Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
next therapy goon confession with be from the therapist confessing to murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
teacher is bad at their job and should probably quit if theyre taking the antics of a teenager so seriously. youre a professional, act like it.

butt wipe life hack is glorious. please, goons, send more lifehack confessions

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Super Waffle posted:

Langoliers! I loved that move as a kid

that movie was horrible garbage. insufferably dull and boring. hours spent building up the langoliers and when theyre finally revealed its such a wet fart of a conclusion.

if you have fond memories as a kid, dont rewatch it

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Nooner posted:

*sees word "boob"*

*whips out his hog and starts furiously jackin' it*

HELL YEAH

*sees word "rear end"*

*explodes*

lol

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Remember that goon that told the story about how he would wipe the sweat/discharge off of his pilonidal cyst and wiped it on his bedpost all the time and sent the picture of the bedpost and it was this weird discolored streak? Think that was in one of the bachelor threads.

what the gently caress now i have this image in my head you bastard no i dont want to remember it

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
saw this in another thread amd it made me think of this thread:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
kind of upset OP cut off their dick before the thread could suggest it...

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

vortmax posted:

I wish I had less info.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Anonymous Confessions: I have a pisscode and everything!