Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

DemoneeHo posted:

My mum ran away to Turkey to be with a con artist and has lost all her money. Am I evil for cutting her out?

Ew.

I mean, it's lovely that mom is living in fantasy land, but completely bailing on her? Mom didn't steal from OP, mom didn't gently caress over OP's relationships, mom didn't drag this con artist into OPs life and gently caress it up.

I'd hate to see OP as a parent. Kid made a bad decision? gently caress you, junior!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

quote:

Later that night my girlfriend’s parents asked me not to help the maid clean because it was a boundary thing and her work was her work and guests are guests. I told them it made me really uncomfortable to have someone clean around me and they just said not to worry because she’s paid well and has been with them a long time.

Having a guest clean your house makes people feel like bad hosts, but i sympathize with this guys discomfort. Is everyone supposed to sit there talking to eachother while the servants scrub the floor of that room? Very weird and very aristo.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

Dear Reddit, is it unlawful to evict someone without a legal process?

Sincerely,

Some Idiot

P.S. Also, is it unlawful to just take someones stuff because i'm too busy to purchase it? REALLY need to get this christmas done.
P.P.S. Do you actually have to pay lawyers? I'm a little busy for that right now with all these court cases. God bless & Merry christmas

TheDeadlyShoe fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Dec 17, 2019

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

Looked up reborn dolls... holy moley. Creepy as gently caress.

I did find one set up to look like a fairy though. That seems legit. "Your child is in a better place now....a wonderful land called Azeroth!"

(ps they run $80 for cheap poo poo and at least $200 for 'good')

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

people are so far in the hole on the life they want to live that $135,000 only makes a dent.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

hey what does lockpicking have to do with spice smuggling?

is spice smuggler just a pejorative like budgie smuggler

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

Still better than football.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

I somewhat forgive ALL the drinks guy because there's no honest way anyone interprets that as meaning 'oh also put 3 random guys on my tab too'. Which is, I assume, how the tab got to $1200. Although I'm still unsure how you spend $200 in a night on drinks. That's a lot of martinis.

quote:

During the ceremony we had specifically asked that people turn their phones off. It was less than ten minutes from start to end. Everyone else had respected our wishes but of course ... my mother's phone started ringing during the vows. She casually answered it and walked off in front of everyone. People were staring and there were a few whispers and alarmed looks thrown around but we carried on.

lawyer.txt

TheDeadlyShoe fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jan 3, 2020

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Well clearly talking to him about it is out...hmm...acid to the face?

i assume that the other friends in the crowd are all :thumbsup: and :tearsofjoy: to every cat picture, so she's going against the Will of the Friendgroup.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

It's bad parenting. I mean there are health classes but its not like the teacher is going to inspect your taint.

Pretty sure everyone who is worried about The Gay Realm listened to a great deal of pointed commentary on the topic when they were little.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

Getting a vibe there that the real complaint is that Dan doesn't want to have to spend any time on the baby, since that's Mom's job.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

i mean all it takes is husband getting wife to sign some documents for her to be liable, it seems by far the most likely scenario

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

wouldnt we call this stalker behavior if it was a guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

Cockmaster posted:

AITA for absolutely refusing to pay my ex girlfriend and her child after I came into money?

How could anyone rationally argue that he would have any duty of care towards a woman who'd betray him like that?

Is it a worse use of money than 'becoming a landlord' though?