Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Tiny Deer posted:

They're poor, but they're nerd poor--they live in squalor and desperate poverty because they spend their money on toys and games.

See: Blue Story, every 'nerd house' story, furries/cosplayers who beg for grocery money on the internet after they spend thousands of dollars on conventions and costumes.

It's not just nerds who do this, witness also the truck rich oil rig workers and horse people.

tattoos

oh god tattoos & tattoo culture

"i'm living in and out of a homeless shelter, but check out my sick ink"

(I'm talking, like, the dudes who make getting tattoos their hobby)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Report them to the police.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Mirthless posted:

sounds like a good position to be in provided they don't expect him to join the gang

I mean, as long as a rival doesn't decide "You know, this would be a nice time to throw a Molotov at the pool party" while he's there.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
Ive always wanted to be a side story in a Bolaño novel so I would stick with it

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

Tiny Deer posted:

Sorry, I should clarify: where I'm from sleep sex is literally legally sexual assault regardless of advanced consent.

The relevant case.

Obviously it's controversial and it's the type of thing that won't be prosecuted unless the sleeping party reports it, but on Canada you can't consent to a sexual activity you're not conscious for. I have no idea where this woman lives, but if it's in Canada her partners are risking sexual assault charges in the case of, oh, I don't know, she decides post facto that she withdraws consent from sleep sex like she did in her own story.

I wouldn't sell heroin as part of my partner's fetish and I wouldn't commit sexual assault for them either.

Man that case is all kinds of hosed up. The main hosed up thing on the guy's part was tying the girl up after she lost consciousness, but her whole "I consented, but then I didn't, but then I consented again" thing sounds like a total poo poo show.

quote:

On May 27, 2007, J.A. and his long-term partner, K.D., began having consensual sexual activity together. During the sexual activity, K.D. consented for J.A. to choke her as part of the sexual activity. K.D. lost consciousness for approximately three minutes, and she understood this might happen when she consented to being choked.

While K.D. was unconscious, J.A. tied K.D. up and performed additional sexual acts on her. In her testimony, K.D. was not clear whether she knew or consented to that sexual activity J.A. performed on her while she was unconscious. After K.D. regained consciousness, she and J.A. continued having consensual sexual activity.

On July 11, 2007, K.D. made a complaint to the police, saying that the activity was not consensual, although she later recanted her statement.

I mean, obviously she didn't consent to being tied up and stuff. That's pretty clearly sexual assault, but the final judgment goes way overboard creating this dumb scenario:

quote:

It would mean that cohabiting partners, including spouses, risk having one partner commit a sexual assault when that partner kisses or caresses their sleeping partner, even with that sleeping partner's prior express consent.

Not likely that anyone would ever be prosecuted for something like that, but the possibility is hilariously stupid.

Personal Lucubrant fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jan 13, 2017

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

chitoryu12 posted:

I mean, as long as a rival doesn't decide "You know, this would be a nice time to throw a Molotov at the pool party" while he's there.

Assuming he's in the US, how likely is this to actually happen, really?

A friend of mine was in the bloods and had gang members over all the time, I never worried about getting attacked when I was over there because he lived in a pretty nice neighborhood with fast police response times. :shrug: There's a lot of room between pablo escobar and the corner pusher and most of that is pretty safe territory.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

The sleep bondage community has ruined sleep romance for the rest of us.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

chitoryu12 posted:

and so long as they never, ever break up.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

and so long as they never, ever break up.

I'm sure a breakup is fine, as long as it's not on bad terms and as long as she isn't crazy

she's probably crazy

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

100 degrees Calcium posted:

The sleep bondage community has ruined sleep romance for the rest of us.

If you live in Canada don't even glance in your partner's general direction while they are asleep.

I mean, according to that court case you probably shouldn't even be in the same room while they're asleep.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Mirthless posted:

Assuming he's in the US, how likely is this to actually happen, really?

A friend of mine was in the bloods and had gang members over all the time, I never worried about getting attacked when I was over there because he lived in a pretty nice neighborhood with fast police response times. :shrug: There's a lot of room between pablo escobar and the corner pusher and most of that is pretty safe territory.

varies wildly by where in the US, which is most of a continent with extremely inconsistent background levels of violence

literal crime family is bad news but he's probably fine so long as the family isn't in the most dangerous gang of all

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jan 13, 2017

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Mirthless posted:

tattoos

oh god tattoos & tattoo culture

"i'm living in and out of a homeless shelter, but check out my sick ink"

(I'm talking, like, the dudes who make getting tattoos their hobby)

It's an asset on your skin, man! The government can't make you pay court fines if out of your awesome eagle loving a wolverine tattoo!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Made a slight change to the emote so it to lines up more nicely on the off chance Gang Girlfriend Guy updates and ends up being forced to someone.

e: It only aligned nicely in preview. :eng99:

Themata fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jan 13, 2017

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Tiny Deer posted:

It's an asset on your skin, man! The government can't make you pay court fines if out of your awesome eagle loving a wolverine tattoo!

Sounds like you've been readin my Don Henley/Hugh Jackman slash fiction

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
oh jesus i just remembered the shittiest irresponsible nerd story, it's /r/relationships material and the dude is a redditor so i feel like it counts

This guy was a hardcore gamer nerd type, he lived in a nerd house with a couple of other guys, we worked in IT. We'll call him Marvin. Marvin had a friend named Jim. Marvin and Jim did everything together, they struggled to get matching shifts, hung out after work, lived in the same house, it was a platonic friendship (supposedly) but like way way codependent. I want to say Marvin was a year older than me (I was 26?) and Jim was in his 30s. Marvin and Jim spent all the disposable income they could get their hands on on stupid nerd poo poo. Videogames, multiple concurrent MMO subscriptions (DAOC, WoW, Everquest and also LOTRO for a while there) technology that they really didn't need, brand new smartphones every year, that sort of thing.

Well, about three or four months after I met them, Jim meets a girl. Jim has never had a serious girlfriend. Jim may have even been a virgin? despite being in his 30s. She's way younger than him (early 20s) and super into him, their relationship moves way way way too fast and they decide to cohabitate. Well, she tries living in the nerd house for a while, and it's completely intolerable. Turns out, Jim is actually a homeowner, but he's been leaving the property abandoned because some renters destroyed it and he owes a lot in taxes on it. Jim realizes this is the only way he's going to keep this, the only relationship he's ever had intact, so he decides to renovate the house, move his poo poo in, and pay the taxes off. We're talking tens of thousands of dollars in damage and tens of thousands of dollars in taxes. He asks Marvin to move with them.

Marvin, meanwhile, has been pouting this whole loving time about Jim's new girlfriend. I mean, he's acting like a full on jilted lover. He's mad because Jim doesn't want to play games with him all night or go out drinking after work every day. He's mad because Jim doesn't listen to him as much anymore or pay attention to him. He's mad that Jim's spending money on his girlfriend instead of him. He doesn't want to move in with Jim because he doesn't want to have to help pay to repair the house and he hates Jim's girlfriend. He says he can't afford to help repair the house. Here's where I slammed the brakes.

I knew how much Marvin and Jim made because we got hired on the same contract at the same time. Jim had way more experience than me and they both worked out of the florida office (I was in Tulsa) where the base pay was higher. I knew Marvin was making $17.50 an hour (he told me) and George was making north of $20. So why the gently caress can't he afford the house? I kind of pressed him on this, I was trying to get him to chill out on Jim b/c Jim was clearly in love and there's no way he was keeping this friendship intact if he was going to step in between the two of them. Turns out, Marvin had a girlfriend once. They had sex a couple of times, he enjoyed the relationship, but then she got pregnant, and decided to keep the kid, so he has to pay a huge chunk of his income in child support every check. He goes as long as he can without paying, but the state "always finds me eventually". Seriously, this guy would quit a job and not report it until they tracked him down and started garnishing the wages at the new job. He talked about her getting pregnant like it was something she did on purpose to betray him, I don't mean like the "She was trying to trap me!" kind of thing, like he had such a juvenile way of approaching the topic that it really felt like he was mad at her for the thing her uterus did.

He confided that he didn't trust women anymore, didn't date, didn't pursue them romantically, and didn't believe other men should either. You see, that's why he was trying to desperately to break up Jim's new relationship, he was trying to save him from the inevitable betrayal that the deceitful woman was going to attack him with. He eventually determined that the only way he was going to fix this was by giving Jim an ultimatum.

:allears: guess who jim picked

I don't keep track of Marvin but last time I checked in on him he was bitter and extremely alone.

edit: oh and he loving hated and resented his kid too, wanted no contact and didn't want to know anything about her. He was the biggest piece of garbage in the world.

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jan 13, 2017

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mirthless posted:

oh jesus i just remembered the shittiest irresponsible nerd story, it's /r/relationships material and the dude is a redditor so i feel like it counts

This guy was a hardcore gamer nerd type, he lived in a nerd house with a couple of other guys, we worked in IT. We'll call him Marvin. Marvin had a friend named Jim. Marvin and Jim did everything together, they struggled to get matching shifts, hung out after work, lived in the same house, it was a platonic friendship (supposedly) but like way way codependent. I want to say Marvin was a year older than me (I was 26?) and Jim was in his 30s. Marvin and Jim spent all the disposable income they could get their hands on on stupid nerd poo poo. Videogames, multiple concurrent MMO subscriptions (DAOC, WoW, Everquest and also LOTRO for a while there) technology that they really didn't need, brand new smartphones every year, that sort of thing.

Well, about three or four months after I met them, Jim meets a girl. Jim has never had a serious girlfriend. Jim may have even been a virgin? despite being in his 30s. She's way younger than him (early 20s) and super into him, their relationship moves way way way too fast and they decide to cohabitate. Well, she tries living in the nerd house for a while, and it's completely intolerable. Turns out, Jim is actually a homeowner, but he's been leaving the property abandoned because some renters destroyed it and he owes a lot in taxes on it. Jim realizes this is the only way he's going to keep this, the only relationship he's ever had intact, so he decides to renovate the house, move his poo poo in, and pay the taxes off. We're talking tens of thousands of dollars in damage and tens of thousands of dollars in taxes. He asks Marvin to move with them.

Marvin, meanwhile, has been pouting this whole loving time about Jim's new girlfriend. I mean, he's acting like a full on jilted lover. He's mad because Jim doesn't want to play games with him all night or go out drinking after work every day. He's mad because Jim doesn't listen to him as much anymore or pay attention to him. He's mad that Jim's spending money on his girlfriend instead of him. He doesn't want to move in with Jim because he doesn't want to have to help pay to repair the house and he hates Jim's girlfriend. He says he can't afford to help repair the house. Here's where I slammed the brakes.

I knew how much Marvin and Jim made because we got hired on the same contract at the same time. Jim had way more experience than me and they both worked out of the florida office (I was in Tulsa) where the base pay was higher. I knew Marvin was making $17.50 an hour (he told me) and George was making north of $20. So why the gently caress can't he afford the house? I kind of pressed him on this, I was trying to get him to chill out on Jim b/c Jim was clearly in love and there's no way he was keeping this friendship intact if he was going to step in between the two of them. Turns out, Marvin had a girlfriend once. They had sex a couple of times, he enjoyed the relationship, but then she got pregnant, and decided to keep the kid, so he has to pay a huge chunk of his income in child support every check. He goes as long as he can without paying, but the state "always finds me eventually". Seriously, this guy would quit a job and not report it until they tracked him down and started garnishing the wages at the new job. He talked about her getting pregnant like it was something she did on purpose to betray him, I don't mean like the "She was trying to trap me!" kind of thing, like he had such a juvenile way of approaching the topic that it really felt like he was mad at her for the thing her uterus did.

He confided that he didn't trust women anymore, didn't date, didn't pursue them romantically, and didn't believe other men should either. You see, that's why he was trying to desperately to break up Jim's new relationship, he was trying to save him from the inevitable betrayal that the deceitful woman was going to attack him with. He eventually determined that the only way he was going to fix this was by giving Jim an ultimatum.

:allears: guess who jim picked

I don't keep track of Marvin but last time I checked in on him he was bitter and extremely alone.

edit: oh and he loving hated and resented his kid too, wanted no contact and didn't want to know anything about her. He was the biggest piece of garbage in the world.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pearnicious posted:

If you live in Canada don't even glance in your partner's general direction while they are asleep.

I mean, according to that court case you probably shouldn't even be in the same room while they're asleep.

I think as long as you don't rape them you should be good.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

My [32M] girlfriend [23F] got pregnant when I sleep-hosed her. That's right, she spermjacked me in her sleep!

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

p much. like 99% of what's wrong their is the boyfriend acting super creepy like he violated her, instead of was just clumsy with their weirdo awkward corpse-sex roleplay

Yeah but if you're a socially awkward and not someone who's into loving unconscious girls because it's weird and rapey, and a girl asks you to gently caress her while she's unconscious and then midway wakes up and goes "what are you doing, stop that" I can understand your kneejerk response being to flail around in a confused fashion and say a bunch of stupid poo poo.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Like honestly I've never met anyone who was at risk for being accused of rape if they weren't already doing rapey things, minus that tiny fraction of men who have legitimately been falsely accused of rape to get them in trouble. If you think your behavior is going to get you mistaken for committing sexual assault, maybe you want to rethink your decisions?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

unless you're in Canada, wherefleeing the room making Zoidberg noises any time your significant other yawns will probably still get you branded a weirdo

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

My boyfriend (28M) won't let me (30F) peg him

quote:

My boyfriend and I have been together a little over the year. With my prior boyfriend of five years, we eventually progressed to mutual anal. I ended up enjoying it more than PIV and I prefer at least some kind of butt play during sex.
Of course I didn't tell my boyfriend of my interest on the first date but rather when it came up naturally a few months later. He was super eager to penetrate me but was not at all interested in receiving. Of course I was super disappointed but I never brought it up again because I respect his boundaries.
Last week we were hanging out and pretty drunk and started talking about fantasies we would like to try out together. I ended up saying that I wanted to peg him and he said he had already told me he didn't like it and I pressed a little, being drunk, and asked how could he know if he had never tried. It was then he told me he had actually tried and he knew he didn't. I kind of jokingly told him he sucked for doing it with someone else but not me and we laughed and kept talking.
HOWEVER, ever since then it has been bothering me. My boyfriend let someone else do something that I really want to do, and he won't even try it with me. I feel pretty lovely about it, like he must not like me that much compared to his past ex. But I'm not sure if I should bring it up with him? deal with it on my own? Or honestly it has me contemplating finding someone else with the same interests as me.
So tl;dr r/relationships, my boyfriend was pegged by an ex but won't let me peg him, what do I do?

I(30F) am a weirdo that can't comprehend that my boyfriend(28M) won't let me do something he has done before and not enjoyed!

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
It's not like she'd even feel pleasure while pegging him. Humiliate him some other way you can agree on.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Nazzadan posted:

I(30F) am a weirdo that can't comprehend that my boyfriend(28M) won't let me do something he has done before and not enjoyed!

I know a trans dude who's really insistent that cis men should love pegging and are just refusing to try it because they're homophobic babies who don't want to shove things up their butts.

He's a guy who loves anal so much he once hurt himself doing it too much.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Sometimes you think it would be really fun to really trash the poo poo out of a guy that you're loving, just whale on him with a dick and your fists and the whole bit, but if he is not on board with that, then it is super messed up. Don't rape!

honeypot post

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Nazzadan posted:

This is the EXACT equivalent of the dude who keeps pressing his girlfriend for anal when she doesn't want to.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
This thread is seriously making me consider taking my PS4 and the 4 games I own the thrift shop.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

chitoryu12 posted:

I know a trans dude who's really insistent that cis men should love pegging and are just refusing to try it because they're homophobic babies who don't want to shove things up their butts.

He's a guy who loves anal so much he once hurt himself doing it too much.

I think I found him in the comments of that post!

quote:

Listen to the advice in this sub, OP. Asking twice pretty much makes you a rapist. So does wanting a partner who's willing to experience some minor inconvenience to please you. /s
In any case, there are way more men who want this than women willing to give it to them, so you wouldn't have any problem finding someone else.

Of course, he was downvoted.

Bonzo posted:

This thread is seriously making me consider taking my PS4 and the 4 games I own the thrift shop.

Probably should, or at least the 3 games that aren't Bloodborne.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Leon Einstein posted:

It's not like she'd even feel pleasure while pegging him.

they have dildos with attachments that allow the pegger to be stimulated as they thrust, just saying

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Nazzadan posted:

I(30F) am an rear end in a top hat

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Asking twice does not make you a rapist. And in the context of the post it sounds like a lot of time went between the two talks. I think it's reasonable to have a discussion of "hey maybe you feel differently now" coming to Reddit all"make him change his mind" is where the rapey vibes come in

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Me (22M) with my GF (22F) of 2 years, she wants more piercings and tattoos, I'm not too crazy about them but she wants my support...I can't do it

quote:

Hi guys,
I think I'm an rear end in a top hat.

I've been with my GF, Sun, for about 2 years. Let me just get to the meat of it.

She currently has a bunch of piercings and few tattoos. We we met she had a bunch of piercings on her body. On her face, she had the side of her nose pierced. A few weeks into talking she asked me if I cared if she had her septum pierced. I didn't or at least I told myself I didn't. At that point she had both the side of her nose pierced and her septum pierced along with about 8 other piercings, 4 on each ear. She has a few tattoos as well, but those are cool too, again, her body her choice.

She had another tattoo done a few months ago as well, which will be her 7th. I kind of figured she'd be done.

She's not.

Yesterday she told me she wanted another piercing and I couldn't imagine what she wanted next, she wants some part in the middle of her ear as well as the other side of her nose pierced. I casually said, I'm not too crazy about it but she's free to do so, I won't break up with her about it.

I should have just lied.

She wants my support. She said she doesn't feel comfortable doing something she knows I won't support doing. I told her I don't understand why, it's not a big deal, whether I like it or not, it's her body, not mine. But that isn't good enough, she wants me to say I support it and I just can't. I truthfully am not fond of tattoos and piercings but I'm in love with a girl who loves them so I accept it. But she can't move on with that. It's been a day and we have just been clashing in a very...sad...manner. We are both disappointed.

Maybe I'm just fake. I'll admit, I never pictured standing next to a woman with 12 piercings on her head at my wedding alter. As for the tattoos, I just don't find them that interesting. They look nice but I just don't see them looking that great in the future.

She has already brought up separating as she doesn't want to resent me and I don't want to resent or be embarrassed of her...but it's hard man. Some points she has brought up is that she has always supported me in everything but as of late I only brought up 2 things. 1, i want to move out my parents house and she doesn't agree I should because she wants me to go to grad school (which is the 2nd thing I don't want to do).

But how can she consider that something hard to support? I graduated college with a decent degree in STEM and have a well paying job for an entry level guy, I don't think me moving out with a roommate is that big a deal. And I don't really care for grad school, I just want to live life, work and figure out what I want for a career...

But guys. I really love Sun. I don't want to lose her...But I don't want her to feel like she has to change and yet...Ugh. I'm so confused. I don't really talk to my friends about this stuff so I guess Im at the judgement of internet strangers...Help?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

YeahTubaMike posted:

they have dildos with attachments that allow the pegger to be stimulated as they thrust, just saying

Oh, in that case. .

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Asking twice does not make you a rapist. And in the context of the post it sounds like a lot of time went between the two talks. I think it's reasonable to have a discussion of "hey maybe you feel differently now" coming to Reddit all"make him change his mind" is where the rapey vibes come in

Call me some kind of freaky-deaky wierdo but if your partner isn't okay with something sexually, how about you wait for them to come to you saying they are open to it instead of bringing it up every once in a while.

"Oh my, it has been 6-months, time for my bi-annual asking to stick a foreign object up your rear end"

Edit: I agree she isn't a rapist. Just a scumbag for shaming her partner for trying something with their ex, not liking it, then turning down the same thing from her.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nazzadan posted:

Call me some kind of freaky-deaky wierdo but if your partner isn't okay with something sexually, how about you wait for them to come to you saying they are open to it instead of bringing it up every once in a while.

"Oh my, it has been 6-months, time for my bi-annual asking to stick a foreign object up your rear end"

Probably because the partner hasn't thought about it at all. They are unlikely to bring it up. It's up to the partner looking to introduce it to open the line of communication.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think that it is a nuanced communication issue that the Internet cannot really help them with. I do not think that it is wrong to float an idea occasionally, but at the same time, it is not fair to badger someone about something they know that they do not want to do.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Bonzo posted:

Me (22M) with my GF (22F) of 2 years, she wants more piercings and tattoos, I'm not too crazy about them but she wants my support...I can't do it

separation would probably be the best thing for both parties. I don't get the aversion to tattoos and piercings to such a weird degree at that age. the "standing at the altar" comment is so ridiculously old fashioned, i just don't get it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think that tattoos and piercings are a big turn off. I would certainly rather marry someone who did not have any piercings or any tattoos, although, like this guy, I don't think I would consider it a dealbreaker. Forcing me to say that I like it though, that is pretty loving annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

Bonzo posted:

they both sound like babies, but she sounds worse. how needy do you have to be to demand your SO's 'support' to get metal shoved through your face?

quote:

1, i want to move out my parents house and she doesn't agree I should because she wants me to go to grad school (which is the 2nd thing I don't want to do).

this part's just bizarre.