Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

SirSamVimes posted:

I'm assuming this is a parody of all the other clearly abusive SOs that people post "is this abusive?" about.

It's not off the wall enough to be a parody.

Abusive poo poo is insidious and super good and convincing the victim they're at fault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Maybe they're saving him from shoehorning his trip to Japan into evey convo in college??

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
She's prob depressed honestly

Combine depression or OCD with targets or rationalization and you can really fall apart under the guise everything is cool and I'm trying to ACTUALLY take care of myself.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Anony Mouse posted:

I almost didn't post this because it's borderline depressing but holy gently caress so many red flags. I started bolding the most hosed up parts and stopped when I realized I was basically bolding the entire post. I did add some line breaks to make it slightly more readable.

Feel like [18F] in an abusive relationship [26M] need anyone's help

quote:

Then he said he's going to return the extra phone, which was supposedly the one he claims he bought for me. I don't care about the phone because I'm a kind girl and I just want a person to love and to care for.

God drat this one is heart breaking but this really twisted the knife :douche:

Poor woman.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Griefor posted:

Hypothesis: Quote = edit
Action: Press quote, edit post
Expected result: I see 1 edited post
Actual result: I see my original post with a new post below it
Conclusion: Quote != edit

This will really get you if you use the awful app, if you quote or store a new post, even editing an old one won't delete that content. Posting will yield a new post. You have to back out of the thread to delete the cache first. (I might have this backwards...)

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Capitalism is good

Edit: nice ^^

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Play posted:

It was meant to be funny, I only have an unpredictable penis (great band name btw) in the way that it's large, unwieldy and somewhat drippy and I'm a tall guy making the toilet hole a difficult target to hit reliably. Nothing that should evoke pity, sir, carry on.

Now that I think about it, perhaps I have been doing it wrong the whole time. The shower/bathtub has got to be a much simpler target. I could put up some foliage-themed shower curtains and pretend I'm pissin free in the great outdoors!!

Wrong bucko, but close

You'll find the sink is what you wanna start pissing into and throwing up in.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
God I'm so loving disgusted at the image of a loving guy barfing into a sink for some reason

Wasn't there another story about a guy with bulimia throwing up in a sink?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Found out about my [20/M] gf's [25/F] weird sexual sherlock fanfiction

I slept at my gf's house last night and when she left for work she forgot her phone. I wanted to prank her by setting her background to a silly selfie or something, and when I opened her phone it was still on a fanfiction page. I was curious and read what it was about and didn't really understand it, a lot of talk about 'Alphas' and 'Omegas'. So I googled it, found something about Omegaverse fanfiction, apparently its about some men being able to become pregnant and certain females having retractable penisses????????? So I skimmed through some more chapters and it contained really weird poo poo about Sherlock being someone's 'property' but John Watson protecting him, and they have sex in the end. It really weirded me out because of multiple reasons, beside the obvious ones. The day before we watched the new Sherlock episode together, and she must have read it in bed next to me, which kind of creeps me out. It also bothers me that now I probably can't watch Sherlock anymore without thinking about that weird stuff. Am I just overreacting? I mean everyone has their weird kinks, but the whole situation just kind of shocked me. It also weirds me out that she has sexual fantasies about characters in a show we watch together... I ust don't really know how to react. I sent her a fb message where I casually said that I saw it and laughed about it but no response so far. I do really like her but right now I'm just seeing a really weird side of her I guess.

tl:dr: Read my gf's fanfiction, got creeped out, need some help to stop being weirded out.

Does this motherfucker not know Sherlock is a character from the 19th century???

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

quote:

Me 41 with my 42 M bf of 1 month who said he had to drink heavily to get through holidays with ME
[quote="CabaretVoltaire" post="]468009623"]
Elaine Benes
[/quote]

Lmao

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's a chin job

Edit: I'm calling it

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Sorry thin dicks under 12cm need not apply.

The "it's like having an itch ur dick can't reach" is a FATALITY though. For real. Holy crap.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
i think the cooler thing is making a new name a new family etc. not portmanteau or hypenating or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
every single post is just

dude posting it : my (39M) gf (19F) of 5 years wont have sex with me anymore!! How do i kill her and make it look like an accident??

woman posting it : My (24F) bf (30M) of 3 months wants to kill me, am i overreacting or not being loving enough???