Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Panfilo posted:

So women have some sensory organ that detects virginity in guys?

It's their ears when the virgin speaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Holy poo poo that abuse one

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Holy poo poo. Maybe if the parents weren't such loving squares

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
:rip: that marriage

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Worse, there's a story I think I the new York Times or similar about a guy who was cured of his autism and it led to his divorce

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Pick posted:

quote:

get out while you are young- I waited til age 58 and am starting over with nothing.

:whitewater:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Guy is a bad writer

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Pick posted:

Weddings are just IRL unboxing videos.

Lmao

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
$13k on a wedding dress is loving mental. If you find a design you like that much I'm loving positive you could have it remade at less than 1.5k

I spent less than 1.3k on the engagement ring.

And that felt like a loving steal considering a diamond of equivalent size would've cost 8k. Moissanite is badass. (Lab made only, it's carbon + silicone and a 9.5 on the hardness scale; which is logarithmic, a diamond @ 10 is like 4x stronger than a sapphire/ruby at 8. And it lacks the cleavage that a diamond has, and it's only found in meteors in natural form)

Anyway. Rip :rip:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
:waycool:

Please lol. When these 13k dresses are probably wearing 10k rings.

Spend 300 on your engagement ring if you want, idc. I've no opinion.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Uncle Enzo posted:

Moh's hardness scale isn't logarithmic, it's ordinal. It's just a ranking of what is harder than what, there isn't a direct conversion to any of the proper objective measures of hardness.

flerp posted:

r/relationships: Moh's hardness scale isn't logarithmic, it's ordinal.

Thank you, sincerely. I knew it wasn't linear, at least. :eyepop:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The tldr should just be retrospective or something. Like a tool where after the poster vomits all their problems out, they try to summarize and then decide what is really important. Cause you know people will ramble for thousands of paragraphs and their tldr will be succinct and honestly enough information when coupled with the fact the person is posting on Reddit and you get ages in the title.

Of course it's used literally and not in the spirit of it though.

Linking might be to just wide ban doxxing or spam or something. Reddit is weird.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

sucked my twin off posted:

Me [16 M] with my parents [40's M/F], my parents saw me naked with a boner while I had a freind over. Now they think I'm gay.

I don't know, wagglin' your boner around at a pal named "Chuck" sounds pretty gay to me. :shrug:

Gay but also cool so

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
That husband is a dick. Physiological symptoms CAN be triggered by psychological ones, conversion disorder and crap. Huge red flag. "my defective wife"

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Well thanks thread now I gotta talk with my family about an insane hypothetical day break in and that FBI guy says to run and make sure it's okay.

But I'd probably stand my ground and get murdered very easily

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
God dammit beaten

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Yeah it's over

quote:

First being is that I found out through conversation that many of her ex-boyfriends seem to be the "bad boy" type. Her last ex was a drug dealer and another has been to jail, had tattoos etc... I don't have any tattoos or anything like that; I am quite straight edge in comparison, she actually said that one of the things that attracted her to me was the fact that I went to uni.

I read this in a Gilbert Gottfried

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Fuckin lmaoo

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Nothing in that story surprises me

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
That sucksssss

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I also cannot love in the true sense of the word because my brain is broked and I go overboard on everything BoYLE style

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Gaunab posted:

Holy poo poo.

Yeah holy gently caress

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
:wtc:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
What a psycho. Opens with a comparison of murdering a family to maintain sovereignty and compares that to throwing a baby fit and canceling a vacation Jesus

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

The idea that one can be supportive and not a door mat is impossible to explain or understand to these morons

Everything is mania and extreme obsession and demands extreme action.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

I've never seen this and holy crap :whitewater:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Doflamingo posted:

Holy mother of gently caress that's terrible. :stonklol:

What a loving colossal rear end in a top hat

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I don't feel any sympathy for the guy with the otaku gf because he's loving 30. He chose this. (And she's what, 24?)

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

The Snoo posted:

sometimes when i'm like 'hey we need to take out the trash' my husband does a dramatic sigh and goes 'okaaay' and pretends to climb into the can

i also do it

it's funny when you don't hurt your partner or their feelings

Lol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

That sucks the guy has tried his best to make amends but won't ever be able to fix that. My sister disowned my father several years ago because he was an alcoholic and bipolar rear end in a top hat, and even though he's much better now and medicated, she'll have nothing to do with him. He's on the path of death very soon, due to his still alcoholism, even though he's medicated and everything.

It sucks when he asks if she's changed her number or asks for general stuff about her life with a real vested interest and I can't basically tell him "you really hosed up in her eyes and you'll never speak to her again" and I'm sure when he dies she won't attend his funeral. I don't hold it against her or blame her at all.

It's a lovely thing. My mom is an alcoholic but has been sober for 13+ years now and I'm sure still suffers guilt from being a lovely parent to my sister and me when we were growing up.

It's brutal. Is what I'm saying. RIP that guy.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
No you see these are demon bells not kettle bells. They cost a lot more and look really cool collecting dust on my klipsch speakers

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
sexy time.piled high.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
My parents renewed their vows on their 10 year anniversary and it came out that my mom was cheating on my dad like the next weekend

Really good. Great. Awesome. Didn't gently caress me up.

Well: it was the least damaging thing to come outta being raised by two alcoholics and a narcotic addict :11tea:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Mameluke posted:

My boyfriends (31m) son (10m) is terrible

She also posted My (29F) boyfriends (31M) family think I am a hardcore drug addict... but it's been deleted. So we have one single mother with a child and a roommate who also has a child, who's invited her boyfriend (with the manipulative child) to live with her. This will surely turn out great.

I can't loving believe the communication breakdown here. All she had to say was "your son specifically asked for a pink charger, I wondered what pink one, and then he told you I wouldn't give it." Like. It's not silly, it's insane. The guys son is insane. Or worse

His attitude obviously doesn't help "Jesus just hand it over"

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

lol it was this guy

Yeah dude don't you know the first rule is NOT to return to the scene of the crime?? Sheesh

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Jfc I scrolled and saw burning man and then I loving remembered that assholes BULLSHIT rant

Ahhhhhh :golf::can:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Pick posted:

quote:

quote:
Our shadows mingle on the path and I pull out my phone to catch the photo. “No one will ever understand us.” I write, and post the image to Facebook.

:frogsiren:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
lol @ that guy who can't properly dominate his gf. :rip:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Goku loving rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

In the meantime let's check out this dumbshit-

my girlfriend is still pissed a month later [35/m ; 24/f]

quote:

Should I unfollow the lady I messaged? I've never met her in person.

Me irl: "YAH NO poo poo IDIOT"