Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Whorelord posted:

alternatively, dont date straight edge people because they all loving suck

they're actually full blooded siblings, they're just half-siblings to op's bf

Oh, gotcha. That makes it much weirder. I edited my post to mention that I don't think single generation full blood incest actually has that high of a chance either. Still hosed tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

quote:

I am set to graduate this weekend with a BA in Psychology with a biology minor. I don't have a job in my field

lmao I remember when I was a psych major and looked up my university's "jobs in this field" thing and the first one was retail manager.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

What the hell? This is completely wrong. A condom is 98% effective if it's used every time, withdrawal is 76%.

Yes but the 24% failure rate is people with no self contr-oops sorry babe

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Doggles posted:

I'm [26M] proposing to her [27F] and I need to ask her father for blessing

My father-in-law thought I would ask for his blessing despite him being a deadbeat piece of poo poo. At my wedding, he shook my hand and said something to the effect of "She's my baby, so you take care of her or-" but I was both irritated and amused so I just interrupted him by talking to someone else and he looked down and walked off.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

She's afraid that if her dad isn't okay with it, he'll kill her husband when he gets out of prison.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

fruit on the bottom posted:

Locked myself in the restroom after having sex with my boyfriend

My guess is his attempts at affection feel forced and overbearing since he was also pushing for marriage.

He's probably the type that just stares at her blankly during sex trying for romantic eye contact.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

QuarkJets posted:

On average, sure. The point though is that we're making a lot of mothers who aren't able to breastfeed feel lovely over that even when breastfeeding would make no difference to the health of their babies

My wife felt like poo poo at first about bottle feeding when she couldn't breastfeed our second child due to inadequate milk production. She definitely felt pressure from the "you can't bond as well with a bottlefed baby" myth even if she didn't actually believe it.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

fruit on the bottom posted:

Are they the ones what make the flour? I’m a big fan of their flour, I am.

I [24M] caught my girlfriend [23F] sleeping in bed with her male friend [25M] after she told me she wouldn't

It would be rude to make a guest sleep on the floor.

They'd have a better chance of salvaging the relationship if she admitted to it whether she cheated or not because the suspicion is going to eat away at this guy for a long time.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Doggles posted:

My girlfriend [22/F] is mad that I [22/M] didn't go to game 2 of the NBA Finals with her.

:spergin:

All but one reddit comment is calling him a spoiled brat and an rear end in a top hat. My favorite response of his is in the comments:

quote:

You really wanna go down this road with me, buddy? Don't try it.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

ladypictureshow posted:

some guy
lol oooh we're scared. What are you gonna do now?

Whine like a little bitch and turn down your GF when she invites you to the Superbowl? World Series? World Cup?

OP
gently caress the super bowl. We all know it's going to be the Patriots again.

But yeah, I'd rather go to the World Series with her. At least baseball isn't the same two teams every year.

I love this because it's like he reads the person's comment as an actual question about what sporting events he'd be willing to go with her to. Fuckin idiot.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

La Brea Carpet posted:

(TX) We threw a Youtuber out of our restaurant for inappropriately (sexually) filming out staff, now his fans are leaving hundreds of negative reviews online.

Who streams going to a restaurant alone?

This is why anyone who gains over a hundred fans online should be jailed posthaste.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

La Brea Carpet posted:

My [20F] boyfriend's [30M] roomate [29F] and I have never gotten along. Last night she walked out of her room completely naked and came up and aggressively talked to us. I am so upset and don't know whether to issue an ultimatum or not.

The naked man only works 1/3 of the time.

If someone mentions more than once that they're an introvert, chances are they're just socially broken. Especially when they say they "don't click with extroverts" like they're a different species.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jun 5, 2018

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

Me [36M] and my wife [34F] in an open relationship; she's mad that I'm sexually exclusive with another woman [30F].

Here's the problem though. About 3 weeks ago, my wife tried, for the first time in YEARS, to initiate sex with me. I was absolutely floored. I stopped my wife, reminded her that AT HER REQUEST that "sex was no longer part of our marriage," and that I had agreed to be sexually exclusive with someone else.

I can't begin to imagine how satisfying it must have been to shut her down after years of rejection.

Ham Sandwiches posted:

My fiancé (25M) is on a "health" kick and it's kind of scaring me (24F). Am I overreacting? How do I talk to him about this?
His concrete goals are to be able to run a mile in less than 7 minutes, and to... I cringe a little just typing it... have abs.

Unsurprising a self-proclaimed "foodie" thinks a seven minute mile is absurd.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Jun 5, 2018

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

therobit posted:

*Looks at list of things Tumblr considers abuse*

Shouldn't be a problem.

listing all your partner's failings (including being abusive) is abuse so good luck in court

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Anne Whateley posted:

I feel like maybe 10 years ago "I have a boyfriend" would usually make guys stop. I don't know whether it's a difference in the culture or just in my age, but saying "I have a boyfriend" does nothing anymore, it just immediately leads to "oh so you're not married"

Barudak posted:

The boldest response to that Ive heard was “thats cool, he can watch”

"Is he good with a camera?"

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Milotic posted:

Boyfriend (25m) of 1 year wants to travel to Thailand with his primary schoolmates (5f5m)

I read (5f5m) as 5 year old female 5 year old male and was trying to figure out if she meant he was a primary school teacher and he was taking them to ta oh god

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

LadyPictureShow posted:

Me (18F) and my dad (50M) don’t see eye to eye on college

tl;dr reminder: she wants to be a teacher, dad will disown her if she isn't a nurse, engineer, or accountant or something similar

Late but I'd never post if I tried to stick to the last page.

I love when people talk poo poo about people going into teaching because it's like oh god forbid somebody might be passionate about teaching kids and might not be in it for the money (although the money is actually decent in some areas). That and I feel like people vastly underestimate the requirements for being a teacher in many states. The dropout rate in my state is pretty high for people entering college with the intent of going into teaching because they realize they have to take calculus 3 and similar classes just to get a teaching license no matter what you plan on teaching. Of course the opposite is true and in states like Oklahoma, the requirement is promising that you intend on getting your teaching degree soon.

...definitely not defensive about this at all...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Pick posted:

The mother being very obviously fakely suicidal to bait the couple into not alerting the police, who had the entire rest of the family there on speakerphone or something, I mean drat there are some fuckin layers.

This is roughly what happened to my wife and I with her mom and I posted earlier in the thread. Batshit crazy woman. We've gone no-loving-contact-ever on her and her enabling husband.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Nov 14, 2018