Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brotato
May 14, 2013
Maybe if hotwife would be super supportive it would turn him off. Like she has sex w her bf while the fiance watches and they talk about how great of a guy he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brotato
May 14, 2013

quote:

Heather
Honestly the worst thing about this is the text convo during their commute. Motherfuckers better be sitting on a bus or in an Uber I swear.

brotato
May 14, 2013
Pick why did you post all these sad stories about abused women. I am p sure this thread is for funny stories. Why are you punishing us.

brotato
May 14, 2013
I don't even talk that cutesy to animals, like good god drat.

Also I love you bro is hilarious. I hope the guy doesn't even think they're dating, he's just real friendly.

brotato
May 14, 2013
Man who the hell HAND WRITES their erotica, wtf? Way easier to throw it up on the Kindle marketplace when you're just typing it.

brotato
May 14, 2013

LethalGeek posted:

This may be outside the bounds of this cause of where it's sourced from but it seemed very in the :stare: theme of the thread and it's about a relationship so I wanted to share.

I hated this story and I hope his wife smothers him with a pillow.

brotato
May 14, 2013
The sock thing is so weird because those aren't even cute or good socks. Is it because you aren't supposed to see them normally? Like wtf

brotato
May 14, 2013
Cat chick is a bitch. Keep your cats safe indoors and also protect the local environment.

brotato
May 14, 2013
Man I'm so glad I was born with no sense of smell. Office stank has gotta be rough.

brotato
May 14, 2013

Bamabalacha posted:

Anyone want to take bets on what kind of hideous rainbow vomit she splashed on her head?

EDIT: found the thread and it's "GO TO R/RAISEDBYNARCISSISTS AND SEVER!" all the way down, when I'd be willing to bet that a) the post was exaggerated as hell and b) that women is probably also annoying. Not sure why this little dysfunction tidbit is stuck in my craw!

I mean her hair probably did look bad but like, it's family you should probably be nice, especially if it's obvious your family member is real excited about it.

Then again my mom is also a huge bitch about my (normal, undyed) hair so maybe I'm sensitive.

brotato
May 14, 2013
I didn't let my partner drive my car for a long time cause I just... Don't trust people with my car.

He drives most of the time now tho cause I have road anger problems. most people assume it's cause I'm the girl but actually it is because he is worried I'm gonna yell at someone so much they murder us.

brotato
May 14, 2013
The brother is clearly an agent of Evil Goku.

brotato
May 14, 2013
What is that guy even doing with all that Lego. I mean I like desk action figures as much as the next guy but is this dude like some kind of third party Lego broker? Is he actually building all these sets?? Is he making some kind of fort out of unopened sets????

brotato
May 14, 2013
What the gently caress how can two people in a relationship be having TOO MUCH sex??? How much even is too much?

brotato
May 14, 2013
Okay what the gently caress is catne. Are you telling me there are some people so fuckin greasy that they give their cats acne? How is this possible. This is like the worst thing I've read yet.

brotato
May 14, 2013

Tom Gorman posted:

I'm pretty sure a glass of wine is however much fills up an empty 20oz soda bottle.

Also it was coming from a bottle and not a box yet, so she's got a ways to go.

Dog if you got box wine and you aren't just drinking it straight out if the bag you aren't doing it right.

brotato
May 14, 2013
How do you get so mad at a game made for 5 year olds that you punch a gameboy. Get that bitch some anger management classes as part of her severance package.

brotato
May 14, 2013

hawowanlawow posted:

are there any traditionally vegan cultures? it'd take some powerful fuckin mana to make ancient people pass on unlimited free milk and eggs I think

Even Jains are allowed to have milk. I think like maybe some Taoist diets are so strict they are also like coincidentally vegan but that's all I can think of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brotato
May 14, 2013

ad090 posted:

AITA for not hiring the woman my partner cheated on me with?

Pretty sure I've seen this on ask a manager a few times and the answer is always "no obviously you super do not need to be in a position of power over a person you hate."