Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Sounds like that HOA is begging for a killdozering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
I feel like I lost 5 IQ points reading that and I don't have that many to spare.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

you better not loving forget the teddybears

they are part of my lovable cuddly persona that the girls can't get enough of, along with my pets

Even the TV can't bear to look.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

WampaLord posted:

This is a fun one!

Just found out that my[23/m] girlfriend[21/f] has been muttering swear words to me in her native language every time she was annoyed with me or we fought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf6vGLpAueQ

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
I once dated somebody and I noticed she hadn't showered in two or three days and I asked if she was going to take a shower before we went out, and she snapped, "If you expect me to shower every two days, we're going to have a problem."

We had lots of problems.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

My (28F) friend (26F) pretends she is Japanese, is alienating everyone around her

He tried to have dinner with her parents and Cara freaked out and told him he had no r ight to go behind her back. She actually went so far as to push him into a wall and yell at him.

She's just being tsundere. Please don't erase her anime heritage.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Haha yeah he definitely sounds like he'll do all of that.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Everything is going fine except for his complete contempt for me, which definitely doesn't show up anywhere else in our relationship.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

therobit posted:

I don't see where she is saying he had an asthma attack and had to go to the hospital, so I am thinking that this allergy is being exaggerated because he is a big baby.

Absolutely this, but gently caress smokers.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
That wife knew what was up, and that's probably the most blatant example of "See honey, I wrote Reddit and said I didn't want to gently caress her" I've seen yet.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Oh this? It's a... cat allergy, that's all.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Stay with him because good loving luck finding anyone else able to tolerate being around you for more than 5 minutes without their eyeballs bleeding off.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I [21F] didn't wear the dress my boyfriend [25M] picked out for me to a friend's wedding...and he's mad.

Why does he care so much about a dang dress? :cmon:

They started dating when he was 21 and she was 16.

Also he doesn't like her dress because it's "too revealing."

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Pick posted:

As I sit here thinking of my actions, I need to write this apology. I am incredibly embarrassed and shamed of the past 6 years of lies and cheating, more importantly the embarrassment, and unequivocal hurt and sadness it has brought to you and our kids. It is so hard to think of the tremendous damage I have caused to break apart every good thing you were trying to build for our family and our future.

I was feeling hurt and lost in our marriage, with finances and other worries not knowing how to reach out or talk to you, and a want to prove my desirability. Those are just my feelings and not excuses or blame. I take full responsibility for what I have done, and do truly want what is best for the entirety of you and the kids.

You are right, I am not a child and need to act like a grown woman, and I am going to act like one and own what is mine. What I did was the dumbest and most selfish thing a person could do, and I will never do it again. These are my words, which probably don't mean much to you now, but I will show you. You will say you've heard this a thousand times, but I will for once prove it to you, even if it means we are not together. Any woman would be lucky to have you, and I will be working toward deserving that once again if you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I Do Love You!

I have so much to learn, I want to be a person you can trust in and find love in once again. I can't thank you enough for not giving up on me, as I have felt like a lost soul, and now I see some light. I so often have been ready to just fall into the dark pit of despair and give up, but miraculously I saw a hand in the darkness, saying hold on and fight.

You are more than I could have ever imagined, and I have been so blind, you were right before my eyes and I walked right through you, on you. You don't deserve that, you deserve to be equally lifted and not brought down, a hand reaching out to you saying let's walk side by side, not one in front of the other. I'm so sorry so so sorry.

Hell, same

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

dudeness posted:

The clitoris is randomly generated at the start of each encounter.

LOL

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Please don't gently caress your parents or your pets.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Haifisch posted:

My boyfriend [30M] admitted to "tracking" me [27F] on business trips. I feel violated and he thinks he did nothing wrong because it was out of concern.

:redflag:

Look at this dumbass who doesn't just track his partner's every move through Google location sharing. smdh

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Intruder posted:

You'd think your abusive boyfriend committing statutory rape (I think?) would be a convenient excuse to get out of that hellhole of a relationship

He may be a pedophile, but he's my pedophile, dammit!

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Milotic posted:

I'm sorry to hear about your losses.

Stay classy Dad:

Me [23/F] think my dad [56/M] cheated on my mom [50/F] by bringing a woman to my apartment without my knowledge

Cheating is wrong, but how loving dumb do you have to be to bring a hooker to your daughter's place and gently caress her in your daughter's bed?

Dad wants to gently caress his daughter.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

WampaLord posted:

My [22M] friend [21F] of 9 months is dying and wants me to take her virginity. I have a girlfriend [22F] of 7 months. What do I do?

Tell your GF it's for make a wish and gosh what else can you do? :shrug:

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
He should at least let her put it in their photo album, I mean come on.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Suburban US drivers actively try to murder bicyclists. I'm not joking or exaggerating.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
You'd have to be so astoundingly clueless to go to one of the strip-mall curtained-storefront Asian massage parlors and not understand you're paying for a tug (at the bare minimum) from a sex slave.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
I just got my haircut at a strip mall that has, from left to right, a sports bar, a church, a handjob parlor, a salon, a dentist.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
They all look basically the same but the biggest tip-off is when you search for reviews before letting a stranger mess with your back and the top results are Backpage and rubmappers or whatever it's called.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
He should just get a furry costume and refuse to take it off, ever.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
I'm the minivan loaded down with piss bottles and cum shirts on a weekend trip to the dump.

E: It's the cum shirts that did him in. Once you start hording your cum shirts, and the wife leaves town for a weekend, you're going to be faced with a choice -- take the cum shirts to the dump or masturbate into a shirt. The second will always win out.

Modus Pwnens fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Oct 27, 2017

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

tactlessbastard posted:

Give her some space. Get some dress shirts.

lol

Doc Hawkins posted:

"There's just no way to win with you people" I sigh as I poo poo in my yard wearing nothing but a spiked collar.

God drat I love this thread.

E: Just pretend I emptyquoted this entire page.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
I cheated and found the thread, and the poster did get an STD, lol. No wonder the ex is paranoid.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

maskenfreiheit posted:

wrong, hit him back

Wrong, kill him before he kills someone drunk driving.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Inescapable Duck posted:

If you're worried about germs, then four years old is about where children become plaguebearers shuttling all manner of stock childhood diseases back and forth from kindegarten, daycare, playgroup and relatives to home.

They become plaguebearers as soon as they are around other children all day, whatever that age may be.

He should do the babysitting at the sister's house because he was not going to get any work done anyway. He should also not divorce his wife because nobody should be subjected to dating her.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

:pwn:

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

FATDAD

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Doggles posted:

I [30 M] have started using more emojis when I text my wife we've dated longer and I read women don't respect men who use emojis

😹

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
I'm not insecure, am I? Am I??

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

Where do I sign up for the something awful prayer email chain.

Well there's the steam gifts thread where goons pass along rebundled anime games.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

dudeness posted:

You're right it is. Which is why i'm stealing the idea and writing a screenplay. Thanks for the free ideas idiot!

It definitely includes the boss accidentally getting married to the bride without realizing it.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
I'm super uncomfortable with shaming people for not wanting to have sex with certain people. Like if someone says they don't want to date someone who's bi, that's their right. Saying that no one straight should ever date someone bi is where you cross the line. But bodily autonomy comes first for me. Is that weird? 100% not being facetious here or trying to fish a certain response or anything like that.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Thanks for the replies. Those make a lot of sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Andy Dufresne posted:

The worst part about poo poo sniffer is you're not gonna want to leave him alone with the child ever again until well after they're potty trained.

If he's got some sexual fetish involving your child you never loving leave him alone with the kid ever again.