought a woman I end up getting choked out. Today. I was chilling in my house and this girl knocked on my door and said that she was friends with one of my friends who is a girl (her friend she is referring to actually got paid to set me up to be robbed) and she was worried about me so she wanted to check up on me. I told this girl to go away and that the other girl isn’t in my life anymore so I don’t care if she wants to know if I’m okay or not.

She then asks if she can just come in for a second. I was instantly angry. I grabbed her and pulled her into the house slammed her against the wall and screamed at her to get the hell out. She then kneed me in the balls and turned me around and put me into a rear naked choke against the wall. She then slid down the wall and was kinda sitting with her back against it and her legs were wrapped around me. I tapped and tried to get out but eventually I passed out. I woke up to her gone.

I’m just curious why girls always choke in fights against guys? And as I said there are so many factors that affect fighting so no one is right or wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Such Fun posted:

When I was about 7 or 8 I went on holiday with my family, staying at some camping-site somewhere in Europe. There was a German family also staying at this site who had a daughter with Down’s, who was a few years older than me, probably 12 or older. This girl took a liking to me, and fancied to be my girlfriend - something which was translated to me by adults. They all thought it was very cute and endearing, and how good of me to not care that she was ‘different’.

Then the kissing started, and when I wanted to get away I was tutted at for treating her differently just because she was ‘different’. So my parents, and her parents, kept setting up play dates. My parents proud at their succes as progressive parents, hers no doubtly glad their daughter had made a friend, and me getting molested in plain sight.
Anyway, she really liked soft-boiled eggs and made me eat them. I’m almost 36 now and soft boiled eggs still make me gag.

So parents, please keep pubescent kids away from pre-pubescent kids, thnx.

This makes me sick in ways I don't have words for. Sorry this happened to you.