Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Dude at work today told me that his 24 year old roommate has been booty calling this 36 year old woman like 5 times a week.
He says that she'll come over for literally 10 minutes (last time he timed it at 9 minutes, 54 seconds) to just bump uglies and then part ways. :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Pvt.Scott posted:

I still don't understand how you would even sleep through any portion of sex.

I fell asleep once while I was getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist, so maybe it's just really boring sex?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Tiny Deer posted:

It's an asset on your skin, man! The government can't make you pay court fines if out of your awesome eagle loving a wolverine tattoo!

Sounds like you've been readin my Don Henley/Hugh Jackman slash fiction

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Antivehicular posted:

Are Friday the 13th tattoos a thing?

Yeah, a bunch of shops will do $13 tattoos on Friday the 13th. Like, pick something small from the book and we'll scratch it in for $13.

They look like you'd expect a $13 tattoo to look

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Me [25 F] with my boyfriend [30 M] of one year, he's essentially a walking hurricane

I'm 98% sure this is viral marketing for the upcoming Octodad prequel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

https://np.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6iyg6p/date_confesses_he_keyed_my_car_after_our_date/
Date Confesses He Keyed My Car After Our Date, What Do I do to Make Sure He Pays?! (self.legaladvice)

quote:

I went on a 1st date in Denver (YES OUR 1ST DATE), drove my car downtown for dinner. We ended up having drinks, I was too intoxicated to drive so I called a cab. The guy was very angry that I wouldn't stay, he walked me to my car so I could grab all my valuables while it stayed in a lot overnight. The next morning I woke up to EXTREMELY mean text messages from him because I left & he wanted me to transfer him $ for the date. I apologized for upsetting him and would transfer the money. He then apologizes for the mean texts and not to send $. I picked up my car that afternoon and the entire drivers side, front, back & entire hood are KEYED! He denied doing it then in minutes says he'll pay for it out of guilt b/c I was there to see him.
We get an estimate, its about $5k worth of damage to fix my leased car. He then tells me HE DID IT & he'll pay for it but if I report to cops or his job finds out he'll get deported. I'm being very nice to him to make sure he pays for it and it's very uncomfortable. I don't know what else to do to make sure he pays for it all.
I was just let go from my job so I don't have money to pay $500 insurance ded or court fees if I sue. I don't have video evidence but I do have evidence over text.

Sounds like a gentleman, you wouldn't want to ruin his life, would you?